Anupama

Story Info
Mother loves her son.
810 words
2.6
12.8k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years of age. This is a story of a mother who fucks her son with his friend Monica a willing partner

Anupama

I was in bed with my friend Monica, 30, 32-38-34 with D size boobs. She was sucking my cock and I was in ecstasy. I was saying "OOOH......AAAAH.....ZOR SE...." and she was vigorously sucking me. Just then my mom called me. Monica said "phir se tumhari maa ne tumhe bulaya.....kuch kaam nahi hai saali ko.....hume chodne bhi nahi deti.....saali ko bolo tumhe chode aur mujhe bhi chudhai karne de.........usko zor se chudhai karo.....meku bhi chudhai kavla."

I wore my shorts and ran to my mothers room and asked "maa kya hua......mujhe aur Monica ko chudhai bhi nahi karne deti........" Anupama, my mother, asked me to join her on the bed as she was feeling lonely. She was wearing a nightie, her C size boobs were jutting out and her clean brown legs could be seen. She was sexy and a sight to behold even at 40. I had seen her amante bras hanging in the washroom and always got a hardon holding them. Even though I was 25 I was attracted to her as she was really sexy and beautiful. I longed to enter the chooth I had cum from.

I lay down next to her and she placed her hand on my chest. She was rubbing my chest and her leg was over my legs. My cock became hard and soon her hand was on my shorts. She was feeling so sexy and I felt like kissing. I told her "Anupama you are sexy", took her into my arms and kissed her deep. She enjoyed the kiss, opened my shorts and took my cock into her hands so that it went straight into her chooth. Anupama said "meku chodh......mera vagina mein juice dal.....mujhe teri poti hona....chodh mujhe......"

At this point Monica came into the room and screamed at Anupama "randi tujhe koi nahi mila chudhai ko......meri chudhai leke tum apni chooth fill karti hai.... Let me also get fucked."

So saying Monica slapped Anupama and said ".......Rahul iski aisi chudhai karo ke yaad rakhegi.........meku chudhai odhu.....Anupama ko chodh......iski gaand aur chooth dono ko maar......is mein apna bacha dal....." Anupama said "bete meku chodh.....is poti ki chudha kar...meku chudhai kavla......zor se maar....."

I did not need any further invite as my mom and girlfriend were both willing for a fuck. Also my mom was inviting me to fuck not only her cunt but also her gaand. I turned Anupama on her stomach and made her do doggy style and rammed her gaand. I was really rough and she screamed......."gaandu........pain undi.......OOOOH.....AAAH....." Soon I was ramming her anus and she was as in ecstasy saying "OOOOH......AAAH....GAANDU......ZOR SE.....HARDER......FUCK ME.....

ZOR Se......MAADERCHOD.... MADERCHOD.......

GANDU....chod....."

Monica was saying "ACHE SAY GAAND MAAR ISKI....RANDI BANA APNI MAA KO....MEKU CHUDHAI NAKO KARNE DETI.......MEKU CHUDHAI KAVLA......MADERCHOD....MAA KI GAAND MAAR,,,,,,...BAZAAR MEIN MAA KI CHUDHAI KAR.......MADERCHOD.......BAHENCHOD........"(fuck her butt, make your mother a prostitute, she does not let me fuck, I also want to be fucked....motherfucker....fuck your mothers ass...get her fucked in the market like a randi or prostitutes)

I was in mood and kept ramming Anupama saying "randi.....mera laurda le......OOOOH....AAAH....TUJHE RANDI BANAOONGA....." and kept ramming my mom.It was one of the best experiences going inside Anupama. Her gaand was so nice and tight and her sounds of "OOOOOH.......AAAAH.......GAANDU.......MAADERCHOD......BAHENCHOD...." really put me in the mood and I fucked her gaand for nearly an hour.

After this Anupama saidbshe wantedbto sleep. I took Monica in my arms and started to kiss her.

Monica

Monica was in my arms saying "maaderchod.....

bahenchod....meku fuck kavla......fast.....meku tension undi.....maaderchod...cock kavla...." I enjoyed Monica in this mood, removed her blouse and said "meku monica kavla....you are much better than anupama.......i want your chooth......meku anupama pregnant chahi.......meku monica beautiful girl"

Saying this I put Monica on the floor mat put her saree up and pushed my cock into her smooth hairless chooth. I started the fucking motion ramming her chooth hard with my cock. She was screaming....."manchi fast fuck chayi......hard fuck.......meku baby pregnant kavla........Anupama ki pregnant kavla....maaderchod.....bahenchod...hard....fast...." She was saying fuck me hard, fuck your mom and make both of us pregnant.

My cock was ramming her and she was saying "....OOOH....LAAAH.......FUCK.........FASTER.......HARDER......." I fucked her and then her body shook in orgasm. my juices were flooding her chooth and she screamed "make me pregnant......make your mom pregnant......fuck hard......maa ko randi...banao......fast fuck chahi..."

At this time Anupama woke up and saw us fucking. She said "maachod meku juice chayandi......" My cock went on ramming monica and my juices were flowing out of her chooth. When I finished ramming Monica Anupama licked the cum from Monicas chooth. Monica told her that from now on she would have to obey and fuck whoever Monica brought for Anupama and she would be a randi.

...