Anubis' Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why..." He said with a murmur, inadvertently lifting his hands up to touch her big meaty hips, but Anubis stepped away before he could feel her skin, leaving him a little disappointed.

"I've been waiting for thousands of years to have someone who wants to adore me for more than just being a Goddess."

Anubis waved her hand and suddenly she summoned a set of ancient instruments popped up out of thin airas they floated around her like she was controlling them with telekinesis. One of them was a sistrum, the other was the goblet drums and last one was a lyre. Before Omar could comprehend what was going on, the sistrum started jangling while making a melody, and when the rest of the instruments started playing along, Anubis began to perform a belly dance.

Omar held his breath, as he decided to just remain where he's sitting and enjoy the show.

As the music filled the entire room, Anubis cast a sultry look to the young man as she raised her arms above her head and enthusiastically followed the beats of the drums with her movements, lifting her hips and twisting her waist. At the same time, she spun around and gave the human another look of her bubble butt bouncing around that Omar followed the motion of with his eyes, following every movement her hips made as each individual mound rose and fell in quick succession, one after the other. Pulling and tugging the soft material wedged between them like they were trying to grind it down into paste, as it slowly disappeared further into her honestly couldn't tell if she was actually twerking or not. Not that he really cared.

However, Omar didn't realize he wasn't covering his erection anymore since he was now hypnotized by Anubis teasing dance, watching intently as her big ass was sent bouncing around with her sculpted waist tilting from side to boobs jiggling and bobbling about to the point that they were almost spilling out of the sides of her dress. Excess boob-flesh shirking outwards and wobbling all over the place like two massive water balloons, as more and more millimeters of dark flesh oozed further out of her attire. Her hard tips dragging along the thin material holding them in, as a small bit of her areolas slipped passed the cloth every so often.

Anubis could notice the bulge twitching in his loincloth, and instead of finding his reaction indecent, she ran her tongue across her lips with growing hunger. As she turned around to face him, she began to approach him slowly without stopping her dancing, while the instruments remained behind as they continued to play.

She whirled around once more when she was now standing a few inches closer to Omar, before she lifted her arms and shook her chest up and down. Omar looked up in awe to see her bouncing her bountiful breasts like an experienced samba dancer. The two massive globes both rising high into the air, before giving a hefty, audible bounce down as their soft flesh smacked against her breastbone. Omar was positive he could even see the supple flesh of both giant melons rippling from the impact each time. He was so caught up by this display that he was practically drooling over her irresistible assets.

A smirk grew on Anubis' face when her eyes caught his raging erection twitching uncontrollably, but suddenly her face grew flushed as she squeezed her thighs together in the middle of her dancing. In time, she already knew she can't keep dancing any longer. She wanted more.

She began lowering her body while swaying her waist at the same time until she got on her knees.

Omar let out a breathless gasp when Anubis clasped her hands on his thighs. "Whoa, hey what are you-"

He couldn't finish his sentence when the Goddess gripped the brims of the loincloth and then pulled them off, finally exposing his private parts. In a matter of seconds, his dick sprung out to attention, batting her on the snout in the process. She backed away a bit and let out a gasp when she witnessed his full seven-inch member standing proudly before her eyes.

"Oh my goodness! So that's what a human penis looked like..." She breathed in amazement at the sight of his twitching length.

Omar on the other hand was a little confused, finding it difficult to believe Anubis had never seen a penis before. But before he could say something, Anubis reached over his crotch and clasped gently around his shaft. He flinched and then let out a small whimper at her touch, not in pain, but with pleasure.

Anubis was just getting started however, as she began to stroke the shaft up and down, slowly and gently, as she felt the hardness of his length throbbing in her hand. Her breaths grew heavier as her cheeks began to flush to the point she couldn't hide her lust any longer.

Omar reared his head back as he was unable to hold back his moans, yet he didn't do anything to stop Anubis from giving him the handjob. He looked back down to watch the beautiful goddess fondling his dick feverishly. Then he shivered when he could feel her warm breaths over his member.

Noticing Omar had his eyes on her, she looked back to him with a sly grin, as she applied some gentle pressure on his shaft with her hand, earning an approving grunt from the young man.

"You're loving this, aren't you? I can give you something more if you want~" She cooed as she nudged the top of his crown with her finger.

"Fuck! Yes! I love this! I really love this! Please, just stop teasing me!" Omar moaned as he gripped the edges of the settee.

"That's what I wanted to hear..." Anubis let out a giggle as she stopped poking his tip, much to Omar's relief.

She then lowered her head down to his scrotum, taking a moment to smell his musky scent, before she stuck her tongue out and started to lick from there, all the way up to his crown head, slurping all over it in circles.

"Ooohh! Holy shit!" Omar hissed as his body trembled when he felt the tip of her tongue twirling around his urethra.

Anubis kept using her hand to stroke the shaft while licking his mushroom tip, but then she proceeded to use her other hand to fondle his balls. Omar began to moan loudly, not even worried that anyone would hear his cries behind the walls, he was even impressed the goddess Anubis hadthis level of skill in pleasuring a man.

The goddess of the afterlife began to moan in delight when she was now tasting his precum oozing out of his tiny slit, finding the bitter-sweet taste more delectable by the second, which prompted her to wrap her mouth all around the head. She passionately started to suck a few more inches of his cock while keeping her fingers wrapped around the lower base of the shaft.

Loud slurping noises came out along with muffled moans from the busty goddess as she started steadily taking his whole cock into her mouth, although while she was taking more of his meat, she was gagging until his man-meat reached her throat.

"Oh God! This... This is amazing! Don't stop!" Omar cried out in ecstasy as he inadvertently placed his hand on her head, caressing slowly across her hair.

"Mmmhhmm! Mmmhh!" Anubis mewled around his cock, seemingly merry as she felt his hand pushing her head forward to the point that her snout was now pressing against his crotch.

Her cheeks puffed up when she was now swallowing his entire length, yet she didn't back down as she started to bob her head up and down, making more squelching noises from the union between her mouth and his cock. The more she was loving the first time having a taste of his cock, the more she was feeling her special place between her legs sizzling in excitement.

With her other hand, she released his balls and she reached down to her pussy and started fingering herself. At this moment, she was getting herself so wet that her juices were dripping down to the floor.

Omar began to growl like an animal in heat as he felt her throat muscles clenching around his dick. He hadn't experienced a deep throating before, but he was amazed nonetheless that Anubis could perform so flawlessly. Unfortunately, he knew the pleasure wouldn't last long when he felt his balls clenching, meaning he was about to reach his climax.

"A-Anubis, I'm about to cum very soon!" He groaned loudly.

Anubis' eyes burst open in surprise after hearing his call, but then she pulled her head away from his lap and she shook his hand off her head. Omar realized she let his saliva-coated prick pop out of her mouth with a gasp, as he turned to the goddess in disbelief and disappointment.

"Wait, don't you come yet! There's something I need to try first!"

Omar blinked at her remark, but then he witnessed her unfolding her dress from her chest, finally releasing her massive mounds of dark flesh as they bounced in freedom while she tossed her attire to the side. He remained stunned as his eyes glued on to her dark purple nipples already erected, feeling the craving for a taste of them.

The next thing he knew, Anubis pulled her mountainous mambas up with her hands and then surprised him by slipping his meat between them. His eyes widened when she started pumping them up and down while squeezing his length tightly with her doughy pillows. Omar let out a hot gasp as he felt the incredible sensation of the softness of her tits massaging his dick.

"How's that feel, young man? Do you love my breasts squeezing around your cock?" Anubis said huskily as she intensified the movement of her breasts. She giggled when she noticed his phallus poking out of her cleavage.

"Oooohh! Fuuuck... Nngghh! I really can't hold it any longer!" Omar greeted his teeth, feeling overwhelmed by the uttermost excitement that it was only a matter of seconds until he reached his orgasm.

The melody from the floating instruments grew louder and intense like the song was now reaching toward the grand finale.

"Do it, my dear. Let it out. I want to taste your seed!" She cried out and then captured his cockhead into her mouth with ravenous lust, swirling her tongue around the crown from inside.

After finally getting her permission, he bent forward and reached over to her head with his hands, before he shoved his hips up to her face and drove his manhood all the way into her warm, moistened mouth as deep as he could.

"Mmnggghhhk!" Anubis whimpered loudly with her eyes going wide in shock at his roughness, yet she grew aroused as she felt his throbbing cock going through her gullet.

In a split second, Omar let out a howl and felt his balls pulsating as he started to pump a large amount of thick cum down her throat. Anubis mewled with her eyes shut when she also reached her orgasm, drinking as much down as she could like her life depended on it.

Although, she wasn't ready for the sheer quantity of seed he pumped out, as he kept cumming excessively until he filled her mouth to the brim.A small portion of it leaking out of her mouth, splattering some of it over her breasts while a few drops spilled to the floor, mixing with her own juices beneath her.

Anubis cracked her eyes open and gazed up at the human lovingly as she kept drinking a few more ropes of his gooey milk until he was finally petered out. At the same time, the music went silent as the instruments finished playing before they suddenly vanished out of thin air.

With a long sigh of relief, Omar let his hands go off her head, before pulling his drenched cock out of her mouth and then slumped down back on the settee. As he was recovering his breath, he watched Anubis wiping the remaining spunk off her breasts with her fingers and delightfully sucked them into her mouth.

"Ooohh... Oh my God..." Omar muttered between his breaths. "I... I can't believe that just happened..."

"It's your first time doing something like this, isn't it? I can tell you loved every second feeling my warm mouth around your cock~" Anubis replied after finishing off cleaning herself. She leaned closer to his crotch and gave his semi-flaccid manhood a peck on his tip, earning a small moan of approval. "It would be a shame if you don't have anything left. I'm just getting started after all."

Anubis then raised up before she placed herself over his body and straddled her thighs carefully over the young man's waist and sat on his lap. Omar gasped when her ginormous, bare tits began pressing against his face as he could feel her hardened nipples rubbing against his skin.

"You better get yourself hard again quickly, or else I'll have to do it for you~" She looked over her shoulder to his limp manhood,before reaching her hand down to his crotch and then grasping on to his ballsack, starting to fondle them gently but with enough pressure to pique his excitement.

"Mmff! W-Wait! Nngh! J-Just give me a minute!" Omar grunted as he moved his head away from her breasts. Yet, he could do nothing but grab a hold of her plump thighs, making Anubis let out a soft moan in delight.

"I'm afraid this cannot wait, my darling." Anubis chuckled huskily, but her breath grew heavier when she was getting overwhelmed by her libido. "No one in my kingdom has ever been brave enough to make love to me, not even to propose to me. I spent centuries all alone, I tried to pleasure myself, but it's not enough... Please Omar... I want you inside me..."

The stimulation of her hand in his scrotum was too much for Omar to answer or at least consider the request brokered to him, he even felt his member jutting up lively until he could feel her huge ass rubbing against his length. He let out a shaky breath when Anubis pressed her soft naked pillows into his chest, as the supple flesh spilled out over his torso the more she pushed her fleshy mounds down against him.

He cracked his eyes open to meet the lustful gaze of the busty goddess. He could clearly see the imploring look in her eyes, even though they already went too far from the beginning, she was still begging him to be the first man who will ever get the chance to be the man she was looking for, despite the fact they barely knew each other.

Omar reached his arms around her waist, placing his hands on her round buttocks, and he started moving his hips to rub his full mast through her ass crack.

Anubis let out a small gasp of surprise when she felt the hardness of his cock, but a happy smile grew across her face after learning what his answer was. She let go of his scrotum before she raised her pelvis and took a hold of his meaty pole. And while she placed her other hand on his shoulder to keep herself steady, she guided his man-meat to her groin, running the bulbous head over her dripping folds to lubricate it with her juices.

The goddess tried to hold back her whimpering as she felt his cockhead pressing against her entrance. However, she paused for a moment to stare into the young man's eyes, as her own narrowed down at him with lustful glee.

"It's now the time for you to find out how it feels to plow a goddess..."

After her remark, Anubis sucked in a breath and dropped her hips down with one thrust.

"Oooooooohhhhhhh!" Anubis let out a scream of ecstasy as his entire manhood pushed through the caverns of her flesh, which were forced to expand by the girth of his cock.

"OH FUCK! You're so fucking tight down there!" Omar gasped loudly as he felt her inner walls gripping around the base of his cock harder than it would've felt if he were to get strangled by a snake.

"I told you no one has ever made love to me... until now~" Anubis cooed sultrily as she started grinding back and forth over Omar's thick rod. Since her pussy was exceedingly drenched, it was very easy for Omar to take his rod in and out of her snatch effortlessly, as her inner sanctum was now taking the shape of his full length.

"Nnngh! Fuck! Ooohh! Your pussy really feels amazing!" The young man moaned out loud as he groped her bouncy apple bottom with a sturdy grip and pushed his hips upwards to plunge his pipe deep inside her.

"Aaahh! Yes! Ooohh yes Omar! Don't you dare hold back! Ravage your goddess's pussy to your heart's content! Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" She screamed with desire, as she wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and met his thrusts by bouncing up and down steadily on his crotch.

As they both started to get rough with each other, the squelching sounds produced by Omar's cock scraping the goddess' drenched cunt was becoming a new melody of their new bond, along with the constant gasps, moans and pants of remarkable euphoria that rang out the entire room.

Anubis clapped her crescent moons on his thighs loudly, prompting the young man to give the goddess a few slaps on her springy buttocks with his hands, making them wobble like they were made of jellies as Anubis yelped, only to be followed by a moan of pleasure as she found herself aroused off of getting spanked while she kept slamming his thick, meaty slab into her. She pressed herself further into the young man's torso, to the point that her watermelon-sized tits flattened out like pancakes.

Omar shuddered as he felt her nipples rubbing and skidding against his chest, driving him crazy as he knew he couldn't stand that kind of teasing anymore. Sliding his hands off her backside, he ran them along her back until they reached her breasts, before groping the sides of her supple, fleshy orbs in his hands. Although he could do nothing but squeeze them with his fingers, as somehow, he couldn't find the strength to lift them up.

"Haah! Oohh! Oh my~ Haah! You wanna taste my nipples?" The horny jackal said with a giggle when she noticed him staring down at her bosom, wearing a look like he was getting thirsty for her mouthwatering melons.

She rose up off him as her breasts continued to bounce up and down with movement of her hips. Omar took a moment to stare intently at her humongous boobs before he reached his hands up and grabbed a handful of them. Anubis mewled when she felt his strong hands squeezing and groping them roughly as her gelatinous flesh bulged through his finger gaps. However, she knew that wasn't enough for Omar.

"Oooohhh! Come on, darling. They're yours now~" She encouraged him before leaning down so she could hang her heavenly orbs over his head.

Omar licked his lips at the sight of her swaying tits inching closer to his face, he reached forward and took one nipple into his mouth whilst rubbing his face into her pillow. He quickly began sucking her puffy areola vigorously like a vacuum, while also using his teeth to nibble her puffy tip.

"Ooooohhhhh! Oh goodness! Aahh! Yes! Suck them as much as you like! Nnggh! Just don't stop plowing my pussy! Haaahh!" Anubis mewled as she began to quicken the pace, slamming her hips harder onto his cock with tumultuous zeal.

Omar pulled his head back, releasing the spasming and soaked nipple from his mouth before proceeding to stimulate the other teat, this time he avidly slurped it like a starved baby. He also proceeded to run his hands up and down her hips softly, caressing her lascivious skin very delicately.

"Oooohhh heavens! This is too much! More! Moooorrrrreeeee~!" Anubis locked her arms around his neck as she cried out deliriously in euphoria, feeling her mind gradually going blank.

That was when an idea popped into his head. Omar let the left nub out of his mouth with a pop, but then he raised his hands and brought the pair of mounds together with the sizeable nipples rubbing against each other. Opening his mouth wide, he launched forward and then took them both, voraciously devouring both her teats as he massaged and squeezed her supple, spongy globes with his hands.

Anubis screamed out in carnal bliss with her eyes rolling to the back of her head. She could feel Omar's thick rod punching through her cervix, making her body convulse as he was exploiting her weak spot, not to mention the way he was sucking both of her tits. It was the most blissful experience she'd ever had.

Sadly it was not going to last long when Omar felt his balls clenching up, which was a clear sign that he was getting closer to his second climax. At the same time, he felt Anubis' pussy walls tightening in around his dick, meaning she was also reaching her orgasm.