All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 12'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
sweet real sweet

With all of the little side bits of information about the four,I feel as I have become to know them, and their personalities. Well written as always, and thanks for the good chapter....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Best Serial EVER!

<br>

Thank you so much for this.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Another Great Chapter!!!

I like how you added two more characters into the series. That gives Scott a total of six women that he might have to satisfy at one time. If I was Scott I think I would be in heaven with all these women. Keep up the good work

wildcat2008wildcat2008over 15 years ago
Outstanding!!

Cant wait till the next insallment arrives already!!!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
future

Scott and Veronica talk about their future together. They want to stay together, get married later not now, sent both girls to college for 4 yrs. Get a larger home, for all. Everyone makes a list - from the 4 list decided what to do, The girls have showed Scott their pussy's uncovered. No penatraction. Incest, if showing all and using fingers and mouth on the girls. When Carol comes for her photo shoot, she has no modesty around Scott. She showed her red haired pussy already. I see polyamory coming....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Broadening the scope now... Still no depth!

The story has way too many open avenues now and very little depth as yet. You keep adding in obvious teasers for future sex partners before the main four have even gotten fully into each other. That makes everything between them seem even more paper thin and make-believe than it already was.

This is reading like a fairy tale written by a teen boy with a few "dirty bits" tossed in to make it seem like the stuff he's read in his dad's Playboy mags from the 1960s. The basic setup holds so much potential yet it's being wasted by repetitive scene after wasted scene.

There was an infamous erotic story that used to circulate on the net about a guy who similarly fell into a setup with multiple females like this; however, in that one things progressed in each coupling according to a normally expected pace. None of this one step forward then two steps sideways nonsense.

There are no barriers to his making moves on these gals yet we're supposed to believe he's just holding back because he's bored with all his outrageous fortune?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReindeer58@Reindeer58
879 Followers
Chapter 48 submitted 8/16

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES