All Comments on 'Any Chance We Could Ch. 38'

by Reindeer58

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 13 years ago
Fantastic chapter

please keep it comming & soon

marklionmarklionover 13 years ago
Great Chapter!!!

You have written another great chapter in the series. I like how Scott was able to have a great time with Gwen. I like how you develop more characters into the story. I can hardly wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.

mbaabdmbaabdover 13 years ago
Another good day!

Sorry that you are writing Grace away, was looking forward to that dynamic. Didn't remember that Edith was a widow? Like bringing in Cheryl and Lauren and that Veronica was involved with both "interviews".

Gwen's time was wonderful. I do think that S and V should accept invitations out of the house.

Thought Evie was going to reveal all to the girls but she held her tongue. Building the anticipation to when all is known!!

MC still hasn't met the Mistress!!

No Hazel yesterdy and very little today. Thursday should make up for that.

I know this is all from Scott's perspective but I want to know so much more. What is going on in the Babcock household? Did Cheryl just dump Clairise off? I had a scenario in my head for the last four weeks for those two.

Lauren's father? Where was he mentioned? Do I have to read that chapter a third time?

Like including the Cardinals seats. Can't believe that two men with very good incomes don't have some sporting interests. I am a football official so liked the officiating of Lauren. So other than softball do E and S have interest in the NFL Rams, NHL Blues, alma mater's football???

I also liked K and A out on their own. I do like that K doesn't like what what happened with C and wants to prevent it repeating. Think that will be a challenge.

Lots of things scheduled for tomorrow so looking forward to reading about two dinners and a concert.

john1946john1946over 13 years ago
More enjoyable

It is fun to see this story continue and the new characters evolve. I especially like Lauren and of course the minister. As you say there are many ways to go with this story and I like the way you are doing it. Great read.

rock060752rock060752over 13 years ago
Keep writing

The one and only complaint that I have with any parts of this story, is that the gaps between chapters are longer than I wish. But that is very selfish on my part.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Still very interesting even though it's a long read.

I usually don't have the patience to read such a long story, but this story keeps my interest.

Keep up with this good storyline, thanks

digger33digger33over 13 years ago
FANTASTIC

Have just finished reading your fantastic story. As all the others have stated it's a superbly written, highly erotic story and I am eagerly awaiting the coming chapters. Each chapter was highly charged and very well written.

Keep up the awesome writing.

ace1350ace1350over 13 years ago
Awesome as usual!

Cant wait for the wedding and highley anticipated honeymoon! keep up the great work, your storys are erotic and well written and touch on many of my fantasys, Thank you and keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting

When you are going to submit your chapter 39

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReindeer58@Reindeer58
882 Followers
Chapter 48 submitted 8/16

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES