Antwan

Story Info
Young man and my wife.
1.9k words
3.89
32.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Antwan is the 29 year old black man I gave my 42 year old white wife to. His desire of her was to make her into a whore for black men to enjoy sexually as a whore. The end result for her was he wanted to turn her into a prostitute in Kansas City for a black pimp friend of his.

My involvement in this? I wanted him to get her to do it. Karen is a beautiful petite female and very sexual. I had her VERY sexed up and ready for this. We had an open marriage and she was on call sexually for three lovers. They would call her anytime for sex and she would provide it. So her little pussy was on call. We call it dates.

I openly admit I am not wired right. I see nothing wrong with good clean sex. A woman spread wide with a man eagerly pounding his bare cock into her is a thing of beauty. My wife doing it is even more beautiful. I feel only lust for her as she does so. And I have no bad feelings when she does it.

This story started with this young man contacting me on the net about his interest in my wife. I was looking for a Semi Pro photographer to take some quality photos of my wife nude. I had two guys contact me about doing so. Both were 29 years old. One was White and one Black.

We chose the white guy. We went to his house and he was very good doing the shoot. He did end up with my wife naked in his bed with him for a couple hours. He was with her again a couple weeks later when we went to pick up the CD of her pictures. She spent 3 hours in his bed with him.

I spent hours talking with Antwan about his desires of my wife, He desired to own her. He had no way of knowing but he was talking about my deepest desires. He was saying exactly what I wanted to hear.

I had finally told my wife my deepest fantasy. And he was telling me about it. My darkest and deepest fantasy was to have my wife try a long term relationship with a black man. To actually submit to him and let him control her, long term, maybe 6 months or a year?

Karen finally told me to set up the shoot for Antwan. I was shocked. And I had to think it over. I gave myself two weeks to think it over before I finally told him she had agreed to do it. We talked over the fine points about it. And we set a date for the shoot.

Three weeks later we walked up to a old house in the edge of the colored area. The door opened and an average looking young negro man welcomed Karen into the house. We had agreed I would go and do other things while they did the shoot.. She said, she was fine with that.

I spent about three hours doing other stuff while he conducted the shoot. And I finally got a text from Karen's phone. The text was from Antwan.

"Go home I will let you know when to come back up and get her. Oh, by the way good news! She is very ready to do this. It is going to go very quickly. I will have her started by the time you come get her."

"You really think so?"

"Yes I am sure of it. I have fucked your wife three times since you dropped her off, She is good pussy. We nave talked of commitment and her submitting to me. She is interested. She ask if I was interested in a long term thing? I told her I was. I ask if she would become my woman? My cock was up inside her at the time. She clamped down on me."

I didn't hear anything until the next day about noon. Then a text.

"Check my Web site, about 2pm Karen will be on it posted. She has done another shoot. You'll love it."

I checked his web page at 2pm and there my wife was! Karen was naked with two young negro men all completely naked and openly displayed mating. Both men's penis bare and in various degrees of depth in her vagina. She looked beautiful being sexually enjoyed by her new lovers. His web site was displaying Karen as a white wife open to black lovers.

A few minutes later I got a text.

"David, I have sent Karen home with Barton and Maxwell for the rest of the day. They have two room mates who they plan to share her with. So by the end of the day she will be lovers with five of us. She will become very comfortable fucking men of color. In the next few months I will give her to many many more men here in Omaha. She will become very popular."

"You really believe she'll do this?"

"Are you willing to let me take your wife and to let her do this?"

"If she is up for this, yes I am good with it."

"Are you going to help me take her all the way?"

"I will encourage it to continue for up to a year. And you can put her with as many men as you can. If you can make her a complete whore I am fine with it."

"Your wife is already a whore, she loves men and to let them fuck her. But I mean all the way?"

"You really desire to prostitute her don't you?"

"Ya, I want them white tits of hers bare on the corner so every little hard cock can kiss and suck them and put his cock up in her for fun."

I got a text later that day from him.

"Karen is a very busy girl the guys have introduced her to their room mates and things have progressed really well. They all are fucking her now. There are some friends coming over later and they want her to stay a while. Can I keep her for a few days?"

I agreed he could. I didn't hear anything for several days And then I got a text. It said simply look at my Web Page. When I did I was shocked and thrilled. My wife was posted on his web page with 14 different black males as lovers. With no mistaking that she was lovers with each. All fourteen were shown penis and vagina together. She was filled with each young man's cock. I was shocked she had posed with each young negro male as his lover for all to view.

Antwan knew exactly what he was doing and my wife was responding just like he said she would. His next text said this is just the beginning! Then, tell me you want her to continue.

"In the next week I will have her fucking anyone I want. Karen will fuck many more men this next week. Tell me to get her naked for them. You want her to do that I know you do."

I replied. "Yes, I do."

I didn't hear much for a few days the next week. But I knew Antwan was working her hard to get her where he wanted. And I was sure he was Clubbing her for the men in the area.

It was late in the week when I got the text from him.

"She is doing fantastic. We have been Clubbing and she has danced almost every song. She is very receptive. She has fucked seven guy this week so far."

"So she is moving forward the way you had hoped?"

"Yes, exactly as I had hoped."

"So my wife was ready for this to happen to her?

"I have seen her tits bared on the dance floor by several young men. They look great bare for everyone. There is lots of interest in her. I have had twenty five or thirty guys ask me about fucking her."

"So are you going to let them have her?"

"I am taking orders for Dates with her. So far I have 34 dates set up for her. She knows they all want to fuck her. And she is very excited.

Karen spent the most of the next few months up at Antwan's house. And she dated almost nightly while up there. She would come home for a couple days to get a breather and then go back for 3 or 4 weeks.

Antwan began to talk a lot about her going for an interview with his friend in KC. She was with Antwan for three more months and he told me the number of dates my wife had had was quite impressive by now. She had become the BBC whore he had hoped to turn her into.

He begged me to let him take her the rest of the way. I finally gave in to let him take her down and to let her do and interview with his friend. He said he would want her for a week. I agreed to let him.

A week passed and then two. I texted him about it. It was a few days before?

"She is still down there with him. He wants her and is willing to buy her. Six month contract, complete ownership with an option?"

"So what is she doing down there now?"

"Part of his interview was for her to try it for two weeks and she agreed to that."

"So she is turning tricks now?"

"Yes, he has worked her for nearly the two weeks now. It was part of the interview. She agreed to it."

"So how many tricks has she turned?"

"She only does young black males. And he told me she has done over 400 by now."

"You have got to be kidding me? She is already a full blown prostitute! Has she been arrested and printed and booked yet?"

"How upset will you be about it?"

"It has really happened?"

"There is a sting set up tonight to catch her with under age boys tonight. She will be booked as a prostitute and get 39 days in jail."

"How long is the contract for?"

"It is a six month contract with option,"

"Do you have it with you?"

"Yes, I have it in my car."

"Go get it I am going to let him have her."

He returned a few minutes later and put it down before me. And I signed it. We talked a few more minutes before he left.

I saw him a week or so later.

"Did you read the contract before you signed it?"

"No, it is a standard contract and a good lawyer can probably break it."

"Very true, but the option is not standard."

"What is different about it?"

"He can do the option anytime after ownership. I gave him the signed contract the next day after you signed it. The option says he is free to sell her and you may not have the option to get her back until it expires which is not until it is over. It is a five year option."

"You mean the new owner has rights to her for the next five years?"

"By code he does yes, now as you know you could probably break it and maybe get away with it, but I would advise you to go with it. As you know she could just disappear too ."

"Has he sold her yet?"

"No, but we won't know much until she gets out of jail."

So what to do next? PT-2 of Antwan coming