Anticipation (Chicago #03)

Story Info
Sam and Mark look forward to being able to meet up for more.
7.9k words
4.74
6.9k
15

Part 3 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers

The next several days after Sluggers were a whirlwind of sexting and phone sex. Mark and I were getting pretty swept up in the thrill of whatever was happening between us. Or at least I was. But it felt like he was right there with me.

We started talking every night. Mark stayed up chatting with me after his wife went to bed. I would talk to him on my way home from night class or work, or I'd let him distract me from reading or studying, to make me cum.

I always hid the calls and texts from Molly. It felt strange to have such a big secret; I was normally pretty open about everything. But it was also really hot.

For example, one night that week, Mark was texting me and working on turning me on while Molly and I were cooking and eating dinner together:

Mark: I bet she sees you smiling at your screen

Sam: Yeah :)

Sam: And writhing in my seat a bit

Mark: Where is she now?

Sam: Sitting across from me at the table

Mark: Daring

Mark: Facing her?

Sam: Yes

Sam: So I can hide my phone lol

Mark: Good slut

Sam: Mmm

Mark: God I want to feel your pussy

Mark: Feel your ass

Mark: Your mouth

Sam: Fuck

Sam: Me too, all of it

Mark: I want to make you cum so bad

Sam: Mmm me too

"Who are you texting so incessantly over there?" Molly asked with a smirk.

"No one," I said, barely hiding my grin. "Just someone from work, asking me about covering a shift for them this weekend."

I knew Molly wouldn't buy my obvious lie, but luckily she didn't press me any further for the moment.

Trying to compensate, I forced myself to put the phone down for a few minutes and focus on the meal and Molly. We talked about our days and other random stuff. I'd already silenced my phone so that there wouldn't be constant dings or vibrations from Mark's messages, but even as I tried to focus on the conversation at hand, I couldn't think about anything other than wanting to read his texts.

At the next break in conversation, as Molly got up to get us both more wine, I caved and clicked on my phone again. There were several new texts waiting:

Mark: That pussy must be wet

Mark: Lips so swollen

Mark: Clenching hard?

Mark: I want you to clench your pussy

Mark: And release

Mark: Keep doing that for me

Mark: I want to push in deep and feel that clench

Mark: Then I want to pull out a little and feel it squeezing just below my head

Mark: So tight as I push back in

Mark: Holding my cock inside as you squeeze around me

Mark: I want you to be my slut and cum

Mark: I want to feel how wet and sloppy you are

Mark: I want to hear that wetness

Mark: Your moans

I nearly cursed out loud as I read through the messages, feeling my pussy clench on cue, squeezing my thighs together. I bit my lip to hide my grin as I texted back,

Sam: I can't cum in front of her! Lol

The three dots popped up immediately, showing Mark was already responding.

Mark: Go to your room

Mark: Or the bathroom

Mark: Call me when you get there

Mark: I want to hear how hard you cum thinking about me fucking you

Sam: Fuck

I got up right then, in the middle of dinner, and just told Molly that I'd be right back before rushing out of the kitchen. I went down the hall to my room and closed the door behind me, already dialing Mark's number.

"Hi," he whispered, answering on the first ring.

"Hi," I whispered back, a smile already growing on my face. "I just walked away in the middle of dinner."

He chuckled, "Naughty girl."

"What are you doing?"

"Just went into the bathroom, hiding out. Let's be quick."

"Okay," I agreed, smirking to hear that he was getting close with me.

"Tell me how you'd want me to fuck you right now."

"Ooh god," I breathed, feeling a jolt of pleasure between my legs from his words.

I closed my eyes and imagined falling onto the bed and feeling Mark climb on top of me. His hands on me, sliding my shorts and panties off, pushing my legs up and back. His cock sliding inside of me right away, fucking me slowly at first, then building quickly.

I told Mark everything I was thinking, flopping down on my bed and sliding a hand in my shorts and panties, touching.

He groaned. "I can feel it building, your body shaking."

"Yess," I whimpered.

"Touch yourself now. Slide your hand into your shorts and underwear. Play with your pussy for me," he directed, his sexy, gruff voice in my ear.

"I am. So close already," I breathed amidst soft moans.

"Fuck. You're so hot as you get close. I'm so hard."

I moaned louder, imagining him hard and stroking in his bathroom, hiding out from his wife. There was another tingle of pleasure, and I felt myself getting wetter. "Keep going."

"Pulling back and flipping you over onto your stomach, dragging you up by your hips, onto your hands and knees."

"Ooh fuck..."

"Rubbing my cock along your slit, then pushing deep inside you. Squeezing and slapping your ass. Pulling your hair and fucking you hard."

I felt his words in my pussy, and then I was rolling over the edge as my fingers rubbed frantic circles over my clit. "Oh my god... I'm cumming... fuck!" I struggled to control the volume of my moans and the spasms, causing my whole body to arch and jerk.

"That's it, cum hard for me," Mark said, encouragingly. "You're such a naughty slut. That's so hot that you got up in the middle of dinner to cum for me."

"Mmm," I moaned, coming down from the orgasm. "I love cumming for you, listening to your voice."

"Yeah? You like being my slut?"

I sighed out another soft moan, reacting to his words once again, my pussy clenching, thighs squeezing together. "Yes. I really do."

"Good. I like making you my slut. I want to hear how wet you are for me."

"Okay," I agreed easily.

"Good girl. Hold the phone down by your pussy while you finger yourself. Are your clothes off?"

"No, I just had my hand inside my shorts and panties."

"Pull them down now, so I can hear you."

"Okay," I agreed again, lifting my hips to slide the shorts and panties down in one movement. I glanced out the window, my curtains wide open to the view of another apartment building right across the street. I had a brief thought of getting up to close the curtains, but quickly dismissed the idea as I pulled my shorts and panties off over my feet. I brought the phone down near my pussy, spreading my legs and sliding two fingers inside, thrusting them in and out and hearing the sloshing sound of my wetness right away. I started thrusting and rubbing faster, making the sound more audible and working myself up again.

After a few moments, I brought the phone back to my ear. "Could you hear it?" I asked Mark.

"Yes, I heard it. Your pussy sounds so wet. I remember how wet you felt the other night at Sluggers."

"Yeah, you made me so wet that night. I came so hard on your fingers. And I've gotten so wet every time we've talked since then."

"Mmm I like that a lot. Do you hear me stroking for you?"

I listened carefully as he moved the phone down towards his cock. I heard the slick sound of his hand sliding on his cock quickly, either wet with pre-cum or lubed up with something.

"Yes, I can hear it," I told Mark when he brought the phone back to his ear.

"I'm gonna cum thinking about how good it'll feel to slide my cock into that wet pussy of yours. I need to feel you soon. We need to find a time."

"I want that so much," I moaned, breathing hard again, feeling close to cumming a second time.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum really hard for you."

"Mmm," I moaned. "That's so hot."

"Cum again with me," Mark ordered. "Rub your clit. Cum again before you go back out to dinner and have to figure out how to explain to Molly where you ran off to."

"Fuck..." I muttered, feeling so close again.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he groaned, then grunting repeatedly.

I imagined each grunt was timed with a spurt of cum shooting from his cock. That's all it took to send me over the edge again. "Oooh god," I moaned, jerking up and grinding on my hand again. "I'm cumming, too!" I felt the wetness spreading over my pussy as my fingers rubbed it around.

"Mmm," Mark moaned softly once the groaning subsided. "You came again when you heard me cumming?"

"Yes," I breathed, coming down and relaxing onto the bed again. "Hearing you grunting like that and imagining your cum shooting into me."

"Fuck, Sam. That's so hot."

"Mmm," I sighed. "I want you so much."

"You're gonna have me soon," he promised. "I have to clean up."

"Okay," I agreed.

"And you have to get back to your dinner."

"Yes," I laughed softly.

"I'll text you later."

"Okay. Have a good night until then."

"You too. Bye for now."

"Bye," I said with a smile, then hung up. With a last sigh and a big smile on my face, I pulled my shorts and panties back on as I got up, straightening my clothes and hair before heading back out to the kitchen.

Molly was scrolling on her phone at the table when I came back. "Everything okay?" she asked, looking up when I reentered the room.

"Yeah, sorry. I just wanted to call to get the shift figured out, and she was offering to take one of mine in exchange, so I had to look at my calendar to figure it out." It was still a terrible lie, but I was fairly proud of myself for coming up with something fairly plausible.

"No worries," Molly said easily.

Did she actually believe me?

"Want to watch an episode of 90210 before homework time?"

"Yeah, let's do it," I agreed eagerly. I actually had a ton of work to do and knew I'd be up late, but I felt like I needed to agree to anything Molly asked me to do. I guess it was probably the guilt, knowing what I just did, and what I was keeping from her. Either way, watching TV with her was way more fun than all the reading and other assignments I had waiting.

***

The constant texting continued for the next few nights. Mark always wanted to know what I was doing, whether I had been turned on at all during the day, whether I'd touched myself or done anything with anyone.

Mark: You're going to cum every night until we find a time to get together again

Sam: Oh?

Sam: Will these orgasms all be your doing?

Mark: You tell me

Mark: Anyone else making you cum these days?

Sam: No, not on a daily basis lol

Mark: No boyfriend?

Sam: You're just asking me this now? Lol

Mark: lol

Sam: No boyfriend

Mark: Fuck buddies? Random hookups?

Sam: Not lately

Mark: Then yes, all of your orgasms better be my doing

Sam: Mmm okay :)

Mark: You like that?

Sam: Yes

Mark: Good

Mark: I want you to let me know whenever you're touching yourself

Mark: So if you're ever playing when we're not texting or talking, I want you to call me when you're about to cum

Mark: I'll try to get away to call you and listen, but if I'm not able to, call and leave me a voicemail

Sam: Okay :)

Mark: Good slut

Mark's whole commanding attitude and demeanor made me feel like I was about to melt into a puddle; like I would do anything to please him. There was still a nagging thought that it probably wasn't normal for me to enjoy the name-calling and orders so much. I wasn't sure what it meant, that it turned me on the way it did. But despite the hesitation I felt, I didn't hold myself back.

It didn't take long for things to progress beyond our late night chats. Within the first few days, the texts started seeping into other parts of our days, checking in and messaging back and forth at multiple points.

One morning, Mark texted me as I was on my way to work:

Mark: I have some downtime before my next meeting. Have time to chat?

Sam: I wish :(

Sam: Heading into work now

Mark: Where do you work?

Sam: On campus, at the gym

Mark: Nice. What do you do there?

Sam: I'm a lifeguard ;)

Mark: That's really hot

Sam: I teach swim lessons to kids, too

Mark: We've been looking into signing the kids up for swim lessons, actually

My stomach dropped when I saw that message. He had kids, too? I knew that, if nothing else, should be enough to turn me off from anything more happening between us. I could only imagine what Molly would have to say about it if she found out. But then I imagined Mark coming to my gym to sign his kids up for lessons. Requesting me as the instructor. Bringing them in every weekend, possibly with his wife. Fuck. Another involuntary smile spread across my face. I didn't know how to respond, so I just waited for him to send another message.

Mark: Taking on any new clients? ;)

Sam: Yeah, I have some slots open :P

Mark: I bet you do, naughty girl

Sam: :)

Sam: I should go, though

Sam: Have to change and get out to the pool

Mark: Are there normally many people swimming there?

Sam: Not so many during the day. It can get pretty busy in the early mornings and evenings with lap swimmers. And weekend mornings for swim lessons.

Mark: So probably not too crowded for this shift?

Sam: No, it didn't look very crowded when I checked on my way into the locker room

Mark: Good

Mark: I want to turn you on while you're sitting in your lifeguard chair

Mark: Do you think you could keep your phone with you discreetly?

Fuck. I knew how much trouble I could get in if a manager came back and caught me with my phone out. But I also knew how much I wanted to do it, anyway. My mind went straight to work coming up with a plan to get away with what Mark was asking:

I could keep my phone hidden in the storage clipboard where we kept the pool attendance record sheets. Then, if a manager walked in, I could hide it quickly and make it look like I was just getting out the pen to record the attendance. I knew I'd still have to pay attention to the swimmers, obviously. But the only patrons we normally got during the day were adult lap swimmers, and the pool was only four feet at the deepest point, so there was not a lot to be concerned about.

Without giving it another thought, I responded to Mark:

Sam: Maybe

He got back to me right away.

Mark: Good girl

Mark: Let me know when you're in the chair ;)

Sam: Ok :D

Smiling with anticipation, I changed quickly into my swimsuit, then slid my phone into the front, between my boobs, before pulling back on my t-shirt and shorts. Then I headed out to the pool deck. I put my bag in the pool office and met up with my coworker on the deck as she climbed down from the guard chair. We chatted for a couple minutes, but I made a point of not continuing the conversation, feeling eager for her to leave so I could text Mark back.

As she was getting ready to go, I climbed up to the platform and sat in the guard seat. Then, when I saw and heard the locker room door close behind her, I reached up my shirt and into my suit, pulling the phone out and slipping it into the metal clipboard. I clicked on the screen and back into my text messages, then tapped out an all-clear message to Mark.

Sam: Okay, I'm in the seat and alone, aside from two old guys swimming slow laps lol

Mark: Good

Mark: I want you to try something

Sam: What?

Mark: Imagine yourself on a warm beach

Mark: Warm sun, wearing a bikini

Mark: All alone

Mark: Just use your imagination, don't respond

Sam: Ok...

Mark: Imagine laying there

Mark: Think about your nipples

Mark: How they feel

Mark: Bumps forming as they start to harden

Mark: Imagine how hard they are under that bikini

Mark: Sticking out for all to see

Mark: Focus on them

Mark: Concentrate on the tingle

Mark: How they want to be touched

Mark: Do not touch anything

Mark: Just read my messages

Mark: Concentrate on how you can feel the heartbeat on the tip of your nipple

Mark: So hard

Mark: Tingling

Mark: Pressing against the fabric

Mark: Imagine they are pinched

Mark: Your clit should react to that

Mark: Now imagine your lips: Mentally trace a slow line from the top, down one side, to the bottom, and back up

Mark: That clit should tingle

Mark: Your lips starting to swell

Mark: Wetness forming

Mark: Focus on that wetness

Mark: How smooth it feels

Mark: You can feel your lips move a little

Mark: Concentrate on that clit

Mark: Breathing a little faster

Mark: Shallow

Mark: Nipples still hard

Mark: Clit throbbing

I had to force myself to look away from the phone then, getting caught up in all the reactions Mark was describing. I crossed my ankles, thighs squeezing together. Breathing hard, feeling my chest heaving a bit, nipples hard and poking through my suit and t-shirt. I closed the clipboard with my phone inside and scanned around the pool, giving myself a chance to calm down a bit.

But I didn't last long before feeling the pull to look back. By the time I opened the clipboard again, what couldn't have been two minutes later, several new messages had appeared, and more were still coming in. I needed to scroll up to find where I'd left off reading.

Mark: Imagine what the inside of your pussy feels like

Mark: How it wants to feel something inside

Mark: Your lips actually feel like they're parting a little

Mark: Your clit throbbing more

Mark: Inside wanting to squeeze

Mark: Trying to wrap around a hard cock

Mark: Focus on how your pussy is clenching

Mark: Lips swelling more

Mark: Imagining how warm and wet you are inside

Mark: Breathing a little harder

Mark: Breasts firmer

Mark: Focus on that opening

Mark: Feel how it wants to open wider

Mark: Concentrate on that

Mark: Your clit

Mark: Imagine your g spot

Mark: Breathing a little more

Mark: Sweat forming between your breasts

Mark: Nipples rock hard

Mark: Concentrate on how that g spot feels

Mark: Your pussy clenching around an imaginary cock

Mark: Butterflies in your tummy

Mark: Twitching

Mark: A kiss on the side of your neck

Mark: A warm breath

Mark: A whisper: You're going to cum

I nearly moaned out loud when I read that message.

Just then, I heard the echoing sound of one of the locker room doors closing. My head jerked up, and I looked over just in time to see the Building Manager on duty walking towards me in the chair. I clicked the clipboard shut and tried forcing myself to remain calm and act casual.

"Hey Sam, how's it going?"

It was a guy named Ryan, a grad student who I'd been working with since I started as a freshman, when he was a junior. We'd always been casually flirty, and he was a pretty laid-back guy, so even though I still felt my cheeks flushing, knowing what I'd been up to before he came in, I could breathe a little easier knowing that I was unlikely to get in trouble with him.

"Hey," I responded, hoping I sounded casual enough. "It's... going. Not super exciting back here."

He chuckled along. "Yeah, no shit. Need some coffee or something to keep you awake?"

I laughed a little, feeling my blush deepen as I thought about what was actually keeping me awake and preoccupied during the shift. "No, I think I'll be okay. Thanks, though."

"Okay, no worries. Everything else good?"

"Yeah, everything's great," I smiled, still blushing.

Ryan seemed to pick up on the blushing and squirming then.

"You sure?" he asked with a smirk.

I laughed back, a little too much for it to sound completely casual. "Yeah, I promise I'm fine. Sorry."

I knew he probably thought I was flirting with him and worried that he might hang around to keep talking for a while. Luckily, he got a call over the walkie-talkie just then, and had to go. I waited as he listened to the message and then responded, saying he was on his way.

Then he looked back up at me. "Alright, well, let me know if that changes. And whatever you're smoking, I'm gonna want some later," he added with a wink as he made his way to the door.

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't quite lose the smile. "Ha ha."

Then he was gone. I took another deep breath, scanned the pool again, and reopened the clipboard, seeing that Mark's texts were still going, still coming in. I scrolled up to the last message I'd read and continued from there.

AJPages
AJPages
278 Followers