Any Time at All

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If I hadn't left town that day, Billy Bob could still be robbing banks and shooting people. Congressman Johnson could still be smuggling drugs into the country while making governmental decisions. Mayor Smith would be launching his bid for Congress, funded by drug money and his unholy partnership with Johnson.

Billy Bob did manage to accomplish something good because of his violent nature. Detective Sampson had been identified in the bank video. That had stopped him from finding a scapegoat to accuse of a murder he had personally committed.

I never would have spent three days screwing the asses off two semi-attractive sisters. I made my decision. I knew what the right thing was, but I also knew sometimes things went smoother when you did the wrong thing for the right reasons. Telling Mary about Billy Bob, Congressman Johnson, Mayor Smith, Detective Sampson and my three days with the Abby and Libby would serve no positive purpose. None I could see, at least.

"Mary, if you'll still have me, I'll love you forever," I softly proclaimed.

She was in my arms and hugging me as hard as she could. I realized how right it felt to have her body tight to mine. She was my love, my girl forever.

I carried her into the kitchen in my arms. She was laughing and constantly kissing my face.

"Way to go, Dad! You did the right thing. I knew you would. You and Mom love each other way too much to ever let something come between you," asserted Cindy. "Is there a chance I'll be getting a little brother or sister out of this adventure?"

I briefly thought about Abby and Libby and how badly they wanted children. Regardless, I realized Cindy wouldn't be getting any brothers or sisters.

"Sorry, Cindy. There'll be no siblings," replied Mary. "I've explained this all to you before. I had a difficult time when I was pregnant with you. The doctor worried that another pregnancy could result in very serious complications, so your dad had a vasectomy right after you were born. He's been shooting blanks ever since."