Anticipation

Story Info
Waiting for what the future may bring.
1.6k words
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I ate diner by myself. I left him a plate, wrapped in the microwave so he could eat when he got him. It's not like him to at least text me that he was running late. He always calls and checks up. His last text was over three hours ago, saying love you. However, today just felt different.

I stayed up as long as I could, but seeing as how I had an early morning, I was getting sleepy around 9pm. I text him dinner is ready but he didn't respond. He knew how much I hate when he didn't even just tell me ok.

It was gone 11:30 when I took a quick shower and hopped into bed. I grabbed the most recent book I was reading to try staying awake. Not knowing when I nodded off.

I don't know what startled me awake, but I'm sure glad that it did. I was tired of waiting up and must have fallen asleep.

Feeling your chest against my back, your hand on my hip, and your cock against my ass instantly turned me on.

I didn't want to wake him up. I knew he came in late so I knew he'd be tired. Just thinking about him working, sweating, muscles glistening...

I reached into my shirt, massaging my tit. Pinching and pulling my nipple. Lightly grinning on his semi hard cock.

I must have grind on him a little too hard because his hand moved to my stomach. I stopped. God, I was so turned on. I couldn't go back to sleep.

A few minutes past by and I figured he was just getting comfortable and wouldn't wake up. I continued massaging my tits. When that sensation wasn't enough, slowly I grazed my hand down my stomach, by passing his hand. Down to my pulsing clit. Switching from tapping on my clit and running my fingers on my pussy lips, I was getting wetter.

Biting my lip to help keeping me from moaning. I opened my legs a bit wider, trying not to move so much. Picturing his hands on me instead of mine, made my breath leave me.

The sensation of my tits being played with at the same time my clit was felt great. Running my fingers up and down my bare pussy lips. Coating them with my juices. Grinding on him. I

Unknowingly, his hand raised and started pinching my nipples. I needed his cock. I was so wet, I inserted a finger in my juicy cunt. I couldn't catch my rugged breath. Lost in the sensation, I jumped as I felt his lips on my neck.

He scared me so much that I stopped fingering my pussy and grinding on him. His laugh was husky in my ear.

"Don't stop." He tells me, while grabbing a hand full of my tit. I put my hand on my pussy, over my underwater. Mortified, that I was caught, I was going slow. I feel him grind his now fully erect cock between my ass.

I closed my eyes, licking my lips. I thrust my breast in his hands. Heart pounding. Panting breathes. I finally put my hands in my panties.

I moan. He chuckles. "Why so shy all of a sudden?"

"I didn't want you to know I masturbate." I say quietly.

He licks my outer ear. Shutting my eyes at the sensation. He says, "I like that you do. What were you thinking about?" He says as his fingers graze up and down my stomach.

My response was immediate, "You."

Still on my side, I stop fingering my cunt.

He notices and asks, "Can I help?" Not finding my voice, I nod. He pulls my leg back, over his knee. He grabs my hand and puts our hand on my pussy.

Hearing my heartbeat loudly. He runs our hands over my pussy lips. He slips our fingers in my lips. His breathing his harder to. Oh, his thick fingers feel better than mine.

I slip my hand out of his and pull my nipples. Sticking my ass out further, on to his boxer covered cock. His fingers leave me and grabs my hand. Brings my hand to his lips and sucks my juices off him fingers as I whimper.

He goes back under my panties and plays with my clit. Feeling his tongue go round and round my fingers and his fingers do the same to my clit.

His guttural moan has me so close. I take me fingers out of his mouth and reach behind his head. Pulling his lips closer to mine.

Kissing him always felt like the first time. Distracting me with his passionate kisses, he pulls my underwear off. Not being able to take them off quickly enough, he rips them off.

I gasp. "Did you just..."

I didn't finish my sentence as he pounds his cock in my cunt. Not holding back, I moan loudly.

He gets on his elbow for a different angle. Only the sound of our rapid breaths and skin slapping can be heard. God, I missed him.

"I love you." He grunts.

"I love you, too." I say breathlessly.

Suddenly, I'm on my back and he is on top of me. Instantly, my legs wrap around him. His cock entering me once again. Stretching me.

"I missed you." He says.

I giggle as he echoes my thought. He pumps harder into me. I am on the edge, waiting to fall over already.

"Did you miss me?" He asks, trying to catch his breath.

Not answering, I meet him thrust for thrust. He pitches my nipple. "I said, did you miss me?" Not getting the desired effect, he stops.

"I said did you miss me?" He growls out louder.

I nod, vigorously. "Tell me." he demands.

"Yes" I breath out. "I missed you so much." I say as I wrap my airs around him. Bringing his lips to mine. "You don't even know how much." I say against his lips.

He brings my knee over his shoulder and starts thrusting into me. He is thrusting so hard that the bed begins to knock against the wall.

"Marry me." He says, not sure if he is asking or demanding.

"Yes, always." I moan. He knows I'm on the edge as I my words are elongated moans.

My orgasm slams into me. I see stars behind my clenched eyes. It feels like I am in this suspended feeling of bliss for hours as he is still pounding into me. Kissing my neck.

With an animalistic roar, he comes in me. Pumping through his orgasm, he slows down. He looks in to my eyes and kisses me as he is afraid I might disappear.

"You know you can't leave me right?

"Yes, I know" I say.

"Good" He says "because I don't plan on ever giving you a divorce."

I laugh. "It's a good thing we're already married."

"Sorry I was so late. There was a problem with one of the trucks."

"I'm glad you're ok. Please tell me when you're going to be late."

"I'm not used to letting anyone know my whereabouts."

"I know." I say as I peck his lips. "But now that we're married, it's just not you, you have to answer for."

"I know." He says as he rolls off me. "It's just that I never thought that living with you and feeling like this would ever happen."

I lean on my side, facing him. Reach over and cup his cheek. He kisses my palm. We stare into each other's eyes. Knowing his past with everyone abandoning him, I knew that at the beginning, he expected me to leave him too.

"You're funny." I say, trying to inject humor into this heavy conversation.

He sighed deeply and something in his eyes changed. He seemed sadder, almost broken. I hated seeing him like that. Trying to keep the conversation upbeat, I asked "What happened with the truck?"

"The transmission is shot."

"Yikes!" I say. "That's going to be a pretty penny."

"Yup." He grunts. "Something else happed."

I wait to see what he has to see. Bracing myself, I nod, signaling him to continue.

"My dad came by."

I brace myself for for this. "And..?" I say.

"He wants to reconnect." He lays on his back and stares at the ceiling. I get closer to him and place my hand on his chest.

"Says that he has been looking for me since he was released. Says he tried writing but they kept getting returned. All my life he has been in and out of jail. Says this was the last time and he's turned his life around. I don't know what to do."

"He's your dad. Don't you at least want to know him?"

He's quite for a long time. I thought he was asleep already. "I don't want him near you." He speaks with finality turning to me. "He messes everything up that he comes in contact with."

I give him a small smile, "I can handle myself."

"I know you can. I just don't want him near you. He's a bad guy with connections with bad people. I wish he never found me."

"Let's just take it one day at a time. Let's nat make a big deal out of it, if there's nothing to it."

"Promise me you'll tell me if he contacts you."

"J-"

He cuts me off, "Just promise me."

"Ok I promise. But just so you know, you are not alone. You have me and my family. They are now your family too. He can't do anything without pissing one of us off."

He laughs "Always so scrappy."

"You bet your ass I am." I giggle.

"So" he clears his throat "I loved watching you play with yourself."

"Oh God!" I exclaim, covering my face with my hand. "I can't believe you caught me."

"How often does this happen?"

"Whenever the mood strikes." I say, embarrassed.

"How's the mood striking right now?" He asks, reaching over and kissing me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Inverted Intimacy How long can naked friends resist becoming lovers?in First Time
Sweet, Salty, Savory Soufflé She comes before the dessert.in Erotic Couplings
Jellybean Pt. 01 Doctor boyfriend helps gf with pain during sex.in First Time
At Long Last His best friend has an unusual request.in Erotic Couplings
A Lover's Awakening Deep in the forest, two best friends become so much more.in First Time
More Stories