All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction - Epilogue'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Qwer12Qwer125 months ago

Well developed and well played. Outstanding 5 stars and looking forward to more fun from Aunt Pleasure Slave and her desire to play the wet and willing slave. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have to say that this chapter was quite good. I know it's epilogue but I would love to have more chapters on Annie.

One thing I have observed in both 'Sandy Foot Girl' and 'Any Chance? Auction' is involvement of Rebecca. May be you should write next chapters on her.

One more thing is that please complete your 'Slave Yoga' series so we can know Tracy's fate

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This last chapter while good completely broke the immersion. Both the way u portray rich people and the way this world works...doesn't work.

roseyfingersroseyfingers5 months ago

I liked and gave it a five but these slave stories always seem to stop with the auction or the trip off to slavery. The reality of being a sex slave is never treated.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I bet the brander recognized his work and her ultimately since she would be the only one possible to have it old enough to have 'faded' some. He may have even recorded her number with it. So checking her lip would confirm his personal logs.

The way this chapter kept building you knew she was getting more and more tempted then the missing sixth girl sealed it. Wonder if the missing british clone will be taken home by Skeeter for his personal use? Already paid for by his loving aunty. She could also be controlled by her sister to stand in for Annie while she is missing for three months. That slave could live the high life as a FINO stand-in basically. If she can copy her voice, accent and mannerisms it might fool everyone.

The the other annon, I think there will be more with Annie but under a different story title now since it is no longer the any chance auction. Maybe all the gift recipients with trade with each other to play with all her copies?

It would be interesting to see any of the Big D ladies playing on both sides and to find out what happened to that woman from before the auction that had to be auctioned as well. Maybe they'll see each other soon?

jackie_emjackie_em5 months ago

Now you have me wondering what happens to Anne during that three months

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I wish it went on. I’d love to read more of her adventures. Especially if the Lord who likes hunting gets his revenge on her

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great wrap-up to a great story. The only thing I hate is that these kinds of endings leave a great set-up for further story that we will never get, like a cliffhanger in a TV series at the end of a season and then you find out the series got cancelled right after.

Slave_StoriesSlave_Stories5 months ago

I went pretty hard on prenup, so let me say this one is much better. Will there be more parts to this?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Given how all of this seems to work, it seems so imply that she's managed to make herself a permanent slave. Three months is outside of the 60 day limit. My only real objection is that the whole theme for this chapter was that she was triumphant... and then she managed to lose the whole thing over a stupid incidence of pride.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Would love to see her getting replaced by the lookalike while she becomes a slave, just imagine the clone getting to live the luxurious life and the real Anne is living as a slave eating kibble. Maybe Rita can be in on this, taking charge of everything so that things don't go wrong or this time she truly lets Anne become a slave knowing that this is what she always wanted and couldn't hold to see her suffer living as a free woman, all while the clone will replace her and live as a loving family with Rita and Skeeter. Perhaps Skeeter and the clone will get together as the real Anne can only look on and get all jealous.

dyetieddyetied5 months ago

Great story, top class writing, as ever.

EGRIEGRI5 months ago

I must admit I am tired of Ms. Powers. Her egocentric attitude, the constant reference to the cost of a bottle of wine, her sandals or the scale of her numerous properties has grown tiresome. I think there are a lot of additional chapters that could be made from the epilogue, Isabella Calico, Rebecca, Skeeter and Rita making use of their new found wealth from the plans laid out by Annie - Ann are all options. Time to leave Anne enslaved, three months or perpetually are both fine.

Time to move on from the process of enslavement and enlighten us of the travails of the six who were purchased specifically to placate those left unsatisfied by Rita's choice to prevent Annes actual sale.

I have always rated the story five stars, this one as well, but I hope for spinoffs from this story in lieu of more of Annie's perpetual reflection of her superiority and financial success.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

Well, was kind of a let down. I hope she had secrets contingency plans for if someone tried to ensnare her again. To go through all that only to be sent back in? It really better have been only three months and they got her back to her life. None of them could have done what she did. Despite her pride, if any of them tried to steal what she’d built by making her disappear into slavery, I do believe she would find a way to have them hunted and exterminated.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous