Anubis' Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without hesitation, he glided his hands down and gripped on her buttocks once again, and as he reared his hips back down, he pushed himself off his back and thrust his pelvis all the way up into her groin with tremendous force, ramming the bulbous head through the entrance to the womb in one go before a new wave of cum spurted out of his cock, starting to fill up her vessel.

Anubis bent her back and wailed out in ecstasy when she reached her orgasm, and suddenly her feminine nectar began to spray all over Omar's cock, dampening his thighs in the process. She felt her strength slowly fading away as she felt her sacred garden being fertilized with baby batter, as thick dribbles of sperm seeped out from her battered snatch and down Omar's nuts.

Omar suddenly released her nipples with a loud pop and gasped for air, letting out a huge satisfied sigh as he finished pumping the last ounce of spunk into her womb. However, despite how his climax had come to an end, his member was still completely erect, which surprised him as he didn't even know he could still have some stamina left after that.

As he was coming back to his senses, he looked up at Anubis, apparently frozen while she was looking straight to the ceiling, yet he could notice she had a silly look on her face when she reached her orgasm. Nonetheless, it didn't take more than ten seconds for her to reach the end of her climax, before she slumped down against him, pressing her breasts on his chest. She looked dazedly at him with her face coated in sweat.

"Oh my goodness... You're still so hard inside me..." Anubis whimpered while shifting her hips side to side, feeling the hardness in her inner walls full of man seed. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she brought him closer so her snout could almost touch his face. "I hope you still have some strength left. I can give you the privilege to cum inside me one more time..."

Even though Omar was starting to feel tired, he couldn't deny he was still highly aroused, especially after hearing that kind of offer he could never refuse. He could feel his own desire bubbling up again, enough to help him find that little bit of strength he needed, as he met the goddess' gaze with his own.

"Hold on baby."

Before Anubis could reply, Omar slid his arms under her legs and then raised to his feet. Catching Anubis off guard, he carried her under her legs in his arms, yet he kept the tip of his manhood inside her constrictive, cum-filled canal until the moment he stood up. As soon as he did, he sent his spearhead all the way up her love tunnel and through the entrance of her womb.

"Oooooooohhhh!" She cried out in a mix of surprise and pleasure, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck. The sensation of his cock impaling her sent an intense jolt of pleasure through her body that made her mind go blank for a split second.

Normally Omar wouldn't be able to carry a person, especially someone who's slightly taller than him, but the libido granted him enough strength to overcome the odds. Standing defiant against the rest of his body, he made his way to the bed while holding Anubis by her legs. Each step he was taking made Anubis bounce on his groin, thrusting his member in and out of her snatch as some droplets of white fluids fell down to the floor.

Anubis whimpered and moaned every time his man-meat was thrust in and out of her plundered cave, as she tried to keep holding herself onto was impressed a human didn't seem to struggle to carry her around.

Once Omar reached the side of the bed, he descended with Anubis to the mattress. Anubis let out a yelp as they bounced on the bed and Omar landed on top of her. As he stood on all fours over the goddess, he followed the motion of her doughy mounds jiggling slightly, prompting him to grope them with his hands once more.

Rearing his hips back, he slammed his thick rod right back into her cunt, sundering his pelvis into her waist while his member was punching through her nearnon-existent cervix and into her womb. He grunted heavily in pure, unrestrained rapture, leisurely picking up his pace so he could pummel her sopping wet pussy even further.

"Oooh fuck! Ahhh.. Yes! Haah! That's it! Give me more of your precious cock, darling! Aaaahhhh! My body is all yours!" Anubis squealed out with depraved glee in her piercing golden eyes, showing signs she may have already lost her senses.

With a carnal grin forming over his lips, Omar leaned down and captured one of her nipples in his mouth once again, running his tongue all over her soft, massive tit, as he used his other hand to fondle the other breast, squeezing and pinching it like he was trying to milk a cow's udder. He continued pummeling her pussy with fervor, smacking his pelvis against her with his balls slapping audibly against the cleft of her ass, making her butt cheeks ripple like water.

The combined technique was too much for Anubis, and her tongue fell out of her mouth like a slobbering dog. She never imagined he would go overboard just to demonstrate how much he adores her and her divine figure, but actually, she was very happy he didn't back down from the chance to have sex with her.

Omar groaned fiercely around the teat in his mouth like a ravenous animal, feeling Anubis' warm cavern tightening around his rod, encouraging the young man to go harder as he pummeled her snatch relentlessly.

It goes without saying they were rutting like there was no tomorrow, slap on slap of their bodies meeting each other started echoing throughout the entire room, along with the squelching noises of Omar's dick sliding in and out of her moist cavern. Furthermore, thick dribbles of sperm from his last climax was flowing out of the ravaged, sopping wet pussy that were coating his shaft with his own seed and even Anubis' womanly fluids.

The young man then raised his head up from her chest and stretched her nipple with his mouth, making Anubis push her chest forward as she let out a powerful cry of pleasure, feeling the pressure of his gritted teeth around her helpless bud. With his lips pursing tightly around the hardened nub, he sucked on it harder like he was trying to make her spill some breast milk, until he had enough and released it from his mouth, leaving her puffy areola coated with spit.

Taking a gasp for air, Omar pumped tirelessly into Anubis' body, as he looked up to meet the disheveled expression of her face, eyes rolled up to the back of her skull, with her tongue hanging out limply from her open mouth. As much as he enjoyed looking at her delirious demeanor, he needed to say something to her.

"Anubis... Nngh! About my wish... Gnngh! I made my decision!" Omar suddenly called out as he looked up to meet Anubis face to face. "I wish for you to be my wife!"

"W-What?" Anubis responded between gasps and moans, shocked to hear such an unexpected and bold announcement.

"I... Nnggh! I know we just met... But... Haahh... I know how awful it feels to be all alone... You deserve someone who could make you feel loved! Oooh! I want to be the man you're looking for! I WANT TO SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE WITH YOU!" He exclaimed as he doubled the speed and strength of his thrusts, making the bed creak as he pounded against her like a raging bull.

Anubis was taken aback by his roughness, yet she couldn't help but moan vividly while he was kissing her womb with the tip of his meaty spear. She couldn't even have a moment to think about the young man's wish, but she was starting to consider this might be the only chance she could ever get, even though the relation between a deity and a mortal was debatable.

Suddenly, Omar leaned forward so he could face straight to her, without stopping moving his hips. She could see the unwavering passion in his eyes, but there was more. The way he was staring intently at her, eye to eye, there was a great sincerity to his gaze that could mean he was very serious about his wish.

Before she could say anything, Omar pressed his forehead against hers and his hot breath washed over her face.

"I love you, Anubis..."

The world around her seemed to stop moving, as the next words struck her like a cupid's arrow just pierced her heart. Those were the words from the only man who would ever confess his true love for her, yet all the time she thought it was only happening in her dreams.

The tears started welling up in her eyes, much to Omar's shock, but before he would think he picked the wrong time to tell her about his feelings, Anubis swung her arms around his neck. She brought up her face close to his and then wrapped her lips hungrily around Omar's face, effectively taking him off guard.

His eyes went wide at the realization he just got his first kiss, but it wasn't like what he saw in the movies. She was giving him a passionate, yet aggressive kiss that almost felt like she was trying to eat his face off. Her pink muscle pushed inside his maw, as she coiled it around his defenseless tongue with such ferocity that he couldn't fight back, as she dominated him easily in a small, erotic battle.

However, Omar was utterly aroused by the way she was wrestling his helpless dorsal into complete submission with her slippery eel. He kissed her back as he tried to explore her warm, moist cavern, only to be repelled by her skillful tongue as she tasted him with a fervor that no human could ever match.

It lasted for almost one minute before Anubis broke the kiss as they both let out a breath for air, with a string of saliva splitting between them.

"With this kiss, consider your wish being granted..." She said softly with tears of joy spilling from her eyes.

Omar was stunned at her could even feel his heart skipping a beat. The truth was he didn't expect Anubis would actually agree with his wish, and now that this was happening for real, he was now overwhelmed with could even feel his member throbbing more furiously than ever before.

"Anubis!" He yelled, as he continued to slam his hips up and down into her snatch.

"Oooooooooooaaaaaaaaahhhh!" Anubis mewled in euphoria, loving the feeling of Omar's cock pummeling her pussy with no mercy.

As Omar thrust his body deeply into her, his thighs were now pressing on her haunches, making her legs dangle up into the air while Omar pushed his pelvis down with heightened speed and force to where he was now smashing into her womb like a bull's ram.

His face was now inches away from Anubis', staring intently her eyes while feeling her breaths. Unable to resist the urge, he lowered his head and latched on to her limp tongue with his mouth and pulling it in, as he pressed his lips roughly into hers, while using his hands to fondle both of her breasts. She was initially surprised at this sudden move, but then she delightfully accepted the kiss.

"Mmmmmhhmmmmmmm!" Anubis mewled into his mouth, and then she wrapped her arms around his neck once again and locked her legs behind his waist. One of her hands slid up to his head and shoved him further into her.

She tried to fight back against his tongue and take control over his mouth once again, but to her surprise, Omar managed to push his pink muscle into her moistened cavern. He was so caught up with passion that he took the chance to step it up the notch, as he was starting to suck her slithering tongue with his hungry lips.

Nevertheless, Anubis was actually enjoying how Omar was now taking her mouth into submission. This was the kind of man she's been looking for, someone who won't back down against a divine being like her. At this point she was now losing herself with heightened pleasure that she hadn't ever felt before.

They continued to deepen their heated kiss, swirling, slurping and dancing their tongues in circles as their mouths began to drool. Their bodies were so embraced that they didn't even want to let go from each other. They were also rubbing their bodies creased with sweat while Omar kept burying his raging steed into her plundered cave, grounding his hips harder into Anubis' body as the bed creaked loudly.

After a few seconds, Omar suddenly broke the kiss to get some breath, yet their faces remained close.

"Ugh! Hhooh! Anubis... Haah! I'm going to cum again!" He panted as he felt the orgasm surging up through his body again.

"Do it! Cum inside me! Fill my guts with your sweet sperm! GIVE ME A BABY, OMAR!" Anubis cried out ecstatically as she kept her legs locked around his waist so he wouldn't try to pull out.

Omar began to wheeze when he felt his balls getting swollen like balloons as he drove every last inch of his manhood into her cunt, feeling her inner walls trying to choke around his length, which meant she was also reaching her limit.

"Oooohhhfuuuuck!" With one last thrust, Omar pushed the tip of his member all the way to the womb's end, his bulbous head spasmed like crazy before a rush of seed started to pour out of it like a volcano.

"Hiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Anubis reared her head back against her pillow and hollered out in pure intoxicated bliss. Her body fell into a mind-blowing orgasm that almost sent her into a blissful coma.

Even though the young man came a couple of times, he was still loaded with an incredible quantity of jizz. The more he came inside her babymaker, the more his semen overflowed through her canals until they seeped out of her lower lips, her female juices even squirted out along with it, to the point that the bedsheets were getting utterly soaked at this point.

The young human and the goddess kept clinging on tightly to one another with their chest pressing together. Anubis' giant gazongas were mushed down like pudgy marshmallows into his pectorals. Staring deep into each other's eyes with burning passion, coming to terms with a new life that awaited for both of them, together.

He just finished releasing the last drop of his essence inside her inner sanctum, feeling his member gradually deflating until it wasn't as hard as steel anymore. Once their simultaneous climaxes calmed down, Anubis finally unwrapped her legs from his back, allowing him to remove his now-flaccid member out of her snatch slowly. At that moment, thick dribbles of cum spilled out of her battered hole and spattered her bed.

Omar let out a relaxed, yet tired sigh as he collapsed on top of Anubis, resting his head against her pillowy mountains of flesh, rubbing his head against the softness of her globes in delight.

When she'd recovered from her orgasm, Anubis looked down to see the human nuzzling between her breast, which caused her to let out a giggle and ruffle his hair affectionately.

"That was amazing, Omar... I never thought you knew how to make love to a woman..." She muttered.

"I never did... but... let's just say I trust my instincts." Omar chuckled as he tried to keep his eyes open and not fall asleep. "So... what's gonna happen now? I mean, if you already granted my wish, does that mean I'm going to stay here forever?"

"It's your choice, my love. But if you choose to stay here, I can help you settle in and start a new life here. This could be our own room, but if you need some possessions like you have in your world, I can just create them for you."

"Heh, actually that would be great. I don't have anything to miss in my world after all, so I guess I wouldn't mind living in a parallel world." Omar replied before raising his head from her breast and captured her lips for a prolonged passionate kiss, until they broke away a few minutes later. "Well, now that almost everything is settled, when are we gonna start planning for our wedding? I mean, at this point I'm already your fiancé, right?"

"It's a little too soon to talk about it..." Anubis so, she was pleased at his suggestion. "Although... I do remember something what my people were talking about. If I remember right, there was some sort of prophecy about me performing a ceremony that would declare my engagement with someone I truly love." She looked lovingly at the human, obviously implying that he's her true love.

"Really? What's it about?" Omar raised his eyebrow with intrigue.

"Oh, I think you will love this..." Anubis responded with a seductive, mischievous smirk.

****

"Oooooooohhhh shit! Hhhaaah! Anubis! Ugh! Is this really what everyone wanted to see?!" Omar cried out as he bucked his hips upward, plunging his manhood into his fiancé's cum-coated love tunnel.

Anubis was wearing some sort of wedding dress with golden ornaments, only her huge honkers were exposed as she was humping up and down onto his cock. Not only that, they were lying on a circular bed, which was in the middle of a raised up platform with four torches surrounding it by the corners.

A crowd who attended the wedding were gathered around the platform, watching the whole scene in a mix shock and awe to witness Anubis not only revealing she finally found someone who could be her husband, but also the fact that the husband turned out to be a human. Not to mention they were getting turned on watching them breeding in public.

"Trust me... Haahh! My people deserve to know who I'm... Ooohh... marrying with~!" Anubis replied between her moans as she slammed her pelvis back down against his body. "But... Don't mind them!... Just focus on making me pregnant! Nnnggh! Fill me up more with your seed and get me pregnant!"

Even though she could feel her womb was already overfilled with her husband's essence, it wasn't enough for her to make sure she will carry his baby. Omar on the other hand already forgot how many times he had cum inside her at this moment, but he could guess this was going to take a little longer until he'd run dry.

"Alright then... If you want it so bad, then take that!" He met her pelvis with his powerful thrusts. The sound of Anubis' butt-cheeks clapping on his lap rang out loudly all over the chamber. He slid his hands up from her waist, until they reached to her chest and began to fondle her sizable breasts yet again.

"Ooooohhh yes! Keep fucking me, my love! Show everyone that you are worthy to be my husband!" Anubis mewled excitedly as she tried to match his pace, feeling his slippery cobra piercing through her cervix over and over again.

While they continue breeding, Omar took a moment to remember the time he told Anubis what kind of wish he wanted, and even though that event changed his life drastically, he couldn't deny that it was the best wish he ever could've made.