All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 07'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very disappointed!! You made a mockery of relationships in this. Showing Rita just wanting to teach Annie a lesson but then going overboard and skeeter admiring Annie and then planning to covertly destroy her life by making her pregnant. It was fine till the point until it was slight humiliation and fantasy but I really didn't get any kick watching Annie get unnecessarily humiliated and maybe pregnant this destroying her life. Hopefully next chapter will be final and improve Annie's situation if there is any next chapter

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Not sure what to make of this. Technically it's very well written, and I enjoyed the idea of the protagonist being "taught a lesson" and emerging with a happier relationship with her sister etc. But having her raped by her nephew etc, and then abused in this way is turning the story into something less savoury, and for me less enjoyable. But it is a non-consent story, so I can't complain. It's still well-written though.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

I liked the story, a very enjoyable, fun ride in fantasy. Rape cannot be condoned but this was supposed to be a fantasy comedy. So why hasn't slavery been critisised? It went on too much for me, chapters could have been shorter. They also needed editing for small errors. It looked as though when a sentance had been changed an, "a", or some other short word was accidnetly left in. I do that! It has been a fun ride so far. Like your other stories too.

StoryTeller07StoryTeller07about 1 year ago

Come on Gals and guys what do you expect for free!

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

So, you leave us in suspense whether she will get pregnant and become a real slave? Plainly, if they release her in the meantime, she'll have plenty of time to avoid carrying to term.

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

So, you leave us in suspense whether she will get pregnant and become a real slave? Plainly, if they release her in the meantime, she'll have plenty of time to avoid carrying to term.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Joe: I started reading this chapter thinking it was just going to be the same story I've read before. I was happy you made changes I loved them. Annie can't be raped she is a slave. I thought it was great that Skeeter finally got to have all of her not just a tip. I hope you continue to rework more of the story. Annie needs everything she is getting and I hope Rita lets the sale go through and Rita gets her back when she turns out to be pregnant. It makes a nice twist. Thank you.

Maggie_freedMaggie_freedabout 1 year ago

Glad to see Rita finally relent & start to facilitate Annie's release. Suddenly however, Roscoe & especially Skeeter turn pretty much sadistic in their treatment of their sister-in-law/aunt. This was a very well-written chapter from a technical viewpoint but the turn of these two characters was extremely disappointing to see and not at all in line with how those two were developed in the earlier chapters. In a well-written tale, characters do evolve but this was so shocking as to not be believable, quite honestly.

In general I love reading your stories regarding slavery in this alternate reality (even sometimes imagining myself as a slave, such a turn-on!) but this last chapter just made me feel a little green to be honest. I'm hoping Ch 8 will come sooner rather than later and reveal a more reasoned & relatable outcome for Annie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the first two comments.

The story would have been completely round with Rita getting Annie free after so hard a lesson.

But, as Gortmundy says, well written (as always).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@Joe will there be another part or this is it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Good thing ya' can sell the pups."

I was under the impression that slavery in this shared universe was NOT inheritable. The consequences and social dynamics would be monumentally different if it was.

"and it turns out her master made her pregnant"

How is Skeeter her master and not Rita?

I adored the first few chapters but the last two seemed to pick a theme and then run with it for far too long.

EGRIEGRIabout 1 year ago

So close to home free but not quite. A number of readers seem to have forgotten that Annie was used in Roscoe's office by him and several others to conceal the true father. She was hung by her ankles from the ceiling to ensure the "Baby batter" drained to where it could do the most damage. Skeeter is late to the party. the seeds have already been planted.

There is a parade of people who have been slighted, teased or demeaned by this woman. Since she hasn't really given up the idea of throwing money around or happily recollecting her accomplishments while demeaning others. She dismisses or taunts everyone she comes in contact with, think the Lamborghini salesman. I think a period of true enslavement might be just what she needs to finally drive some humility into her.

I agree with the concerns of an infant from a slave automatically becoming property. A nice threat to put in Annies' ear though.

Time to put on the remaining wings and legs, and apparently a Tesla brand and clarify her fate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seeing that in earlier chapters it was implied that Annie cared for this family even if see was somewhat gloating and proud of her achievements but she was still caring. Moreover in one of the earlier chapter she consented to participate in auction and even got skeeter to sell her to save Rosco's job and get skeeter good grade but both of them seem to forget it. When you write a story there should be a correlation between past and present elements. Skeeter used to admire Annie and now he is going as far as to ruin her life. I don't see the logic.

While it can be said that the chapter was well written the same cannot be said about overall story. I expected more from Joe as this universe was established by him but I am disappointed. But who knows maybe we will get a next chapter where everyone is happy 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The baby being enslaved automatically is odd for the world building this place has gone through for so long. I could see the baby becoming the responsibility of the owners and the woman temporarily being enslaved again until the baby comes out though. The world building you have put into this place would make a permanent enslavement out of a pregnancy really odd. Women in your world would be terrified of even temporary slave deals if that was the case, cause why wouldn’t their owners impregnate them just to get a permanent slave then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Joe: I just re read this chapter completely and was very pleased to see that most of it was new. Jake hasn't signed off on Annie's freedom so she may not actually be released which is new and great news. The brands will be finished and maybe even permanent and if Annie is not freed she will have to wait and see whether both brands fade or not hopefully not. Annie has been dreaming of becoming a slave for Skeeter for years so now he seeded her and I hope it took if so she will be returned to her mistress Rita and sent to the barn for her pregnancy that will help enforce the idea that Annie should serve as the family slave forever. Rita now is very rich and money changes everything maybe she and Rosco could buy Jake out and own the Big D outright. Annie will be a great pleasure slave for the entire family and friends I hope you continue I am still hooked. I would be happy to purchase this complete story with all of its twists and turns if you ever decide to publish it. Thank you for all your work on this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m glad you decided to have Rita free her as you did, even the lesson bit was a neat way of doing things. Ever since your writing of the reason why Anne went so hard for Skeeter at the auction you’ve made her a more and more sympathetic character. The duality that you have her showing can be pretty similar to rl, which just makes us root all the more for her to actually make it out and not have her life ruined. Unlike Sarah where it was an arrogant evil woman getting betrayed by another evil guy Anne comes across as a bit of an arrogant naive woman actually learning life lessons as she tries her best for her family. Makes us want to see her have a good ending.

The mistakes of her past catching up to Anne as they do is also done rather well, but only if she actually makes it out. This has become the type of story where if her last bastion of safety (Rita) falls everything will just be really depressing and sad, and I mean for us not just for Anne.

On the subject of Rita, while she may show disgust with what last happened with Anne some thought should make it obvious that it wasn’t like Anne could do anything. Why for instance didn’t Rita ask for the gag to be removed for Anne to speak? If Rita isn’t an airhead she should figure out that Anne couldn’t actually do much, the tears you describe for Anne should help that. I rather hope the two reconcile at the end even if it might not be your style. Hell, with thoughts on Rita wanting another kid it could make sense that Anne may feel compelled by her kink to talk it over with Rita about keeping the kid while feeling the whip safely once more. The concept Skeeter brought up is hopefully exaggerated a bit considering the problems it brings to your world building, but I could definitely see the concept being tempting for Anne. If not she could easily make sure no such kid comes about once she’s actually free.

As to Rosco and Skeeter, I can’t really figure out how you’re building them, which might be the point I guess. Rosco is easy enough I guess, he’s a sadist that would’ve wanted Anne to actually be sold. With the job he has that makes sense, though it makes his relationship with Rita kinda interesting in how bad it could turn. Skeeter though seems to actually like Anne even if he enjoys humiliating her. He appeared to purposely intervene when Rita got disgusted earlier, and it could be argued he’s doing the branding thing because he knows that Anne longed for it. Hell, he could even be doing the child thing because he loves his mom and it keeps Anne close while giving her the kink she wants. He could also be a sadistic ass. I’m not sure.

Overall not bad. I do wish this had a more definite end, especially if this is the last chapter, but not bad regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Rita keeps coming off as easily fooled. Why couldn’t she see that Annie was gagged and being manipulated? Also happened earlier in one if the other parts.

mrfluffermrflufferabout 1 year ago

Great story with excellant potential for many more. My ultimate ending? Rita used Annie's money to buy her. No she has to live in her old world as the slave to her sisters family. Her mansions, her cars, everything is theirs

She gets to live it again except as the house pleasure slave!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Again a very well written story. I was able to develop feelings for the protagonist, in a very different way. On the one side I think that Annie (mostly) deserves this all because she is such a bratty bitch, on the other hand I feel sorry for her because of this hard treatment and the tricks done to her. All this is well balanced, that makes your stories so special. Exiting to read with a special sense of humor.

But the forced breeding in chapter 5 and in the last chapter is somehow desturbing this balance. Breeding is a very harsh and cruel treatment even for a slave. Of course she acts arrogant and demeaning, but she didn’t destroy anyone’s live – as far as I know. So why destroy her life. She offers her money to get her freedom back, what else should she do in her situation. And if you’re selling a Lamborghini for the price of a family home you have to live with the behavior of your customers.

Rita seems to play the dominant role in the relationship with Rosco, so his breeding may have been a compensation for this. But I have no explanation for the extreme change in Skeeter’s character. He seemed to be proud of his aunt. I think he is on the transition from a boy to a man. He makes his success in auctioning his aunt for an outstanding price and some hours later he enjoys a rollercoaster ride like a little child. Maybe there is something developing in his mind that I still not can understand. There are several little hints that they may keep her after the cancellation of her auction. Rosco and Skeeter seem to have a plan for this, unlike Rita.

I’m sure you have a great solution for all of this in your mind!

I want to mention a fact in this story that in my opinion seems a little bit unsuitable, it’s the nano-bot thing in part 6. These science-fiction-gadgets take away the feeling of reality while reading this story. Most of the things in this story are possible or at least thinkable in the real world, like the GPS-controlled collars and so on, but not these remote nano bot things.

But this is – as we say in Germany – “Jammern auf hohem Niveau”. Whining on an high level may be a possible translation.

Whatever, this is an outstanding story, like all of your work.

Worth five stars (at least).

Joe, don’t let us wait to long for the next part!

And please – if you have the time – finish the “Slave Yoga” stories!

DarrenwhipstheslutsDarrenwhipstheslutsabout 1 year ago

Hey Joe, just wanted to say I’m loving these final versions of Anna’s journey! I loved the originals too over at the other site.

Also, I wanted to say please don’t let the critique that your stories aren’t based on the quote “ Real World” affect you. .” I want to ask these critics “ no kidding, you mean this is an alternative world?” Lol. The one guest writer who regaled us with that critique at StripSearched and their story, left me feeling what they wanted to convey- grim and bleak. I don’t want stories reflecting the harsh realities of the real world- I don’t want to see the poor enslaved, the most vulnerable trafficked , the elite consolidating power thru this. I have zero desire to think of the real world when I go down fantasy road.

These critiques remind me of when the young and woke decry old and dead Ed Lee for whipping Katie. Do they not realize Katie is there voluntarily, that Ed is probably faking it or using a dulled whip, that she is being paid to be there and it’s probably her twentieth shoot with Ed, that old Ed really isn’t an old timey sheriff whipping Katie at the prison farm? I’m like come the fuck on! You people can’t be that obtuse and one dimensional. However, they are. Don’t let that discourage you. I love my slave girls like Anna, I want a bimbo who thinks with her genitals and just can’t help it, lol.

Please, finish these too - and quickly! 5 stars for sure.

Hardworkingman588Hardworkingman58812 months ago

@Darrenwhipsthesluts:

I don't think this area is the right place to complain about other comments. You shouldt leave here if yor like or dislike the story und maybe give a suggestion to the author. But if you don't like other comments - keep it. And don't call the others "obtuse" or "one dimensional". If you like "a bimbo who thinks with her genitals" it's up to you. Maybe that's not nessesary "multi dimensional" but if it's that what you like - oK.

About the "real world" theme: I'm shure nobody thinks this slave universe can be compared with reality. It's pure fantasy but situated in an imaginable environment. That makes Joe's stories so special and generates this certain thrill in my mind. And that's why I think these little nano bots are nal little bit inappropriate. Nothing else.

@Joe:

I hope you see in this many different comments your huge influence on the readers.

Please finish this story as you find suitable. We will enjoy it!

DarrenwhipstheslutsDarrenwhipsthesluts12 months ago

Hardworkinan588, the Honorable Sheriff of Litetotica.

First of all Sheriff, I was not referring to one of your comments nor was I even referring to comments at this site. I was simply encouraging Joe to continue the stories despite the critiques of others at an entirely different venue. I do appreciate righteous indignation when it’s completely misplaced. Thank you for the warm welcome . I see your one of those people who offers positive feedback and takes time out of their day to guide the blind and new. You’re to be commended Sheriff for keeping the Wild West of comments free of all but your opinions . No where will a fuck off, mind your own business be tolerated in your jurisdiction. I I said to Cletus , we got a new Sheriff in town .

Oh, I see now, I should humble beg for your forgiveness and magnanimous mercy oh great , wise sheriff of Literotica. Lol. I’ll get right on that ! Have a good day sir.

Hardworkingman588Hardworkingman58812 months ago

Darrenwhipsthesluts,

Sorry, I think this ist going in the wrong direction.

I only want Joe to continue this Story in a way he wants. It's worth it.

Maybe you agree with this?

No hard feelings. Honestly.

I want to end this.

DarrenwhipstheslutsDarrenwhipsthesluts12 months ago

Agreed, I think perhaps you misinterpreted what I said originally and I overreacted. My apologies . Obviously, we are both fans of the work and I meant no reference to your comments . The comments were at another story site. Peace and blessings .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wow.........great storyline! That took a LOT of time to write. Thank you. I add this: disregard the criticisms in the other comments. This is fiction, and free (thank you again) and the haters don't realize the amount of time and work it takes to create a great storyline like that. The critics can take their criticisms and go jump in a lake. Keep writing how you want..........

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Will this story have another chapter or is this the conclusion?

cardman314cardman3148 months ago

Best Big D story to date. Texas accent and wit are great.

Desperately want a PART 8

Bo47Bo478 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Excellent story! It is so good it needs many more chapters. If you take readers votes to heart, I vote to have Anne's slavery continue. I am looking forward to her bug brand's completion. If Rita does free the slavegirl, I think that she should brazenly go to the beach with the family wearing a thong bikini. Think of all the fun insults she would garner. Maybe Rita could give her a public spanking for being a brat. Showing pregnant in 3 months with twin girls, 1 for Skeeter and 1 for his dad. Thus insuring her re-enslavement by her nephew. So that she can experience the breeding farm and the dairy.

cardman314cardman3148 months ago

I keep rereading this chapter longing for more.

Possible outcomes?

1. Jake refuses to sign off and sale goes through. Rita, using power of attorney, buys Annie from new owner for double the sale price (that way Skeeter gets his bonus and plaques and loses any resentment he may be harboring towards Annie).......how goes from there, who knows......maybe she sends Annie for ponygirl training to further show her what it truly means to be a slave....or rent to a brothel for a month......or a sex shop with a gloryhole in the back........or rent her to a BDSM club.....lots of ways to go

2. Alternately, during the middle of the final branding, Annie's mind and body can no longer take it and she goes catatonic, unnoticed by Skeeter or Prof. Atkins. She is rushed to the hospital then transferred to an asylum....the buyer refuses to accept damaged goods (or the Big D refuses to sell damaged goods) so ownership reverts to Rita.......then Rita and Nikki Sheldon nurse her back to health......then her adventures can continue......maybe she uses some of her money to build Nikki her own clinic to nurse rescued slave back to health

3. Closing the door on her past life: The press got word of the record sale at Big D and got a reporter and photographer there just as they were finishing her branding.........the story went syndicated and pictures of her and Skeeter's brand went nationwide......forcing her to sell her condos and leave her social circles and return to Rita and family.........maybe she buys a ranch and puts Sheeter's band over the entry gate

4. Concerning the breeding, I hope it doesn't take because she wasn't ovulating at the time.....Later she could volunteer to be a surrogate for Rita but be artificially inseminated with Skeeter's sperm since she is now free but knowing that if she does, she will be re-enslaved to Rita. She does it out of love rather than from rape.

So many possibilities, from the comments it is obvious we all hope you put a big bow on this story soon.

Joe_Doe_StoriesJoe_Doe_Stories7 months agoAuthor

Part 8, the finale, has been submitted. I also have an epilogue, which I may submit if people enjoy the conclusion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous