All Comments on 'Anvil'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
jimmy_loganjimmy_loganover 2 years ago

U hav done really a great job in building the story. Nice story.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 2 years ago

Great story, enjoyed it immensely!

TheSecretBunnyTheSecretBunnyover 2 years ago
An excellent

Story, the pain and abuse was very raw to read. But you held it all together, without it turning sordid, I gave you 4 stars. So that you have room to excel once again.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! You have outdone yourself. Loved all the drama and how the siblings were eachother protectors and saviors.

Well written and developed characters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Fantastic story! You have outdone yourself. Loved all the drama and how the siblings were eachother protectors and saviors.

Well written and developed characters

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Tgd1269Tgd1269over 2 years ago

Great story, definitely my favorite subject. Hope you write another one soon. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked the whole story. I love your writing. I like how your stories use sex in the tale as just a part of the tale. Not as the main focal point of the story. I'm a Redditor too.

AnyMooseAnyMooseover 2 years ago

Great story; you hit one out of the park, again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent well written with all the emotional buildup of a great story. I truly lived it.

uglyorangutanuglyorangutanover 2 years ago

Not sure you could have created a more compelling protagonist in Andre. As someone already wrote how raw his ordeals were, can’t think of a better word for it. My heart ached for the young dude. Thanks for sharing this story with us.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Good story with some similarities to One Who Understands but very enjoyable. That poor kid had a hell of a senior year.

dmallorddmallordover 2 years ago

I enjoyed your story of siblings living through a tangled web of lust, autism, and bad bad teachers! I rated it 5. The story line was well contrived and held my attention throughout. I could have skipped some of the dinner preparation details those were not needed for the plot line, in my opinion. There were some areas that also went a bit long as well - the drug dealer events, the doctor in the hospital segments. Curtailing some of those, or reducing the scene a bit would have shortened the story without any damage to the primary activities. Nice to see everyone got what they deserved - though the ex-girl friends missed out on some action - again that too wasn't missing from the plot, either!

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 2 years ago

Loved it, you write very well so I am off to see what other tales may interest me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

one of the finest stories on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really good story as we’ve come to expect. Definitely saw a connection to “nightingale” and the Edward Walter’s trilogy! Not complaining though still a damm good read!

No6_ThePrisonerNo6_ThePrisonerover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed Anvil. Really felt for Andre and the challenges he went though. Thought for sure he would end up with a big settlement. Would have liked seeing the girls who posted video have some retribution. Overall another fine addition!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written story … please write a part 2 to this.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Beautiful story. If I could, would rate it at 25 stars but you'll have to settle for 5 BIG FAT STARS! Kind of dark, making me think I was reading a soul71 story. Very well done and thank you for not being like some others that just have to use the ... throughout the whole story. I call them dot dot dot dtories. Because I have to listen to it with a text reader due to needing eye surgery again. Again, THANK YOU!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I believe it is a crime for a teacher to have sex with a high school student even if the student is 18 years of age or older.

tizwickytizwickyover 2 years ago

A well written excellent story five stars. One burning question why didn't they receive the proceeds of their fathers estate after he died and the abusive stepmother was incarcerated? Also why didn't the sue the school for the actions of the math teacher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very much enjoyed reading this. Did make me chuckle. One of the troublemakers has almost the same name as mine. 5 stars!!!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

Excellent story, well planned and written. The details of Andre’s behaviors and intellect are amazing examples of a high-functioning autistic teen.

My son had many of Andre’s symptoms, although less severe, until a good young woman helped him build confidence.

It’s Asperger’s syndrome. Because Aspergers is co-symptomatic with ADHD, many young people are mis-diagnosed (as my son was). The glaring difference: ADHD patients respond well to stimulants like Ritalin, while stimulants have no effect on Aspergers. Kids like Andre are often labeled as ‘trouble’ when their guardians don’t or can’t investigate causes or treatment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great stories, 5 stars, I cried. I laughed, I got horny, fantastic, More please

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

One of, if not the, best writers on the site. I was again pulled into a universe you created that had characters I thought were real along with their journey. How you are able to take us on an emotional roller coaster ride every time and have us pull calmly into the final station is what makes stories like this so good. Thanks for the entertainment! 5*

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 2 years ago

Damn, that was a bit different than what I was expecting. Very powerful character building, even got my old stone heart to get wrapped up and squeeze a few tears for Andre as he was trapped in his past by Ilsa. Fiendishly well written story.

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 2 years ago

I liked it. Not my favorite of your stories, but even with the issues I had with it I still give it five stars. I think the main issue was that it started out a story about the sister then devolved into a constant everyone had to fuck with or hurt the brother in some way. I mean he gets hit by a car, raped three times, beat up by five guys... and then some. How many times was he hospitalized? It was likened to a soap opera in its believability. In any case, it was a very entertaining read. I enjoyed the characters and your take on someone on the spectrum. Thanks.

paulyepspaulyepsover 2 years ago

Wow .. that was amazing … thank you !

Mangycat61Mangycat61over 2 years ago

Seems very similar to the beginning of "One who understands" in it's story arc, but other than that no complaints. Well written, good character development and a happy ending. Thanks

'

AmatorVeritatisAmatorVeritatisover 2 years ago

It may sound a bit strange, but I would absolutely read a story about Freddie Castle if you ever wrote one. Seems like he probably leads a damn interesting life that would be entertaining as hell to peek into.

Anyhow, 5 stars from me, a clear departure from the typical sibcest stuff and very well written to boot.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 2 years ago

As usual you exceed my expectations.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithover 2 years ago

This story is from a category that I mostly ignore, as I'm usually disappointed by most of the storylines. That said, yours was a good read all the way through. But then what else should I have expected from one of my very favorite authors! Please keep cranking out these little gems, along with your longer series tales too (and how I love Jack, Ben, Ed, Henry and finally Kyle, all of these gentlemen have shown me a good time, thank you! -- in a non gay way -- "not that there's anything wrong with that"...) ;-) TTFN

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

Good story. Very well written. Thanks

Messy112Messy112over 2 years ago

Loved each of your stuff....keep writing....

jrk1128jrk1128over 2 years ago

Best storyteller on Literotica!

SRWFSRWFover 2 years ago

As usual, another amazing story from you BurntRedstone. Please keep them coming as your one of my favorite writers... rgds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely incredible, and an amazing powerful and insightful portrayal of autism and our 'caring' society. I couldn't put it down, despite the upsetting way Andre was treated. It was very interesting that Andre, being a high achiever, had not been officially diagnosed, which is far too common (also common for dyslexia). Unfortunately, in the real world justice is rarely delivered and the evidence buried to protect the guilty. Without Cassandra this would have been an epic tragedy.

This is going to be a difficult story to equal, but if anyone can do it ...

A tiny point, you finish a quite a few sentences with an arguably redundant "too." Guess why I noticed that? :-)

Strand

arrowglassarrowglassover 2 years ago
Another winner from a favorite storyteller!

Thank you for this one!!!!

Lizzyspapaw15Lizzyspapaw15over 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much. Brought back memories of the bullying by my peers in high-school I like Andre survived and am a better person today. Thank you for tackling a very tough subject.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 2 years ago

(1/25/2022) I wasn’t expecting this. This wasn't a kink sibcest story. It was so much better. It was dark and had depth. It had a clear message of hope and perseverance. While nothing is truly perfect the ending to the narrative came damned close. Loved it. Five stars of course.

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

I am amazed at your ability to write such wonderful stories. They are filled with so much love and tenderness. Count me in as a loyal follower!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My only criticism (if it's even criticism) is that after torturing Andre for as long as you did, the story really needed perhaps another page of happiness for him and Cassandra. Perhaps an epilogue would suffice?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

euphoria level realness lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

100% EXCELLENT! Another wonderful story, as we have come to expect from you! Don't listen to the complainers, the details were necessary to make it what it is, a wonderful glimpse of life after damage from medical mistreatment (as autism usually is.) Very realistic view of life with such limitations, though incomplete.

Please write a sequel! Andre and Cassandra both deserve more sexual fulfillment, and legal recourse for the misdeeds of their tormentors. And I would love it if you would give even more explicit details of the bodies and action. I am therefore including some thoughts that inspire me below, as you have inspired them.

One possible way to increase interest, in a down-the-road life for them, would be to have "Sandra" complete her college education and experience a strong attraction to a woman who comes on to her there, then share her interest with her lover.

They might logically watch some lesbian porn together so that "Andrew" can understand what she's feeling. Once he's accepted that her interest in sex with a woman is legitimate and not a threat, she becomes intimate with her new lover. He can smell her pussy odor on Sandra and become interested in her as well, perhaps as he recovers a bit from the compulsive cleansing he's been using to handle feelings he had no other way to handle. It happens! But rarely mentioned.

JacktacularJacktacularabout 2 years ago

As always an excellent read, and as someone with family members on the spectrum thank you for doing it justice.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowabout 2 years ago

wow! that was an excellent read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My only complaint is that I would have liked to see some kind of legal ramifications for the trauma that Andre endured. I kept waiting for the lawsuits against the bullies, the teacher or the school district. It felt like they all got off light. But maybe the thought was not to expose Andre to the legal system due to his autism?

There also didn't seem to be any ramifications between the girls for the upload of the video. Based on the story up til then, Steph should have freaked out on her friends for doing so without permission. A minor thing but still felt unresolved.

Overall though, another great story from a talented author!

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

Very powerful story!

TravisGlennTravisGlennabout 2 years ago

Beautiful! Love wins again. 5 Stars

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

This sort of story definitely isn’t my thing. I know it’s fiction in principle, but the thought of sexual abuse and rape being afflicted on anyone sickens me. It’s fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A FUCKING FREAK SHOW....ANDRE IS A SOCIAL RETARD AND CASSANDRA IS A SEX CRAZED WHORE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WHAT A TOTALLY FUCKED UP STORY....FROM PHYSICAL ABUSE TO RAPE BY A TEACHER.....NO REPERCUSSIONS FOR A SOCIAL RETARD....THIS WRITER HAS A REALLY FUCKED MIND AND A FUCKED UP SENSE OF JUSTICE AND MORALITY.

PATHETIC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It's kind of weird that after the trauma he experienced as a juvenile, he wasn't put into therapy...which, in turn, resulted in a diagnosis of autism and a lot of supports for his educational and developmental needs.

Loved the story....but the premise is far-fetched. Doesn't mean it's bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I dont see any positive in this story. Its over rated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read quite a lot. I believe you to be an excellent writer. I have not written a comment on literotica before. I thought your characters were an excellent start with a chance to expand in so many directions with your excellent writing. I am only writing now because of my surprise on other comments below. I would urge you to ignore such comments. Your ability speaks for itself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, well written! We all knew what direction it was going, surprised at some of the comments. I was sort of hoping that the teacher's lawyer/husband would sue his ex-wife and the school for Cassandra and Andre to set them up for life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The abuse and rape by the teacher was something else....how much shit can one person endure

OpenToOpenMindedOpenToOpenMindedalmost 2 years ago

A First! Balanced justice dished out to all the bad guys and girls, good and bad. Some strong good females & men. A good guy was beaten down and a strong woman pulled him and her back up. Society might not like the outcome but the good went on to better worlds. Thank you.

Aussie1951Aussie1951almost 2 years ago

What a tragic story, all the shit this poor guy went through. At least all those who did him wrong got their just dues ALL except the two friends of Steph who post the sex with his Maths teacher clearly an oversight by the writer. Plus this was supposed to be an incest story with the sister and brother bull shit some story that was we all had to wait until the final page of this story for only two minutes of incest REALLY.. . This storyline for me was great but sorry you lost a star for you lack of sister and brother interaction.. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Gym52Gym52almost 2 years ago

EXCELLENT!!!

A beautiful story well told, from the works of your that I have read to date you appear to have an insight into the workings of the autistic mind. This and other works of yours have given me an insight to my own mind and reactions.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

Not here to complain about the elements in the story. Different themes are going to affect everyone differently.

I will say that this story is lacking SOMETHING. Something major. Can’t quite put my finger on it. Maybe that there was no real healing for him. No growth. Which was very needed because he isn’t an interesting character. Being a victim of abuse doesn’t make you interesting and while that doesn’t factor into real life, in a story it’s kind of a big deal. I think the Steph and Brig characters could have been better utilized to help this along. They seemed to be the only ones that actually grew throughout the story. 4 stars just for the effort and idea. Not a *bad* story but nothing I’d recommend either

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

[28.07.22]

Bravissimo!

Excellent story, the addition of the various forces affecting Andre's life and not focusing too much (at first) on his love for Cassandra was well done.

The antagonists (for the most part) got their comeuppance and further explanation of those ramifications - while wanted, weren't necessary.

Personally, I like the 'pay-off' (A.K.A - Sex) at the end of the story after a good build up.

I like the passage:

His music was a mix of Heavy, Gothic, Thrash, Death, and Black Metal. He found it helped calm his mind, keeping it occupied and distracted from the zillions of other inputs pouring in. With the beat of Metallica's Creeping Death providing the soundtrack, he left the building and walked to school.

And him listening to The Priest's 'Painkiller' is very apropos.

11/10 British Steels!!!!!

JBluejayzzJBluejayzzover 1 year ago

Good story, but they fell into hot and sweaty sex way too fast. Even though they both had the hots for the other, their coupling should have been slower and more romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent plot development and you had us all hooked into the story from start to end, oh what a story it was too. Congratulations on such a fine piece of work.

David C

🥸👌

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

second reading, love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That was a heartbreaking story with a lovely ending. You could tell it a thousand different ways but the narrative still goes on and on... It made me cry, as it should. I haven't read all your works yet but I already feel this is one of your best.

One summer I used to stop and chat with an old black man who hung out near the courthouse. I'm a fat old white guy who could pass in Rawlins, WY just fine. I even carry a tan baseball cap in my backpack in case I need camo. We had some very lively and fascinating conversations. I could tell though he wanted to say more, but was hesitant. One day after letting 3 buses go by I said I have to catch the next one, and he finally spoke up. He asked if I ever wondered if there were aliens among us. As I walked to my bus I said "I know exactly what you mean, man. The problem is they've been with us all along". As I sat down up front I looked out at him standing there and saw in his eyes that he understood. I never saw him again.

I know a woman who said she can pick out a player type when they are 2 months old. It was part of her job to identify which ones to turn into 'bitches', as well as breaking in the new kids early. Drug addiction can make anyone a monster. She got clean and walked away from it or I would never have met her, or wanted to. She is haunted by it and will never forgive herself. All I can do is show her compassion and be there when she needs support. She's been working toward a degree in child psychology, in hopes of becoming a counselor. I hope she never encounters any of those children she helped turn. Odds are against it as they don't last long or they become too damaged to save.

If anyone is buying into the alien lizards from other planets thing, that is just smoke. It has been mixed in our genes for a very long time. I wonder how we can survive it. Don't give up because the alternative is a mountain of billions of bodies with a lone survivor on top waving it's flag. Stories like this one help provide hope. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is the second story of yours I’ve read. It didn’t disappoint! We’ll done. So far, 5 stars on both.

Tarloso2Tarloso2about 1 year ago

Good story..just one fault... don't Americans sue over everything..they should be fecking loaded from the civil suits

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

She's light skinned and blonde. He is olive skinned a dark hair. At best step-siblings. Sue the school, Sue the school.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great writing. But the story, not so good. It has so much potential. But the pacing and buildup are often wrong. Maybe if the story had been 5 times longer then the it might match the buildup. But 10 times longer is probably more accurate. And too many things were rushed.

-

I liked the cheerleader quartet but there was barely anything written about them. They should have had much more space(extending the story). My first good impression was when Lindsay dumped Kevin when he insulted her friend, "sisters before hoes".

-

Then Steph. I really liked Steph and there was A LOT of potential for her. The whole thing with Ilsa happened way too late in the school career. It should have been really early in Andre's school career. Then Steph could have saved him and become his first friend. They could have stayed friends, which would have been okay. But I am a harem fanatic so I would obviously have preferred Steph ending up in his harem.

-

There are several instances where there is a detailed buildup but then it pans out into nothing. Like how Derek's situation at the beginning of the fallout is being described in detail. Then nothing.

-

I like a lot of the characters. The "good guys" as well as the "bad guys".

SkiingphotogSkiingphotog12 months ago

They're half siblings, so of course they look different. I too thought they should get millions from the school district. Good lord I feel awful for Andre.

RanDog025RanDog02511 months ago

Best Author at Literotica, by far! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you once again.

AnyMooseAnyMoose10 months ago

Agree it could be longer with a bit more character development of many of the basketball bullies and cheerleaders and the high school experience; maybe there is potential for a spin-off of the ladies college experiences as there seem to be some strange vibes in their group dynamics. A bit of karma might be Danson driving some pro-bono work on Cassandra & Andre's behalf to secure a nice 7-figure settlement with the school district to help them in their future life? Still a powerful story.

katzkinkatzkin9 months ago

Although not fond of the premise, I very much enjoyed the writing and story. Thank you for posting!

Oh, and I agree with AnyMoose, I'd LOVE to see where you'd go with the two young women who actually saw Andre's pain!!!

KahunabobKahunabob9 months ago

This one hit a bit differently. Gave it 4/5. While I do applaud you for (trying to) tackle sexual assault by a woman on a (young) man, I feel that you've kind of glossed over it. Andre(w) got S.A'd twice by his teacher and all we read in the follow up is that the teacher got sacked and divorced. But after that it's almost directly onwards to sex with his sister and "boom, everything is OK with the world." I honestly feel you dropped the ball there. That's really not how S.A. survivors think in general. There usually isn't a "get back on the horse as quickly as possible" moment. Your other stories show you have a good capacity to describe very emotional events. Yes, I know it's all make-believe at the end of the day, but if you're going to tackle a heavy subject like this, I would like to see it done right. If only so people in the real world that read your stories may or may not feel that their trauma was trivialized.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzz7 months ago

Great story but agree that Andre' was not a willing participant in the sex. Most call it rape and a good attorney would have made an example in the holding the school responsible for the bad behaviors of the Math teacher, coach, and sending pornography over official school channels. Opportunity missed which surprised me with the usual depth of your stories. But honestly, you are one of the best authors on Literotica and I have read most all of your stories. Thanks again for sharing.

texlootexloo6 months ago

While I understand the justified critic some have made of the realities of how sexual assault is handled in the current area, I still love the story. Minus the sex with a teacher, massive muscles, and beating the shit out of bullies, my school experiences were much like Andre's. I am autistic and dyslexic. The story was cathartic. I didn't marry my non-existant sister, but I did marry a wonderful woman how has taken care of my broken and injured parts for 25 years. Without her I couldn't be man I am, have the family I have, and have a few life long friends. This story gets 6* out of 5.

rbloch66rbloch664 months ago

I felt every bit of emotion in this story, but I can’t say I enjoyed it. There is a gross miscarriage of justice in that the teacher was never charged with rape. It was inaccurate to say that what she did wasn’t illegal because he was 18. You dropped the ball on that one. For the amount of conflict in this story, the resolution is woefully inadequate. I’ll choose not to rate it rather than rating it poorly.

KerrionKerrion4 months ago

I simply love the way you write, and the stories you tell. The only problem I had with this one though is when he was fighting the 5 guys, he was breaking and shattering bone with one hit. Including ribs and a jaw. That part was a bit difficult to believe as the human body, especially of athletes simply isn't that fragile. Otherwise, ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

All things considered, Andre was about as fucked up as a soup sandwich - I was sorely disappointed that all of his antagonists (including the school district) got off without incurring heavy legal and financial penalties - The two bitches who posted the video on the internet were never exposed and slapped down . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...