Any - and Everything Pt. 01 Ch. 04

Story Info
Eleanor has to fight Mike's strange ability.
8.8k words
4.62
5.1k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi everyone,

While the category of this chapter is still Sci-fi and Fantasy since magic stays the primary focus of this book. Two additional categories could be affiliated:

Non-consent and Reluctance

Horror (a character dies or is severely injured)

While the first should be rarer in future chapters, you could consider the latter as almost always applicable. There's a risk you witness more death in this story than in every episode of Shingeki no Kyojin combined.

As I wrote it in the first chapter, this story is primarily about storytelling more than erotic themes. Sex scenes are but mere condiments to spice up the lives of my characters.

With that said we can go on our usual routine.

Previously on Any- and Everything:

Eleanor assisted Riley to take his departure for a long journey in order to learn about Rune Magic. Meanwhile, she learned that her mother had been kidnapped by a group of rebellious djinns who wish to fight the entirety of mankind. She also learned that she ought to be cautious around Mike because he seemed to be possessive (and frightfully confident) with her.

Will Mike finally become dangerous? Will she be able to fight him? What kind of trials will she have to endure to overcome a most frightful enemy?

Let's find the answers in:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Chapter 4: Something Unreversible

Despair! It was the only thing that Jezebeth felt since she was in this situation, with this collar around her neck and the frightful actions she had been compelled to commit. She couldn't control her actions, but that didn't mean she would not feel guilty about them.

Their leader, Duccio, was a ruthless djinn. His cruelty was directed toward every human or any djinn who wouldn't support their 'cause'. He was at war and if you weren't with him, you were against him. At his side were his most trustee lieutenant: Tanaka Yasuhiro, Akin Kiliç, Sofia Dimitiadis, and Mirjana Vasiljević. They were the head of the group named 'the Efreeti'.

Beneath were the soldiers: djinns who have willingly chosen to join the Efreeti. They all became efreet in the process. Destroying your vessel or having it destroyed was mandatory to join the team. They were about six or seven.

And then there was Jezebeth, although she was an efreet herself, she did not earn the same treatment as the other members. The necklace around her neck prevented her from using her power freely and compelled her to follow every order from Duccio and his lieutenants.

Every time, they 'freed' a genie, they slaughtered their master in the process, always giving the dirty work to Jezebeth. It was not that they despise killing humans, more that they wanted to 'punish' her for not having the same feeling of hatred toward this species.

Since she was abducted, she was nothing but an empty shell. This was her only way of not going crazy after so many murders. In the past week, though, she felt like she awoke again. She found a new goal to give herself her fortitude back.

This goal was to find her daughter back. Since she felt her precious little girl's magic wake up and tie itself to a human, she made a point of finding a way to escape and retrieve her daughter. She had to make sure she was safe.

***** *****

'What was that!' thought Eleanor as a strange feeling passed through her head. She just crossed paths with Mike in the hallways of her school. When their eyes met, she was sure she saw a weird red glimmer in his left eye. At the same time, she felt as if something immaterial had passed through her.

As she tried to dismiss her uneasiness, she was again confronted by his upsetting crooked smile. When he passed by her, he whispered in her ear, "Soon, you will be all mine, baby!". He followed those demented words with a light slap on her ass cheek.

In self-defense, Eleanor slapped his face. There wasn't a single trace of anger on his face. He kept his usual possessive and overconfident look on her. "I'll punish you for that," he simply stated before going away.

Still fuming, Eleanor went toward Mr. Campbell's history lesson, her next class. 'Stay strong, Eleanor. One month left to go, and you'll get rid of him for good,' Eleanor reassured herself.

About five minutes later, she reached the classroom. Of course, Mike was here too. Fortunately, he seemed to be lost in thought. Maybe she would obtain some peace during this class.

The teacher started the lesson as usual. What was unusual was Mike standing up right before the teacher could even finish his first sentence. He was astonished since it was a first, coming from him. Eleanor couldn't help but stress over his last words. 'I will punish you for that.' Surely the teacher wouldn't take anything he could say seriously.

"Sir," Mike started. "I was physically assaulted by Eleanor Buckley, not five minutes ago in the hallway."

The only thing that crossed Eleanor's mind was deep confusion. Not a word could describe what she just heard and saw. What was happening here?

"Ms. Buckley, is this true?" asked the teacher. His tone seemed stern but empty at the same time.

"Sir, Mike assaulted me first, just after making a very crude and indecent comment about me. I was just defending myself."

"Well, Mr. Borowski, it seems the story is a bit more complicated..."

"I don't think that's what happened," Mike stated to Eleanor. "I believe no one here can attest to your version of the story. On the contrary, I'm sure anyone here who also was in the hallway during the incident can side with my testimony."

Some heads nodded in the classroom. The more things went on, the less Eleanor could make sense of this situation.

"Sir, may I request that Eleanor receive a proper punishment?"

"What the hell is going on, this doesn't make any sense!" Pleaded Eleanor. None of this was like the reality she'd known. Could her power have gone out of control? After all, she was able to directly alter the course of reality itself. Was this the result of some weird dream that was transferred to reality due to her magic?

'If only I could know...' she thought to herself. 'If only I could stop everything... Wait, I can! I just have to wish for it.' "I wish for this to stop!"

Nothing happened. It should have worked, though. Her wish didn't interfere with any rule.

"Well tried, Eleanor," teased Mike. When he turned his head toward her, she saw his right eye glimmering with a blue light.

'No way!' she thought, 'that bastard is using magic of some sort!? Was that what he also did in the hallway with his red eye? But what did he do to me then?' As the questions went to Eleanor's mind, Mike went back to his monologue.

"As I said, sir, Eleanor should be properly punished!"

This was bad, she was in a tricky situation and panic was starting to get the best of her. If she didn't get out of this fast, God only knows what Mike had in store for her.

"Fine, I agree that violence should not be tolerated. Eleanor, you shall receive a proper punishment decided by Mr. Browoski."

Mike couldn't look happier. He laid a trap in front of Eleanor and she fell right into it. Could she really blame herself though? After all, there was no way she could guess that Mike could use any kind of magic.

"Sir, since she accused me of hurting her bottom, I suggest that she tests what it really feels like when it hurts down there. In short, I think she deserves a spanking."

'Ouch!' Eleanor just pinched herself so she could confirm: this was not a dream.

"Eleanor, come to my desk to receive a proper punishment."

There was no way she could get out of this situation. Mike seemed to have the power to influence the teacher's mind, no matter how wrong his point was. Plus, for a reason, it seemed like she couldn't use her magic at all. She was definitely stuck.

With resignation, she slowly made her way toward Mr. Campbell's desk, facing away from the class.

Meanwhile, Mike rummaged through his backpack. "Sir, I think you'll need something like this." Everyone knew what he was searching for when he went to give a wooden paddle to the teacher. He then went back to his seat. 

Eleanor's heartbeat was going faster with every second. She knew what was about to come, but her mind was totally paralyzed. There was no escape she could think of.

"Lift your skirt and bend over the desk," Mr. Campbell commanded, with the same emotionally hollow tone.

Again she did as she was told. She threw a glance at the students behind her. Everyone had a look of polite interest as if they thought the situation was perfectly usual.

Knowing that they wouldn't look away, she reluctantly raised her skirt all the way up to her waist. Her light blue panties were showing for the whole class to see.

As she started to bend over, Mike stood up and went near the teacher to whisper something in his ear. Eleanor couldn't get a grasp on what he was saying, but when he finished he simply returned to his place.

Mr. Campell then turned to Eleanor. "Mr. Boroswki suggested that the punishment would be more effective on your bare bottom. I think I agree. Take off your panties!"

"What!?" Eleanor interrupted. "No! This is not what I agreed to."

"Silence! You are the punished one, you do not decide how the punishment is applied." Eleanor was surprised to see a glint of sadism in his eyes. Did Mike do something to change his behavior?

"Take off your panties!" Mr. Campbell repeated. Feeling utterly humiliated but seeing no way out, Eleanor took her time to slowly bring her underwear down. She was actually putting up a show like this.

Unfortunately for her, she didn't notice as she was too upset by the strange tingle in her loins. Surely the situation couldn't arouse her, right?

She left her panties at her knees, bracing herself for what was about to come.

While she was trying to ignore the fact that her private part was showing for everyone's pleasure, the teacher further added, "No, take them off completely and put them on my desk."

'Strange!' She thought. Mr. Campbell was taking the initiative now. "No! This is going too far!"

"Eleanor," the teacher said sternly. "I was going to give you ten swats. Each time you disobey me. I'll add five swats to the queue. Do I make myself clear?"

She looked at what used to be a model teacher, always caring for his students' well-being, becoming Mike's puppet. Her mind was still fogged by the absurdity of the situation. Worst, the feeling of arousal was starting to take command. The idea of taking her panties off completely and submitting them to her teacher's out-of-character sadism was making her wet. So she did it.

In a matter of seconds, her underwear was lying on the teacher's desk. She could guess that the teacher wasn't planning on giving them back so soon.

"Good girl. Now assume the position."

'Great, now he talks like a BDSM master.' she thought as she bent over the desk. She was atrociously conscious that she was showing her bare pussy to the whole class.

"Count them! And you know what will happen if you miss one." What was happening? How could he take control of the situation while Mike was pulling the strings? Did she make the wrong assumption? She didn't have time to think about it any longer...

SMACK.

The first blow landed on both of her cheeks. While she had some fantasies about it, she never had been spanked before.

Everything meddled in her mind and brought an atrociously delicious cocktail: humiliation for being publicly exposed and punished; the pain from the blows; the arousal for those who were about to come; finally, the idea of being stuck in Mike's trap. If the situation went on, she could orgasm only by being spanked.

"Wrong! You didn't count. Let's get back to one."

'Shit!' she thought.

SMACK.

"One."

SMACK.

"Two."

It was only the third blow and her cheeks were already reddening. Mr. Campbell wasn't holding back.

SMACK.

"Three."

The good news was that she had less fear of having a public orgasm. The bad news was that it was because the pain was taking over by now.

SMACK.

"Mph. Four."

Her voice was more and more muffled by the burning bites on her pretty bottom. What Eleanor didn't notice was that Mike had carved the word 'SLUT' on the paddle. This fact allied with the teacher's precise strikes made the word more and more visible on her reddening cheeks.

SMACK.

"Five."

The strikes went on and on. When they reached seven, the muffled complaint of Eleanor morphed into screams.

SMACK.

"Ten. Stop, please, stop! I can't go on any longer."

The teacher lowered the paddled and started to probe her red ass cheeks. "That's a lie. You could still go on for at least the five you have left. Since you tried to disobey again, we will have to add another five sets of strikes."

Eleanor thought she was about to cry, but she somehow managed to hold back the tears. Something new was taking birth inside of her. A fire that gave her the courage to not humiliate herself any further. She had to go on for another ten blows? Fine, bring them on. She wouldn't cry, she wouldn't scream, and she would face them with dignity.

SMACK.

"Eleven."

For the first five blows, it seemed more difficult than that, but she managed to hold on.

SMACK.

"Fifteen."

At that point, the arousal was coming back with a vengeance. She was on the edge of orgasm again.

SMACK.

"Sixteen."

The feeling grew harder and stronger with every strike, but she had to hold on. Climaxing in front of everyone just by being spanked, was even more degrading than just crying or screaming.

SMACK.

"Twenty." The way the word eructed from her mouth, you could tell that she was on the edge of her orgasm, but with a colossal strength, she managed to keep it down.

All her effort went to waste when the teacher showed her the carved words that were striking her bottom twenty-one times. "I think it could be your official name, don't you think?" the teacher commented.

The image of herself bent over the desk showing red cheeks branded with the word 'SLUT' threw her over the edge. She silently orgasmed in front of the whole class, her brain filled with dopamine, her legs started to wobble and she lost her balance. She fell to her knees, her head resting against the wood of the desk. She tried to recover from the massive amount of hormones in her brain.

She had lost the battle. She orgasmed in front of everyone and the worst thing was that a part of her liked it. The fighter in her was totally drenched. She wondered if she would be able to wake up this part of her any time soon, as the kinky side of her was taking root deep inside of her.

Pleasure, sadness, worries, everything meddled up, as a cloud of exhaustion dragged her into a deep slumber.

***** *****

When she came to her senses, she had a hard time figuring out where she was. After a few seconds of gathering her thoughts, she managed to determine that she was lying on a bed in the nurse's office. Ms. Robinson, the school nurse, noticed she was awake.

"Hey, there," she spoke in a comforting tone. "Take it easy. Your teacher said that you fainted right in the middle of his class."

"He..." tried Eleanor. She didn't know how to put her question. She was afraid to look crazy or suspicious. "Did he say what happened exactly?"

"Just that you fainted and seemed to have a bad dream."

In other words, nothing has been said about what happened during the class. Was Mike's spell so powerful that he could remap their memories of the events? In any way, she couldn't find the strength to try and figure out what the situation was. She felt like an empty shell. Something inside her just broke during the past event.

"Are you feeling okay?" the nurse asked, concerned.

"I'm feeling a little better, thank you," she answered as she straightened up in a sitting position.

If she had been honest, she would have to say that she felt empty of all her energy, and not only in a figurative way. Her mana seemed to have been wiped out of her organism. Is this what Mike was doing in this hallway with his red eye? Again, she felt like she didn't want to answer this question.

"Can I go, now?" Eleanor asked the nurse.

"Well, I'll just have to check your vitals to make sure you're all right. Then, I can set you free."

"I wish you could," whispered Eleanor to herself. Of course, it didn't do anything, which confirmed that she wasn't able to use her wishes for herself anymore. She was definitely trapped. She would have to endure what Mike had in store for her.

***** *****

For the rest of the day, she was lost in thoughts. She could perfectly remember the jolt of pleasure she had felt during the history lesson. She was angry at herself for letting the situation overwhelm her. She feared that she wouldn't be able to stand up for herself if such a situation were to happen again.

She felt like she was split. One side of her wanted to get revenge on Mike, the other craved another treatment like the one she endured.

If her misery wasn't enough, she was definitely certain that Mike did something to her. She couldn't figure out how he did it precisely, but he definitely found a way to prevent her from using her magic.

Unfortunately, she couldn't gather her thoughts to think clearly. She was still too shocked by the sudden change of situation. Until she could use her magic again, she wouldn't be able to escape or fight Mike's devilish plans.

To her surprise, nobody outside of her class knew of what happened to her during their history lesson. It was as if her classmates didn't care about what happened. Could they have forgotten? She didn't bring back the matter herself, but this kind of event would usually spread out massive rumors around the school. She was even more surprised that Mike didn't try anything after this.

The rest of the week passed by without any incident. When Friday came, she had yet another problem to realize. Whatever deprived her of her powers didn't go away. This meant that it wasn't just a lack of mana, since usually it grew back naturally over time.

She had to face the truth, she wouldn't be able to use her magic until she figured out exactly what Mike did to her. Only, she was too afraid that something unpleasant would happen again. Truthfully, she was afraid to discover that her arousal under Mike's (and Mr. Campbell's) treatment wasn't just a one-time thing.

It was during her launch time, when she was lost in thoughts again, that the dreadful voice came out of the school's speaker. "Eleanor, please make your way to my office immediately!"

The principal's voice felt wrong. He had the same strange tone Mr. Campbell had. Worst, he called her by her first name. Either, he was very angry at her, or he was 'out-of-character', which meant that Mike was behind it again. Either way, it meant nothing good for her.

She absent-mindedly made her way to her destination. She was overwhelmed by dread, and unfortunately for her, excitement. All her fear were materializing and keeping her down in this pit of despair. She wanted to climb back up. She wanted to fight back, but this cloud of carelessness that she started to feel in the nurse's office wouldn't go away.

She was in the principal's office before she even realized it. There, she had the most absurd sight she could ever have seen. Mike was presided in the headmaster's chair, his feet resting on the desk in a confident pose, while the headmaster himself was sitting on a plain wooden chair in a corner of the room. Of course, Mike's eye was glowing blue. The principal was under his influence.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" asked Eleanor shyly.

"Yes, I have an important matter to share with you, but in the present circumstances, it's better if Mr. Borowski explained it himself," answered the principal.