A Mother’s Forbidden Love

Story Info
Mom deals with her forbidden desire for her son.
9.3k words
4.71
91.2k
183

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers

My name is Samantha Hart but my friends call me Sam. I'm a single mother with two kids. My daughter Jessi, is just finishing up her second year of college while my son Nick just graduated from high school. I was 18 and just out of high school when I got pregnant with Jessi. I got married and had my two children.

Since my divorce I mostly busied myself with work. I started selling real estate and with success I eventually became the General Manager for the Naples office of a national real estate company.

Away from work I enjoyed the peacefulness of activities by myself such as reading, cooking, and exercising. I also enjoy the camaraderie I shared with my close girlfriends, as well as the time I get to spend with my kids.

This morning I was in one of those moods that make me doubt all the sacrifices I've made. Let's face it after so many years without a significant partner to share the ups and downs you get lonely.

I stared at myself standing in front of my full-length mirror. I'm 38 years old with wavy auburn hair and hazel eyes. I'm 5'4" weigh 115 bs. I exercise regularly and have a well toned 34-24-36 physique. I do not have large breasts but they are rounded, firm and look larger on my small frame than their size B cup.

There were no shortage of men asking me out throughout the years but I declined their offers more often than not. I thought I was at a good place in my life, a successful business person, a great family, close friends, and a beautiful home with a pool and spa. The success I enjoyed at work allowed me the benefit of flexible hours. I also had my wand and some additional toys that helped me unwind when needed but I needed more. Something was missing.

When I get in these moods I crave the intimacy of a man's touch, his strength, his affection, and most importantly someone that I can confide in. I finished dressing and raced off to work as I had a jam packed day so that I could take the weekend off.

My daughter was returning from school tomorrow but only for a short stay as she had secured an internship for the summer at Coca Cola in Atlanta. My son Nick was not quite as motivated as his sister. He was going to take a year off from school so that he could figure out what career he wanted to pursue.

As much as I tried to dissuade him from his decision he would not budge. Most of my friends told me I should make him get a job and a separate apartment. I didn't have the heart or strength to do either but truth be told I looked forward to having him around. I was not looking forward to be an empty nester just yet.

I was so excited knowing that Jessi would be home tomorrow even if it's only for a couple of days. When I got home from work I changed into a pair of shorts and a loose top so that I could clean the house prior to Jessi's arrival.

I went into what used to be her room to make sure everything was in good shape for her arrival. As I walked past Nick's room I noticed that it was a mess, the bed wasn't made and clothes were strewn across the room. I shook my head but went ahead and cleaned up his mess. I know I was spoiling him but he still is my little boy. As I was finishing up I notice a black underwear sticking out underneath from the corner of his bed. I grabbed it and suddenly realized that these were panties.

I thought "Oh my god is he having sex with girls in his room while I'm at work?" My body trembled when upon closer inspection I noticed that these were my panties. I plopped myself on his bed as I tried to figure out why he had my underwear in his room.

I slowly lifted them to my nose and could tell that these were dirty then my heart raced as I felt the crustiness of what appeared to be his dry cum. Was he masturbating into my panties? Inexplicably my tongue flicked at his dry cum instantly sending shivers down my spine. I can't believe I did that yet my body tingled with the naughtiness of the moment. I gathered my wits, placed my panties back where I found them and scampered out of his room.

I was standing in the kitchen trying to deal with my emotions when Nick came home. He said, "Hi mom. I'm not eating here tonight. I have to scoot." He raced up to his room to change. My heart pounded as I wondered if he'd be able to tell that I had found my panties. Ten minutes later he came into the kitchen and gave me a big hug.

Normally I would welcome his hug but based on everything that was racing though my mind I tensed up as he said, "Mom thanks for cleaning up my mess. I really appreciate it."

As he left I said, "Text me if you are going to be too late. Remember Jessi is coming home tomorrow."

He left me standing there confused and unsure of what to do next. Curiosity got the better part of me and I went back into his room to see if my panties were still there. My legs wobbled when I saw that they were gone.

I spent the rest of the evening cleaning up around the house while trying to get my arms around the forbidden thoughts as they raced through my mind. I showered before bed and while in my closet I noticed my black panties were back in my dirty laundry pile.

Shivers ran down my spine as I brought the forbidden panties to my mouth. My body trembled as I raced into bed and grabbed my wand. I sucked on my soiled panties as I lowered the wand onto my clit. Instantly jolts of pleasure exploded inside me as I let the wand work my clit over. It wasn't long before I felt the oncoming eruption start to rise within me.

I shoved two fingers inside my wet and trembling pussy as I pushed the wand harder onto my clit. I kept sucking on my panties hoping to taste the saltiness of my son's dry cum. My hips bucked wildly as I frantically rubbed my clit with the wand, my fingers busy rubbing my G spot. I groaned loudly, "Oh yes Nick. I'm cumming baby. I'm cumming."

My body exploded with a mind numbing orgasm. My stomach tensed as I tried to

outlast the power of my orgasm. I let go of the wand and grabbed the sheet as my pussy juices flooded onto my fingers. I don't know how long it lasted as I lost myself in the sheer strength and pleasure of my forbidden desires.

I slept well, probably exhausted from the stress of my emotions as well as the enormity of my orgasm. When I woke up I smiled as I found my magic wand lying next to me. I thought about turning it on but realized that Nick was home. I put my wand away and tossed my still wet black panties into the dirty laundry pile. A wicked thought crossed my mind, did Nick take another one of my panties?

I dressed and headed to the airport as Jessi's flight arrived at 9:00. When we got home I noticed that Nick was still asleep. I said to Jessi, "I wish your brother was up to greet you."

"Mom it's okay. It's only 10:00 let him sleep I can wait until he wakes up. I'm going to change into my swimsuit and head outside. Are you going to join me or do you have to go into work?"

"I have to run a couple of quick errands and then I'll join you. I took off work this weekend knowing you were coming home."

When I got back I went to my room and changed into my swimsuit. Nick was still asleep so it gave me some time to catch up with Jessi. My daughter is a book nerd except she is so beautiful. She is self driven to be a success and spends an inordinate amount of time studying. She gave me the typical look when I asked, "Are you seeing anyone?"

"Mom I don't have time for much socializing. I'm carrying heavy class loads so that I can graduate next year. You should be happy about the money I'm saving you with an early graduation."

"I am thankful baby but I just worry that you are going to burn out with no playtime. You need to have a little fun."

She laughed and said, "Well if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black! Are you seeing anyone? When was the last time you went out on a date? You live and breathe work."

I was a little taken back by her aggressive response but as I thought about it there wasn't much that I could disagree with. I said, "You are right. I need to have a little fun. I just get so consumed with providing you guys with a good life that I forget to slow down and enjoy things. Tell you what, I promise to slow down and have some fun if you promise to do the same. Deal?"

Jessi smiled and said, "It's a deal mom. Thanks for taking the weekend off. I know they are very busy for you."

I got up and said, "It's so nice to have you home. I miss you so much. I'm going to make us a quick lunch."

As I was making sandwiches on the kitchen island I sensed a presence behind me. Before I could turn my body was engulfed by two strong arms. Nick whispered, "You must be the new hot maid. You look great." My body betrayed me and responded to his words as a slow tingle flowed down my back.

I said, "I'm not your maid and I'm not hot. I'm your mother."

He continued to hold me tight as I felt powerless to resist. He jokingly said, "Oh mom. I'm sorry I mistook you for someone else. You are never home on weekends but you are wrong, you look very hot."

He released me as I grabbed the countertop for support, my legs weak with my growing desires. He ran out to see Jessi leaving me alone to sort through my unwanted response to his words and touch.

I heard a squeal and saw Jessi racing towards Nick. I gasped as she jumped into his arms. Fortunately he was able to catch and hold onto her. I smiled as she screamed, "Oh Nick I've missed you so much. I'm so happy to be home. I couldn't wait for you to wake up." She had her legs locked around his hips, her arms cradling his neck.

I marveled at his strength. I just realized how quickly he had grown into such a handsome young man. Standing with just his swim trunks on made me have unmotherly thoughts as I stared at his muscular body.

I pushed my hand inside my bottoms and caressed my engorged clit as I continued to stare at my son. I was out of control, my body filled with a lust that had been dormant for so long. I tried to resist my desires but I failed. I wanted my son. I wanted to be held in his arms. My body convulsed in pleasure as I quickly brought an orgasm on.

I held onto the counter with one hand as I exploded on my fingers. I collapsed on to the countertop as my finger continued to torment my clit. I whimpered as my orgasm subsided knowing the naughtiness of the moment. I can't believe what had gotten into me. In less than 24 hours I had two enormous orgasm thinking about my son.

We spent the rest of the day relaxing around the pool. Since I found my damn panties in my son's room I'm noticing things a mother shouldn't notice about her son and worse my body feels like it needs another release. We spent the evening watching a movie before I excused myself and went to bed.

I tossed and turned as I chastised myself for losing control. I vowed to keep my unmotherly thoughts under check. I'm his mother and I needed to act like his mom. After what seemed like an eternity I gave up trying to sleep and went to get a bottle water. I was wearing my nightshirt as I walked out of my room when I heard some noise coming from the family room. I crept up quietly and saw my daughter sitting on my son's lap making out with him.

I watched as her fingers traced the outline of his cock through his shorts. He groaned as he felt her fingers squeeze his cock.

Jessi moaned, "So big and so hard. I love your cock."

My hand squeezed my tit as I continued to spy on my children. I heard Nick say, "Take it out. I want you to make me cum."

I watched as Jessi jumped off his lap and pulled his shorts down. "Oh my god you are so big. Oh yes baby. I want you to cum."

Her little hand wrapped around his cock and slowly stroked it. She then shocked me as I heard her say, "Is this what you want mommy to do? Do you want mommy to make you cum?"

My pussy flooded with juices as naughty thoughts rushed through my body, my hand slowly descended onto my pussy.

She continued, "Oh my God. Can you believe mommy is holding your cock. It feels so hard, so powerful."

My pussy was soaked, my eyes were glazed over with lust as I took my hand and cupped my pussy. I was feeling tremors exploding inside me. It felt like I was going to cum without even touching my clit. Seeing my daughter stroke my son's cock was intoxicating.

I looked up as Jessi groaned, "Oh baby I love your cock. It's so beautiful Nick. I'm so fucking hot for your cock. I have to have it. Will you let me have it Nick? Will you?"

She started to stroke his cock slowly. Both hands wrapped around it. I was mesmerized looking at the power of his cock. I wondered how it would feel to fuck such a beast.

I heard Nick groan, "Damn Jessi you are so hot. I am going to cum so good. Please make me cum."

I groaned as my hips spasmed with every tremor that coursed within me. I was already breathing hard waiting for my pussy to explode with a mind shattering orgasm.

I watched as Jessi furiously pumped Nick's cock. His body was shaking as he waited for the fireworks to begin. Jessi groaned, "Cum for mommy baby." Nick groaned as I saw his cock shoot strings of his cum high into the air. Holy shit, my legs weakened as I leaned into the wall for support.

Jessi grabbed his hand and placed it on her pussy and moaned, "Make mommy cum. Feel how wet I am. I'm so close."

I watched as his hand went straight to her pussy lips and whispered, "Is this what you want?"

She moaned as her body convulsed to his touch, "Oh yes. Make me cum. I'm so close."

I pushed first one finger then a second into my hot wet pussy. My legs shook as my orgasm neared it's onset.

I watched as Jessi's body started to shake and convulse. She exploded into his arms. "Oh yes so good. Oh don't stop. Oh so good. I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Her legs splayed out wildly as her orgasm took hold.

I was lost in the moment and bumped into the wall causing Nick to say, "Jessi I think mom is coming out of her room. We need to stop."

Shit! I hurried back into my room and closed the door. I jumped into bed and shoved my fingers back inside my pussy as I visualized everything I had just seen. Within moments my hips bucked wildly out of control as I came hard on my fingers groaning, "Make mommy cum baby. I love your cock."

I don't remember much more as I found myself lying on my bed. This time I had no problem falling asleep.

I woke up feeling groggy and disoriented. These last two days have been traumatic in so many ways. First and foremost I've made myself cum three times thinking about my son. Secondly I watched as my two kids fooled around with each other, and finally I keep thinking about making love with my son. This last thought was the most troubling to me.

I got out of bed and put on a pair of shorts and top. I went to the kitchen and poured a glass of water from the faucet. Standing there looking out the window into my backyard I wondered what was happening to me. It was disconcerting to say the least. I needed to talk to someone quickly before my forbidden desires spun completely out of control.

I called my best friend Liz, in a frenzied state. It was 8:00 am Sunday morning and I needed someone to confide in. Unfortunately she was busy all day with her in-laws and couldn't get away. I didn't know what to do as Liz was the only one I felt comfortable sharing the events of the last two days.

I jumped in the shower and rehashed everything I had done these last two days. It shocked me to know how utterly irresponsible I felt. All my life I've been buttoned up. I excelled where others failed. I raised two children on my own and provided for their future. Yet a seemingly inconsequential event just threw my seemingly ideal life upside down.

I toweled off, jumped into a one piece swimsuit, tossed on a coverup and headed outside. I knew the kids would still be asleep so I took advantage of my alone time because god knows I needed more time to continue my self analysis of what I was feeling. Why am I having these feelings that are causing me to behave so inappropriately.

The more I thought about things the more confused I became. Prior to finding my panties in Nick's room I was just a normal mom. Now I'm cumming as I fantasize about my son, I'm finding my kids are in an incestous relationship, then I'm spying on them, and then I'm getting off as I watch them.

I took a deep breath and told myself to relax. As bad as I think things are they aren't. I'm a successful business person that has never shied from a challenge. I made up my mind that I would stop thinking inappropriately about my son. I will be mentally strong. I went inside to get a bite to eat as it was approaching lunch time and noticed that the kids were still asleep.

I heard footsteps and felt two strong arms wrap me up. I thought, "Why does it feel so good to be in my son's arms?"

"Hey mom I hope we didn't keep you up last night. Jessi and I were goofing around and might have made some noise."

I said, "No I was exhausted so I slept well."

"Mom I meant it yesterday when I said you looked hot. Even today in this frumpy one piece swimsuit you are still a hot MILF."

Much to my dismay, my body responded as I melded back into his body. I whimpered, "Nick you shouldn't be looking at me that way. I'm your mother."

He laughed and said, "I can't help what I see. If you weren't my mother I'd be hitting on you. You are a sexy hot MILF. Just accept it."

My body was already betraying me so I pushed out of his arms and said, "Nick what on earth has gotten into you."

He pulled me into his arms and said, "I'm fine mom. I just think you are so beautiful." I returned his hug with a little more fervor than a mom should. He kissed my cheek and said, "I won't be home until Wednesday as I'm staying at Mike's beach house. Is that okay?"

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to Jessi? She leaves Tuesday."

"Mom we said our goodbyes last night besides this will give you some quality alone time with her. Jessi and I are good. Is it okay?"

I reluctantly said, "Yes that's fine but please be safe."

With that he shot out of the kitchen leaving me to ponder my ever increasing irrational feelings towards my son

Jessi finally woke up and I suggested that we go shopping for new outfits for her summer internship and afterwards grab an early dinner in downtown Naples.

Jessi was excited and she hurriedly ate a late lunch. It was a little awkward for me knowing that I had spied on her and Nick last night but she seemed unaware nor concerned. She changed and we headed out on our mini shopping spree.

It was a fun afternoon. She tried on various suits, some very business appropriate others not so much. It was nice that she was always wanting my opinion and satisfying that she didn't always disagree.

We had an early dinner and headed home. For me today was what the doctor ordered, a normal stress free day without any undesirable thoughts. I went to my room and threw on a pair of baggy shorts and a loose top.

When I went back into her room she had changed into a nightshirt and was excitedly hanging up her new outfits. She saw me and said, "Mom thank you so much. I had so much fun today. You are the best."

I hugged her and said, "Thank you sweetie. I love you."

As I was about to break our embrace she said, "Mom I saw you last night."

I was taken back and responded, "I know honey. We watched a movie together."

"Mom, I love you. I saw you in the hall watching Nick and I. Please talk to me."

I sat on her bed and started to cry. Sobbing hysterically, I was in shock. Jessi got on the bed behind me and pulled me into her. Holding me tight as she tried to comfort me by saying, "It's okay mom. Talk to me."

I was breathing erratically, gasping for air between sobs, "I'm such a bad mother. I can't believe I spied on you like that. I don't understand why I did that."

"Mom you are a beautiful woman. You've gone so long without prioritizing your needs. It's okay mom. I love you. Nick loves you. Come lie with me. I want to cuddle with my mommy."

TMONY1
TMONY1
1,327 Followers