All Comments on 'Anti-Hero'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Female writers…no clue how men think

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn't this be in BDSM?

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

I vote 5⭐ for the quality of your story.

But, I found the storyline very bizarre and quite disturbing.

If it was wanted, you have succeeded perfectly.

I am discovering you, and I will soon read your other stories.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

Sorry , but as a Guy ... and we Guys know how Woman think ? Yeah right ...

Guys it´s Fantasy , Sex und a Story if you want War and Peace or a little bit of Aristoteles, Well , maybe you ar at the wrong Page.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 2 years ago

Sorry got to the end of page 2 and couldn't read anymore 1 star minus 1 star

Cyclone64Cyclone64over 2 years ago

The references of which you spoke were subtle and humorous. I enjoyed the story very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i think there should be a part 2 to where sandra is let back in and she is made submissive to take care of the others needs

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

A bit weird, but l didn’t mind the story. I hope if there’s another chapter the polyamorous relationships develop further. That would be fun. All his women become his submissives with Rhonda as number 1 wife

Angie, Lucy and Sandra have his children.

How about it author?????

Scores 5/5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

This seems to be complete. You said it was going to be in to parts? I guess Mei Ling's kid could show up wanting to meet daddy...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is why I don't like reading stories from women. This story was crazy boring

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago
Great job, Kiki!

Excellent fantasy.

Full of twists and unexpected turns, well thought out plot, with a neat ending. Great character development!

It's fascinating when a woman writes as a male. Funny how halfway through the story, he suddenly is blessed with a big dick and he becomes King Stud. Up to that point the casual FWB relationships were merely casual, scratching that itch. You developed his need for a real relationship well. I can relate to that.

I wonder what became of the Chinese businesswoman, I guess she was pregnant but I don't recall a follow up.

It warmed my heart that he dropped the animosity against Angela.

I did not expect Rhonda to be a submissive, you barely foreshadowed their possible relationship. She almost seemed too obvious, she was the only stable person in his life.

More, please!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

Guy gets screwed over by his wife and meanders through life with his best friend at his side. She goes through all of his trials with him only to realize they belong together. I wonder if he'll be able to keep up with her...

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Anon female writers,

I’m sure that works both ways. If the score remains above 4, I look forward to reading both chapters when the second one comes out

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

That was different... but surprisingly entertaining.

It's a shame you ended it there, as the scene with Sandra would've been fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Does this mean that there will be a sequel?

green117green117over 2 years ago
Interesting piece

Oddly enough, the title ends up explaining things -

This one doesn't have a dynamic hero... more the Candide kind of thing. He is moved by the passions of the women around him, sort of to his eventual advantage.

BTW anony - sure, women don't understand men, men don't understand women, you don't understand me, and I don't want to understand you.

The gender of the author is interesting, but needs to be placed in useful context for it to be an item of description... that is, what about the gender of the author is interesting? To me, the obsession with having children, the ambiguity of the convictions of the female characters... why do they find the protagonist so attractive?

It appears to me there are no nice Jewish girls in this one... why not?

And, frankly, the Australian thing seems to be a more useful contextual thing to look into - are we talking kinda like, say, Texas, where the women are used to doing the heavy lifting because the men there seems to be simplistic, well, dicks? (tongue in cheek here... mostly)

I need a bit more about Rhonda, actually. She suddenly changes to all freaky in the depiction - why? What motivated her to go down that unusual road? Since she isn't the protagonist, the development of her personality wouldn't subtract from the non-hero structure. And all the rest of the female characters as well.... what is the genesis of the general aversion to commitment/submissive tendencies?

Inquiring minds want to know... or something. Anyway, lots of stories inside you, evidently.

Green-something

GrimmerGrimmerover 2 years ago

Good little tale yet I found my self going “Yeah!” followed by “What?” with and occcasional “Huh?!”.

Gave you a solid Four.

saxman1947saxman1947over 2 years ago

@anonymous

LOL

I knew that I wasn't identifying with the MC, and gave up reading the story when I realized that I didn't care what happened to him. Didn't know what the problem was until I saw your comment.

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

First time reading one of your stories. I enjoyed and found it well written. I’m looking forward to reading some of your other tales. Keep spinning them!

DazzyDDazzyDover 2 years ago

This is good. The old line above ur what men think is finally explained...we think about sex every 8 seconds. Like....golf, golf, golf, golf, golf, golf,golf, golf, golf, SEX....repeat....

PraetusPraetusover 2 years ago

Oh that was fun! Dude had it rough. And ouch Re: Angela. And Jen. Best shot of Jen tho - she couldnt communicate.

And Angela seems to want in still... so clearly still struggling with the whole commitment thing! Poor Washington ;)

Loved the ending. SANDRA kept as a pet perhaps. Wonderful devious. Well written and emotional. Great stuff!

BaggyUKBaggyUKover 2 years ago

Thank you kiki, well written entertaining fiction which is exactly why I read stories here...looking at the comments I think most readers ignored the title of this really good tale. I'm off to read your other work. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good for the most part. A lot of sounds like it was written by a Virginia, 14 year old though. "I'm no hero, just a sex god that gets to impregnate every hot chick in town."

Overall though, a decent story well told.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Way over the top at times, but I do know of folks that went into a tail spin after a bad breakup. You made a reference that Lei would be mentioned again, but it never happened in the epilogue. Other than that, solid story. 5*

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Hard to tell if he got what he wanted or not.... Sandra should have come back into the story earlier IMHO. One or 2 too many partners to be interesting, we got he's not a hero. What happened to Mei? Did he want kids or not?

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

I only read 1 1/2 pages and it felt like I read War and Peace. A very tedious and unrealistic piece of garbage.

Freddog6601Freddog6601over 2 years ago

Enjoyable read. Good pace, nice humor good character development. What’s not to like!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Overall, this was well done. The plot was, on the whole, certainly different. So, I give it a Lit 5. There are two unforced errors, however. First, the epilogue is the kind of cutsy, cliched ending that we often see in LW in which the wronged husband ends up with an adoring harem.

Second, injecting the "black guy" into the story was gratuitous and ridiculous. Perhaps in a ghetto law firm you could be wearing gold chains (did he have a "grill", too?) and be a partner, but never in any other sort of law firm. Dragging the "bbc" myth into the story, even to claim the MC "didn't know, was simply absurd. The only peer reviewed study of the distribution of cock sizes among men yielded a number of interesting findings, including that based on the data set of over 15,000 measurements there was no evidence that the distribution of cock sizes differs between the two races. Perhaps we ought to ask why authors here sexually fetishize black men. a demographic that is disproportionately afflicted with heart disease, diabetes, obesity, and low IQ.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well written but it did absolutely nothing for me. Didnt care for the MC, so I eventually started skimming.

Still it was written better than much of what we wallow around in here. Im tentatively looking forward to something with better characters.

RWessonRWessonover 2 years ago

Not sure I completely buy the mentality MC. However, you wrote an interesting tale, from a perspective not your own, with interesting characters.

I'm not sure whether the explicitness of some scenes, or the lack of explicitness of some, is better, especially in a story of this length. Do they actually add to the story, or subtract? I don't know, but I definitely like your writing style. 5*

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

I am making this comment after only the first page.... You are all over the spectrum here. Your prologue indicates a possible BTB, nailing a professor who seduces and dominates his students. His wife is what? okay with it? Pissed. The story goes nowhere. The rest of the page is the main character messing around. No reason. No story. Just him meeting and screwing various women.

So far a crap story. I will read another page and see if something coalesces and we have an actual story.

miket0422miket0422over 2 years ago

Great ending. Up until the end I spent the entire story trying to figure out why the 1st wife was even mentioned at the start.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

A very good story. A mix of up and down emotions with some kink thrown in for good measure. Ignore the cowardly anons who were pretty much your only detractors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Actually pretty well done. Also pretty well misogynistic. Despite all the respect signalling, it appears you think women are just sex fiends who display varying levels of virtue and decency, but just enough to keep themselves in cock and comfort. And of course they ALL want to be man handled and dominated and pushed to the limits. No wallflowers in this guy's world.

Which plot line you developed and illustrated with some skill. All's well that ends well, so maybe this guy will just be a baby making cocksman for all the women who need some handling. He better have a really big life insurance policy on Rhonda, because if she dies young he'll be buying the kind of sex life had become accustomed to. Let's hope he dies before she does.

Thanks for the entertainment, and the effort.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69over 2 years ago

OH HELL YEA! Loved it.

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Well done!

Really enjoyed this read!!!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Man, this dude is dropping so many illegitimate kids around the planet, he could be taken for an NBA player. It was a decent story, but it felt more like The Odyssey, even with the Sirens. Your quality of writing, especially the sexual trysts, made up for the rather plodding, low-conflict plot. Well-written!! 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Before Angela had her first child, did she have somebody in mind to raise her daughter for her? Lawyer's hours, you know?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and in enjoyable read. Not one I would read again though. Not the type I find appealling.

Kind of a cuck to cuck lite story. Trying to masquerade as a something else.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Gave up after page 2. You write well but there wasn't any in the story to make me want to continue.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Oh fuck me.. I loved this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

ridiculous fantasy with a predictable unrealistic ending-and spare me the "this is supposed to be erotic fiction" excuse. To pretend that people can live like this and have such a happy outcome is to pretend that the kids will grow up fine and the adults aren't self absorbed, maladjusted dolts who's actions never result in serious harm. bullshit from start to finish, although i must say technically you write well.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitover 2 years ago

You are a great writer, but I loathe everyone in this story except Lucy.

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 2 years ago

Enjoyable romp, with an extended modern family, several babies and mums all in tune with each other, a nice friends-in-love romance and revenge on the bitch ex. What’s not to like?

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

lol and ppl wonder why the world is so fucked up. bc we let morons breed like rabbits

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skimmed after page 2.

maxx308maxx308over 2 years ago

An excellent well written story that I enjoyed reading.

Thanks for sharing

5*****

teedeedubteedeedubover 2 years ago

'He's gotta be strong and he's gotta be fast and he's gotta be fresh from the fight........'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Different and well written I enjoyed it.

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

What about Mai Ling, she ever have a kid; "Little did I know, this little rich business woman would change my life"? I expected Jennifer to have his child in Japan but never tell him but discovered via company gossip. So did all the women insure that if anything happens to them that Ronny becomes primary (with DNA to back it up) for his kids (since Lucy scalped her EX for child care by faux the records)?

/

4*, Hooyah, but it left me with mixed feelings and not all good

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

In real life I don’t think this works out too well for them, but it was a very fun ride. You write well and it flowed nicely. I’ll have to check out your other stories.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

oooo man that doorbell, i was so thinking it was mai with the missing child. for the full star child reunion at the end there lol. the ex though and the scene that played out is well played out lol. damn that was rude sorry couldnt help it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Haha, so good. This was a light weight story, go to novellas if you want read something heavy, or better, read literature, not erotica.

BruceJ70BruceJ70over 2 years ago

What a great story! Good to see a nice guy eventually winning and seemingly getting to have it all! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I forced myself to read all the way through to see how bad it would get. You didnt disappoint. Black man's fantasy. Abuse and fuck everyone making them all baby mamas, either no consequence for himself. Not rich, not smart, not an Adonis but women can't get enough of his normal cock. Sorry but this shit was over in the 60's or in cults.

docrxdocrxover 2 years ago

a pretty good story. But you overworked the superlatives. go back and count the loveliests,

must be 50 or more. otherwise as I said retty good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sheesh

RandomcarrotRandomcarrotover 2 years ago

Why the hell is this in the Loving Wives category? He's married for what, 2 or 3 paragraphs at the start and for the epilogue at the end and his ex-wife barely features in the story. Weird that the people always bitching that cuck shit doesn't fit the category, in spite of the description being: "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more," yet they just love stories like this where the main character is married at the beginning for maybe a page at most (but more often a few paragraphs) and then spend several pages fucking everything that moves until the epilogue where he is now married again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why does it have to be a Black man's fantasy, you racist prick? You're projecting, seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I almost quit at "sat eloquently" but I soldiered on.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

🤣

OK that was a fun ride. Having said that, someone should have had a discussion years ago with the mc about what wife material actually looks like.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Was a fun read. Smiled, snickered, laughed the whole way.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

You certainly conjure up some shitty characters for your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yeah, me too. Would love to be that hero.

Five whips, thumbs up.

Captcha

SikemSikemabout 2 years ago

Great pacing. Fun characters. I like that the main character is seriously flawed. And it had a happy ending.

I thought the sex scenes were well crafted and developed the story.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

This is your best one. Kind of like an improved JPB-style story, where a guy plays musical chairs with a succession of women until one sticks. Here it is far less perfunctory and the dialogue and thoughts have good depth. Topping it off by dismissing the first wife just ended it on a sweet note. Great job.

rnebularrnebularabout 2 years ago

Second time through, still a 5* read. Thanks for sharing!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 years ago

That was a great story. I started with Things Happened and liked it so much I read this one. I think I am going to have to ready your whole collection. Very fun entertaining....and isn't that what this is all about.

Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very sweet...

jmmj5jmmj5about 2 years ago

Of your 15 stories so far, this is by far my favorite.

Thanks for sharing and please write another.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

well written, interesting and a such a male ego inflating fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantasy world and much to long.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Good story. I figured early on that he'd end up with Rhonda. It just seemed right for the both of them. 5 BIG FAT STARS!

fredbrownfredbrownover 1 year ago

I like the story 4-stars worth but I can't relate to/with the hero and his success with the female sorts of peoples. I'm always too little, too late, and the last choice of a womanl. If my wife hadn't had a dire need for health insurance and housing I know she wouldn't as much let me sniff her panties much less marry me.

But in the end, I'm the most gratefulguy in town!

woodwardwoodwardover 1 year ago

Another classic. 5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Will it last? He bared his soul to her and she was hiding things from him all that time. Probably still is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was well written.

I just didn't like the content.

It seems unbelievable and it would not be a story I rate.

It is a story I would rate a minus 5 (-5)

I didn't officially rate It. RCD

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 1 year ago

Excellent. Love this!

jmmj5jmmj5over 1 year ago

Just read for a second time.

Really enjoyed this story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I would give you six stars for that one if I could! Good story, great ending!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written although predictable from the first chapter so it was just too long. Most of the repetitive sex seems to have been inserted in detail to assuage some 'standard' requirement as felt by the author but not every 'bout' needed all 12 rounds documented as was offered. After doggedly reading through the first four chapters I jumped to the last somewhat frustrated at the repetition and predictability of it all. Jumping chapter five then reading the entire last chapter still maintained the storyline and once again underscored the utter predictability and excess verbage in what was still an extremely well written offering worthy of at least four stars.

Moonbat74Moonbat74about 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it!!

vanyevanyeabout 1 year ago

Ahh, hated the resolution with Angela. Yes, we all knew Rhonda got her out of his heart, but I was hoping she'd be a non cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Weird story. All rhe women falling over him to impregnate them, including Jennifer who tried the pregnancy roulette game. Of course he ends up with Rhonda who can't have kids. Btw why is he so pissed at Angela? She has been divorced 3 times, has commitment issues, asked him to be a sperm donor but nothing more, and while they have been fuckijg for almost 4 years, they were never exclusive. Her other fuck buddies dropped off in frequency, but it sounded like she was doing other lawyers at conferences and comparing to the MC in her mind. They had great sex but he was seeing other people too for a long time when with Angela. Ok she has commitment issues and could benefit from a therapist. But did she cheat? Why is he so pissed off? He acted like they were exclusive boyfriend + girlfriend. But why? Because Jennifer had left a little while before for Japan? Ok maybe shenshoukd have given a heads up she was getting serious with thr partner, but why all the indignation and anger? Except understandably upset at himself for being in his 30s with nothing to call his own. Enter Rhonda the sexual freak, who can't have kids. Though is Angela wants another child with Ronnie (for whatever reason as thenlocal prize stud), she can't be too serious with Michael, nor Lucy with Tony. At least ending was priceless facing down his delusional ex-wife.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

How did this get such good ratings?!

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave5812 months ago

I really enjoyed the story. I gave it 5 stars. The only thing I would say is that it should've been in another category. Maybe in a fetish or non consent.

Busman19639Busman1963911 months ago

What a weird bunch of women. It was a fun read though.

HighBrowHighBrow10 months ago

Sorry, I couldn’t hang in there long enough to appreciate your Femdom agitprop story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent all the way... especially the way you wove the characters in and ot of the story. I'm going to work my way through all your work now. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Appreciate the chuckles. Five stars

FluidswallowerFluidswallower5 months ago

Hmmm, Quite an intriguing twist on a common theme. Thanks for a really good read.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So realistic. (Not.)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A most pleasant romp. Mnay thanks. Five stars.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

2nd read of an excellent story, Well done & thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...