Antonia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both laughed and cuddled together, enjoying being close.

"Can I ask something personal?" I said.

She already knew what it was. The look on my face when her father had spoken of their betrayal was quite obvious. She noticed.

"He would be my ex-fiancee Paul." She frowned, falling over onto my shoulder. "I won't say his last name, but he's from a VERY prominent family. Old money, political ties, you name it. I was very much in love with him. He was kind, caring and I thought, perfect. Right up until he wasn't."

She sighed, then continued. "What I didn't know was he had an addictive personality. Drugs, booze, sex, he managed to hide it from me for way longer that I thought possible. He even managed to fool father, not an easy feat I assure you. It all fell apart the night you were called to help me. I'd been looking for him all day, but he wouldn't return my calls or texts. What I didn't know was the woman he was with had turned off his phone, unbeknownst to him, so she could get some alone time with him. Well, his lookouts couldn't warn him I was coming, so when I entered his apartment and found him with her... naked..."

Antonia stopped briefly, gathering the courage to continue. "He went ballistic. When he found out she'd turned off his phone, he started beating her, right in front of me. As much as I hated her in that moment, she didn't deserve that, so I tried to pull him off her. He turned on me. As he beat me, she ran. I don't blame her as I think he might have killed her, but that left me to take all his rage. Deep down he knew he was ruined. Knowing that if he killed me, father would have no mercy, he concentrated on damage. He'd see to it I was never loved because I'd be so hideous no man could ever love me. Since I'd caught him and ruined his life, he was going to return the favor."

"How is it you father didn't have him...?" I asked.

"His family promised to pay for everything and assured father that Paul would be disowned and left without a cent to his name as long as he promised not to kill him. They could have caused quite a lot of very bad scrutiny into father's affairs as well." Antonia explained. "The only thing that saved him was you. If you had failed there would have been nowhere he could have hidden. Father would still like to get his hands on Paul, but he figures having to spend the rest of his life poor is something he can relish for many years. Both father and Paul's parents have a very active role in making sure Paul is miserable... and very far away."

"I'm sorry, Antonia." I apologized. "I'm surprised you can even attempt to trust me after that."

"I can't say it's been easy." She admitted. "But you didn't know me when you did what you did for me. Sure the money was good and you could have settled for 'good enough', but you didn't. I have no doubt you gave it everything you had."

"I have one rule where my profession is concerned." I stated. "If it's not good enough for family, It's not good enough. The money was never a factor. It was overwhelming and unexpected, but it didn't change a single thing. If I felt I couldn't help you, I'd have walked away. I live a good life and I'm paid well, but I come from a poor family, money isn't what I need to be happy. Don't get me wrong, it is nice, but I can be just as happy without it."

"I've never known anything else." Antonia admitted. "I was born in the lap of luxury. Mostly it's been a pain in the ass, if I'm honest. Most of the people I thought of as friends only liked me because I was rich and they could benefit. The few who weren't swayed by the money were scared off by my father or the fear of who he was and what he did."

"Well, I will warn you." I chuckled. "I'm most comfortable with the mundane. Walks in the park, roller skating, Coney Island, the occasional movie. I'm not much for opera or formal galas and the like."

"My only addiction is shopping." She giggled. "Beyond that, I'm very much a home body. Even in college, I was a wall flower. I went to a few parties, but I felt like I was in a meat market. It was just too uncomfortable."

Glancing at the grandfather clock in the corner, I noticed it was nearing midnight. "As enchanting as this night has been, I do have surgery in the morning. I should go."

Antonia nodded. "I understand. Will I see you again?"

"Just try and stop me." I grinned.

Antonia walked me to the door. "Eddie will drive you home." She hugged me softly and placed a tender kiss on my lips. "Good night, Jeff."

We texted and called back and forth throughout the week and set our next date for Saturday. We spent the day in Central Park, walking and having an early afternoon picnic, enjoying the sunshine and warmth of the late spring day. Much of the later afternoon was spent lying side by side on a blanket, watching clouds and talking. We told each other stories of our childhoods and talked about family and friends. Antonia's bodyguards tried to be discreet, and for the most part, succeeded. I only caught the occasional glimpse of them. Antonia paid them no mind, but it did put a bit of a damper on my outward showing of affection.

"You seem distracted." Antonia observed.

I shrugged. "I feel like an exhibit at the zoo."

Antonia cocked an eyebrow. "Why?"

"Everything we do is being watched." I lamented. "I'm sure reports are being generated as we speak. It's a bit of a mood killer."

Antonia laughed. "They are only here to protect me. They don't report to father. They used to, but once tampons, underwear shopping and buying batteries started, not to mention teenage hormonal indiscretions, he only wanted to know anything that would be considered a threat."

"So they won't tell him I groped you?" I asked.

"Well, you haven't, so they have nothing to report." She giggled.

"Yeah, well... wait, batteries?" I remarked. "Why would your dad care that you bought batteries?"

"Because they were for BOB." She tittered.

"Bob?" I questioned.

"My battery operated boyfriend." She grinned.

"Oh..." I blushed. As much as it shocked me, I was equally enthralled at the picture my mind was showing me.

"For a doctor, with deep and intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the human body, especially the female version, you sure get embarrassed easily." She teased.

"Definitely not used to someone as open as you." I admitted. "Most women would have you believe they don't masturbate."

"Most women are lying." She grinned. "I think you'd be surprised."

"I already am." I smiled.

Antonia rolled over partially laying on my chest and stared down into my eyes. "I'd give anything to know what is rattling around inside your head right now." She chuckled.

I blushed even deeper. "I plead the fifth."

"Oh, that good, huh?" She poked a finger into my chest. "Maybe I'll show you if you tell me."

This woman is going to be the death of me yet. If I try to stand up right now, I think my dick might snap off and I'm pretty sure she knows exactly what she's done to me.

Antonia laid her head on my chest and sighed contentedly, running her fingers over the material of my shirt. She looked back up, pondering my face for a few seconds, then lowered her lips to mine. Starting rather tentatively, she kissed me, slowly working up to letting her tongue glide seductively over my closed lips. Opening my mouth, our tongues met, then danced with each other. She shifted, placing more weight on me and slipped one hand behind my head, pulling into me harder and kissing more passionately. She whimpered as I wrapped my arms around her and turned up the heat. Several minutes later, we separated, leaving me breathless and mildly stunned.

"That was nice." She smiled, kissing me again quickly.

"Very." I panted.

"I'm starting to think you have ungentlemanly intentions on my virtue." She giggled.

"I'd be crazy not to." I admitted. "I find you rather irresistible."

"Good." She tittered.

After a bit more kissing, we packed up and I drove her home. Things were starting to look up. I had to admit to myself, Antonia was the best thing that had ever happened to me. Our time together was something I looked forward to and I wanted more. I was pretty sure she felt the same way.

We had a few more dates over the ensuing weeks, graduating to light exploration of each others bodies. Even through clothes, her breasts were warm, soft and incredibly squeezable. She seemed to enjoy the attention and usually ground herself into my groin in appreciation.

She came by my office one afternoon before lunch, taking my staff by surprise. "You available?" She asked.

"Lunch?" I said.

"If you can." She smiled.

"Let me wrap up a few things and I'll be right with you." I assured.

Not long later, we left, her arm hooked in mine. Several of my staff shot curious looks our way. I'd made no mention that I was seeing anyone, let alone a beauty like Antonia. One or two of them might even have recognized who she was. I'm sure I'd get the third degree after I got back.

"Anything special in mind for lunch?" I inquired.

"Just your company." She purred, laying her head on my shoulder as we walked.

"Then I have a real treat for you." I smiled, walking her down the street to my favorite street vendor. Lenny was a fixture in this area for as long as anyone could remember. As far as I was concerned, he served the best chili dogs in New York, maybe the whole damned country.

"Hey Dr. Jeff." He beamed when he saw me. "Who's the pretty lady?"

"Hey yourself, Lenny." I smiled. "This is Antonia. We need a couple of those amazing dogs if you don't mind."

Lenny prepared mine, extra chili, onions and cheese. Good thing I kept a toothbrush in my office. Antonia ordered hers with normal chili, cheese and green peppers. We grabbed a couple drinks, thanked Lenny and sat down on a bench about half a block from the cart.

Antonia looked at me like I might just be crazy, at least until she took the first bite. "Oh my GOD!" She exclaimed. "This is wonderful."

"I know, right?" I beamed. "I wasn't trying to cheap out on you, Lenny really has the best food in the area."

"How are these even legal?" She gasped. "I'm pretty sure I'm addicted and I've only had two bites."

"I was a little worried you'd be disappointed." I admitted.

"Definitely not." She said, between bites. "Father used to take me to see the Mets at Shea Stadium when I was a kid. I always got hotdogs during the games. It was the only time I got them. They weren't what my mother considered appropriate food for her child. Theirs were phenomenal, Lenny's make them taste like dog food."

"I'm sure he'd be happy to hear that." I chuckled. "He put three kids through college with that cart. He's something of a local legend. Mayor Bloomberg was a big fan, used to stop by whenever he was in the neighborhood."

"That's impressive." Antonia observed.

After we finished, Antonia kissed Lenny on the cheek on the way back and gushed about the food. Lenny, in his usual self-effacing way, just smiled and said she was welcome anytime.

"Thanks for lunch, Jeff." She smiled, walking back with me. "It was really good."

"Glad you enjoyed it." I beamed.

"I did." She admitted. "The real reason I came by was to tell you father will be out of town for the next week or so."

"OK." I said, not sure why I needed to know that.

She suddenly got a very sly look in her eyes. "He'll be gone this weekend." She purred. "I'm pretty sure I will be lonely."

I may be a lot of things, stupid is not one of them. I now FULLY understood why I needed to know Gio would be out of town. "Would you like me to keep you company this weekend, Antonia?"

"I'd feel SO much safer." She gushed. "If it's not too much trouble?"

"For you, anything." I teased.

"I'll see you Friday night." She beamed. "Should I send Eddie or will you drive up?"

"I think I'll drive." I said. "Eddie deserves the night off."

She wrapped me in a rib crushing hug, kissed me and strutted out of the office, wiggling her ass as she left.

"OK, who the fuck was that?" Brenda, my secretary, aide, general right hand and probably the closest thing I'll ever have to a sister, asked.

"A friend." I said.

"More than a friend, Jeff." She spat. "Don't try that shit with me."

Brenda grew up in the Bronx, her father was a sailor, I'm pretty sure that's where she got her vocabulary.

"Her name is Antonia." I admitted. "We met over a year ago."

"And I'm just now finding out?" She moaned.

"Well, we have only been dating a couple months." I smiled, enjoying driving her nuts.

"I can't help thinking I have seen her before." Brenda thought. "Do I know her?"

"You probably know 'of' her." I admitted. "Her last name is Salerni."

"Salerni... Salerni..." She pondered. "No fucking way!"

I nodded.

"Don't you get dead on me, Jeff." She hissed. "I need this job too badly."

"No worries, Brenda." I assured. "I've met her father, he seems to like me."

"Just don't do anything stupid." She warned. "At least not any more stupid than usual."

"It's a good thing I like you, Brenda." I teased.

"Just try and replace me, I dare you." She threatened.

"No way." I said. "Your husband would kick my ass after he got an earful of your bitching and complaining."

"Damned right." She smiled, returning to her desk.

Friday night about 7PM I arrived at the estate. Victor, the butler, I'd finally learned his name, opened the door before I could ring the bell. I not entirely sure how he does that, it's kinda creepy.

"Good evening Dr. Conrad." He says.

"You can call me Jeff, Victor, I don't mind." I said.

"Of course, Dr. Conrad." He responded.

I rolled my eyes. Some things never change.

"Miss Antonia is in the parlor." He stated.

"Thank you, Victor." I answered, leaving to find her.

Antonia looked up as I entered the parlor then jumped to her feet and ran me down, plowing into me and wrapping her arms around my waist. After kissing me, she smiled and looked into my eyes. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me too." I answered. "I have a bag in my car, where should I put it?"

"I'll have Victor put it in your room." She said, noticing my reluctance. "He'll be pissed if you do it, he takes his job WAY too seriously. Let him do his thing."

"Alright." I relented. "Just not used to it."

"I've lived with it my whole life." She admitted. "Still find it weird."

We had a nice private dinner in a small nook off the kitchen. The food, as always, was excellent. The company was spellbinding. Antonia was exceptionally radiant, a megawatt smile plastered on her face.

"You seem very happy." I observed.

She walked over and sat in my lap. "Maybe a little." She teased, stroking my cheek, kissing me softly.

"What's on the agenda for the evening?" I asked.

"Grab the bottle of Asti in the fridge and two glasses and follow me." She instructed.

As instructed, I followed as she wandered deeper into the house. This place was huge and I forgot my breadcrumbs. I hope I don't get lost. Finally, she opened a door and we stepped inside. "Welcome to my room." She purred. "Take the drinks through there. I'll be just a minute."

Going where she indicated, I found myself on a glassed over balcony. Something like a greenhouse except there's a Jacuzzi bubbling away. I sat the drinks on a small table and waited.

I turned when Antonia spoke. "Care for a soak?"

I momentarily lost the ability to speak as I took in the sight of her in a very tiny bikini. Deep purple and very sheer, it barely contained her ample assets. "I-I didn't bring trunks." I sputtered, trying not to stare at her nipples as they try their damnedest to pierce the fabric.

"I don't see that as a problem." She smiled wickedly, starting to remove my clothes. Once finished, her eyes flicked down briefly and she grinned. "Someone is happy to see me, a rather impressive someone."

I nodded as she took me by the hand and we stepped into the tub. Once seated in the warm, swirling water, she poured two glasses of Asti and handed one to me, then straddled my lap. Her tits were inches from my face and I only barely resisted the urge to motorboat them.

We sipped on our drinks as she continued to tease me, slowly inching her impressive rack closer to my face. With her breasts garnering all my attention, I was surprised when her top popped off. I hadn't noticed her reach behind and unhook it. Her tits tumbled out of the material and swayed seductively in front of me. Unable to resist any further, I latched onto the nearest nipple and tried to suck it completely off her boob. She groaned and wrapped her arms around my head, burying my face in her chest. I grabbed the tit I wasn't sucking on and rolled the nipple between my fingers. She shuddered and ground into my lap.

"Oh fuck that feels good." She moaned. "Talented tongue to go along with those amazing hands. I'm a lucky girl."

"Not half as lucky as I am." I mumbled into her tits.

Breaking away, she sat next to me, her breasts bouncing as she dropped into her seat. "Let's drink a little, explore a little and see where the evening goes."

Grinning so hard it hurt, I nodded. "I like that idea."

"Me too." She whispered in my ear. "I'm looking forward to seeing what else you can do with that talented tongue."

I swallowed hard and tried not to cum just from the tone of her voice.

Once I calmed down a bit, we continued talking. Our hands wandered and I acquainted myself further with her enchanting curves. Her Italian heritage has given her skin the appearance of being tanned and her areolae reflected the same darkness of color. Dark brown hair and hazel eyes rounded out the package showing more than a hint of her mothers northern European lineage. She is, in my professional opinion, the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. I may be biased, but I defy you to sit where I am right now and argue.

After some tentative investigation of one another, she stood and tugged on the strings on her bottoms, removing them and tossing them out of the Jacuzzi. Once again, just inches from my face, was a nicely trimmed pussy. It gaped open slightly and the inner lips protruded, almost begging me to suck them into my mouth. I leaned forward and planted a soft kiss just above her pubic hair and pulled her back into my lap.

"My God you're beautiful." I breathed into her ear.

She giggled almost shyly and blushed a little. "I have you to thank for that."

"Oh, you were beautiful long before I ever met you." I assured. "And even if I hadn't been able to do anything, you'd still be beautiful. It comes from the inside. It's way more than your physical appearance. It radiates from your soul."

Antonia buried her head in my shoulder and sobbed softly. "Thank you, Jeff."

Once the Asti was gone, we left the tub. I took great pleasure toweling off her toned body and she seemed equally enthused with drying mine. Taking me by the hand, she led me to her bed and turned me so my back was to it, then playfully pushed me. I fell backwards, bouncing once, grinned up at her and pulled her on top of me.

"Eep!" She squealed, startled.

Before she could vocalize any further, I crushed my lips to hers and tried to suck her soul out with a toe curling kiss. She melted onto me, returning the kiss with equal intensity.

"You are entirely too good at that." She gasped. "I think I came a little."

"Well, that won't do." I grinned. "I was hoping for mind blowing. Guess I'll have to try harder."

Rolling over on top of her, I kissed her neck and shoulders, slowly moving downward as new territory opened up. Lingering at her tits, I licked and sucked until she was writhing beneath me, then continued my descent. Pausing briefly, I tongue fucked her navel eliciting even more pleasant noises from her. Again on the move, I became aware of the scent of her arousal long before I arrived at her sacred garden. Nuzzling her pubic hair, I finally arrived at the gates of heaven. Slightly agape, I could see the inner surfaces all but swimming in her secretions in anticipation of my intrusion.