Jellybean Pt. 01

Story Info
Doctor boyfriend helps gf with pain during sex.
2.7k words
4.26
37.3k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
numonebun
numonebun
49 Followers

"Are you ready for me, sweetheart?" He asked, stroking her forehead and tucking her side bangs behind her ear. They were on his bed with him on his hands and knees, over her body. She was aroused but very nervous.

The last time she had had sex was a year ago with her previous boyfriend and she was worried a similar occurrence was about to repeat itself. She knew her opening was especially tight for some reason, but her ex wasn't very sympathetic to her pain and worry. He seemed to only care about his pleasure. Things ended soon after he realized she couldn't give him what he wanted, leaving her alone to pick up her self-esteem and convince herself it wasn't her fault that he left.

"Yeah, I'm ready." She said, forcing a convincing half-smile.

"I can't wait to be inside you, baby." He leaned down to kiss her as he lowered his hips and guided his cock to her opening with his hand. He rubbed the head around her entrance and began to slowly push in.

"Mmm, fuck, you are so tight." He whispered as he attempted to enter her pussy.

She could feel that her entrance was not loosening up and her mind was in chaos trying to block out her previous trauma. She wanted to enjoy herself but she didn't know how to get herself to relax.

He barely got the tip in when he heard a hushed squeak. He moved his gaze from her pussy to her face to verify if he had actually heard her make a noise. Her expression confirmed it - she was in pain.

"Woah, hey - princess, are you okay?" He stroked her temple and looked her in the eyes. "You're in pain, aren't you?" He asked.

"Yes...but it's always like this. I don't know what's wrong with me." She was hesitant to admit how she felt. It was such a vulnerable position to be in.

"Hmm...you mean you've had pain during sex with your other partners as well?" He laid down on his side and rubbed her belly instinctively.

"I don't really want to talk about it but... yes." She couldn't look him in the eyes, worried that he may be resentful for not being able to give him what he wants.

"That's okay, we don't have to push anything. Have you been okay playing with yourself? You know...when it's just you?" He seemed to be switching into doctor mode. His hand was warm and comforting on her belly and it made her feel better that he wasn't trying to get distance between them. But she still couldn't look him in the eyes.

Her face flushed pink. She had never discussed masturbation with any of her partners before.

"Well...I mean, I can play with myself just fine, but it hurts if I try to use a dildo. My whole body tenses up." Her voice dried up a little at the end from admitting that out loud.

"Aw, sweetheart. Don't be embarrassed with me. I just want to help." He leaned in and kissed her cheek. "Have you seen a gynaecologist about this before?"

"No...I haven't." She said, hesitation emanating from her voice.

"Why not?" He asked gently.

"I'm nervous...I don't want them to hurt me by trying to figure out what's going on." She was fidgeting with the furry blanket she was lying on top of.

He was watching her carefully, assessing her reactions to figure out what she needed. "Ok, let's not talk anymore about this for now. I can tell it's difficult for you." He changed the subject to avoid causing her anxiety to flare up even more. Buut...if you're feeling up to it, would you mind if I played with you a little?" He smiled up at her.

"I-I don't know. I don't think that will change anything." Her body was starting to tense up just thinking about him trying to enter her again.

Seemingly reading her mind, he said, "Don't worry, I promise I won't try to enter you at all." He looked lovingly into her eyes but she wasn't sure she could enjoy something like that after what just happened.

"C'mon, kitten. Your sweet little pussy is still so wet. You need to be taken care of tonight and I want to give you that in any way I can." No guy had ever framed pleasure that way to her before. She looked like she was deep in thought.

He continued, "I'll be gentle and if it doesn't feel good at any point, we'll change things up or stop, if that's what you want." He threaded his fingers with hers and squeezed her hand.

"Okay...I think that would be okay..." She said it more to convince herself than him.

He smiled. "Oh, good." He let out a sigh of relief and looked her in the eyes. "Thank you for letting me do this for you." He started leaving kisses down her neck, slowly moving lower with every kiss. His warm lips against her skin seemed to distract from the chaos in her mind.

"I'll go slow, okay?" He whispered as he reached the spot between her legs. She nodded and braced herself as she watched his lips approach her slit. Being pleasured with no ulterior motive was going to take some getting used to and she wasn't sure if her mind was going to allow her body to believe that that's all he wanted.

When he finally licked her pussy for the first time, she was surprised by how tenderly he started. It was so gentle that it almost felt like a feather had just brushed along her clit. She watched as goosebumps became visible on her arms.

"Does that feel okay?" he asked, looking up.

She nodded, wanting him to continue.

"Mmm, good." He leaned back between her legs and continued to lap at her pussy, gently licking her clit and slowly, softly sucking on her inner lips. The sensation was so foreign, but so welcome. She could feel his affection for her with every lick.

"You taste so...fucking good" he said in between gentle kisses directly on her clit. "Can I...rub you with my finger while I lick?"

She paused. She didn't want to change things up and ruin the pleasure when things were going so well.

"I think it'll feel really...really good. Please, baby?" He wanted to touch her pussy so badly.

"I guess we can try it..." Hesitation was coated in her voice.

"That's a good girl. I'm going to make you feel so good, you'll forget everything that's troubling you." He rubbed her inner thighs before leaning back into her. This time, he was softly tonguing around her entrance and brought his thumb to her clit. She tensed up a bit getting nervous that something that could enter her so easily was getting that close.

"Don't worry, I'm just going to make slooow circles around your most sensitive spot while I taste your delicious juices." He went back to work and started rubbing her clit and sucking and tonguing her entrance. It was relentless pleasure and it felt naughty in the best of ways. Her mind started to get fuzzy and her body was getting hot.

She let out a quiet moan and caught herself. She blushed. She had never gotten this close to orgasm with someone else pleasuring her before.

"Ooh, was that a moan I heard? Don't hold back. I want to hear your pleasure. I loved that sweet little sound you made."

She smiled and looked at him.

"Go on, make it again for me."

Grinning, she said, "Give me something to moan about, and I will."

His smile widened. "Feisty. I like it." He slowly leaned back down between her legs and continued on, a little more fervently this time. He had probably been at this for at least 30 minutes at this point. She wondered if other girls took this long to cum. Getting self-conscious, her arousal started to decrease.

"Woah, is something wrong, sweetie? You got really quiet all of a sudden." He looked up with a concerned expression.

"I'm..." Feeling truly embarrassed, she didn't know if she should tell the truth or not, but because he was being so loving and patient, she felt like she owed him that courtesy.

"I'm just sorry that it's taking me so long to cum. I don't really know what's wrong with me." She was afraid to look him in the eyes, but pushed herself to do so. She was glad she did. His expression was filled with warmth and understanding.

"Don't ever apologize for that." He said in a serious tone, not breaking eye contact. His right hand was resting on her inner thigh and he squeezed it affectionately. She didn't know what to say.

"I pleasure you because I love to, not because I expect anything from you. If you don't orgasm, there's probably a lot going on in your mind or maybe you don't like what I'm doing. Either way, please let me know and I'll do everything in my power to help." The love in his voice was so unfamiliar to her.

"Here, how about you tell me some things other partners have done in the past that took you over the edge? I can try starting from there."

"Um...I've never cum with any of my partners before." She was blushing again.

His expression turned a bit solemn as he was thinking. "Well, then. This will be a very sweet treat for both of us." He chuckled as he leaned down between her thighs once again and continued the licking and rubbing. She could hear him moaning and slurping and taking his time with her. She started to relax, letting go of her own internal expectations of orgasm.

She started reaching the edge. Her breathing quickened and her back arched. Her nipples hardened and she let out a gentle squeak.

"Oh, yeah. That's it baby. Let it out," he said, continuing to lick and rub.

"Cum for me." He moved his hands to her breasts to massage them and turned to lapping at her clit to keep stimulating her to orgasm.

"I-I'm cumming..." Her back was fully arched and she started to squirm from the pleasure.

"That's it. You can do it." He said as he moved his hands down to her thighs to hold her down so he could maintain pleasuring her where she liked it.

As she started to cum down from that oxytocin high, he began to kiss her inner thighs and then her hips, and slowly leaving kisses higher and higher up on her body until he was spooning her.

"That was...the best I've ever had." She said sleepily.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "I'm glad to hear it." He pulled her in closer to him and nuzzled his face into her neck from behind. He seemed to be thinking deeply again.

"Is something wrong?" It was her turn to ask.

"What?" He seemed confused and then realized he was being quiet. "Oh. No, no. Of course not. I'm just thinking more about what could be causing you to tense during penetration." He instinctively started to rub circles on her belly for comfort.

"Aw babe. You're on a break from work, you don't have to doctor me. I promise I'll go to my gynecologist." She immediately regretted promising that. She didn't want to go to her gynecologist, they would definitely put metal clamps in her or something crazy and she was not about to lie there and willingly take that pain.

He started to develop a slightly stern demeanor, but he was still rubbing her belly. "What's the point of having a doctor for a boyfriend if I can't take care of you? I want you to be able to feel the pleasure of someone stroking your g-spot or the feeling of being completely interconnected with your partner. I want to be able to help you with these things. It's what I do best. Please allow me to do that."

Thinking about it, she realized he wasn't trying to get his own pleasure. He truly believed she would get more pleasure from it. Besides, maybe he would be able to help her figure out what's going on. She took a deep breath. "Okay, you can help me," she said quickly, before she could change her mind.

He let out another sigh of relief. "Thank you." And then there was a brief pause. "So...can I examine you really quick?" He knew that was a risky question so soon after building her trust.

"What? Like right now?" Her heart rate started to increase.

"Yes, baby, please? I just want to check something so I can make sure to have some things prepared in my clinic tomorrow."

"Woah wait, tomorrow? Shouldn't we wait a week or something? I'm sure you're busy." She didn't expect him to move so fast with this. She had barely wrapped her head around the idea of him helping her with this.

"I'm actually not busy at all tomorrow. I just texted my assistant to put a hold on my calendar, so... we're all set. You're taking a day off from work and I'm going to help you figure this out."

She was speechless. What more was there to say? It seemed like she had to let things play out.

"Now, can I please take a closer look? I promise I won't hurt you or try anything." Still in the spooning position, he kissed her shoulder and waited for her permission.

She let out a sigh of defeat. "If you must."

He got excited and jumped up onto his knees. He put his hands on her knees and stroked them up and down to warm her up. "Alright, sweetie. Spread those legs for me, but keep your knees bent."

She moved into his requested position and waited for further instruction.

"That's perfect. Now, just take deep breaths for me while I take a look. Don't forget - 4 seconds in, 4 seconds out. Nice and slow." He did a few breaths with her and then began to lay down on the bed in between her legs. She felt his fingers spread her outer lips apart.

"Ooh, baby. You're soaking wet. I could...clean you up if you want..." He chuckled, sounding a little proud of his handiwork. His mouth was very close to her entrance and she could feel his warm breath on it.

"Hey, that's really unprofessional bedside manner," she said jokingly, starting to instinctively shut her legs.

"Don't worry, I'd only give you this special treatment." He winked and gently spread her legs again. Laughing, he went back to his examination. She felt him spread apart her inner lips and felt around the entrance. Then, he came back up and closed her legs for her and brought them onto his lap as he sat across from her.

"So, doc. What's the verdict?" She was trying to sound chill in an attempt to hide the insecurity in her voice.

"Well, I was mainly checking to see if you still had your hymen and it looks like you don't. My first thought is that a lot of the tension might be purely psychological, from past relationships you've had...maybe some unrealistic expectations you've put on yourself. In any case, I recommend starting with some physical therapy." He was rubbing her legs up and down, and looked her in the eyes to see her response.

"Physical therapy? For my vagina?" She was a little incredulous.

"Yes, you heard me right. Physical therapy for your vagina. With the right doctor, it's proven to be really helpful for those that suffer from vaginal tensing due to psychological reasons. It's almost a mix of Physical Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy because you'll get rid of your previous conditioning and experience more...healthy instances of penetration." His eyes were searching hers to see what she was really thinking.

It all sounded a little too good to be true, but she was willing to try it because he sounded so dedicated to the task. "Ok, let's try it." She smiled shyly at him, hoping she wouldn't regret this decision.

He laid down next to her on the bed, back into the big spoon position. He kissed her neck and whispered, "I promise, I'm going to take such good care of you."

Goosebumps started to form on her arms and the hairs on her neck prickled in delight. 'How did she get so lucky?' Was her last thought before she drifted off to sleep.

numonebun
numonebun
49 Followers