All Comments on 'Anticipation Pays Off'

by SaraEXavier

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing erotic passion

I absolutely felt like I was there. Great job - and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

You had me hooked from the first sentence to the final period. Thank you for a wonderful submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
My real life fantasy

My wife(yes real wife)Ali,our best friend Sam(she interduced me to my wife) who is bi.Wife know friend would be willing to sleep with her but says only if they where not best friends and if she was courious (drunk) enough.Thank you for putting words to the pictures that i have in my head.

Bridget69Bridget69over 16 years ago
Left me anticipating more.

Such a tantalizing story. The best things really do come to those who wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
REALITY...

This is more reality than fiction no matter what you think. Society does not frown on two women together as much as two men together. Men like to see women together. I assume women like to see two men together but it is not as accepted this way. Double Standard??? Might Be. But who cares as long as it is consentual and no harm comes to any outsider.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 16 years ago
Well-written . . .

. . . and very erotic description of a beautiful sexual encounter between two women. I enjoyed it, but would have enjoyed it even more had I known what they looked like and what circumstances brought them to the point where they were ready to make love.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous