Any - and Everything Pt. 01 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tempted to ask why, but she knew that the only answer she would obtain was the biased truth that Mike recorded in his brain.

"You see, I was entrusted with an important mission," Mike began to explain. "Mr. Heimbracht, our dear principal, suggested that I would be trained for the prestigious headmaster position. To make it simple, I make the rules today."

Eleanor was left agape. Was there a limit to what he could make others do? She was undeniably trapped.

"Good for you. How does that concern me?" Again her carelessness was flat-out showing in front of everyone. She could guess that Mike had plans for her but she just couldn't bring herself to care.

Mike was showing his usual overconfident look on his face. The more it went on, the more her exasperation was showing. Whatever he planned for her, she wanted to be done with it quickly.

"Listen to yourself! Talking back with your headmaster already?" The smirk on his face showed that he was savoring the power he had over her. "Anyway, I'm a little eager to see if the little lesson I gave you left its mark."

Eleanor burned with embarrassment at his words. Being reminded of the biting letters that were carved on her bottom cheeks by this awful paddle should have been infuriating. Instead, it made her excited. She somehow felt pleasure at the idea of exposing her private parts again.

"So? What are you waiting for, Eleanor? Lift your skirt and show you learned your lesson."

As fast as she could Eleanor went to the door. She made her way out and ran as fast and as far as she could. She had to go away. If she fled far enough, maybe the strange influence he had on her mana would go away. Hell, she could just turn around and beat the crap out of him. If her fists weren't enough, she would just grab the nearest thing that could be used as a weapon.

She wished she had done any of those two things. Instead, her hands betrayed her and lifted her skirt right in front of her tormentor. She couldn't deny it, a part of her liked being so powerless.

After what felt like a whole hour, her skirt was around her waist, showing her plain black panties. As she was starting to turn around, Mike straightened up. If he wasn't upset, he knew how to act like he was.

"What is this?" he asked in a scolding tone, pointing at her underwear.

"It's my panties," Eleanor simply stated. 

"I thought it wouldn't be complicated for your lesser brain to register that if I had Mr. Campbell seize your panties, it was for a reason. In other words: You are forbidden to ever wear any kind of underwear until I allow you to again."

This simple statement sent another wave of pleasure into her brain. She eagerly accepted the humiliation that was befalling her. In a matter of seconds, her panties were off her body and her private parts were available for the eyes of her tormentor.

"You can throw them in the trash can. You won't need them anymore," Mike ordered.

As her panties made their way to the bin, the side of her which had a kink for submission couldn't think about anything else but the delicious feeling she had right now. Her common sense was drowning. Only her animal lust was remaining. She craved for another event like that to happen.

"Good," he commented. "Now, turn around for me, so I can see the impression I left on you," Mike smirked at his pun, thinking he was so funny. Once she had turned, though, his expression changed to one of disappointment. Her bare and (he had to admit, very appealing) bottom cheeks were pristine. He couldn't see any trace of the word that he had carved on his precious paddle.

"What have you done!?" He exclaimed. "Did you use any magic power?" For the first time, Eleanor swore she could have felt fear in his voice.

She was not understanding his remark, though. Since she couldn't see the state of her bottom, she had to wonder what upset him so much.

"No, what would I have"

"Does a djinn's body heal faster than a human one?"

"I can't know for sure, but while our soul is our body, it still takes time to heal from an injury. Why do you ask?"

"So you really didn't notice," he commented after regaining his composure. "There's not any mark left on your bottom. Jeez, maybe I should repeat the process to make sure it's not related to your djinn nature." As Mike took a dramatic pause, Eleanor's lust considered having to endure all that pain again.

"No, after all, I hate remakes, they are always so boring. So what have we left to play?" Again, he made sure to let a small pause in order to torment Eleanor's mind. He was sure she was anticipating what he truly wanted to make her go through.

"Since you couldn't remember to not wear any panties, let's double your punishment. From now on, you're forbidden to wear any kind of underwear. You know what that implies, don't you? Take your bra off."

She let her skirt fall back and reached for the buttons of her blouse. The piece of clothing slid from her shoulder, baring herself from shoulder to waist, except for her breasts encased in a matching B-cup black bra.

Knowing that she was about to show yet another private part of her body to these perverted eyes, she sent the upper piece of underwear on its way to the ground.

As she realized she had almost entirely bared herself in front of her predator, she shyly covered her breasts with her hand. Then again, the situation still excited her.

Mike took his time while he stood up from the chair. He slowly and creepily made his way toward the prey he was seeking for so long. He was savoring the vision of this beauty wearing only a skirt just in front of him.

In an almost tender way, he brought his hand to her hair and caressed her blonde curls down to her bare shoulder. The excitement and power blinding his judgment, he mistook her shaking for one of pleasure.

At the feeling of his hand smoothly stroking her hair, all the arousal she felt blew away. It was like an illusion being shattered to pieces. The pleasure left its place for disgust.

As the hand she hated so much made contact with her, she realized that no matter how she liked to fantasize about this kind of situation, she could never accept being manhandled, or even caressed, by someone like Mike.

The hand in her hair continued to slide down until it reached her shoulder. The contact of his skin against her was the breaking point. Her own voice was screaming in her head, 'Don't stand there! Do something! Fight! Fight!'

She wanted to act, but she didn't know what to do. This hand on her skin felt so wrong, knowing who it belonged to. Although she felt more awake than ever, she still had her own fears to fight before she could confront Mike.

While still holding her shoulder, he slowly brought his thumb to the upper part of her left breast. Then, as she was still petrified in place, Mike removed his hand from her. Almost instantly, her urge to fight started to fade away.

"Put your shirt back on and get out. I think you've learned your lesson for today... Almost."

She was both relieved and apprehensive. 'Almost'? What did he mean by that?

When her shirt was in her hands she turned around to emulate a sense of privacy as she was putting it back on. The thin layer of textile was giving her the feeling of being naked. No mention of the air making contact with her bare intimate parts.

Just as she opened the door, when some of the people behind it could hear a little, Mike felt like giving her a last humiliating reminder. "Remember, no more than one layer of clothes from now on."

Her cheeks reddened as she noticed a few heads started to look in her direction. This time though, while still feeling aroused by the treatment, her fighting spirit was still keeping the upper hand. Something had definitely changed in her. Will it be enough to start fighting back?

***** *****

Eleanor had skipped her next class to try and gather her thoughts. She could feel something had changed inside her. She felt utter disgust at the idea of letting the situation as it was.

Unfortunately, she had no idea what to do to make it better. Worse, she feared that she might make things go even worse. Being so powerless also struck her self-confidence.

It was in this confused and insecure set of mind that she went to her last class of the week. Still feeling uneasy about her 'one layer of clothing', she was glad that she could wear something a little less revealing.

Her hopes were crushed one more time when she opened her locker in the girls' locker room. The usual gym uniform that she brought just this morning had been replaced. What she found inside was a spandex 'mini-short', so little that it would be more accurate to call it G-string. Almost the entirety of her ass cheeks would be exposed in that. Next to it was what could be called a sports bra, but was more like a spandex band around her breasts.

Eleanor felt crushed. She stared absent-mindedly at the outfit that she guessed Mike had prepared for her. She was expected to follow her gym lesson with less than ten percent of her skin covered.

Truthfully, she wanted to cry. Hadn't she been humiliated enough by now? The weakness that she felt brought her to her knees. She wanted to crumble to the ground and merge with it. Anything to evade the dreadful situation that awaited her.

Then again, even if she wasn't as aroused as she was before, it still felt strong enough to make her consider wearing it. As she got back on her feet, she stared at the two pieces of clothing again. She had to choose. Submit or find a way to fight? The seconds became hours as her inner conflict didn't seem to give any result.

'I wish I had an axe.'

What was that? Riley had just made a wish. He was probably dealing with something that prevented him from accessing one of the runes he sought.

Eleanor felt ashamed. She had been so focused on her present problems that she almost forgot about Riley the past few days. His voice, the rush of arousal that usually came after a wish brought her back to reality.

For a moment, a smile reached her face when she remembered the small time she had spent with Riley. She remembered how fun it was to discover parts of his personality that she never suspected.

Then a wave of sorrow followed as she remembered the situation she was trapped in. She had the feeling that she could never go back to those lost days, although they were no more than one week old.

The sorrow was then replaced with anger... At herself, for having accepted this situation for so long. No matter the pleasure she got from it, she couldn't stay a slave of her own fantasies. From now on, no matter what happens, she would stand her ground against Mike and get back her djinn magic.

There was still the problem of his ability to control other people though. Unless...

Control? Was that really what it was? Until now she hadn't really thought about how everything played out, but if Mike was really 'controlling' others, something clearly didn't add up.

Still, it was too light. It could have been just a misinterpretation on her part. She didn't know how his ability worked after all. Still, it was worth a try. She felt like if she uncovered this particular point, she would get closer to the truth.

One more time, she looked at the gym uniform, then remembered the state of undress she was in. A smile went on her face when she realized that she could upset Mike using exactly what he planned to humiliate her.

***** *****

Mike was having a hard time. His erection wouldn't go away. He had used his ability to get the code of Eleanor's locker from one of the girls next to her. Then he had replaced her usual gym outfit with one more suited for embarrassing her in front of everyone.

When she went out of the girls' locker room, Mike was in pure disbelief, his excitement was quickly replaced by pure anger. Yes, she was wearing the outfit he had prepared. Unfortunately for him, she had kept wearing her school uniform. In other words, you could say she was wearing underwear again.

"Eleanor, what do you mean by this disobedience?" asked Mike in a stern tone as he stood up from the ground where all the students were sitting, waiting for gym class to begin. "Wasn't I clear enough when I said 'no more than one layer of clothes'?"

Eleanor just shrugged in response. "Obviously, I decided not to listen to you. What are you gonna do about that?"

This was bad. In less than two hours she had gained so much self-confidence. Could she have figured out how his ability really worked? No, there was no way. It was so close to mind control that it could easily be mistaken for it.

Turning to the 'pacified' teacher, Mike used the same ace he had used in history class. "Sir, I think Eleanor needs a good punishment. She may need a good spanking to be reminded of her place!"

Eleanor tried to take notice of everything that could strengthen or weaken her theory. If she played her cards right, she would soon have all the answers she needed.

The teacher turned toward her. "Well, what do you have to say for yourself, Eleanor?"

"Sir, I don't need any punishment! I'm just innocently wrapping up some business with Mike." She clenched her teeth, waiting for the teacher's answer. If she had it all wrong, it could end badly for her. Still, she would put up a fight until the end.

Her heart jumped when she saw the teacher nodded. The look of disbelief on Mike's face was enough to show that it wasn't a trick of his.

"No, I am the one who gives the orders around here. Eleanor deserves punishment!" Mike was starting to lose his cool.

"Yes. You were," Eleanor calmly responded. Slowly, step by step, she made her way toward him. Now that she figured out a good part of his spell, she wasn't afraid anymore. She was the hunter, he was the prey. "Until I could gather the pieces together. You are not mind-controlling them at all."

Eleanor was still bringing the pieces together as she spoke, but she felt like the more she spoke, the simpler she would reach the truth.

"Although it very much seems like it, it doesn't add up with a simple fact. One sentence pronounced by Mr. Campbell," declared Eleanor as she went on in her demonstration.

"Oh, yeah. What did he say that betrayed me, then?" Eleanor could tell that Mike was starting to panic. He was painfully aware of the loophole in his spell.

"You think I'm bluffing to make you say it? You're wrong, here it is: 'Well, it seems the story is a bit more complicated...'."

As she went closer and closer, Mike started to take steps back, which resulted in them making slow circles around each other. "When I started to argue with you, the teacher was starting to agree with me," Eleanor continued. "It's only after you took the upper hand in the argument that he sided with you again.

I also found it strange that the other students didn't share anything about what happened in this class. Usually, this is the kind of rumor that would spread around the school in less than a day.

And what about the headmaster? You could have used him to give me orders. Instead, you 'convinced' him that you were the new principal."

Since she was guessing the true meaning of Mike's spell while she spoke, she had to take a small pause to gather her thoughts and come to the conclusion.

"Then, the same thing that happened with Mr. Campbell happened again just a few seconds ago. If you could really control anyone's mind, he wouldn't have sided with me when I blatantly rejected your argument. To make it short, your 'mind-control' ability should be more accurately called a 'pacifying' ability."

Those last words stabbed Mike like a knife. She had figured it all out, she even found the actual name of his ability. "In other words," she continued. "you are making everyone around you feel like everything is normal. Like any order they receive, they should obey it. May it come from you, or for any other person not under your spell."

"How... How could you figure this out? The difference between the two terms is so thin." Mike sounded desperate to have his most precious fantasy ripped away from him.

"Yes, but it exists and the fact that I was able to influence Mr. Campbell's mind even just for a second, proves that he wasn't totally under your control.

Now, I can also see that you cannot use this same 'pacifying' ability against me." The more Eleanor talked, the more Mike felt crushed by the sharpness of her analysis of the situation. "The only explanation I can think of comes from your other ability, the one with the red eye. You aren't able to take away someone's mana, preventing them from using magic, and pacify them at the same time.

With everything combined, I think you dig your own grave. If you leave me as I am, I can command people around us as much as you do. If you return my mana to me, in order to use your pacifying spell against me, I just have to wish for it to not have any effect on me. In other words, we are at an impasse."

Mike had stopped moving. He was staring at the ground, lost in his dark thoughts. He couldn't believe he had lost to his prey. There were so many torments he had left in store for her. The anguish of having lost quickly changes into wrath. His respiration became erratic. Then, when his boiling rage reached more than a man could endure, he threw a punch.

Eleanor was on the ground, 'In a way, he did give me a spanking', she laughed to herself. 'Considering how hard I landed on my rear bottom.' She felt the pain on (both) her cheeks as she stood up. Her fighting spirit hadn't been damaged though. "You can hit me all you want, Mike. But you can't hurt me anymore.

So are you giving up? If you agree to give me my mana back, I'll act like nothing ever happened. If you don't well... I can play this game all night long."

Those words only aggravated Mike, to the point that he let out a scream as his eye became bluer than ever. "This is not an impasse. This is an end!"

Mike couldn't believe his ears. In every moment he lived so far, he always had a thing to obtain what he wanted. This was the first time anything was refused to him. He couldn't let her escape him. He would never let her go free after this humiliation.

His ability came from mana, all he had to do was to model it and transform it into a full-fledged mind-control ability. As he focused on his intentions, he could feel the pain growing in his eye. He could hear a scream that sounded like it came from him. It all felt so distant though as if he wasn't in his own body anymore.

As he focused more and more, the pain in his eye reached an unbearable peak, then it stopped. As he came back to his senses, he could feel his hand before his eye. Yet, he couldn't see it. Wait, he couldn't see...

Eleanor was so shocked. Mike was screaming with all his lungs while the blue light in his iris became more intense. Drops of blood were starting to come out of his socket. Then his blue eye became red in a splash of blood. His eye had exploded and his hand which instinctively came to his face got splattered too.

Even though she hated Mike for what he put her through, she still felt shocked about what happened. After all, it was the first time she saw blood being drawn out from another human being. She went to her knees, feeling like she was about to throw up.

"You made the wrong call, Mike!" Eleanor turned to see who was talking. She saw Ms. Robinson walking toward them and stopping right next to Eleanor. "Trying to bend your esper's ability by modeling your mana always turns bad when you're not trained properly."

Eleanor couldn't believe her ears. Not only, the nurse knew about magic and mana, but she also talked like this blood flowing out of Mike's eye socket wasn't a big deal. It seemed like she had seen her share of blood.