All Comments on '"Any Chance?" Auction Pt. 08'

by Joe_Doe_Stories

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Starting with Page 4, page 1-4 appears to be repeated.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'd forgotten about this story. Umm, you doubled up a couple times repeating story sections. The end left a little room for hopefully future stories from her monopoly slave auction house/distribution network. Shame there couldn't have been more adventures involving slave Annie and some of the other characters in their domains before ending up recovered and conceiving her own slave pussy monopoly. Anna Annie's Pleasure Pussies? She even copyrights & trademarks the skeeter design as her corporate brand. The "Slave Skeeter" could be used as a endless poke at her nephew but it serves a much better advertising function. "Only the best slave girls at Anna Annie's Pleasure Pussies. Look for the Slave Skeeter brand to know a slave has been bitten and craves to have her new owner scratch her itch."

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You need to edit this story. It repeated parts of the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Joe, is there an editing error here - it looks like most of the chapter got duplicated word for word?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It is possible that not quite all the new slave girls will have as pleasant and carefree an experience as slave Annie had. But then, that'll be educational for them too, so it really is a win-win scheme, isn't it?

cardman314cardman3146 months ago

Outstanding! Completes the story but leaves room for further adventures if desired. Nice job. My favorite so far.

roseyfingersroseyfingers6 months ago

there is a lot of good stuff here but it seems that there are also some cut and paste errors.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I absolutely love your stories and I have read this series several times. The first couple pages in the final chapter were good then it wasn't thanks for the story anyway.

IStillFeel30IStillFeel306 months ago

Story is titillating. However, it's the second one I've noticed in the last week to have major sections repeated. Is this a Literotica glitch?

hollowthreathollowthreat6 months ago

You lose a star for the duplication, suggest you withdraw and repost.

JeepsterdJeepsterd6 months ago

Love the mind fuck Merle gives the women!

Not happy about the duplicate, was hoping the story was as long as the page count made it look like!

lancelot_68lancelot_686 months ago

Lot of paste problems, but the story is awsome.

Please, when you've time, just edit and correct.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you so much for bringing this series to a conclusion - I loved the ending, especially the way she turned the tables on Skeeter (although I think she should have locked him in chastity, or even make him go through the Any Chance himself). The characters are so engaging that I really wanted to find out what would happen with them, and the sex scenes are smoking hot: nobody else does humiliation and anticipation quite as well as you. Please continue writing in this universe.

truffetruffe6 months ago

good story as usual, but it should be put back in the right order

truffetruffe6 months ago

good story as usual, but it should be put back in the right order

EGRIEGRI6 months ago

I liked the ending. Thinking Annie would wind up a slave with Rita going huge profit seemed off. I am glad she made lemonade from what could have been a destructive experience. Skeeter got a quick re education on what it is like on the other side. That was my favorite part.

Sorry about the duplication of your text. It was a real distraction but more so I felt robbed of probably an additional 4 pages of your work

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Compared to full story this last chapter seemed lackluster. Maybe enjoying a passionate session with Skeeter or something like this would make it much more exciting

Qwer12Qwer126 months ago

Well done and well played. 5 stars the whole way with great storytelling and fun and entertaining characters all and all top shelf entertainment. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really hope one day you could make an alternative ending where Rita went through with selling Anne, would be amazing. But this was still a good ending nonetheless, thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have read tons of stories on here over the years, but this by far is the best written. Although lengthy, the amount of detail and description is outstanding. I really enjoyed the whole thing. There is something wrong with Part 8 page 4. Excerpts from earlier part of the story have somehow been interjected in pages 4 thru 8. Otherwise, excellent.

MrRoper21MrRoper214 months ago

Good story with lots of turns. Some of them were frustrating until poetic license is applied. Saved this in favorites!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please finish your slave yoga series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous