Anu - Seduction of a Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dev stopped after a few minutes.

"Anu, I need to warn you. I am going to do absolutely everything to win this last game. No hard feelings, I want to see those sexy breasts."

Anu froze, things had come too far for her to back out, she could still do it but it would jeopardise her friendship with Dev since he had made his intentions so clear. She had to win.

The first two games had gone exactly how Dev had hoped, now he needed the last one to go his way too, and it did.

DEV LOST the FINAL game!

Anu was ecstatic. As the final game finished, Anu got off the bed jumped up and down a few times and danced around the room, Dev enjoyed the view of her tits bouncing around. She was so relieved, so many thoughts had crossed her mind and she just did not want to be in a position where she would be sitting topless in front of Dev for the entire night or face damaging their friendship forever. Her pulse was racing, and she could not remember the last time she was hoping for something so strongly and felt a rush of blood like this.

"Yay, yay, yay! Take off those pants mister."

Dev pretended to be dejected and got off the bed. He got rid of his jeans and was now only in his boxers with a huge tent in the middle. Anu saw it and giggled, she felt good to know someone was this attracted to her, she also noticed that his bugle was quite big. It turned her on to be the object of his desire. She looked at him and stuck her tongue out to tease him. He just shrugged, there was no denying his lust and attraction.

Anu felt that this had gone rather well. The evening so far had all the excitement she had hoped for and nothing had gone out of hand. She felt in control and confident of managing being on the slippery slope.

"So, what do you want me to do?" Anu asked.

"I want you to sit somewhere and give you a foot massage for 15 mins."

"I already told you, I will sit anywhere you like in this room and why should I mind a foot massage?"

"Great. The bath tub must be full now, I will just check on it. Please come inside the bathroom after 5 minutes."

The cheeky bastard had tricked her again, but she had managed it earlier and she would manage it again.

Since they had a junior suite, the bathroom was huge and so was the bathtub. It was designed in a way that two people could comfortably sit facing each other but only their legs would touch, or they could sit next to each other but very intimately. Anu remembered this from before and that made her feel comfortable about doing this, she knew how she was going to sit.

Anu entered the bathroom and was completely taken aback by how Dev had transformed it. There was dim lighting, romantic piano music, bubbles in the bathtub, bath salt next to it, a lovely aroma from a couple of candles and last but not the least, two glasses of champagne on either side of the tub.

Dev had upped his game and left no doubt about the fact that he was going all out to seduce Anu and she felt flattered about it. She had not felt this romantic and this pursued since here honeymoon, it felt good and she knew she was still in control of the situation.

Dev was lying inside the tub with his eyes closed, without opening them he raised his hand to help Anu get into the tub.

"Let me know once you settle down and are comfortable, I will then open my eyes," he said to avoid embarrassing her.

Anu got into the tub, the warm water enveloped her skin, it felt good in the winter to be inside such hot water, she immediately had goosebumps and felt blood rush through her body. Anu ensured she was deep enough for her breasts to be fully covered and covered them with plenty of foam. She was still wearing her bra and panty.

"I am in, you can open your eyes now."

Dev had spread his legs wide so when Anu came in, her heels were touching the inside of Dev's thigh, and his heels touched her thighs on the outside.

Dev slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her, he was proud of himself, things were going as per plan.

"Let's finish the champagne and then the foot massage."

The romantic piano music, candles and the fragrance had worked its charm, the room was very romantic, they made small talk and took ten minutes to finish their drink. Both were quite comfortable and at ease now.

Dev lifted an eye mask from behind him and handed it to Anu.

"Please wear these while I massage you."

Anu was intrigued but put them on none the less, she felt good. She felt happy. The darkness and the wine, hooks and champagne combination had heightened her senses. She could feel every part of her body with more intensity now.

Dev demanded, "I am about to start the foot massage, I will do as I please with your feet, please do not interrupt me."

"Go ahead Dev, it's only my feet."

Dev lifted Anu's right heel and pulled it towards him, he adjusted it a bit so that it would brush against his hard dick for a brief second and she would know it, and then placed it between his thigh and crotch. He was very good with his fingers and started working his magic. Both his hands were now paying attention to each tiny muscle and nerve in Anu's feet, he paid attention to each finger in her leg, pressing and caressing them several times. He pressed both his thumbs all the way from the heel to the toe, relieving her tension. All of this under the warm water made Anu wet, she felt relaxed and aroused. His tight grip around her feet also let him know how manly he was, it felt good to get a foot massage from such a handsome man. She felt like a queen, and there was a big satisfied smiled on her face.

She was still under control.

Dev made his next move, he started moving his left index finger in the web between her big toe and second toe. Under the slippery soapy water, it was a suggestive movement like a hard cock inside a wet pussy. Anu had never felt anything like this before, she knew what it meant, and it was turning her on. He would sometimes move the finger in quick thrusts, sometimes in slow tighter movements and sometimes all the way through starting from the tip to the base of his finger, rubbing all areas.

Dev moved from the first web to the second, second to third, till he reached the last one. When he started moving his finger between the fourth and little toe, Anu was dripping wet. She had never realised her feet were so sensitive to such a touch, she felt shock waves through her body. The fact that her eyes were closed enhanced the sensation, had she been watching it, it might have felt different. In her darkness, Anu could only imagine Dev's cock pounding into her pussy with the same rhythm he was making with his fingers. She started twisting and twirling within the tub. This was getting out of hand.

Dev realised Anu's discomfort, it was now or never, he had one last move up his sleeve, while his left finger kept thrusting between her last two toes, with his right hand he lifted Anu's left leg out of the water and put the last three toes in his mouth. His tongue started darting between the fourth and little toe on the left leg. He kept sucking on it while moving his tongue in and out of those gaps. The texture of his tongue between her toes drove Anu over the edge.

THIS WAS OUT OF CONTROL AND ANU KNEW IT. HER BODY HAD BETRAYED HER.

She wanted more of this and there was no going back, not because she could not but because she did not want to. She wanted more of this.

Anu started moaning like a whore.

"Ohhh Devvv! Wowwww! This feels so good. Oh my god! I have never felt these sensations before," Anu remarked, "This feels so hot, it is turning me on so much."

Saying this Anu took her hands and began to squeeze her own breasts. She started to tweak her nipples, she knew Dev would be watching but she did not care. She needed this.

"Leave the toes Dev, please put your fingers inside my pussy. Make those movements inside me. Oh fuck!! Finger fuck me Dev. Get over here."

He did not need another invitation. He laid down her feet and his right hand went straight to her pussy. She took his hand by the wrist and shoved it inside her panty and his fingers into her pussy. Dev started a few strokes and she realised the panty was restricting the back and forth movement, it was uncomfortable, she lifted herself and removed the panty with her own hands and threw them on the floor with impatience.

"Come here and kiss me."

He crawled up next to her and kissed her full lips. Anu had nice thick luscious lips and they kissed like long lost lovers. It was wet, sloppy, hungry and horny. With his hands he kept finger fucking her, first with two, then with three, he used his other hand to caress her clit. They were still kissing, and his cock was pressing into her stomach.

*flop...flop...flop...flop* the bath water made the sound with each stroke inside Anu's pussy.

She lifted her body ass as she reached a crescendo and felt an orgasm coming.

Anu came finally with a HUGE SCREAM!

"DEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV!"

Her thighs clasped his hands between her legs and her body spasmed.

Dev could feel all her juices enveloping his fingers within her pussy. He felt her warm muscles loosen within her.

Her forehead was sweating, and she was physically exhausted. She was still wearing the eye mask, and leaned her head on Dev's shoulder. They sat like that for a while

The night was still young...

*****

(Please do not forget to comment and give feedback. Thank you)

12