Anu - Seduction of a Loving Wife

Story Info
A loving wife seduced by husband's friend.
5.5k words
4.29
141.7k
86
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bombay85
bombay85
52 Followers

"I knew it would be you!" Anu shrieked as soon as Dev walked into the hotel room. She got off the bed to hug him. Dev was as happy and excited to see her, relieved even.

"I didn't know it would be you, but I am super excited that it is," charmingly remarked Dev as they got into a warm embrace

They had known each other a long time but today was different.

They hugged longer than usual.

Tighter than usual.

His hands rested just on top of her butt crack rather than the middle of her back, and her right hand was on his neck rather than his shoulder. It was different.

——————————-

Abhi, Dev and Rahul had been friends for a long time. They had studied together and were the best of friends. Their group was much larger but these three were the closest. All of them were in their mid-thirties.

Abhi and Anu were the first to get married eight years ago. They were both from conservative Marwari families and had two beautiful children. It was an arranged marriage, though they knew each other due to their academic circles. Both were a little on the heavier side but Abhi especially had always struggled with weight issues, he was well over 100 kgs. Anu was also on the heavier side, had a big built herself but beautiful to look at and had a gorgeous striking smile.

Rahul and Sakshi were childhood sweethearts. They knew each other since they were in their teens, started dating right out of school and after seven years of courtship married at a young age. They were a really young at heart couple who had now been together for fifteen years. They loved each other but routine and boredom had crept into their lives.

Dev and Sonam were the last couple to join the club. They had been married for 2 years now, a traditional arranged married. They were very much in love and from the outside looked made for each other. Dev had been in two serious relationships before getting married and Sonam had been in one.

Unknown to most friends, Dev had also been courted by many a girl when he was younger, but nothing was ever seriously pursued outside his relationships.

So how did Dev and Anu end up at a hotel room together? It all started six months ago when all 3 couples had gone on a holiday to Goa together. They had booked separate rooms at a posh 5-star resort and had a ball of a time during their first three nights. On the last night of the trip everyone wanted to make the most of it by having a sumptuous meal, but they could not come to an agreement about the cuisine. Abhi and Sonam wanted to have Indian food, Dev and Sakshi their favourite Thai food, Rahul and Anu the typical road side fare. After much debate it was decided that all of them would go separately and enjoy the food they like. Naturally each person went out with someone else's spouse.

Everyone split for a couple of hours and met back at the hotel lobby. There was laughter and energy all around as all the couples for the evening had a good time spending time off their spouse and chatting with someone else. It was all clean fun but a refreshing change none the less.

Next day morning at the airport while boarding the flight the following conversation took place.

"Last night was awesome fun. Finally, I got some time off Rahul's boring talks and Dev was a proper gentleman, letting me order throughout the evening," said Sakshi.

"Yes, that is because he only took you out for one night, do you think he would do the same if he had been with you for 15 years?" laughingly shot back Rahul

Dev pitched in, "The pleasure was all mine, I am happy to take you out again if my wife will allow it."

Sonam was usually the jealous type but couldn't lose face in public, so she said, "You can take out whoever you want for dinner, as long as you come back."

Anu was very fond of Dev since the first time they had met. She had felt a special endearment towards him, nothing sexual but like a trusting confidant. Dev also had a soft spot for Anu and would go to her for advice when it came to women in his lives (before marriage).

"I would not make that bet if I were you Sonam, I have known many women who would want to be in your shoes," Anu chirped.

"Koi leke toh jaye Anu, phir pata chalega." (Let someone take him then they will know)

Abhi just kept quiet as he was never a man of many words and engrossed on his phone while the others chatted.

The seeds of the hotel rendezvous were planted here.

Many months later all of them had met up at a restaurant in Bombay and the dinner had come up again. Everyone seemed to agree it had been fun when Abhi let the cat among the pigeons.

"If it was so much fun for everyone why don't we do it again, this time a little longer."

"What do you mean exactly?" asked Sakshi intrigued at where this was going.

"Well we are all good friends and mature. We trust each other. On the next holiday, on the last day, let all the girls pick a different hotel and we boys can pick chits on who goes with whom," Abhi responded plainly.

"Kya bol raha hai Abhi!" (What are you saying Abhi) Rahul said revolting at the seemingly indecent proposal.

"Yaar we are old and mature. I am sure nothing wrong is going to happen. It will be just be harmless fun. No one is going to do anything to jeopardize our friendships and marriages, but it would be a way to have some excitement. We just go out for dinner, watch a movie and reconnect," Abhi explained.

"And if I understand correctly, there is a 33% chance that you end up with your own spouse," Dev clarified to appear neutral. He knew his possessive wife Sonam would be cringing at this discussion.

Anu gave her two pence next, "Think about it guys, everyone should commit to keeping discipline. Harmless fun is fine, but I don't want anything to spoil out friendship. If everyone agrees, I am in."

"Sounds interesting. I don't mind trying it out for one evening," Rahul said thinking it was not such a bad proposal after all.

"Me too," said Sakshi.

Dev was wondering what he should say and more importantly what Sonam would be thinking. To his surprise, Sonam spoke before he could.

"If everyone is convinced it's a good idea, let's do it. We are like family and I am sure nothing unpleasant would happen."

"Sure, let's give it a shot," concluded Dev gleefully, trying to hide the naughty thoughts he was having.

So, on the last night of their next trip in Udaipur, the women decided to book their own secret hotels. They would pack up in the afternoon at lunch and move to a different hotel from the one selected by the group. Each one had picked out a different area to keep geographical exclusivity. The girls would each leave behind a chit at the reception with their hotel name and room number inside it. The boys would collect the chits and have beer at a local pub, an hour later they would roll the dice to see who went first and pick the chits. They would only find out who they were spending the evening with once they reached the hotel. An extra key for each room would be kept at the respective hotel's reception.

Just before leaving Sonam had warned Dev to be good. She had always trusted him but knew his penchant for adventurous behaviour. Dev assured her there was nothing to worry about, it was just harmless fun. In fact, he told Sonam that he hoped he would get her chit as that would be exciting.

Abhi and Anu just took this to be a light adventurous experience, not expecting anything but conversations and laughter out of it.

Rohit and Sakshi just went with the flow.

"Let's see how this pans out," Sakshi told Rohit.

They rolled the dice. Rahul got a 4, Abhi a 2 and Dev a 5. The boys decided to quickly pick chits and take a cab to their respective hotels. Dev went first with the highest probability of getting a partner other than his wife and he was now on the way to find out who it was.

——————-

It was 7pm when Dev had entered the room.

Dev noticed that Anu was wearing a nice black dress. Nothing too revealing but quite sexy. Her dress ended just above her knees and had a nice open back, it made Anu look gorgeous in all the right places. Her most striking feature were her large boobs, which were well covered in the dress, but it was tight enough to show the sheer size of them.

Dev was wearing a Blue Denim and a crisp white shirt.

"Would you like some coffee?" politely enquired Dev as he walked towards the coffee maker.

Anu had always been a woman of taste and had booked the junior suite for the night. It was spacious and as hotel rooms are designed, it had many corners to play in different ways.

"Sure, I would love some," Anu remarked.

"Anu, I believe if life gives you lemons, you make lemonade. I want that both of us have a very memorable evening and I want to establish some ground rules for that," said Dev with politeness but firmness.

"What exactly do you have in mind?" Anu wondered as this was a different Dev she saw than the one she was used to.

"First, for the rest of the night we will only talk about each other. No talk of spouses, kids, family, work etc. I want to spend time with you and I want you to spend time with me."

"Seems reasonable. Next?"

"Second, whatever we talk about tonight or do will remain completely between us. I know you trust me and I you, but I want to give special emphasis today as I do not want to hold back on anything, I have to say to you. Also, nothing is going to happen which you do not want, but if we have a few moments, let's keep it between us."

"Hmmmm...And?" Anu was beginning to feel a bit of excitement. She could feel her breath quickening, her palms sweaty.

"Lastly, I know you do not drink but I want you to have a glass of wine with me. Let's have some fun" saying this Dev walked towards Anu with two mugs of coffee. He handed one over to her while she sat on the edge of the bed. He leaned in and gave her a lingering peck on her cheek.

"Your requests seem reasonable, but I hope you are not getting any ideas," Anu clarified and alerted Dev.

"Ideas? Me? You know I am such an innocent man," he replied with a sarcastic smile and winked at her.

Anu smiled and hit him on the arm playingly, she was beginning to get excited about this evening, she trusted Dev completely but this was uncharted territory and it made her tingle.

They soon left to the lake side restaurant of the resort to enjoy a romantic evening together. The setting was just perfect, as per Anu's taste Dev had booked a secluded table at the resort with candle light and roses, it was a square table, but they sat next to each other to enjoy the view and have more intimate conversations. Anu felt like a college girl being taken out on her first date, the butterflies in her stomach just would not stop. Dev was a complete gentleman throughout, not once being distracted and really listening to everything Anu had to say. As per their ground rules, the couple for the evening only spoke about themselves, their likes, dislikes, childhood friends, funny moments, movies, crushes. In the December chill of Rajasthan, this was as romantic as it got.

There was a point where Anu felt very cold even though she was wearing a shawl and there was a sigri nearby for heat, Dev noticed it and very respectfully took her right hand and rubbed it between his hands. Anu began to feel the heat, not only from their hands but, inside her. She realised it was the first time in the evening she had thought about Abhi, and that too that Abhi would never have done something so sweet.

After finishing the dinner both made their way to the hotel room. While Anu was walking in front, Dev was checking her out from behind. It was the first time he realised how attracted he was to her. Anu was a healthy woman but had huge breasts and a beautiful large ass which went very well with her figure. While Anu walked, Dev imagined getting close to her and grinding his semi hard cock against her. However, he knew the night was too young to do anything stupid, if he had any chance of getting Anu, he would have to be slow. He did decide that he wanted to take a chance and see if he could fuck Anu tonight. It would be fun.

They entered the suite.

"What do we do now Anu? It is still only 9pm."

"That is a good question. Any suggestions?"

"I am carrying a hooka, do you want to smoke some?"

"Oh definitely! I haven't smoked one since ages, would love to do it."

Dev immediately setup and lit up a hooka. He was a pro at it. He also made sure to mix a strong flavour which made you a little light headed and relaxed.

"Let's play something Dev."

"Play? Now now Anu, are you getting ideas to take advantage of me? You know I am a very honourable man," said Dev and winked at her.

Anu just laughed.

"The latter part is right, the former one is not. I was suggesting let's play some card game like Monopoly Deal or something. I am sure the resort has it."

"Make it interesting please."

"How exactly do you propose we do that?" Anu asked while blowing smoke out of the hooka pipe.

The room was nice, the wine had a bit of its effect and now the hooka had made them light headed and a little bolder than they usually would have been. Dev and Anu were also quite comfortable with each other which was evident from their body language. Anu was lying on the bed with her legs laid out and Dev was on a lounge chair with his feet up on the bed.

Dev wondered if he should take his chance and then rolled the dice.

"So here is how I think we can make it interesting. We play Monopoly Deal, three games...The loser can pick one thing that he can make the winner do-"

Anu interrupted, "The loser can make the winner do something? Haven't you got this the other way around? Shouldn't the winner get to do that?"

"Let me complete. The loser gets to pick because he or she must remove one piece of clothing they are wearing. So, by getting to make the winner do something, they do not completely feel like a loser."

"Dev! How could you even think that?" shouted Anu completely appalled by what he said.

"Oh, come on. Relax! It is just the two of us and it is not a big deal. I am sure being the competitive person that you are you are not going to lose all three games. Also, we are both wearing the same number of garments. I am wearing a shirt, jeans and boxers. I am guessing you have your dress, plus two. It's a fair deal," said Dev casually trying to be cool and entice Anu into considering his idea.

Anu knew this was risky but it also excited her. If she really lost two games in a row, she could bail, cry foul and change her mind about playing. But if Dev lost all three games, she had nothing to lose, she would still have her dignity and pride intact.

Dev interrupted her thought, "Maybe you might finally get to see someone other than Abhi naked for the first time. Voluntarily. You may never get a chance like this again."

This sold it for Anu. She realised Dev was right, she had never seen another man naked and as much as she loved Abhi, he was not a Greek god. So to speak neither was Dev but he was a much fitter man and he was also right she may never get a safer opportunity than this again to see another man.

"Promise me this will stay between only the two of us till we die and nothing more will happen. If I feel uncomfortable, we will stop the game," she said trying to be safe.

"Anu, nothing is going to happen unless you want it to; I give you my word."

Anu knew she was on a slippery slope, but she felt in control, she trusted Dev and in so many years that they had been friends, he had always been known to keep his word. This still felt risky and Anu was aware she was giving in to her temptation. What's the harm in just seeing someone's body, she thought.

"Let's do it."

Dev's plan was working, he had a full-blown strategy for the next few hours and he knew he now had a chance to suck on Anu's big tits tonight.

They both sat on the bed with the stack of cards, legs folded, eyes at each other and smiled, with focus like pro opponents. There was a lot at stake and the game was ON!

ANU WON the FIRST game!

"Off with your shirt mister! Hahaha, do not challenge me at cards again."

Dev raised himself and pulled off his shirt in one smooth motion. He had broad shoulders, a toned chest and a flat stomach. He was not an athlete by any means, but he was a lot hotter than Abhi.

Anu was very happy with her victory.

"So, what do you want me to do loser?"

"I just want you to sit somewhere. Is that okay with you or are you going to be a chicken?"

"Don't call me a chicken! I will sit anywhere you like in this room."

Dev laid himself down on the bed "Great! Sit down on top of me."

The cheeky bastard. It was alright though, Anu thought to herself, there was no touching involved.

Dev was now bare chested and only wearing his jeans. Before Anu got into position, Dev made sure to raise his hardon and hold it under the waist band of his jeans. Anu came close to him and raised one leg to go over him, she was overly cautious in ensuring she did not brush him and straddled her legs on either side of him. She was completely clothed and so was he in the area where they were in contact, but the sexual tension was palpable.

Dev lightly took Anu's hand and led them on his chest and moved his own hands away. Anu felt the hard muscles. Dev placed both his hands on her hips, over her dress, below the love handles. Even through his thick jeans Anu could feel his hardon near her pussy. She realised she was a little moist and things were getting hot.

Dev could sense all of this but wanted to take it very slow. He did not want to do anything to scare Anu off or stall the progress he had made over the evening. Both just sat there for two minutes, neither moving ahead nor pulling away, they could feel each other, and their brains were racing though different possibilities.

Anu finally got off Dev and went back to her position, Dev did the same. Neither said a word and the next game was dealt.

DEV WON the SECOND game!

"Off with that dress miss."

Anu hesitated, she was now feeling embarrassed and stupid to have accepted this arrangement in the first place. But Anu was a proud woman and she had given her word, she reluctantly got off the bed and slid down the zipper of her dress. Dev kept ogling at her and did not say a word. She finally took it all off and was now only in her essentials, her bra and panty. She never thought they would be seen by anybody but Abhi, and since they were on vacation, she had carried only the nice lacy ones. They were not more revealing than usual, but they were still only undergarments. Dev had eighty percent view of her entire skin. She felt naked.

"You look gorgeous and I find you very attractive," Dev said with a straight face to this voluptuous beauty in front of him now.

Anu never expected such words from Dev but she was pleasantly surprised by the boldness and sincerity of his statement. She had never received such a compliment and felt a little better.

"So, what would you like me to do madam? Maybe you can feel a little better about losing this game."

"Come here behind me and give me a shoulder massage and do not be adventurous."

"I am on it."

Dev stood behind Anu's position on the bed, he was now towering from behind her and put his hands on her shoulders. Anu pulled all her hair to the side and revealed her bare neck and back to him. Dev excused himself to the bathroom and emerged with a moisturiser after a few minutes. He rubbed his hands and started massaging her shoulder with the tip of his fingers. He was very good at this and Anu could feel it. She had already closed her eyes and had to bite her lips to ensure she would not moan, otherwise things could very quickly get out of hand and Dev might get lead on. Even without the moan Dev could tell he was doing a good job, he could feel it in her body. He also had a perfect view of the top her breasts in her bra, he imagined how soft they would be to hold and suck on. He was tempted to slide his hand down and grab them but of course could not. Anu's heavy breathing were making her breasts even larger and more attractive. Dev had to FUCK Anu tonight, he had to break her resolve.

bombay85
bombay85
52 Followers
12