All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 13'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Keep It Coming!

<br>

Not quite sure why, but the Carol parts don't seem to have the same sexuality as the the rest - they're almost <i>asexual</i>.

<br><br>

It's not a big deal, just an observation. This is still the best ever serial here! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
That's because Carol's dialogue is the worst.

While all the dialogue in this series is simply horrible, particularly mom's, Carol's has hit a new low. She speaks like a wind up sex robot. They all do, but Carol is even worse than mom and Katrina, which hardly seems possible. I've never read such stupid, clumsy and redundant dialogue; except when it was written by someone for whom English isn't their native tongue. Maybe that's the case with this series too. Hopefully that's the case. In this series every sexy action is followed not by a normal reaction, such as a moaning or a twisting of the body or a reciprocal grab ass or kiss, leading to further normal actions and reactions. No, in this story every action is immediately dissected to DEATH by all parties involved, including the onlookers. Every action is immediately followed by either a question about the action, an acknowledgement and compliment of the action or a promise to follow up later on the action. Every action begets a very wooden discussion about the action. Other than when mom and dad always slip off to have sex, right in front of the horny daughters, who of course always then express their desire to join in, which always begets another stupid series of requests, promises and other inane discussions; other than those times when mom and dad have at each other nobody else in this story ever simply follows up on anything. That's what real people do; they get each other excited and then they follow up on it. They don't just continually talk about their excitement. What always happens here in this story, which seemingly takes place on Planet Wooden Sex Robot, is always completely asinine. Nobody continually does the things these people do, not without immediately going further. Nobody continually says the things these people say, not without immediately going further. A hot, naked young woman can only expect to be able to grab a hard, naked cock and rub it against her wet pussy so many times, while also saying how much she can't wait to do more with it, before the owner of that hard, naked cock says enough is enough. In this story, with these Chatty Cathy sex zombies? Any sane person would bury his cock inside the girl, just to get her to finally shut the fuck up! This is the strangest series I've ever read here. It's sexy, sort of, but when everyone is constantly jabbering on like they've just been given a lobotomy it does tend to dampen the eroticism quite a bit. Now, if only I knew how to create paragraph spacing. Run on paragraph, much?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The Best Story Yet

This is the best story that I have read on Literotica, the pace is like a good wine, it leaves one wanting to buy another bottle as soon as possible!!! I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
Very well done

I thought that the picture taking with Carol was a little boring, until they got in some sucking and licking, and then it was very good. I still want to see Scott fuck both of the daughters, and then Carol. It's a really exciting story, filled with very explicit sex. Thanks for the story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Write on! and write your own.

I love the story and look forward to reading each one as it's posted. "Anonymous" needs to quit reading and write his/her own story or quit degrading someone elses work.If it bothers you that much just quit reading but by all means quit grading! Keep up the good work Reindeer58!

sqheadgermansqheadgermanover 11 years ago
Well That's a deep subject

Yes, Scott and Veronica will be married Nov. or Dec. and they will take the girls along. period....

Carol, is coming for a photo shoot... Polyamory is coming along for the ride. 1st of many. Polyamory Love more than one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So much stalling is spoiling a good idea.

I can't really vote these chapters at more than 3/5 stars because they're about half the same words and situations being told for the nth time in the same story. This is crying out for an editor to pare it down to a reasonable pace and length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous