"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After brusquely directing Trixie to have Miss Calico's assistant, Zach, "Fetch a Mountain Dew," Miss Calico sat down on one of the plastic chairs in our bay and, all smiles, turned her attention to Rita.

"So why are you here tonight? Tell me your story!" Miss Calico said, addressing Rita with the solicitude of a slave wrangling Oprah. It was time for the next phase of the sales cycle: nurturing your prospect.

"I'm really here for, my sister, Anne," Rita said. "She's Prime Minus, and... Well, I hate to say this... kinda hot for the collar. So, I brought 'er here to be kenneled, and let 'er live out 'er fantasy. Plus, I guess I was sorta-kinda tryin' to teach 'er a lesson.

"Oh, so you two are sisters. Very interesting. It was very kind of you to bring her here. And what sort of lesson did you want your sister to learn?"

"I wanted to show her that real slave girls don't have choices. That being a slave girl is about giving up control. And while that might make her pussy feel all hot-to-trot, it also means she ayn't always gonna get her way."

"Wow," Miss Calico said, oozing sincerity. "If you don't mind my saying so, you are the best sister ever! So thoughtful. So solicitous. Helping your sister, every step of the way."

"Well, I'm trying to give her the full experience. So, I deloused her, and had her slave humpin' the pussy post," Rita explained.

Miss Calico laughed. "I saw that! In fact, I came over because I had a whole bunch of people asking me if she was for sale. I know she's your sister, but you have the fixings for one hot slave girl. You said she was Prime Minus?"

I recognized she was prospecting, another import component of sales. Miss Calico was warm and solicitous, but as I recognized her moving Rita through the sales cycle, I realized there was something behind her desire to be Rita's pal.

It was Sunday night, but it was clear The Big D was in some sort of code red, with the janitors furiously cleaning, and new employees, called in from home, racing through the store. The Arabs were coming, and Miss Calico wanted them to invest in The Big D. Yet, Miss Calico, chatting pleasantly with Rita, seemed to have all the time in the world.

Watching her, I realized there was a palpable phoniness to her instant friendship that left me deeply concerned. I was concerned that Rita, less familiar with sophisticated salesmanship, might be played.

"You are so kind to Anne, Rita. She is so lucky to have you."

"Thank you. But the truth is, I'm a bit pissed at her, too. See, she's like this rich bond trader in Chicago, and well... she's a bit snooty about it, always putting her nose in the air. Flaunting her money. Actually, she's a LOT snooty," Rita confessed.

"A bond trader?" Miss Calico said. "Really? How fascinating! Tell me more."

"Well, she made a freakin' fortune, so she don't really trade nothin' no more. Between you-me-and-the-auction-block, I think she's a little bored, living' in a big mansion, sitting on a sky-high pile-a-money, which is why she wants to go slave-girl slummin'."

Miss Calico gave me a surprised smile. "Really!" she said. "I had no idea Anne was so accomplished!"

"Yup!" Rita said proudly. "She got 'er degrees from Northwestern and the Un-ee-versity of Chicago! And she was 'Business Woman of the Year' in Stork's Chicago's business.

"It's Crane's Chicago Business," I said, correcting Rita. "And I won twice, actually."

"Twice!" Miss Calico said. "It's surprising that a woman so accomplished would want to play at being a lowly Pleasure Slut. Does she ever... act out?"

Rita laughed. "Does she ever! Last night, at dinner, she got pretty drunk. Kept coming on to my husband, and my son. Flirtin', rubbing up against him, practically humpin' his leg. She teases the poor boy into a frenzy. She's been doin' it for years. It's embarrassin'."

"Oh, I'm sure!" Miss Calico said, her voice oozing sympathy. "It must be so hard on you. And your poor, son, too! But I may be able to help. Tell me: did Trixie tell you about our implants?"

At the suggestion of the remote controlled "zapper" attached to my clit, I stiffened. Rita continued on, calm as a cucumber.

"Sure did!" Rita said. "Sounded mighty interestin', actually."

"It is!" Miss Calico said. "And it might be perfect to help you out with the little problem you're having with Anne, and your son. Since we're here in the bay, can I give you a quick demo?"

Rita's brow furrowed. "I dunno 'bout that. You ayn't gonna hurt her none, are ya?"

"Oh, no!" Miss Calico responded. "Quite the opposite. Girls like her really come to enjoy this"

Miss Calico went to the sink and thoroughly washed her hands. "Since this is temporary, I'll just use a little bit of scotch tape. But I can show you some of the features, and we'll get the same effect."

This was too much. "Rita, I don't think that..."

"Don't be fussin', Anne!" Rita said. "You don' brought this on yerself, rubbing up against my men likes you was in heat. Let the nice lady show us how she can help ya'."

Miss Calico smiled at me as she loudly snapped on her surgical gloves. "I didn't go to University of Chicago. I got my MBA in Marketing, from Tulane." Smiling, she wagged her gloved finger in my face. "But I bet I can teach you a thing or two, young lady."

Miss Calico put a tiny piece of tape in my outer ear, and a second one outside my ear, right below my hairline.

"Now comes the fun part!" she teased, her eyes twinkling mischievously, speaking in the sort of ga-ga voice one uses when reading a story to a toddler.

I swallowed hard as she lifted up the silver gynecological stirrups and locked them into place. Miss Calico smiled as she picked up my foot.

"STIRRUPS!" I gasped. "You can't be serious. There's no curtain!"

"Don't be a silly-willy, Anne," Miss Calico said, wiggling my toes. "Slave girls don't get CURTAINS."

Rita was smirking. "She's right, little sister," she said, as she picked a speculum up off the table and pretended to casually examine it. "Ya got deloused, but she still gotta examine you for internal pests. Plus, customers gotta see the merchandise. Still wanna play slave girl?"

Beaming at me, Rita squeezed the handle of the speculum several times, mocked grimacing as the alligator jaws opened and closed. Seeing me squeeze my thighs together to protect myself from the invasion, Rita laughed.

Miss Calico laughed along. "This little piggy went to market, at The Big D!" Miss Calico said, wiggling my toes as she lifted my left foot into the stirrup, and buckled it in with a leather strap.

"And this little piggy got her hoof caught in the fence!" she said, strapping my other foot into position.

"And this little piggy spread her hind legs, nice and wide, so everyone could see!" Miss Calico spread the stirrups to maximum width, them locked them into place.

"Look-ee there!" Rita said, laughing at my absolute exposure. "I kin' see all the way to Christmas!"

Miss Calico, still grinning, put a small piece of tape directly over my clit.

"Rita, I don't think..."

"You sure 'nuff weren't thinkin' last night, humpin' my boy's leg, Annie. Now just hush up and let the doctor do her work."

The doctor? Did washing her hands and putting on rubber gloves make Miss Calico a doctor?

Miss Calico played on her phone for a moment. My feet jerked as my clit came to life, buzzing on its own!

The sensation was incredible. Like a vibrator, only 10 times more intense. The app controlling my clit seemed to vary through a bunch of settings, until if found the perfect rhythm to make me hum.

"That piece of tape on the side of her head is reading her brain waves," Miss Calico explained to Rita. "It reads her reaction, then finds the perfect setting to pleasure her. It can tell what parts of her brain are being stimulated, and by how much. And it can control how close she gets to orgasm."

Miss Calico grinned at me. "And this little piggy, went WEE-WEE-WEE!"

With a swipe of her finger on her phone, I suddenly felt the most incredible wave of pleasure I had ever felt surge through my loins. I was seeing white again.

"Too much!" I said, reaching for my crotch.

"No, no, no," Miss Calico warned. "Try to take it off and you'll get a NASTY shock. Don't try to think; it will just buzz faster. Just grab the sides of the table, and hold on, tight!"

"Ride 'em, cowgirl!" Rita laughed.

I grabbed the sides of the table as Miss Calico, thankfully, dialed my pleasure down from unbearable to a low, constant tease.

Miss Calico sat down next to Rita, showing her the features of the phone app. "The software reads her brainwaves and make adjustments accordingly. Men's brains have been controlled by their peckers for years."

Rita laughed. "Ayn't that the truth!"

"Now The Big D is giving women the same opportunity. You can give her timed orgasms, one every hour, or you can keep her on edge all day, teasing, but never pleasing."

"You can control her little slave brain in other ways, as well. Take speaking. Gags can be unattractive, and can damage the mouth. Devoicing spray can be tricky to dose, and can take a while to recover from. But by monitoring the portions of her brain responsible for speech, we can actually put her in silent mode. Let me show you..."

"Rita, I don't think..." I was cut off mid-sentence as my pussy began to squirm. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" I cried out, gripping the sides of the table from the unbearable pleasure.

"See?" Miss Calico said. "No, no," becomes, "Oh! Oh!"

Both women laughed.

The elderly gent who had squeezed my ass looked up from his cage selection at the sound of my cries. Seeing that I was in the stirrups with my legs spread wide, he casually strolled over to the veterinary area. Grabbing one of the plastic chairs, he positioned himself behind the yellow line, and stared directly up into my pussy.

Seeing him, I gripped the table tightly. He smiled at me, and gave me a wink. I wanted to scream at him, or close my legs, or at least stop the buzz in my pussy, but I could not. Instead, I watched him, grinning and leering at me, as I air humped nothing in particular with my hot, wet, happy pussy.

"You can program it so her slave gash actually prevents her from having any higher brain function at all. Press on the randy monkey icon, and she won't be any smarter than a chimpanzee."

Rita laughed. "So much fer all that fancy education!" she laughed. "I guess she sure wouldn't be lookin' down her nose at community college then, if she were hoppin' around in monkey mode, ha-ha!"

"She certainly would not," Miss Calico agreed. "Personally, though, I like to leave the higher brain functions on, so she can fully appreciate what is happening. I even developed a custom program of slave mantras, specifically for smart, accomplished women like Anne, to help ease them into their new lives."

Miss Calico looked at me and smiled. "Do you know how exercise breaks and rebuilds your body? My mantra program breaks your mind, then rebuilds it into a slave brain."

Miss Calico swiped her phone, and an instant later the microphone she had placed in my ear began speaking to me in a soft, breathy voice. "You're not intelligent. You're not successful. You're not accomplished. You're nothing but hot slave pussy, aching to be banged."

To reinforce the lesson, my pussy felt a surge of pleasure, causing me to grunt and NEARLY have an orgasm, much to the amusement of the old man sitting in front of me, who was watching my pussy jiggle and squirm with undisguised glee.

"You are one hot pocket!" he said.

The festivities were interrupted as Miss Calico's assistant, Zach, arrived with Rita's Mountain Dew. Zach was young, and in his early 20's, like Skeeter. He looked like a classic nerd, and had thick glasses and a dopey haircut. He was wearing a Big D sleeveless vest over a T-shirt of a famous science fiction actress whose name I couldn't remember, wearing a skimpy, metal slave girl bikini.

"It took you long enough, Zack," she said. "It's barely even cold."

"I'm sorry, Miss Calico," Zack apologized. "We didn't have any Mountain Dew, and I had to run out and get it. And I'm working like crazy trying to get the girls we need for tonight."

Miss Calico regarded him coldly. "I demand results, Zach, not excuses."

MY pussy surged with pleasure as once again I heard the breathy voice in my ear. "You will rub your hot box in your kennel, keeping yourself in a slave lather, dreaming of your master's cock in your mouth." It was a directive I had no intention of following, but as the vibrator caused my pussy to hum, I found myself trying to thrust against it, as I built into a "slave lather."

"Oh, Master!" I thought. Gasping in pleasure, I fought the urge to air hump myself, particularly with the old geezer staring directly between my legs. I couldn't let the old pervert see me like this!

The peculiar part was I also felt a strange sense of pride that he preferred me over the girls in the cages, whom he could actually poke through the bars. It was an outrageous thought, and I realized in horror that the devices taped to me were not simply teasing my pussy, but reprogramming my mind.

Turning to Rita, Miss Calico's sunny demeanor returned. "I am SO sorry, Rita," she gushed. "It's kind of crazy tonight, but I really need to talk to my assistant."

"No problem-o!" Rita said, firing up Angry Birds on her phone

Miss Calico crossed over to the other side of my examination table. Glenda The Good Witch vanished, and the Wicked Witch appeared.

"Do you have the Golden Circle Buyer's alerts out?" she demanded.

"Yes. I sent them pictures, and told them we are selling Prime. I've gotten good response, even for a Sunday. These girls are hot."

"Good. Those Arabs are here to see the operation, and Jake wants them to invest. Maybe they'll bid, maybe they won't. But one way or another, we need to show them bidders with deep pockets, and sluts with hot pussy. I want you to personally call up all the rich pervs in Dallas tonight."

"I've already started," Zach said. "I have a dozen Gold Club buyers confirmed. And I have the VIP lounge locked and loaded, with 2 naked slut bartenders and lots of cute slave snatch on duty, to entertain."

"Good, but tell the girls not to wear the poor boys out. Now, tell me you have the pussy."

"9 out of 12. Reina -- she's the FBI agent who self-enslaved on Saturday, is having seconds thoughts. I thought maybe we should let her have a talk with the slave psychologist tomorrow, to see if this is really what she wants."

Miss Calico cut him off. "Fuck the slave psychologist, and fuck you, Zach, if you think we are waiting until Monday. I got serious money coming in, and they love Asian pussy. She might have been hot shit on Saturday, but she's a Yellow now. Pleasure Sluts don't get badges and guns, and it's high time she felt the sand between her toes. Get her to prep. We're selling her fortune-nookie, tonight."

"We also have a problem with the red headed girl, Suzanne."

"Fire crotch?" Miss Calico said. "She's smoking hot. The buyers are going to love her milky white skin, and bright red hair."

Miss Calico's reference to "fire crotch" was ironic, given that she too, had a sexy figure, and bright, red hair. But I was soon distracted as the program kicked in, and once again I heard the voice whispering in my ear, as I began to buck my hips.

Groaning as my pussy buzzed, I looked at the smiling old man staring between my legs as my "conditioning" continued. "You are an animal, ruled by lust. You have no friends. No one respects you. You're nothing but tits and ass. You are a hot piece of tail."

I pictured myself, lying naked in the skateboard park, surrounded by Skeeter and his friends. Skeeter grinned down at me, holding up his phone.

"No, please," I begged. "Not Randy Monkey Mode!"

Skeeter, smiling, pressed the button. My brain turned off, and my pussy caught fire!

Like the randy monkey I was, I scampered over to one of his friends, and scissored myself around him, humping his leg. Reaching up to Skeeter, I began unzipping his pants, desperate to taste his cock in my mouth...

"Her church put her up as collateral," Zach explained. "But the church secretary forgot to mail in the payment..."

"Which means they defaulted on their mortgage and her pussy belongs to us. The Big D doesn't lend money because we want to build churches, fund risky startups, or help mom put the kids through college. We lend money hoping mom will default, and we'll get ourselves some Prime Pussy on the cheap."

"Yes, but she's a really nice lady, and she's in church choir practice tonight."

"She's not a nice church lady anymore, she's Prime pussy heading for the auction block. Call the Sheriff, and have him go over to choir practice, arrest her, and bring her to prep. If her church friends want to see her again, they'd better organize the world's biggest BINGO game in a big fucking hurry, so they can put in some bids. Screw up, Zach, and I'll cage it for a week."

Wincing, Zach covered his crotch. Miss Calico, clearly enjoying her power over her assistant, smiled. "That's right, little boy. I'm going to lock up your little tiny pecker, so you can concentrate on your job. Piss me off enough, and I might lose the key."

"No! I'll have her arrested," Zach promised, "and I'll get the FBI agent, too. But what about the 12th girl? We're still one short."

Miss Calico turned, and gave me a devilish smile. "No, we're not. I'm reeling in number 12, right now."

A chill ran down my spine, as I realized why Miss Calico was being so generous with her time. I turned to try and warn Rita, who was playing on her stupid phone.

"Rit--Oh! Oh! Oh! OHHH!!!"

I tried to talk. I really did. My near slave-gasm -- quite but not there -- prevented anything but animalistic grunts and groans.

The voice inside my ear taunted me. "No one wants to hear a Pleasure Slut talk. That's not what your mouth and tongue are for. Your mouth is for sucking cock, and licking pussy."

Miss Calico turned back to Zach. "Get busy, and don't waste time jerking off in the men's room. Like you belong in a room for men," she added contemptuously.

"Yes, Ma'am!" he said, running off.

Miss Calico sat down next to my sister. "I am SO SORRY!" she said, switching back into friendly saleswoman mode. "It's crazy tonight!" she said, rolling her eyes. "We have a big auction coming up, sort of unexpected, and we're trying to wrangle us some prime pussy."

Rita, who hadn't heard anything, smiled back. "Geez, that sounds tough! 'Specially on a Sunday night!"

"Tell me about it," Miss Calico agreed. Miss Calico moved in closer. I sensed something was coming, and sure enough, Miss Calico moved in to the next phase of the sales process: "The Offer", also called, "The Pitch."

"You know, Rita, I've been thinking. What if I told you I had a way to solve my problem, and all of your problems too? I could get your son his skateboard lesson with my nephew, get him his BMW Street Carver skateboard, and buy your husband a custom made, perfectly balanced $500 bowling ball." Plus, I can help you, and help Anne, so she'll stop throwing herself at your son."

"Git out!"

"I'm serious," Miss Calico said. "What's Anne's favorite color?" she asked.

"Purple," Rita said. "She says it's very regal."

Miss Calico turned, and flashed me her phoniest smile as I gasped and grunted, struggling to speak.

Purple!" Miss Calico gushed. "Oh, isn't that adorable! Aren't you the little princess! Would you like a present, my little purple princess?" she cooed.

Miss Calico dialed up my pleasure on her phone, causing me to groan in ecstasy. "Of course, you would!" Miss Calico said, laughing along with Rita.

Calico's tone switched to pure business as she turned to Trixie. "What sort of tag does the computer recommend?" she asked.