Anton Ch. 03

Story Info
Anton helps Angela negotiate a deal with a Japanese client.
1.9k words
4.12
4.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton Robinson is in his penthouse apartment, another gift from his girlfriend, boss, sugar mama, and main slut, Angela Wess. It has a beautiful view of downtown Atlanta. As a country boy, he hates living in the city, but Angela also gave him a spending account which means he hardly ever has to go out if he doesn't want to. He works from home now and rarely has to go into the office unless Angela calls him, which is usually to come fuck her brains out. He doesn't live alone; Lyria Antonie, Angela's best friend, and his live-in sub slut stays at the apartment full time as well. She is a divorced, retired teacher who lives to be used, abused, and commanded. Currently, she is on her knees, giving Anton his first blow job of the day while I watch ESPN.

Lyria is about 5'3, with caramel skin, wavey black hair with just a hint of white that flows to her shoulders, and an athletic build. She is naked as she always is around the house unless I have a guest unfamiliar with my lifestyle, and then she dresses up as a maid. Her hands and toes are always done, and when out in public, she wears outfits that could have caused accidents. Angela and I call her Babygirl, and she has recently had the name and Anton's initials tattooed on the back of her neck as a sign of complete submission and acceptance of her new life. She has even told her children of the change without specifics of whom she belongs, just that this is her chosen lifestyle.

Anton's phone rings and Lyria's blowjob get quieter. Anton pets her head in approval before answering Angela's call.

Anton: Good morning, Babydoll.

Angela: Morning, Daddy. Are you busy?

Anton: No, watching tv and getting some morning head before breakfast.

Angela chuckles.

Angela: So bad. Can you come into the office today? I have another meeting with new clients out of Japan, and I believe you can help me seal the deal. Their lead negotiator Yokoi Isoko has taken an interest in you.

Anton smiles; he had met her a few days ago when she and her people visited Wess Optimization as a part of their tour to find a new American media partner. Yokoi is in her thirties, 5'2, and curvy for an Asian. He would guess that her breasts are a D-cup, and she has a cute plump little ass. She is beautiful, and Anton remembers whispering how he would like to get inside that white pants suit she was wearing to Angela. Like always, Angela had made it her mission to make that happen. Anton was not sure how she did it, but he was certain he would be balls deep in Yokoi soon enough.

Anton: A professional interest or personal one.

Angela: Both, she loved your presentation, but today, she would like a more personal touch.

Anton smiles.

Anton: I will be sure to show her that Wess Optimization has a culture of friendship and community like no other.

He groans quietly as he cums in Lyria's mouth. Angela laughs.

Angela: That is why you or my number one. I wouldn't mind a bit of your personal touch myself.

Anton: Damn straight. Be sure to wear those wedges I like.

Angela: Yes, Daddy.

Anton hangs up and smiles at Lyria, who remains on her knees, looking up at him like an expectant puppy.

Anton: No more fun time this morning, Babygirl. I have to go into the office. I am having Japanese today and will need to save up the rest of my loads.

He kisses her on the forehead smiling at her pouty face before heading to the shower.

An hour later, he is stepping off the elevator on the eleventh floor of the Wess Building. The building is considered small for a company as successful as Wess Optimization, but Angela loves it. This floor is reserved for company execs and visiting clients. Anton's office is on the floor below. Angela wanted to give him one up here, but he talked her out of it. Their relationship already has the rumor mill buzzing. Not that he cares, but he takes his job seriously and would like to be known for his skills and not because he can put the boss on a leash on his lunch break.

He walks to the door leading to Angela's office reception area. Her receptionist Claire looks up from her desk. She is a pretty heavy-set black woman in her forties. God gave her a double helping of ass and tits when he passed them out that day. She is on Anton's hit list, but he hasn't made any moves on her yet. Of everyone in the company, she is closest to knowing the truth about his and Angela's real relationship. Angela's office is soundproof, and as her assistant, he can explain away being there as much as he is when he is in the building, but it doesn't take a genius to recognize the smile he usually wears when he leaves.

Anton: Morning, Claire.

Claire: Good morning, Anton. She is in a meeting, but I will let her know you are here.

Anton: No need. She called me.

Claire: Of course she did.

She doesn't argue as he walks into the office, closing the door softly behind him. Angela is sitting at her desk across from Yokoi. Angela is as beautiful as always, with her locs pulled back into a ponytail and wearing a sexy business dress that shows plenty of chest. He can't see under it, but he knows she is wearing a pair of wrap-around wedges.

Yokoi is wearing a sleeves dress that stops just above the knee with a pair of open-toed heels. Her black hair hangs down past her shoulder.

Angela: Anton. Perfect timing. We were just talking about you.

Anton walks up to the desk and takes a seat beside Yokoi.

Anton: All good, I hope.

Angela: I am afraid not. I have been telling Yokoi about all your bad qualities.

Anton looks over at Yokoi.

Anton: Really? And what do you think of them, Yokoi?

Yokoi blushes and looks down at her lap.

Yokoi: I am sorry I have never done anything like this before. I really don't think I...

Anton's personality shifts.

Anton: Well, you are doing it today. Stand up and strip. Leave nothing on except your heels.

Yokoi looks confused and doesn't move.

Anton: I said strip. Now!

Yokoi shoots to her feet and does as she is told. While this is happening, Angela leans back in her chair to watch. She loves seeing Anton dominate other women. It never feels to make her wetter than a river. Soon Yokoi stands before them in nothing but her heels, covering her breasts and pussy as best she can with her hands and arms.

Anton: Arms by your sides.

She complies, her face nearly scarlet as she does. Anton takes her in. She has a fitness of a martial artist and is well portioned in all the right places. He is surprised to see that her nipples are pierced. She is not as innocent as she pretends to be. More than likely has never let her personal, and business lives cross. He can understand that. He is happy to be her first in that regard.

Anton: Get on your knees and crawl to me.

She hesitates and slowly sinks to the floor. Once there, she crawls until she is in front of him. She looks up at him, much like Lyria had earlier. This time he would have his fun.

Anton: Unzip my pants and pull out my dick.

She fumbles with the zipper before managing to pull it down. She reaches in with a shaky hand and pulls his hard dick out. Her eyes go wide as she gazes at it in her small hand. Anton gives her a moment before gently taking her head.

Anton: Open your mouth.

Yokoi complies, and he guides his dick into it. The taste and feel of it unlock a door in Yokoi's head, and she needs no more prompting as she begins to suck him like a pro. He smiles at Angela before leaning his head back to enjoy his second blowjob of the day.

Anton: Damn, I think they teach classes on this over there.

Angela laughs.

Angela: Shit, they teach them here, Daddy. Hell, I started my lessons in high school.

Anton: Such a slut.

Angela: Your slut.

Anton: Damn straight. I think it is time I break in another.

Angela grins as she reaches into her desk and pulls out her rose vibrator. Anton pulls Yokoi to her feet by her hair, spins her around, and bends her over Angela's desk.

Anton: Don't move.

Yokoi lies there, shivering as Anton increases behind her. Angela taps a button on her desk, locking the office door and turning on the do not disturb light on Claire's deck, meaning that she would not let anything short of the building being on fire bother her boss. Soon Anton stands behind Yokoi naked with his dick standing at attention. He slaps her ass, making her scream, but she doesn't move.

Anton: Mmmm, she is a good girl.

He slaps her ass repeatedly until both cheeks are rosy red, and Yokoi fights back the tears. He then reaches between her legs, sliding a finger into her pussy which is dripping wet.

Anton: Damn, she got that slip and slide.

Angela: You have that effect on sluts, Daddy. Can I play with my pussy?

Anton: Not yet.

Angela pouts but keeps watching as Anton begins to finger Yokoi while looking Angela in the eye. He smiles as Yokoi lets out a scream of pleasure as she has her first orgasm. Anton removes his fingers and holds them out to Angela, who leans forward and sucks them clean, closing her eyes in pleasure at the taste and feeling her own pussy begin to vibrate in anticipation.

Anton: Now, let's get started.

He takes Yokoi's hips and slides his dick into her pussy slowly. The Japanese businesswoman lets out a slow gasping moan of pleasure as her pussy is filled and stretched more than ever. She let out a soft yip when Anton bottoms her out.

Anton: Fuck, that feels amazing.

He allows her to get used to him before being to fuck her nice and slow. Yokoi whines as he takes her leisurely, slowly drawing out one orgasm after another. He speeds up after the three, beginning to fuck her in earnest.

Anton: Play with Daddy's pussy, Babydoll.

Angela leans back and immediately puts the rose on her pussy on full power. Yokoi's fourth orgasm comes seconds before Angela's first. Anton grins as he continues to fuck Yokoi. After her sixth orgasm and Angela's third. He pulls out of the Asian woman's pussy, leaving her on shaky legs with only the desk to hold her up. He picks her up and puts her on her back on the desk with her legs in the air before slamming back into her already sore and oversensitive pussy. She doesn't have the breath to scream anymore and just pants as the fucking resumes. Anton has no mercy as he fucks her for another thirty minutes before pulling out of her, putting her back on her knees, pushing his dick down her throat, and cumming with a roar of pleasure. Yokoi doesn't fight and swallows every drop. Anton pulls her head back, making Yokoi look up at him.

Anton: Will your husband be giving us the contract, Mrs. Isoko?

Yokoi: Yes, Daddy. I will have to extend my trip to work out all the details.

He grins at Angela, who sits smiling back at him.