All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 05'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Just curious, did you give yourself a lobotomy or was it performed on you in prison?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

While I agree that Annie needed to learn her lesson I don't see how can you do something to destroy the lives of ones you love. You can try to fulfill their fantasy humiliate and embarrass them for a certain amount of time but impregnation or permanent sale will destroy her life but skeeter and his family still did it. Hope she'll be free when this series ends

astbsrpastbsrpabout 1 year ago

Loved the update very much

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Storiesabout 1 year agoAuthor

If the Black professional woman who paid me the nice compliment on Chapter 4 is still reading, if she sends me a message I have another story that might be of interest to her. Cheers!

AzotableAzotableabout 1 year ago

Dear Joe: Many many thanks for the new chapter, Master.

You are an extremely good writer. Why?: because you build characters. Rita, Annie, Skeeter, Roscoe…each of them have now their own personality. They are independent but consistent from the first line. This is extremely difficult and don’t know if everybody realizes it so I fully understand it took much time for you to add four pages to the saga.

My humble view: it is not fair for Annie to end living with monkeys or similars. I would have adored that the purchaser is a Lady (it is still possible?). Can you brand Annie as a lesson (getting her down one or two notches) but get her free?.

As I commented from the beginning: you are at a complete different (and higher) level in Literotica my dear Joe

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

I was hoping that Anna would be freed and have learned a lesson in treating people (yea, I know it's a bit cliche). But it descended into a rapey quasi-incestuous ending that I disliked. I accept that is a personal thing (I'm a sucker for a "happy" ending), and it in no way reflects on how well the story was written, and it was very well written I thought. I sort of liked the woman's sister, and the whole "tough love" idea, until this episode and her behaviour here. Having her encourage her own son to treat the woman in this way was pretty cringy for me. Still a fun story though.

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Great writing, as ever! Moving things along nicely. Can't wait for the next instalment. Thanks

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

Story is disgusting, unrealistic and very hot. Is it over? If Annie is permanently screwed, we should learn of her fate and see if she likes being a slave for real.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Love The Drama

Well written and 5 stars for the drama and excitement. Enjoying the sister/aunt getting what she always wanted. Sometimes we get exactly what we ask for and desires. So fun tale of sexual adventures and exploits. Keep up the great story telling and rock it on. Thanks for your time to write this. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hello Joe long time fan.

For everyone that likes a happy ending, there’s someone who like a dark ending. I love Halloween Costume, please consider another chapter where a different girl gets taken, I’d love it to be a sister, cousin or co-worker, maybe a policewoman?

Anywho, you do you. Don’t be discouraged over a bad review. A person should only comment to say they liked it or to perhaps critique the writing style. To leave a note saying they didn’t like the story is STUPID, art is subjective ya dummies! If you didn’t like it then it wasn’t for you! Move along and find something else!

I’d like to see (pardon me I don’t remember the name) thr Big D auction lady who had to volunteer to get the number to 12, have to come lick all this cum out of Anne. Then they while Skeeter is busy they both get branded and sent to a brothel. When Skeeter goes to thr rescue, he takes a turn on the one lady and decides she deserves her fate and it’s only a year or two. He saves Anne, and she’s extremely repentant as she’s now been with multiple men and women, plus involved in multiple gangbangs and orgies. I kinda like thr mildly dark stuff lol. She got hers, but does get free. Oooh also Rita should have her eat her out in thanks for setting her free.

Side note: what’s the point of a permanent collar, if the person eventually goes free? Are they just stuck with it? Constantly getting mistaken for a slave? I mean just about anything can be broken with bolt cutters. The hospital was able to cut off my titanium ring because my finger broke and had doubled in size. It was no problem at all. I have no problem with the device, just don’t understand it’s purpose.

Good luck! Hope many more chapters to come!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Chances are that she will be freed after a bit more lesson teaching. Usually Joe_Doe's stories end with them getting out of it, via some sort of loophole or savior figure getting law enforcement involved.

Personally in this case I'd love for the conversation about it being a cancellation clause rather than a contingency to be foreshadowing them failing to invoke the cancellation in time, or for her acting high and mighty and in control as soon as she felt safe again to be seen by Rita, who then decides that Annie's only going to really learn via a permanent lesson, and might even be happier too. A branded, pregnant slave girl who had a thousand chances to learn her lesson and come home ending up sold for real because she just couldn't stop acting better than others would be a perfect ending to me.

Regardless of how it ends, and whether she ends up pregnant, branded, or sold, it's going to be a 5 star story, but I genuinely hope that after the foreshadowing and the stubborn refusal to learn, that Joe_Doe lets her take her fall.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A bit redundant, sometimes, but otherwise excellent. Tons of creative ideas for thrilling scenes ... Hope there is more to come.

Thanks and all the best

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 1 year ago

Good job as usual.

You're one of my fave fave authors.

Been said that, I was expecting and ending of the story, but seems that is not the last chapter of Anne debasement.

That can be good, if will be some plot twist now that she was treated like she deserve from her "some kind" of nephew.

Let's hope in a good ending then, hoping wasn't this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Considering your normal style I expect something will obviously go wrong somewhere the next day, the question is what? If Skeeter or Rosco do the betrayal Rita would never be able to trust them again and the family would ruin itself so it likely won’t be them.

While I admit I’d like to see the ending be her getting back to free status (branded perhaps) while doing her kink to help her family (and herself) every once in a while as she realistically did at the actual auction but I don’t really expect it considering your other fics. I guess out of all endings one where she chooses herself to go full slave (whether by going back when freed or accidentally if Rita asks) would be ok.

Also her reaction after what was basically a rape (even if she liked it) from Rosco when Skeeter got around was unrealistic. The difference in worlds might explain that missing element though, because the people of this setting are much less aggressive than they should be.

Hope there’s a satisfying end without family betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So who gets all her money and possessions?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous