All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 02'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
NnnelsonNnnelsonover 1 year ago

Another great chapter. So Rita’s gonna make Annie a slave and put her on the auction block and sell her all "To help Annie." Love it.

AliceTagAliceTagover 1 year ago

Ah, to have a sister like Rita. Annie is sooo lucky

Qwer12Qwer12over 1 year ago
Any Chance For Entertainment

What a great story and fun drama. Anna is getting what she needs and deserves sometime the big and rich need to take a dive. Great writing and story telling as always. Keep up the wonderful entertainment you provide. Sisterly love can be Interesting and Fickle. Such fun. Cheers

Carl_BradfordCarl_Bradfordover 1 year ago

On another web site, parts of this tale/tail have been on display for some time, and recently I have been privileged to beta test/proofread a few additional portions of Joe's story. In my humble opinion, this is just as magnificent as Joe's superb "Sandy Foot Girl," which you should read if you haven't already seen it. Each story involves a smart, well-to-do, assertive woman who secretly yearns to be a helpless sex object, displayed, sold, used, and branded at the Big D. Stay tuned to see how low Rita and her family take their favorite sister/aunt to ensure she gets maximum humiliation and use!

roseyfingersroseyfingersover 1 year ago

Your stories are well written. However, you show a lot of interest in the grading and auction process but the details of what happens to the women after they become slaves is very fussy. Presumably, it is not too awful or women would not be tantalized by the possibility of becoming slaves or find it tolerable to be graded. But being bought by some old rich man to serve as a house maid and give sexual services when the geezer finds the energy does not seem like something that a hot woman would find alluring.

GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

An excellent story, well written and with engaging characters. I greatly look forward to the next instalment.

TanukiTanukiover 1 year ago

Omg, my poor Reina is in there! I thought that would be a later chapter 😮

I love the voice of conditioning in her ear, what an evil twist! I really enjoyed that chapter, well done!

sharnarethsharnarethover 1 year ago

Wow that story is awesome. I absolutely like how you develop your stories and your writing. I can't wait for the next chapter (I hope there will be one :) )

Karen_48Karen_48over 1 year ago

I love how this story is developing and can’t wait for the next chapter to be posted. Please keep up the great work and don’t make us wait too long between chapters.

faruefarueover 1 year ago

I like how you write your stories. You are showing us strong women who like play with fire and get burned by it.

But I also have to say that I don't like parts of your world-building in this story. I am not a fan of this "mind control" device. But I especially don't like the character of "Miss Calico" simply for the fact that it feels like she can do everything to every woman (in big D). It feels like the normal "abduction and rape" story without the more believeable mindset of your world. (An FBI agent who could end up in the hands of criminals she worked against before is nothing a state itself would want.) I get the feeling that Calico will not wait for the decision to sell by Rita and simply export Anne without any consequences for herself.

It is always a thin line when the pretext is that it is hart to reverse the enslavement and I get the impression that with this chapter you crossed this line.

I am eagerly await the next chapter and hope there will be a "good" ending for everyone. (I mean this all calls for a FBI raid at the end.)

dyetieddyetiedover 1 year ago

Terrific writing! Really enjoy how you develop the different characters.

LeifsonLeifsonover 1 year ago

The mind control device was new. Normally the mind control in Joe's stories is less conspicuous, though still strong (typically prior conditioning and manipulative psychology). I have mixed feelings about it. While some level of mind control device fits in with my kinks; and I like the descriptions of this one. But it also kind of lessens the impact of one of the main premises (as Carl Bradford summed up below) -- assertive woman who secretly yearns to be a helpless sex object. If the mind control device works too well, than almost anyone could be forced into slavery. Whether or not they had a secret desire.

Also, as usual the writing is excellent. And also typical it seems most character seem to lack redeeming qualities.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Slut control device idea is well knit in the plot to rationalise the events. Amezing writing and sure hell of a buildup. 5++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous