"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Blue," Trixie said.

"Perfect. Have the order department bring me a blue tag, a clipper, and an X79 Deluxe, Eternity Style, Purple. Got it?"

"Done," Trixie said, heading to the computer like a girl on a mission.

Turning back to Rita, Miss Calico's crisp manner became warm, friendly, and maternal. "Like I said, Reita, I admire you SO much. And think I have an idea that might solve all of our problems. Have you ever heard of an Any Chance Auction?"

I stiffened as the mantra kicked in, and the pleasure in my pussy rewarded me, even as the voice taunted me. "Pleasure Sluts have no degrees, or careers. When we contact your university, and your former employer. Your records will be scrubbed, and all everything you accomplished will be taken away. Your assets will be sold, your estate closed. Everyone will forget you. No one wants to admit to knowing a Pleasure Slut."

A trucker, about 50, fat, wearing the cap from his trucking line, waddled in and sat down a couple of seats from the elderly gentleman. He was heavily tattooed, and was wearing a worn jacket, which he took off and put across his lap. His T-shirt read, "We'll talk AFTER you suck my cock", with a picture of a rooster underneath.

The trucker popped open a can of beer and reached into a bag of popcorn, taking a handful as he stared at my squirming, pulsing twat. I thought of those disgusting peep show booths, where some creep put in a dollar, and the black screen lifted, and the girl jerked off for him. Now I was that girl, only no dollar was required.

My brain was swimming. I don't know what was worse. Having to sit on the exam table with my legs splayed open, with two disgusting perverts watching my pussy squirm and jerk, or the tapes taunting me.

"You have no money, no clothes, no power. You are nothing but a hot, juicy cock sleeve."

As I squirmed in helpless humiliation, I listened in silent anguish as Miss Calico cheerfully pitched putting my pussy on the auction block. I was watching her build my gallows, and I was helpless to stop her.

"The Any Chance Auction is an awesome innovation we introduced a few months ago, as a promotion. The idea is, when you put an item up for bid, you can setup a reserve price. So, if I'm auctioning my antique chair, I can set a reserve price of $1,000. If nobody offers $1,000, the item doesn't get sold."

"Makes sense," Rita said, nodding.

"The idea with an Any Chance Auction, is the seller gets to change the reserve auction, up to 12 hours after the final bid. So, if the final bid when the hammer goes down is $1,500, the seller gets up to 12 hours to decide if that is an acceptable price."

Rita picked up on it immediately. "So, ya' auction the girl, but don't actually decide if ya' want to SELL her till the next day?"

"Wow, Rita. You are so smart!", Miss Calico gushed. "You see, the tough part about putting something up for auction is the risk. What if the right buyers don't show up? What if you don't get the right price?"

Rita finished the sentence. "Or, maybe ya' want the girl to experience the auction, without actually being sold. I see where ya' going with this, Miss Calico. But how do the buyers feel 'bout not getting' what they paid for?"

"Oh, please, call me Isabella," she said, taking Rita by the hand. "The buyers know the girl may not be for sale, even with an excellent bid, so it's bit more light hearted than a real auction. It's quite fun, actually!"

"They are called "Any Chance" auctions, because you can put the girl up for sale if there is literally, ANY CHANCE you might sell her. Sometimes it's an amusing way of seeing what sort of price slave snatch might fetch on the open market. We had a sorority do it a few months ago, with all the pledges taking a month of real slave training as their initiation, and then getting "auctioned" off, with all the frat boys coming to watch. It was sort of a party, and a real blast!" Miss Calico said, laughing merrily.

I knew where this was going, and I didn't like it one bit. However, the fiendish program controlling my clit, sensing that I wanted to call bullshit, idled it up a notch, almost as if it were warning me not to speak, or, perhaps, even think.

"We call them Any Chance auction, because they're so low risk. Between you and me, I think it might be PERFECT for Anne, and you too."

Rita, considering, nodded. "Ya know, Anne is always BRAGGIN' about her Prime Minus grade, and how if she ever got put on the block, she'd blow the roof off a dump like The Big D."

"Did she really say we were a dump?" Miss Calico said. "Well, bless her heart! I know The Big D must seem that way, to a big wheel from Chicago. But maybe this is your chance to change her mind about us, by showing her some old-fashioned Texas style hospitality."

"I never thought of it that way," Rita said. "But I don't know. I don't really want to sell her, or nothing. You said there were gonna' be some rich Arabs there tonight."

"Which is why tonight is the PERFECT night! Maybe she can fulfill her fantasy, and fetch a really high price, with a bid from a rich master. What slave girl doesn't get hot thinking about that?"

I tried to tell Rita she was being played. Truly, I did. Rita didn't notice the phone in Miss Calico's hand, slowly sliding up the volume dial on my pussy.

I grunted like a pig.

The trucker and the pervert staring between my legs cheered me on.

"You go, girl!"

"Yeah, make that pussy squirt!"

I bucked my hips, but alas, did not come. Fortunately, Miss Calico dialed it down, and let me rest, before I broke the metal table.

"I reckon it would be a good way to see her price, without sellin' her," Rita said thoughtfully. "But there's a chance I COULD sell her, right? That's why they call it an Any Chance Auction? The chance?"

"True," Miss Calico said. "But that's what makes it exciting for Anne. The risk. The element of danger. She doesn't know what's going to happen, not for sure, because it's entirely YOUR choice. YOU'RE in control. YOU decide."

Miss Calico dropped her voice, and said in a stage whisper. "Anne has nothing to worry about, not with her smart, protective, older sister looking out for her."

"So, how many of the these "Any Chance?" girls actually sell?"

Trixie, who had a small Big D shopping bag filled with the items Miss Calico had ordered, jumped into the conversation.

"A LOT actually," Trixie said. "Mostly, a girl will get her husband or her boyfriend or her dad to sign her up, so she can have that real Sandy Foot Girl experience. But when he sees the final bid... Heck, it's crazy NOT to sell her. Plus, after the girl's had block time, rolling around in the sand, with all the guys bidding on her... well, it's not really like ya' can take her home."

Rita looked trouble by Trixie's answer. "Yeah, but sometimes it's just for fun, right?" Rita said. "Like the sorority girls?"

"Just for fun!" Miss Calico agreed.

Trixie disagreed. "They ended up selling off about 2/3 of their pledges. After Daddy saw his little girl rollin' around in the sand, rubbing her twat and lickin' her lips while the frat bros cat cat-called her, he decided maybe she was more suited to be a Pleasure Slut than a lawyer or a doctor. And after the parents saw how much they could get for her hot twat, and realized it would pay for all the rest of their kids to go to school, mom and dad just let the sale roll through. Like I said, crazy not to."

Miss Calico was clearly annoyed, but tried not to show it. "Trixie, sweetie, why don't you go back and watch the Information Desk?"

"Debbie's watching it."

"Then go watch Debbie," she said, smiling sweetly, but through clenched teeth.

Trixie handed Miss Calico the bag, shrugged, and left.

My pussy twitched and writhed in pleasure as once again my conditioning program kicked in. It was slow torture, never letting me come, slowly breaking me down.

"You long to taste your master's seed. You want to spread it around on your tongue, and gums, and never swallow, so you can savor his salty essence, forever!"

Miss Calico took Rita's hand. Her tone turned serious. "I know how much you love, Anne, and how much you want to help her. I wonder if it might not be time for some tough love."

"Tough love?" Rita said. "Whatcha' mean?"

"I know it was hard for you at dinner last night, seeing Anne rub herself against your poor, helpless son. But what you have to understand is, it was hard for Anne, too. She's an addict, and she's not going to get better until she confronts her disease. But to do that, and get better, she has to hit rock bottom. She needs her moment of clarity."

"How she gonna git that?" Rita asked earnestly.

"She needs to become..." Miss Calico paused for effect. "A real Sandy Foot Girl."

NO! Rita was the only thing that stood between me and the shame and ignominy of the auction block. And Miss Calico, brimming with malice and evil, was telling Rita that releasing the trap door beneath my feet was an act of love.

But before I could object, the conditioning program kicked in, and my pussy buzzed for joy. "Don't speak! Moan. Moan, and grunt with pleasure like the pig slut that you are."

"No! I am an accomplished professional woman. I have degrees from... from... did I have degrees? Had I been to school?"

My clit buzzed on. "Shhh!" the voice said. "Feel your nipples harden. Let your pussy drip. Let everyone see what a little slut you are. Let go!"

The happiness in my pussy was undeniable. With the old man and the trucker laughing at me, I followed my programming, and moaned like the shameless slave trollop I was.

"You mean put her in the Any Chance Auction? So, she can have the real experience?"

"Yes, but it's more than that, Rita. You need to put her in the auction, and let her be sold. Really sold. Then you need to keep an open mind, and look at the bids, tomorrow. Anne needs to know this is real, and that she could be a Pleasure Slut forever if the right bid comes in. She needs to know that it could happen. She needs to know... her pussy is on the block. For real."

"Gosh, I don't know if I could ever do that. I love Anne. I don't know if I could ever really sell her."

"If you really love her, you'll help her. She needs to be scared straight, and she'll know if you're bluffing. You need to say it, and mean it."

Rita thought about it, then made her decision. "You're right. I'm all in," she said. "To help Annie."