Any Time at All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dennis also told me there was a bank robbery in town about the same time I had left! He said one person had been wounded and the guy got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.

Next, I Googled bank robberies and found mine was at the top of the list, followed closely by the robbery back home in Blandon. I had finally achieved search engine optimization and my name and business weren't even mentioned!

It seemed that one Billy Bob Jenkins had suffered brain damage when he accidently shot himself in the head as he tried to down the teller with the nice tits. The article didn't state it quite that way, but I had been there, so I knew how it actually went down.

Next he attempted to shoot the second teller, the one with the great smile, only to have the bullet ricochet into the bag of cash held by the second perp. That caused the dye pack to explode in such a way as to spray the living shit out of Billy Bob. Thoroughly enraged, and suffering from acute lead poisoning and blurry vision, Billy Bob attempted to gun down his partner, who wisely fled through the bank door. He succeeded in shooting out the passenger window of his own automobile, while apparently missing his intended target.

Police were scouring the wooded area behind the bank for the second fugitive. He was last seen on foot, so the state and local police were confident he would soon be apprehended. Billy Bob had lapsed into a coma after undergoing brain surgery for the bullet lodged in his head. He hadn't been able to provide the police with any information regarding his accomplice.

An updated and, related article described how police had been able to trace the bank's stolen money to a Texas Congressman's family. They were on vacation and had stopped to tour the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, North Carolina. While Congressman Johnson and his wife were touring the famous structure, their two teenage boys were in the gift shops spending money like drunken sailors.

Congressman Johnson denied any knowledge of the money or whence it came. The kids claimed they found it in the truck. After questioning, the two teens admitted they had more cash in their suitcase. $7,348 of slightly stained cash was recovered.

Police had yet to determine if Congressman Johnson, his wife, or one of his kids was the second bank robber. The family was being detained for questioning.

That answered my question about the bank having a list of at least some of the serial numbers of the stolen bills. I had managed to save my ass while creating problems for a politician. It was a great stroke of luck!

I decided to explore the hills of South Carolina for a few days. I needed to lie low and stay out of trouble. I could only imagine how quickly I'd be arrested for killing my wife's lover if my ass was already in jail for armed robbery.

There were a lot of quaint towns and touristy things to see if a person took their time and opened their eyes. A couple days later, I was driving along a back road when I came upon an older pickup stopped along the shoulder. Two women were standing in front of it. They had the hood, up but didn't appear to have any idea what the problem was.

I parked in front of them and walked back to offer a hand. The two women looked enough alike for me to determine they were probably sisters in their mid-to-late thirties.

I introduced myself and offered my services. They looked at each other and nodded before turning back to me.

"That's so kind of you," stated the blond, heavier-set sister. "I'm Libby and this is my sister, Abby."

"Our truck stalled here, and we haven't been able to get it started again," added Abby, who was darker and slightly plainer looking than her sister.

I glanced under the hood and saw the battery terminal was badly corroded. I went to scrape the debris off the terminal when the cable broke.

"I think this may be the problem," I said as I pointed to the battery. "I have some cables and tools in my truck. I own a parts store up north. I change out batteries all the time. Repairing and replacing cables is something I do quite often."

"That would be wonderful!" exclaimed Libby as she pressed against my arm to get a better look at the problem. Her breasts were surprisingly full and firm.

It took me about half an hour, but once I had the cable replaced and the battery terminals cleaned, the truck started right up. The sisters were delighted with my assistance.

Libby dug a thermos from a cooler in the rear of her truck and poured a liquid of some kind into a plastic cup. She offered it to me.

"Have some unsweetened tea. We make it ourselves. It's our way of showing our appreciation for your help, unless of course you're interested in something a bit more personal," suggested Abby coyly.

The two ladies seemed nice enough, but I hadn't been with a woman other than Mary for around twenty years. If I were going to fall off the wagon, it would take something more tempting than the spinster sisters.

"Thanks, but the tea will be more than enough," I replied as I swallowed the strange tasting fluid.

I emptied the cup and handed it back to Abby. That was when I noticed the two women were both staring at me expectantly.

I slowly regained consciousness. I was lying on my back on something soft, like a bed. At first I wondered if I was at sea as everything was rocking. As my mind began to clear, I realized the swaying motion was actually caused by a naked Abby riding my painfully hard cock!

Her surprisingly large tits were bouncing back and forth less than a foot from my face. Being the kind of guy I am, which is straight, I decided to give her melons a bit of a squeeze. That was when I discovered my wrists were cuffed to the bed.

"What the fuck is going on?" I croaked after a couple of failed attempts at speaking. My throat felt absolutely parched.

"I'm repaying you for your kindness this afternoon," replied a smiling Abby. "Just lie back and enjoy the ride."

My mind was now beginning to clear. I considered the unusual circumstances. It seemed my alter ego had woken long before I had and had very much enjoyed being plunged into Abby's molten core. I had experienced some good sex with my wife, but nothing like this. My cock was hard enough to cut diamonds. I was building toward an explosion of epic proportions.

I felt Abby's internal muscles give my cock a hard squeeze and I almost passed out again. I could only groan as my orgasm consumed me. I had never come that hard before in my life!

"That was quite impressive," praised Abby as she dismounted and flopped down on her back next to me. "I bet I'm pregnant already!"

I was just regaining my senses when Abby made her declaration. Was she trying to get pregnant? Was I expected to father her child? How many women would want a man they had just met to impregnate them?

That was when I realized there were at least two with that mind set. Libby had grabbed little Bill and was stroking the fellow quite enthusiastically. As Libby fed my cock into her hungry snatch, it occurred to me that I had not softened an iota. I was hard as steel.

I came to grips with the realization I was being raped. These women had apparently drugged me, bound me and were having their way with me. I was being used with absolutely no regard for my feelings or emotions. As that thought crossed my mind, one of Libby's plump nipples crossed my chin. It was gone before I could capture it with my mouth. I was prepared the next time and latched onto her nubbin with my teeth. I didn't bite too hard, but hard enough so she was unable to dislodge it.

"Ooh! Bill likes my tits," gasped Libby as she leaned back far enough to stretch her tit flesh more than a little. "Look how he's feasting on my nip. I bet he's going to knock me up, too."

I was still a bit groggy, but that caught my attention! I released Libby's nipple and weakly voiced my concerns.

"Ladies, I'm a married man. I don't want any more kids. I'm getting a little old to for that shit and my wife would never understand. Please don't expect me to father your kids. I have enough trouble taking care of one."

"Don't worry, Bill. We don't expect you to contribute in any way, except for the sperm you're depositing inside us," replied Abby.

"We're both at an age where we need to have children or give up on the idea," added Libby. "We agreed that you'd be the perfect sperm donor. This is as involved as you'll be in the children's lives."

"Why did you drug me? Why am I tied down?" I felt were reasonable questions.

"We weren't sure we'd be able to talk you into mating with us. You seem like a responsible sort of guy. Knocking up two good looking babes and moving on might be out of your comfort zone," explained Libby.

My mind was working now and red flags were going up all over the place. These sisters had drugged and then bound me to the bed. They seemed earnest about wanting to get pregnant, but their methods were extreme. I had a bad feeling about their endgame.

"There's no need to drug me, nor tie me to the bed. I'll fuck both your asses off all day and night if you'll just feed me once I've fertilized Libby's garden," I promised.

"You're not just saying that so we'll release your arms, are you?" asked Libby. "You wouldn't skip out on us, would you?"

"I'd have to be nuts to walk away from this sweet deal," I proclaimed. "This is great, but I'd enjoy it a lot more if I could play with your tits and run my hands over your smooth round asses. I think you'd like it better, too."

"Okay, once I get my injection, we'll get you something to eat," promised Libby as she increased her pace on my painfully hard cock

Once I had emptied my balls. It was the second time in the space of ten minutes. The ladies untied me and led me to their kitchen. The house looked pretty normal, considering two crazy bitches lived there. I sat at the table as the women scurried around preparing a meal.

Libby placed a cold beer next to the dish of lasagna Abby slid in front of me. Abby then pulled a bottle from a cabinet and extracted a pill, which she placed next to my plate.

Seeing the confusion in my eyes, she explained. "That's another Viagra. The last one worked so well we decided to give you another one. Finish your dinner and sleep for an hour or. Then we'll expect you to keep your promise and fuck our asses off."

That seemed reasonable, so I downed the blue pill with a drink of beer. The next three days became a blurred haze for me. I suspect I may have overdosed on the Viagra, but I sure wasn't going to complain. I spent almost the entire time in bed servicing the sisters, or resting up to regain enough energy to ride them again. By the end of the third day, all three of us admitted we'd had enough.

We slept in the big bed that night without any overt sexual activity. Sure, I had Abby's left tit in one hand and Libby's nipple against my face when I awakened, but none of us even considered taking it any further.

"We had a great time," stated Abby as she kissed me goodbye. "Please don't ever try to stop in to visit your kids. We'd probably think you were going to try to prove paternity or something and take them away. I just know we'd react badly."

I nodded as I considered her not-so-veiled threat. "Don't worry about that. You'll never see me again. I won't call. I won't write. I certainly won't stop here again. I'll have to be satisfied with the great memories of the two most beautiful and sexy sisters on the planet."

Libby wrapped her arms around me and kissed me deeply. "Thanks so much for giving us so much pleasure, as well as children of our own. We'll be great mothers, so don't worry about your kids."

"I'm not concerned for them in the least," I stated flatly as I climbed into my truck. "I'll never forget you ladies. Thanks for memories and good luck with your future endeavors. You'll never see me again, but I bet you'll be thinking of me from time to time."

I didn't slow down until I crossed into Georgia. I stopped at a fast food place with Wifi and went online for the first time in almost a week. I had no idea so many surprises were in store for me.

It seemed that the FBI had begun investigating Congressman Johnson's financials. They discovered he had been accepting cash to allow Mexican drug mules access to the United States by crossing his land. He even had a driver who transported them from a place near the border into a small town where they met up with their bosses.

The article stated Johnson was in the process of rolling over on his business associates. It seemed that more than a few of them had positions of power and influence in Texas and Washington. The shit was really hitting the fan. I never saw that coming.

A related story identified Billy Bob Jenkins as a serial bank robber. He was the prime suspect in eight bank robberies in five states, including the one in my home town of Blandon! During his spree, he had shot and wounded two bank employees and a deputy sheriff in North Carolina. As a side note, he had succumbed to the self-inflicted gunshot wound.

I checked my email and saw my brother, wife and daughter had all been trying to contact me for the last two days.

I called Dennis to verify the email he had sent me. "You're vacation is over! They caught the guy who killed that Lassiter bastard. You won't believe this, but it was that miserable prick Detective Sampson! He did his damnedest to make it look like you or Tim Robbins wacked Lassiter."

"Why did he try to drag Tim Robbins into it?" I asked in confusion. "He's a good guy. We bowl against him in our league."

"Lassiter was boning your wife, as well as Lisa Robbins and Detective Sampson's wife. The guy was getting some prime married pussy. No offense," added Dennis.

"None taken," I assured my brother. "How did Sampson get caught?"

"The day you left town, National Bank was robbed and a customer was shot and wounded. The FBI pulled the bank's videos. They watched back a few days to see if they could find the perp casing the bank. One of the videos showed Sampson entering and fifteen minutes later leaving the building Lassiter lived in. It was across from the bank and down the street a little ways."

"No shit?" I asked I thought about the odds of this happening. "Did they catch the bank robber?"

"Not here, but he robbed another bank a day or so later. It was down south. The dumb fuck tried to shoot a teller but the bullet bounced off the acrylic glass protection shield and hit him in the head. He died a couple days ago."

"Wow! I guess you've had a lot of excitement while I was gone," I responded, as I thought back to Billy Bob's last hurrah.

"That isn't all!" replied Dennis. "I don't know if you heard, but Congressman Johnson from Texas is in some deep political and legal shit. It turns out he and Mayor Smith were roommates in college and they've remained chummy ever since. Smith was getting set to run for Congress next year, but Johnson squealed to the Feds about how Smith was involved in some kind of drug smuggling ring with him. Smith's looking at a long stretch up the river."

My head was spinning by the time I ended the call with my brother. I had heard of unintended consequences, but never heard of anything like this. I decided to simply delete the emails from my wife and daughter. It was time to go home and start my divorce.

Two days later, I walked into my house to find Mary making dinner. She looked at me and broke into tears.

"Dad! We've been trying to reach you for days!" exclaimed my sixteen-year-old daughter, Cindy, as she rushed up and hugged me.

"Was that before or after you had a restraining order served on me?" I asked, as I tried to resist hugging Cindy back.

"There was no restraining order! That Detective Sampson showed up one morning and told Mom he knew she'd been sleeping with that jerk, Lassiter. He took our phones and computers. He said we couldn't contact you because you were wanted for murder for killing Lassiter. They had to find and arrest you and he didn't want us warning you.

"Mom and I both told him he was crazy. You'd never kill someone, even if Mom did slip up, but he said he had all kinds of proof. You never came home, so it looked like you were running from the law like he said," reasoned my daughter.

"It was only after the bank robbery and Sampson's arrest that we learned the truth. Uncle Dennis finally told us Sampson had questioned you. The bastard told you that Mom and I were afraid of you. He's a murderer and a liar, Dad. We weren't afraid. We know you love us and would never hurt us," concluded Cindy.

"What about your mother and that Lassiter prick? You just told me she'd been sleeping with the guy before he was killed," I pointed out.

"You need to talk with Mom about that," replied Cindy with tears in her eyes. "Please listen to her, Dad. She loves you more than anything. Don't let this ruin the best thing you've ever had.

"Mom, I'll finish making dinner. You need to have a private talk with Dad. Tell him what you told me. He'll understand," insisted Cindy as her glare seemed to challenge me.

Mary walked dejectedly into our bedroom and closed the door once I followed her inside. Tears streaked down her cheeks as she looked at me.

"Bill, I slept with Barry Lassiter. I'm so sorry about it. Please forgive me!"

"You think it's that simple. You have an affair for months and then apologize? That makes it all okay? I don't think it does," I replied with some anger.

"Months? It was one time. It was at Sue's Kane's Friday afternoon retirement party. I had too much to drink. That was wrong, but it's no excuse. Barry offered to help me home, but he took me to his place. He practically carried me to his apartment and had his way with me. I woke up an hour later with him sleeping naked next to me. I didn't even know where I was," stated Mary between sobs.

"I put my clothes on and left. I called a cab to take me home. Remember how I told you I drank too much and didn't want to drive home? You drove me back to get my car the next day," concluded Mary.

"Why didn't you tell me he did that?" I demanded. "I would have ripped the bastard apart and fed him to the fucking fish."

"I knew that. I realized I had to tell you, but I was hoping to find a time when Barry wasn't around. I was afraid you'd kill him and wind up in prison. I can understand if you leave me, but I'd never forgive myself if my foolish actions placed you in prison. You're a good man, Bill. You deserve better. I won't fight you if you want a divorce."

The events of the past ten days or so raced through my mind as I looked at my crying wife. She was obviously devastated. I left home thinking she had no faith in me, but was I the one who lacked faith? I believed Sampson when he told me Mary and Cindy asked for a restraining order and were afraid of me. I should have known better!

I thought about Detective Sampson being caught on the bank surveillance cameras and my blind implication of Congressman Johnson and his fall from grace. I had indirectly flushed Mayor Smith's career down the toilet along with causing him some jail time. I had even managed to participate in an armed bank robbery! Finally, I fondly recalled how I had banged two ovulating sisters continuously for several days.

I had done all of that, yet Mary was apologizing to me for winding up in the bed of a rapist. I considered how difficult it had to have been for her to admit the situation to me, as well as the concern she would have had for my well being once she did.

I was the one who had several good reasons to apologize. Mary was watching me as I considered her confession. If she had not had too much to drink and been carried to Lassiter's bed, none of my experiences over the past ten days would have happened. Detective Sampson would never have visited me at work.