All Comments on 'Anticipation'

by nighttimestories

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lesliejoneslesliejonesover 16 years ago
wonderfully done

i've read many stories on this theme and feel you have done a wonderful job with a well-worked subject. your characters, despite quick intros, seem real and the whole scene charmed me rather than bored me as such scenes are prone to do. i'll now read some of your others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Been there done that!

Hundreds of girls from hundreds of couples, some many times. With my wife with me everytime. Would not have missed it for anything. AIDS slowed us down and make us more careful, known a few to die from it. Am still HIV free and occassionally enjoy a safe and sane swap.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 13 years ago
So Erotic

This story is so erotic. I would love to see more in this series. You are such a good author Nighttimestories.

Nude hugs,

Louise

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Great story of two people enjoying their lives and being open and honest with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What??

No one used condoms? And your "wife" didn't make total strangers use one, even if just for her own protection?!?!? What a load of crap!! "My wife's cum-filled pussy ..." indeed! You mean your wife's newly diseased and rotting cunt -- what an ignorant whore!! This magnitude of unsafe sex just makes me vomit! There's nothing erotic about sexually transmitted diseases -- and you can bet your entire fortune that at least ONE person in that group of 12 people had at least one std!! And now they ALL have it! What a sickening, retarded story!

martiliasmartiliasabout 7 years ago
beauty in caring and sharing

Enjoyed the story, the fantasy, and aware of people who create safe and sane circumstances where respectful, caring and loving people can enjoy sharing their sensuality, eroticism and fantasy in real life today.

luuv2watchuluuv2watchuabout 4 years ago
Hey cowardly anonymous who wrote: "What a sickening, retarded story!"

This is fantasy you anonymous commenter moron. In the wonderful world of fantasy erotica STD's don't exist. Only an ignorant coward hiding behind "anonymous" like you would not realize this. Of course we know to use condoms in real life.

Why in the hell are you even reading stories here on Literotica if you have such disdain for the genre of "sexual fantasy", meaning dreamy, fun, sexy, horny world where we can indulge in whatever kink arouses our brain. OUR BRAIN! Not a real room full of people with possible STD's.

We all know about STD's and wearing condoms while engaging in orgy like sex with strangers is must. Only an idiot would not know we're here to have fantasies about "what if". Anyway I'm repeating myself now.

Get off this site if you find these types of stories offensive.

Sorry to everyone else at my rant. I usually just ignore dick heads like this person. For some reason my "grumpy perv" felt compelled to respond tonight.

Over and out.

screedbearscreedbearover 3 years ago
SORRY

Don’t know, something wrong, it didn’t read right, sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous