Anticipation (Chicago #03)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm," Mark groaned. "Good. Now get on the bed and cum for me."

"Okay," I agreed with a smile, dropping the underwear and getting onto the bed. "I'm laying down on my back."

"I can't wait to see you naked like that. Touch yourself now. Slide your fingers in and tell me how wet your pussy is."

I sighed and did as Mark asked, leaving the phone on speaker and letting it rest on the bed beside me as I closed my eyes and reached down, sliding two fingers inside of myself right away, easily. "It's really wet."

"Fingers slipping right in?"

"Yes," I answered, thrusting my fingers in deeper, moving slowly at first and then building. "I feel the wetness coating them. And I can hear it, as I thrust them in and out."

"That's so fucking hot. I'm so hard right now thinking about feeling your wet pussy around my cock."

My head rolled back as I sighed. "I want that too. I'm really close. I want to feel you fucking me now."

"Keep fucking yourself with those fingers. Don't stop. Make yourself cum just like that, Sam. Imagine it's my cock fucking you so hard and fast, just like I'm going to when we finally get together. I'm going to have so much cum to fill your pussy with."

"Oh fuck!" I yelled, thrusting my fingers faster like Mark told me to. I wondered if he'd really want to fuck me like that without a condom. It would be risky for him. And for me. Though not as much, since I was on birth control and didn't have as much to lose. But still risky. It seemed apparent by that point that he'd likely been with other women too, besides me and his wife. Despite all of that, the idea of feeling him sliding his bare cock inside of me and fucking me until his hot cum was shooting deep into my pussy was another unexpected turn on that ended up bringing me over the edge.

"I'm cumming!" I yelled. And then I was, moaning and yelling out loud, my whole body writhing and spasming on the bed as my thighs clamped together around my hand, fingers still thrusting and rubbing.

"That's it, you slut. Cum hard for me, all over those fingers as you imagine my cock exploding inside of you like that. Don't stop, keep rubbing that pussy."

"Mmmmmm," I moaned as I finally came down. "That was so good."

"Good. You have me so hard right now. I'm dying to jerk off and cum for you."

"Are you thinking about going back on your vow not to cum until we can get together?" I teased.

"Well, I didn't count on it taking this long." Mark chuckled back.

I laughed. "Should I hold off on cumming anymore, too? In solidarity?"

"No. You'll be continuing to make yourself cum for me several times a day until I get to make you cum in person again."

I smiled, knowing he'd be able to make good on that promise. "Or you could just come over now," I teased.

He chuckled back, a low, sexy sound, still coated in arousal. "Fuck, I want to. I'm gonna make it happen soon, trust me."

"Okay," I agreed. "Where are you now?"

"Sitting on the couch. Staring down at my hard-on sticking right out in my sweatpants."

"Mmm," I moaned. "I would love to see that. That's a really hot image."

"Oh yeah? So is imagining you laying on your bed like that, still naked, tired from sprinting the last few blocks home and all those flights of stairs, and then that intense orgasm."

I laughed. "Pretty much."

"I better go before you tempt me into breaking my own rule."

I laughed again. "It's kind of a silly rule."

"You won't be saying that when you're full of my cum. Feeling it dripping out and down your thighs."

"Fuck..." I cursed, imagining feeling that, on top of the post-orgasm high, similar to what I was currently experiencing.

"Fuck is right. Goodnight, my slut."

"Goodnight," I smiled. "Sweet dreams."

"You too. Bye for now."

"Bye."