Mixing Business & Pleasure Ch. 01

Story Info
Powerful client coerces Lauren to submit.
5.9k words
4.44
155.5k
310

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mixing Business & Pleasure

As she descended through the clouds and the coastline came into view, Lauren reminded herself that she had one of the best jobs in the world. The city of Havana, in all its antiquated glory, stretched out below her as the first of many destinations.

While Lauren specialized in organizing international trips, this itinerary was a first. It was for a graduate course on the "European Colonialization of the Caribbean," with stops in Cuba, Jamaica, Puerto Rico and ending in St. Martin. Moreover, since the school wasn't concerned about the budget, she'd selected top-notch hotels and beach resorts in each city. While seemingly a vacation, the agenda was packed with classes, cultural visits and entertainment. However, what she was most excited about was that her husband, Michael, would be joining her at the end of the trip for a long weekend away from home. Between work and the two kids, it seemed like years since they had had a romantic vacation just the two of them. She just needed to get through the next 14 days.

Once she was on the ground, Lauren spent the remainder of the day preparing for the group to arrive tomorrow morning. She finalized hotel logistics, met with the ground team and reviewed the air travel across islands. After a working dinner in her room, she freshened up and headed downstairs to enjoy a nightcap before the craziness of the trip. Settling in at an outdoor table, she ordered a cocktail and surveyed the style and ambience of the hotel. It was clearly a former plantation of sorts with wide open fields and a tiled bar that could have been in New Orleans instead of Cuba. It wasn't hard to believe that a couple of hundred years ago, someone else sat in a similar spot and enjoyed a nice drink. It was the Caribbean's sense of nostalgia and romance that led to her and Michael deciding to make a vacation out of her trip. She had been pushing for them to try for a third child and this occasion proved the perfect opportunity.

As she was lost in thought, she heard "You must be Lauren," and turned around to see a tall figure approaching her through the evening air. Once the silhouette came into the light, Lauren could see it was a well-dressed, dark-skinned man who was probably in his mid-30's.

She nodded and smiling responded, "Yes, that's right. I'm sorry, have we met?"

Extending his hand, he said, "William. William Jameson. Nice to meet you in person."

A look of recognition passed over her face as she realized her mistake. Dr. William Jameson was the lead professor on this trip and her primary client but looked far different than the usual academic. He was well over 6' tall, clearly in good shape and had a slight stubble on his face that was youthful and yet maturing. To say he was different than the usual portly, grey-haired PhDs that were her clients was an understatement.

Embarrassed, Lauren placed her small hand in his, "oh, forgive me. Dr. Jameson. You're not what I expected."

Sitting down next to her William responded, "Is that so? What were you expecting?"

Lauren blushed and said, "my clients aren't often close to my age. Particularly tenured professors. Consider it a compliment."

"I think I'll take it as that." Gesturing for a nearby waiter, William ordered and, looking back at her, added "the lady will have another one as well."

A bit presumptuous thought Lauren but she was hardly going to start off this relationship on a bad foot, "thank you. That's kind of you."

"You're welcome. It's nice to meet the person who's arranged so much of my trip. I hope it goes as smoothly as you've outlined."

Having been forewarned of Dr. Jameson's demanding style, Lauren put on her best sales demeanor and responded, "I'm confident we can deliver and meet your expectations. And I hope it will be enjoyable for your students."

He nodded and a quiet silence fell eventually broken by the arrival of the waiter with their cocktails. Drink in hand, William leaned back and said, "Is this your first trip to Havana?"

Lauren said, "it is my first time to Cuba and your trip is quite unique among my clients. I have been to the Caribbean on vacation but not this set of islands."

Seemingly expecting this answer, William said, "The older islands like Cuba are very different than the resort destinations. They are a blend of European and native cultures that are both enticing and otherworldly."

Lauren said, "I can feel that sense even here. It must be a pleasure to take this trip every few years."

"It is a pleasure. Of course, the settings are beautiful but I truly enjoy the teaching. The opportunity to expose younger people to something they've never experienced is very satisfying."

For a quarter hour or so, the pair engaged in casual conversation regarding the trip details and ironing out a few small details. Finally, her drink finished, Lauren began to stand, "Well it was pleasant speaking with you Dr. Jameson. I'm sorry to depart but I have a phone appointment with my husband. I trust you'll communicate any further needs to me directly to ensure we can satisfy them. I'll see you in the morning with the rest of the team."

Scanning her figure as she rose, William responded, "I look forward to it Mrs. Manson."

Nodding politely, Lauren left the bar and headed to her room. She couldn't help but be proud of her physique as Dr. Jameson's stares didn't go unnoticed but she reminded herself to be wary and professional as he was a notoriously challenging client. After showering and chatting with Michael, she went to bed.

For the next two weeks, she juggled an entire class of students, multiple flights and countless logistical challenges. To make matters worse, Dr. Jameson's reputation wasn't unfounded and she handled an endless flood of demands ranging from last-minute itinerary changes to upgrades to his hotel suite. He seemed to have taken their earlier conversation to heart and didn't hesitate to call her directly for the smallest of requests. Moreover, Lauren found his casual flirting and frequent stares to be both confidence-building and nerve-wracking. Fortunately, she managed to chat with Michael at least once a day to share the challenges of the day and finalize their own upcoming plans.

Finally, the final day of the trip arrived. The students had been thrilled by their celebration dinner the prior evening and Lauren was finalizing the last series of airport transfers when her phone rang. The caller ID showed Michael's number and he was due to arrive later that afternoon.

"Hey honey! How's the trip down? I can't wait to see you."

"Well babe, I'm delayed," the disappointment in Michael's voice apparent. "My flight out of Richmond was behind schedule and I was going to miss my connecting flight. They've got me rebooked and arriving mid-day tomorrow."

Lauren was sad but not surprised. Getting down to St. Martin from the States involved a series of flights and getting them all right stretched the bounds of reality for air travel. "It's ok. I'm just glad you didn't get stuck at a different airport."

Responding Michael said, "still, sorry to leave you solo for another day. At least the group and that challenging professor will be leaving soon. Hopefully you can enjoy the water."

She smiled and said "I will be glad to have this over. Maybe I'll have a drink by the water this afternoon. I'll try not to get too wild without you."

Michael remarked, "you should do that. Wear a fun bathing suit and get into the mood," drawing a laugh from Lauren.

Once their conversation concluded, she wrapped up her work and saw the last set of students off the hotel property. With time to kill, she had lunch and enjoyed a cocktail before deciding to hit the beach. Free of any work formalities and feeling emboldened by the alcohol, she slid into one of the bikinis Michael had bought for her which left little for the imagination. Striding out to the sand, she found a sparsely populated beach, aqua blue water and not a cloud in sight. She laid out near the resort, ordered another drink and dove into her book for a quiet afternoon.

Lauren was laying on her stomach thoroughly immersed in her book when she heard a familiar voice in the distance, "hello there."

Looking over her shoulder, she was shocked to see Dr. Jameson striding towards her from the hotel pool area, a towel in hand. More surprisingly than seeing even him was his appearance. He was clad in a tight black pair of trunks that accentuated his toned physique and drew a few stares from the nearby onlookers. He proceeded to lay out directly next to her inquiring, "you don't mind if I join you, do you?"

Too stunned to respond, Lauren simply watched as he settled onto his towel before she finally managed an, "of course."

Shifting up on his side, he remarked "I didn't expect to see you alone out here. Isn't your husband joining you?"

"Michael's flight was delayed. He'll be here tomorrow," she responded and drawing a look of understanding from him.

"I can tell you're in vacation mode so you must have started early," gesturing towards her drink and attire.

It was then that Lauren recalled what she was wearing. A bright pink, unlined string top which did little to hide her full breasts and a blue tanga-style bottom that left half of her cheeks exposed. In short, hardly appropriate for wearing in front of her most important client and if it weren't for the two drinks she might have actively covered herself up.

Attempting to forget her exposed state, she said "I didn't expect to see you here either. You didn't add an additional day through my bookings."

Nodding William said, "that's right. It was a last-minute decision. The weather was good and the need struck me so I added it after your dinner last night."

For a half an hour or so and with another round of drinks, the two chatted about business and life. Despite being demanding as a client, William was enjoyable to talk to in a more comfortable setting and Lauren wanted to build their rapport. On more than one occasion, she noticed him unapologetically staring at her pale, scantily-clad ass and, filled with confidence from the alcohol, she did little to cover up.

Finally, cognizant of the sun on her skin, she rose to her knees, "I'm going to head back inside before I get too red."

Pointing towards the water and standing up, William said "let's hit the water instead. It will cool you down and I need it too."

Far from giving her distance, he moved closed and extended his hand to help her up. Resting on her knees in the sand, she was only a foot or so away from his crotch and it was hard not to notice the very sizable bulge beneath the black spandex. For a brief moment, she wondered if William was as endowed as the rest of his body was fit. Then, just as quickly, she felt a wave of guilt wash over her and she turned away. She'd never pushed the boundaries of fidelity and was a bit taken aback by her own wandering thoughts.

Just as she was about to decline, William grabbed her hand and pulled her up, "it's hot. Come on," leading her towards the edge of the water. She could hardly protest without making a scene and losing all of her goodwill from the last two weeks and it's not like she had other plans to justify leaving.

"Alright! I'll go," she said following along as he walked down the beach.

They stepped into the aqua blue water together, swimming several yards out before fully submerging into the Caribbean. For several minutes they enjoyed the calm waves, circling each other and bantering back and forth. Lauren often found William's eyes roaming her body and, looking down, she recalled why Michael had selected this suit for their vacation. In the cold water, her triangle bikini top was semi-sheer and her large, dark nipples were proudly visible but it was her bottoms that pushed even further. The lycra material adhered to her like a second skin; the tanga back tightening to slide fully between her cheeks while the seamed front outlined a perfect camel toe. She hadn't anticipated running into him on the beach and, beyond seeming unprofessional, she was worried that the revealing suit might be seen as more than casual flirting. Eventually, they waded back onto shore, and strode towards their beach towels, drawing stares and comments from a few nearby onlookers.

"She's practically naked."

As Lauren and William walked past the neighboring towels, he placed a large hand on the small of her back, drawing her closer before sliding it down and cupping her ass. She'd never been more self-conscious in her life yet did nothing to stop him.

"Isn't that a ring? Where's her husband?"

Finally reaching their spot, she began to step away but William raised his other hand onto her stomach and held her in place. Without urgency or explanation, he lifted his hand off her ass and ran it up her spine. His pressure pushed her slightly forward until she bent slightly at the knees. She could feel the granules of salt between their skin and the eyes of the nearby tourists.

Tracing his long fingers across her colorful, inked lower back, William said "I wouldn't have taken you for tattoo woman."

Trembling but trying to maintain an air of professionalism, Lauren responded "I did it for my husband. He always thought they were attractive."

William nodded appreciatively and moved his hand back to her bare ass, "he's right. It looks sexy on you," before lightly slapping her exposed cheek.

That was too much. "William . . . Dr. Jameson, please . . ." She'd already allowed him to cross the line and had to reset the boundaries.

Without commenting, he turned her around until she was upright and looking into his face. Running a long finger under her waistband, William pulled up slightly and watched as the front seam slid further into her slit.

Lauren pulled away and moved toward her towel, trying to compose herself before quietly responding so as not to draw attention to them.

"Dr. Jameson. I really must go. I apologize if I ever seemed to indicate otherwise."

William seemed to expect her comment and watched in silence as she started to pack her bag. Finally, he calmly said, "I understand and apologize if I crossed the line. Let's a have drink this evening to celebrate our future success before we part ways."

Eager to get back to her room and unable to risk losing his business, Lauren quickly nodded as she rolled up the beach towel on the sand.

Taking her gesture as acceptance, William stated, "Good. I've got an ocean villa so let's say my room at 9:00?"

Realizing her mistake too late, Lauren tried to backpedal, "Why don't we meet at the bar instead? It's livelier."

Shaking his head, William responded, "I'd prefer my suite. It will let us talk more freely. Unless, of course, that's a problem?"

Unable to easily decline, she relented, "No, of course not. I'll be there."

"Excellent." Then, looking up and down her body, William said, "one more thing. Why don't you wear something nice for me? I like to enjoy the company of my long-term business partners and you certainly seem to understand that.

Her heart pounding in her chest, Lauren knocked tentatively on the door to the small villa. After a moment, it swung open and William stood smiling in the doorway. He was dressed in a casual pair of pants and a white linen shirt, half-unbuttoned to reveal his toned chest.

"I knew you would come," he remarked looking her body over. "Come on in."

Lauren stepped past him and into the soft glow of the interior. The style was a pleasant balance of authentically tropical and modern chic. There was a large sitting area with a small wet bar that looked out towards the beach where she could just make out a small plunge pool and hot tub. Past the living area was a wide doorway to the master which housed a large king-sized bed.

Turning back to William, Lauren said, "I might not stay for long. I just wanted to have a goodbye drink."

He didn't reply but proceeded to make them both a cocktail before sitting down on the large couch. She began to sit across from him but he held her drink in his hand and patted the adjacent cushion, giving her little choice in the matter. Conceding, she sat next to him and took the offered beverage.

Putting on her best sales attitude, Lauren said, "here's to another successful trip and hopefully more to come." They touched glasses and she took a long sip, the strong spiced rum and sugar sliding down her throat.

William put down his drink and lifted his hand to her bare shoulders, causing her to jerk. Caressing her skin with the tips of his fingers, he remarked, "You're a beautiful woman." She was shaking but hesitant to push him away as he ran his hand down to her nylon-covered legs. Slowly he pulled the hem of her dress up until the lace of her thigh high was visible.

Lauren inhaled sharply but didn't pull back, "Please, Dr. Jameson. I'm married."

"You didn't seem to mind prancing around in that bathing suit and teasing me all afternoon. And your stares at my crotch certainly weren't discreet." Taking her silence in stride, William tilted her head up towards his, "you need this, don't you?"

Looking into his face and trembling slightly, Lauren nodded.

William smiled and said, "Good. Now, why don't you stand up and take off that dress?" Then he sat back against the couch and took a sip from his drink.

With a great degree of hesitation, Lauren rose and looked towards the door before turning back to William. Finally, she reached behind her and unzipped the dress slowly sliding it down her body. The white material gave way to reveal Lauren's lingerie-clad figure as she stood before him. She was wearing a bright turquoise lace bra and g-string which contrasted beautifully against her porcelain skin. Wrapped around her waist was a matching garter belt with black thigh highs clipped to each strap. A pair of black, open-toed heels added to the image. She stepped out of the dress and laid it aside before standing in front of the couch.

William scanned her nearly nude form, admiring how her natural beauty was further accentuated by the fine lingerie. The push-up bra displayed her full, D-cup breasts proudly with the high-waisted garter belt helping to highlight her hourglass figure. The sheer, bright g-string did little to cover her neatly trimmed pubic hair and thin slit.

"You really did dress up for me. Turn around."

Lauren turned her back to William and closed her eyes as he continued inspecting her. Garter straps slid across her pale ass before connecting to her nylons and the thin string of her thong was only partially visible, swallowed up by her round cheeks. Above her tailbone was her tattoo, the intricate design adding to her sensual appearance.

"Come here," said William causing Lauren to turn back toward him and approach the couch. "Unbutton my pants," he directed, spreading open his legs and gesturing to the floor. She knelt in front of him, unbuckling his belt and unzipping his trousers to reveal a pair of tight briefs with a prominent bulge. Looking into William's face, she slid a small hand into the cotton fabric and grasped his manhood before slowly pulling it through the front opening. As William's length came into view, she moved her eyes downward to his crotch. His cock was heavy, covered in thick veins and topped with a wide mushroom tip. Even semi-erect, it was several inches long and still growing. Unlike the rest of his caramel-colored skin, his cock was dark black and, nestled in a thick matte of hair, was an equally dark pair of balls.

"Come on. You know what to do," William said gently running a hand through her hair and pulling her forward.

With her hand wrapped firmly around the base of his shaft, Lauren leaned forward and slowly slid her tongue up his length. She looked up at William and, turning back to his cock, proceeded to lick up and down his hardening member, coating it in saliva. Finally, she moved over top of the engorged head and slid the first few inches past her parted lips before enveloping him in her warm mouth. With her hand beginning a gradual jerking motion, Lauren started to bob up and down on his shaft.

12