The Estate Community - Ch. 01

Story Info
Hank arrives. Tensions Mount.
5.6k words
2.93
18.8k
24

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

When my father originally passed away, my mother did not take the grief well. She had spent thirty five years taking marital companionship for granted, and did not know how to deal with the newfound loneliness.

Unable to take the emptiness of the house, she moved out of the mansion estate and got a small apartment near the town center. Being more social, she started going to singles bingo nights, and there she met Hank.

My mom, bless her heart, could not see him for the louse that he was. I don't know how old he was, maybe 50, maybe 60. He used to be a trucker, so he says, until he retired. Or was fired, I don't know. When he met my mom, he was living on disability checks from some claimed leg pain that he said made it hard to get around. I just know he saw the loneliness in the rich widow and pounced on the opportunity for easy living. He charmed her and after dating for a few months they eloped and she was already moving him into her home.

I hated Hank. I saw straight through his charade and knew what he was up to, but I couldn't stop it because I saw how happy it made my mom. Lauren didn't like him either, and was always creeped out by his lingering gaze.

And what's worse, he spared no effort at hiding it. Every time we visited he would jump at the sight of Lauren at the door. Barely acknowledging me, he always moved past to scoop her into a bear hug, lifting her off her feet in the process, cupping her ass with his hands and giving it a squeeze. Then, he'd always plant a big juicy kiss on her cheek, passing it off as a "step dad" kiss. She never fought it, trying not to be rude, but I always saw her squirming in his arms and glaring at me and then shifting uncomfortably away after he set her down.

In most interactions, Hank's eyes would dart to her bulging cleavage and he'd make some blatant comment about her "cannons". My mom would usually bark at him, calling him an old horndog, but otherwise take no offense. For these reasons, while we both loved my mother, we kept away as much as we could.

For that first year after my father's death, while Lauren and I were adjusting to our new life, Hank was adjusting to his life with my mother. Then, suddenly, my mother passed away from a stroke in her sleep.

Suddenly parentless, I felt very adrift. I took time off work to organize the funeral and set her affairs in order. Apparently she left her apartment to Hank, who was still living there, probably unfazed and getting exactly what he intended. Scowling to myself, I vowed to never talk to that man again.

A few months passed, and we settled back into our routine. Lauren and the girls made everything worth it, and I was able to move on.

----------------------------------

I was thinking about this on a fateful Saturday while Lauren and I snuck off to have sex while Ines and Sofia kept the kiddos occupied in the downstairs den. We stripped fervently and wrapped each other up in our arms, kissing passionately and falling over each other into the bed. I went to enter Lauren right away but she smacked me and said "excuse me, mister. Did you think I'd let you get away with it?"

I shrugged sheepishly and slinked over to the nightstand to pull out the pack of condoms. One of these days, I thought, she will let me.

I rolled the condom on and Lauren got onto her hands and knees, showing her ass to me. I sidled up to her and slipped myself inside, moaning softly. Doggystyle was my favorite. The pleasure was slightly numbed by the latex, but my God there was no better feeling than her insides. I began to hump, and Lauren's moans echoed mine, and I thought about the moment I would get to feel her for real.

Right as I was about to cum, the doorbell rang.

"Did you hear that?" Lauren said quizzically, looking back at me.

"Yeah, Ines will get it. Don't worry" I said, humping faster. I had lost my focus, but after a few moments I could feel myself getting closer and closer. Laurens pillowy tits jiggled into the bed with every slap, her rippling ass swallowing me up, enticing me and making my balls churn white hot.

The doorbell chimed again. Lauren got flustered but I calmed her and kept bucking. My scrotum scrunched tight. I was almost there, almost there--

We heard a knock at the door.

"Señor Jennings? There is man at door asking for you. I no know him."

I groaned and shouted "One second!" I looked at Lauren, but she had already sighed and pulled away from me.

"Maybe you should just get it, honey."

In a state of agony, I pulled myself from Lauren, ripped off the condom, and got dressed. I tucked my throbbing boner into my waistband and, trying to think the blue balls away, I opened the door and moved past Ines, who blushed, realizing what she was interrupting. I rushed downstairs, with Lauren following me, having thrown on just a t-shirt crop top and PJ shorts.

At the bottom of the stairs, to my anger, fear, and surprise, stood Hank. He stood there in his usual attire of greasy, stained white t shirt and gray sweats, trucker hat, and sandals. He had a duffle bag slung over his shoulder, bursting through ripped seams with God knows what.

"Harry, how ya doin big guy??" He said as he strode in and clasped me on the back. Peeking over my shoulder and seeing Lauren there, he quickly pushed me out of the way.

"And hello to you sweetheart!" He boomed as he approached her with arms outstretched. Lauren grimaced as he wrapped her up in his arms and lifted her off the ground. I glared as I saw her braless tits smash into his chest through the thin fabric of her t-shirt, and saw his hands dig into her asscheeks through her shorts. He put her down and gave her his signature kiss on the cheek. Then he held her at arm's length and, per usual, his eyes darted down to her chest.

"Damn, babygirl. Them things still growin? I swear they was bustin out that dress you were in the last time I seen you." He leered and scratched at the bulge in his crotch through his stained sweatpants.

"You mean at your wife's funeral?" Lauren retorted, skeptically. Then she scooted back away from him.

Hank, ignoring the implication of the question, nodded while staring. "Uh huh, that black little number, I still think about it, hah!"

Lauren rolled her eyes. I scowled, noticing a growing bulge where Hank had just scratched.

"Where are the tots?" He chirped.

"In their rooms. Why are you here?" I asked impatiently.

"Well," Hank shrugged, "I s'pose I'm here to move in."

"What?" I stared. Hank gave me a smile.

"Lawyer stopped by the apartment the other day. Told me there was some unaddressed items in Carol's will. Apparently she left everything that your dad left her, to me."

I stared, dumbstruck. Hank sensed my feelings and put his hands in the air.

"Hey man, I know we ain't see eye to eye sometimes, but law is law, I reckon. And don't worry, I ain't here to cause trouble. Just here to set up my own little corner in this house, which--" He looked around us. "--clear seein you got plenty to go around."

And, without waiting for my response, he strode in. Noticing Ines, and Sofia behind her, he approached them.

"I figure you two be the help? Hot damn, Harry, you sure know how to pick em. Coupla spicy firecrackers, Mamacitas! You two sisters?"

Lauren and I stared at each other, unsure what to do. What could we do? Nothing, I guess.

Ines came forward shyly and introduced herself and her daughter.

"Ines and Sofia. Wow, spicy names to match the spicy chicas." Hank slapped Ines' butt and walked past her. Ines gave a small squeak and looked at me in fear.

"Hey!" I shouted at him. "Don't harass our employees." I gave Ines an apologetic look.

Ignoring me, Hank took a survey of the grand hall.

"Damn, that's a lot of rooms. So where ya'll stayin?"

"Upstairs, in the master suite." Lauren replied.

"Master suite? Man, that's livin. Don't worry about me, I'll just take a room on the middle floor, out of ya'll's way."

And with that, he strode off.

Lauren and I looked at each other sadly, and went back upstairs to talk. We sat on the bed and discussed our options, realizing we had no choice but to let Hank stay. Lauren tried to rationalize some positives to take from this, like enticing Hank to do some house work and chores, so that upkeep of everything will now be easier. I reluctantly agreed, reasoning it could be nice for someone to be here during the week to get more heavy lifting done whenever it's needed.

"And, I guess I'll need to watch what I wear around the house from now on." Lauren said.

"Yes, absolutely," I scowled.

"Ugh, he's just so creepy. I can just feel him undressing me with his eyes."

"Honey..." I took her hands in mine. "We know how Hank is. He's full of crap and you just know he's gonna be a problem. When I'm gone during the week, please promise to text or call if and when he starts to bother you. Every time. I want to know so I can call him out when he inevitably tries something."

"I will."

"I want you to promise. I know you. You don't like to make a fuss. But I don't like that I'm gonna have to leave here and not know what this bastard is going to pull. So promise me.

"Okay, babe." She nodded with resolve. "I promise."

I looked at her, realizing where we were. My horniness returned.

"Alright. Let's forget him. Want to pick up where we left off?" I pawed at her leg with my hand, grinning.

Lauren shuddered. "Ugh, I can't. I feel so dirty from his mauling that I can't think of anything else right now. I need to go take a shower." She got up and walked into the bathroom.

Hating Hank even more, as the door closed I got up and walked down the hall to an opposite bathroom on the other side of the house. I sat, defeated, on the toilet and jerked off in shame to relieve the blue balls.

------------------------------------

So, Hank moved in. Then, Sunday came and I was forced to fly back to Texas for work. I spent all Monday nervously wondering how Lauren and the girls would adjust to his stay. To my chagrin, the girls apparently loved him. Lauren texted me saying they loved the idea of "Uncle Hank" staying with them at the house. Hank offered to take them to and from daycare and school, and always spoiled them on the way home by stopping for ice cream, or taking them to pick out presents at the store. As Kylie was already at the age she was taking an interest in jewelry, Hank made specific points to take her to pick out kiddie jewelry from those kiosks at the mall. This angered me but I reasoned that at least Hank was helping out, and that the girls were happy.

For the first few days, there were no incidents, thankfully. I received only positive texts from Lauren and looked forward to returning home. But then, on Thursday, I saw Lauren's name light up on my lock screen and felt something ominous.

"Well, it finally happened. God. Harry."

"What is it?"

"Hank walked in on me in the bathroom. Naked."

"What??"

"Yes. He just burst in the door, asking me if I was here. No knocking. I was butt-ass naked and there wasn't a towel in reach. I screamed and tried to cover up with my hands but he still saw everything."

"Fucking slimeball. How do you know he saw everything?"

"Well, first I just screamed. Then he went all oops, sorry, but then he just laughed and said how nice my boobs looked 'in the flesh'."

"I felt my pulse quicken and my face turn hot."

"Asshole. So what did you do?"

"I fucking yelled at him is what I did. I told him to get the hell out. He apologized again and left, saying he was just having an issue with his bedroom TV and needed help. I told him to go talk to Ines about it, and to get the hell out. He finally backed away, but he kept fucking staring at me and grinning the whole time."

"Jesus."

"Harry, it gets worse."

"What? How?"

"Ugggh I can't even type this out it makes me so squeamish."

"Just say it."

"Well, a little bit later, I was cleaning and tidying up our bedroom, and I stepped in something by our dresser."

"Stepped in what? Like a spill?"

"Yes. In the carpet. It was slimy and wet. I went and picked some up with my fingers and smelled it. It was fucking CUM."

"Cum???"

"YES."

"How do you know?"

"I fucking smelled it. It smells like cum. I know what cum smells like, Harry. Except his smells even worse. It fucking stinks."

"Oh God."

"Then I opened the dresser and checked all the drawers. Then something caught my eye and I picked up one of my bras. There was cum in it too. Harry, there was fucking cum everywhere like I am actually nauseous. And this was almost right after I got out of the bathroom. Hank must have stayed in our bedroom and jerked off or something right there while I was still getting dressed. And he did it to one of my bras!! Harry ewwwwwwww."

"That's disgusting."

"And I got it on my feet and fingers. Babe, there was SO MUCH. Everywhere. I'm, like, actually gonna puke."

"I'm having a talk with him when I get home."

"Honey, don't."

"Huh? What do you mean don't? We agreed on this. You tell me when he acts up, and I put a stop to it."

"I know, but something tells me this is just going to make things worse. You know he's just going to deny it and keep making excuses. I don't want another pointless fight with him, like we used to have at your Mom's place."

"Then why'd you tell me?"

"I guess I just want you to know. You're the one who asked me to."

"Why do you want me to know?"

"I don't know. I just need to vent."

"Okay. Be home soon."

When I arrived home that weekend, I was hypervigilant around the house. I even found myself snooping around the floors, eager to catch Hank in the act so I could confront him. But it seemed like Hank knew he had to be on his best behavior while I was around. He mostly just hung around the 2nd floor den, watching TV, drinking beer, and eating junk food. I did become annoyed at the amount of trash that piled up in there, but Ines insisted she'd take care of it and told me not to worry.

One night, unfortunately, I did hear the unmistakable sound of porn blaring from the 2nd floor den, and Hank grunting as he loudly pleasured himself. But, at Lauren's insistence, we just ignored it and kept everyone away from him. Later, though, after Hank retired to bed, Lauren and I snuck into the den and confirmed the presence of copious puddles of unmistakable semen pooled into the carpet in front of the couch where Hank had been sitting. Lauren leaned down to sniff it.

"Yep. The same as in our bedroom."

"He's not even gonna clean up after himself?"

"Who knows. Whatever. Just make Ines or Sofia do it."

I spent the rest of the weekend enjoying time with Lauren and our girls, and Hank stayed away. It was almost as if he was hiding. I enjoyed the thought, knowing it meant I was still the man of the house.

Then it was time to leave again and go back to work. I reminded Lauren to text me if anything happened and took off.

Monday and Tuesday went by, and no problematic texts from Lauren. But then, as I was settling into bed Thursday night, I saw her name light up again on my phone.

"Aaaaand he is at it again."

"Uh oh. What now?"

"He's been following me into the jacuzzi. Last night and tonight."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know how the hell he keeps 'stopping by' at the most inopportune times, but last night he popped into our bedroom right as I was coming out of the bathroom in my bathing suit. He asked me where I was going. Well...he asked me where me and my 'funbags' were going."

I fumed and kept reading.

"So I pointed over to the sauna. So he asked if it was nice and I said yes so he said 'the hell with it I'll join you'. I told him no that's okay but he already began taking off his pants. I asked him uhhh aren't you at least gonna go change into a suit? And he said oh no that's okay I prefer the old birthday suit."

"What?? And he just got in?"

"Yep. He just stripped and got in, completely naked."

"What did you do?"

"I just stood there. I didn't want to go in after him, obviously. But then he just stared at me and asked if I was coming. I told him I didn't want to get in and he said but you just told me you were going in. I couldn't tell him directly that it was because of him or else it would cause a whole confrontation."

"So...you got in?"

"Well..what else was I supposed to do? Yeah, I got in. And I tried to stay away from him but he kept scooting closer to me to talk."

"Lauren. At some point you have to tell him to fuck off."

"Harry, stop. I didn't want to cause any fights."

"So what did you end up doing?"

"I just sat there, super uncomfortable. He scooted closer and closer until he was sitting right next to me. Like, his legs were touching my legs. If I scooted away an inch, he scooted an inch closer to compensate."

"How long did you sit in there with him?"

"Only long enough until I figured it was enough time to be polite. Then I got out."

"Fair enough. I guess that's not too bad."

"Yeah, not too bad, and that's why I didn't say anything to you at first. But fast forward to tonight. He just did it again."

"Just like before?"

"Yep. Naked and everything, scooting way too close. He was practically sitting on me, he was so close."

"So what? Did you get out again?"

"Actually, no. I warned him, but we got to talking and it...strangely...ended up being fine. Well, at first."

"Fine? How so?"

"He put his hand on my thigh and started massaging it. I asked him what he was doing and told him to stop but he told me to relax."

"Fine? That is not fine. That's not okay, Lauren, he's touching you."

"I know. It was creepy at first but after a while... I dunno... I just got over it. Then it started to actually relax me. So I just let him keep rubbing it. After talking for a while I think I calmed down and ended up not terribly bothered by it. Then we got out and it wasn't a big deal."

"You were okay with him just being naked the whole time?"

"I was the first time, but not this time, I dunno. You can't really see anything under all the bubbles and bubbles and jets and chemicals and stuff. I think eventually I forgot he was even naked."

"Alright fine, whatever. So what's the problem? Why text me?"

"Well, when we got up to get out, Hank was behind me."

"And?"

"And, we were getting out and I slipped. I stumbled a step back. If he wasn't there I would have just fallen back into the hot tub and it would have been fine. But since he was behind me he caught me."

The mental imagery of Hank having full hold of Lauren incensed me, but I said nothing in response. Lauren continued.

"And when he caught me, he definitely felt me up a little bit. His left hand caught my boob and his right hand caught my inner thigh. I'm sure he thought he was being slick and fast but I totally felt his hands feel around for a split second and squeeze tight. He didn't let go for a solid three, four seconds. And then...this is the worst part...my butt fell right onto his... thing."

"What, like his dick?"

"Yeah. Harry, he was hard, UGH."

"He was fully hard?"

"Yeah. Like it's clear he was excited being naked around me the whole time."

"And it poked into you."

"It poked right into me. Like, I fell down onto his lap and it wedged right in right between my butt cheeks. And when he held me for that split moment I felt it TWITCH. Like, I can't.."

"Did you say anything?"

"Yeah, how could I not? I said uh hello there and Hank went oops! Sorry about that, this bad boy has a mind of its own'."

"Okay, well, I'm sure that THIS creeped you out?"

"Yeah, but what can we do about it?"

"Confront him. Except, let me guess, you don't want me to?"

"Yeah. I don't want any fights please, it's fine I can handle it."

"Fine. Just maybe no more hot tub excursions with him."

12