Any Time... Ch. 02

Story Info
Things become really odd for Michael.
12.3k words
4.7
2.5k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 11/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then

It had been a couple of years since Michael's unceremonious departure from Fayetteville. He had, in fact, ended up going back home to Jackson. Or at least close to home. Michael bought a 30-acre plot just outside of Shiloh National Military Park, close to Crump. It was a sleepy little community close to the Tennessee river and close enough to his mom that he could visit from time to time.

Michael hadn't been visited by Shait since his last day in North Carolina. Thinking it was a product of his alcohol fueled state of the past, he put it out of his mind and began getting his life together. Gym three times a week to stay in shape, working on his new home, starting a small blacksmith shop to supplement his income, things were looking up for him. He had even dated a few times. To his great surprise, he was in the midst of an at least semi normal relationship for the past year and a half.

Cindy was an absolute beauty. She stood six feet one inch tall, a full inch taller than Michael. Her lithe, slender body was adorned with average C cup breasts capped off with puffy, dark areola, and nipples. the most beautiful doe brown eyes Michael had ever stared into, and the longest raven hair he'd ever seen, perfectly matching her full bush of untamed pubic hair. The only reason Michael hadn't asked Cindy to move in with him, and vise versa, was her dad. Cindy came from a family of proud Ojibwe/Chippewa heritage. Her Pops didn't care for Cindy's proclivity for dating white men. Truth be told, he only tolerated her habits simply because she was the baby of the bunch. That and the fact that neither Cindy nor Michael felt they were ready yet for an exclusive, monogamous relationship kept them from making the plunge.

They met at the gym during his third trip there on a particularly slow Sunday. Michael was impressed with her fitness routine. "P90X program?" Michael asked.

"What's it to you, perv? You've been watching me for an hour now, what do you think?"

"I'm just asking because I've done that myself. It gets boring just sitting around sometimes. Your lunges would be more effective if you dipped further down. But whatever, I'll see ya around." He turned and was several steps away before she answered.

"Wait! Were you watching to be watching or watching to critique?" Her attitude seemed defensive.

"Neither. I was watching your form. You're half-assing some of the exercises. But the shape you seem to be in, you'll be fine. No worries. Plus, you do have a killer body, sorry for admiring that." Michael turned again to walk away and was stopped once more.

"Good answer, hold on." Cindy was only slightly less defiant now. "What do you mean half-assing my exercises? I'm doing them the way I was shown, and who the hell are you anyway? Some kind of exercise guru?"

Michael couldn't help but chuckle a little. "Definitely not a guru. I've spent a lot of time training, though, and I know you could go lower on the lunges." He never even noticed his compliment to her body went completely unmentioned.

"Okay, since you seem to know so much, show me." Her attitude did a 180. She wasn't one to let an opportunity to learn something new or a cute, hunky guy get away. After just over an hour, a lot of sweat and burning muscles, they called it a day. Michael offered to walk her to her car. They discussed exercise programs on the way out.

"Hey Cindy, I'm here a few times a week if you'd like to work out together. You're the first person I've met here, and since I don't have anyone to work out with, I just thought we could keep each other motivated."

"You know, I'd like that. Besides, I think you have a killer body too." Cindy giggled and gave him a peck on the cheek. "See you in a couple of days."

After several months of being gym rats together, Cindy finally got the nerve up to ask Michael a question. They were walking to her car as usual. "Michael, why haven't you asked me out yet?" His answer surprised her.

"Oh, I've thought about it more than once, believe that. I just didn't want to complicate our friendship with possibly dating, if that makes sense. I really do like you, Cindy. I just don't want to hurt you. I have an ugly past. I'm a recovering, well, kind of recovering alcoholic, and don't even get me started on my titty bar addiction." That garnered a laugh from both.

"Hmmm, ok. How about this, ask me out, explain it to me, and let me make up my own mind. But don't ask me right now, surprise me." Michael thought about it for a few seconds and agreed to her terms. Cindy leaned forward and kissed him full on the lips. No tongue, nothing sexual, but a full-on, tingling kiss nonetheless.

Michael let it go for ten days and finally did ask her out for dinner. Cindy enthusiastically agreed. They settled on a highly recommended Mexican restaurant in Selmer. They met at the gym Friday evening, and Cindy agreed to ride there in his truck.

During the course of dinner, Michael explained his time in the Army, his last tour in 'the Stan' as well as his injury. The medical discharge, the alcoholism, the Pump House, everything he could remember. He wasn't sure why, but he avoided the episodes that involved Shait completely. She listened to everything he said with interest and asked questions at the right times. When he was finished, she was smiling, which he didn't expect.

"So, ready to run away?"

"Quite the contrary." Cindy answered. "I was wondering. Since you have a titty bar addiction, I'm curious. In your professional opinion, what do you think of these puppies?" Cindy raised her shirt, exposing her breasts and beautiful dark nipples for several seconds before putting it back down. Michael was flustered and didn't answer immediately.

"I...uh yeah...um...fuckin' gorgeous!" Regaining his composer. "I always wondered what they would look like. Impressive!"

"Thank you. Now, you have to show me something." Her wicked smile left no doubt in Michael's mind what she wanted or what she meant. "Take me home with you, stud?"

"If you're absolutely positive, damn right, I'll take you home with me!"

"Oh honey, I'm more than positive. I'm absolutely...gushing." Michael quickly paid the bill, and they made their way to his truck. "Just a few things about me for you to ponder before you show me what you got, Michael. Not every guy I date gets to raw dog me, but you will. I'm on birth control, pull out or don't, I don't care, but I prefer it in me. I love butt stuff and anal occasionally. Oh, I have no gag reflex, and yes, before you ask, I swallow. Spitters are quitters, in my opinion. I don't shave, except my legs, sometimes. Yes, I did for tonight, so you better be worth it."

"Jesus Christ, Cindy. One, a guy would think you're a unicorn, and two, are you sure you didn't leave anything out?"

"If I did, I have no doubt you'll figure it out." Michael opened the passenger door for her. She climbed in, sat down, and said. "Now, I think you have something to show me?"

"Wait, here? Right now?"

"Yeah, why not? I showed you my ta-ta's in a restaurant." Michael shrugged, turned his back to the restaurant, unbuttoned his jeans, pushed the zipper down, and hefted his entire package, balls and all, into the night air. "Ohhhhh, fuuuuuuck! Long AND thick, I want ALL that baby!"

Before he got to the driver's door, Cindy was in the middle of the trucks bench seat waiting on him. Michael started the engine, backed out, and began the drive to his house. Cindy, however, had other plans. Rubbing his cock to full erection through his jeans was both pleasure and agony for him.

"Pull over somewhere and get that big dick out for me, baby."

"We're still in town, Cindy." She was insistent though.

"I didn't ask where we were. You drive, I'll blow! I want your cock in my mouth! Please!"

"Just so you know, I haven't been with anyone except Rosy Palm for months. This won't take long." Cindy giggled as Michael pulled into the city park parking lot and pulled his junk out for the second time in 15 minutes. Cindy wasted no time in gobbling his cock to the root. "Ohhhhh fuck that's nice baby!" As he drove the more frantic she became with his rod. Sliding to the base and holding it, then raising up and swirling her tongue around the head. When she cupped his ball sack she felt him tense up as his scrotum drew upward. She immediately took her mouth from his engorged cock, grabbed it at the base with her free hand and squeezed, HARD. "Ahhhhhh damn honey!" Was all Michael could get out.

"No, no, no, no! Not yet baby." Cindy squeezed a bit harder. Once she was sure his orgasm was averted she slowly eased the pressure at the base of his throbbing dick then whispered in his ear. "You like my head game, babe?"

"Fuck, Cindy! What's not to like!? Well maybe the way you cut my nut off." Cindy giggled again.

"I'm gonna edge you all the way home honey. Trust me, you're gonna love this."

"I trust you, I've just never been this horny before. What do you mean 'edge me'?" She began to stroke him again ever so slowly then fondled his full balls.

"So, basically I get you to the edge of orgasm then stop what I'm doing. Building up the end result until you explode when I want you to cum. Simple. It's just a matter of timing and knowing when to stop or slow down. Edging."

"I just know I was about to cum then bam! You stopped. I think we're going to be really good together."

"Oh, you think so, stud?" Before he could answer, she slid her mouth over his mostly erect cock again to the base and held it there, feeling his dick grow to fullness again in her mouth.

"Ohhhhh. Yes, yes, I do, honey." Her edging continued over the next 20 minutes. Taking him to the brink of orgasm only to stop again. On at least three occasions Michael thought he was going to actually cum before Cindy would put the death grip on his pulsing rod. When Michael pulled into his driveway Cindy waited until he parked in front of the house.

"Don't move babe. I'm not done yet." With that, Cindy began suckling on the big purple head in her mouth like a bottle. Circling her tongue around and tickling his balls with her right hand. After a minute she stopped. "Let's take this inside, big boy."

As they stepped out of the truck Michael could see by the porch light that Cindy's jeans were absolutely soaked. It almost looked as though she had wet herself. She realized what he was looking at as he unlocked the front door and explained.

"Yes honey, sucking dick makes me wet. I told you at the restaurant I was gushing. That wasn't a joke. Let's go in, now!"

He opened the door and they both stepped inside. Michael barely had the door closed when Cindy attacked his lips with the most passionate, wet, frenzied kiss he had ever had. As their tongues explored each other she began undressing Michael as he did likewise to her. He heard buttons hitting the floor everywhere when she didn't bother to actually unbutton his shirt. Barely making it to the couch she pushed him onto his back. Michael's turgid staff was at full attention as she impaled herself in one swift motion.

"Good God woman! That's the tightest pussy I've ever been in!"

"Because you've got the biggest cock I've ever had in it. I've wanted to do this for months now! Fuck me Mike! Fuck me like a whore!" The sound of skin on skin slapping was immediate and loud as Cindy slammed herself repeatedly on his pole with an urgency she never knew she possessed. Michael reached up and began squeezing both of her bouncing tits. "Ohhhhh yes Mike, fuck me like a cheap Indian slut. Make me your cheap Indian slut whore! Fuck me like I'm a piece of meat! Squeeze those red skinned titties like you own them, baby!"

Michael wanted to play along with the racial component of Cindy's sex, but he had never done this before. He was in uncharted territory. "Take that fat white cock, bitch."

"Call me a red skinned slut and mean it, you colonizing white mother fucker!"

Michael grabbed a hand full of hair, squeezed her tit with his other hand and pulled her down. "Ride that dick until I paint your worthless red womb white, you red skinned slut!" Cindy squirted all over Michael's invading phallus

"Fuuuuuuck Mike! YES BABY YES! I'M CUMMING!" HARD!" Michael gave a final thrust raising them both off the couch and released his pent up frustration inside her tight, wet fuck hole.

"Fuck Cindy! GOD DAMN, FUCK! AHHHHH! SHIT!" He came harder than he ever had in his entire life. He knew in reality it didn't, but it felt like each blast inside her lasted hours. His orgasm had never been this strong. He emptied what felt like quart after quart of baby batter into the tightest orifice he'd had the pleasure of being inside.

Michael was vaguely aware of his surroundings as he regained some semblance of consciousness. Cindy had collapsed onto his body, his hand still grasping her boob. She was nice soft and warm against him, he loved the contact but refrained from saying as much. They were breathing like they had both had a grueling workout, which wasn't far from the truth. After several long minutes recovering, Cindy raised up, smiled down at Michael and said.

"Hey." Michael smiled back at her and chuckled.

"Hey there."

"Sorry about your couch. Guess I should've mentioned that I squirt when I'm really, REALLY aroused!"

"No worries. I need a new one anyway. How long have we been laying here?"

"I'm not sure to be honest. I think we've been panting and recovering longer than we fucked though. My God, Michael. That was the best orgasm I've ever had in my life. I squirted all over you." Michael realized he was wet from just above his bellybutton to his taint. His scrotum was soaked with their combined love sauce. He could feel wetness on his sides and the couch cushions. Cindy sat up and tried to stand on shaky legs to no avail.

"Yeah, I'll wait a minute." They both laughed as she laid back on top of Michael's sculpted body and he wrapped his arms around her. The warmth was pleasurable in and of itself. "So, Mike, have you ever... you know... talked like that during sex before?"

"You mean like the name-calling thing?" They were both dancing around the subject. Until Cindy addressed it bluntly.

"Well, more the race play aspect. I really do love that, by the way. I can't explain why, but it turns me on so damn much."

"Until tonight, no, I haven't. That's two firsts for me in the same night." Cindy raised up slightly and looked Michael in his sky blue eyes.

"Two firsts?"

"Yeah, the edging and the...name-calling."

"It's OK, Mike, you can call it what it is, race play."

"Yeah, ok. The race play. That was totally, well, taboo and extremely hot all at once."

"I know! Right? But, for the record, that's just between us, and just during sex. You do that any other time, and I'll kick you in the balls." Michael laughed and kissed her beautiful full lips.

"Understood. I would never do that otherwise. I wasn't sure about doing it then, to be honest. I lo... like you way too much to do that." His almost slip didn't go unnoticed by Cindy.

"I know you wouldn't, Mike. I feel the exact same way towards you. I don't want to hurt you, ever, in any way."

"So, shower?" Cindy smiled big and nodded yes. She was half helped by Michael, and half walked into the bathroom and sat on the toilet while he started the water. Once it was warm, he offered his hand, and she shook her head no. He could hear her flow hitting the water in the bowl and understood. He opted for the shower method while waiting. When she finally got into the shower, Michael was letting the water run over his hair and face his eyes closed. Cindy got a good look at the scar on his left shoulder. Unable to help herself, for some reason, she reached out and touched it lightly. Michael immediately recoiled back a few inches and stared into Cindy's eyes. Again, slowly, she reached out and touched the scar once more. He didn't move.

"That's where you were shot, yeah?"

"Yeah." Cindy placed the palm of her hand over the scar and kissed him tenderly.

The touch was warm and knowing to Michael. Her kiss was received with relief. It wasn't a kiss of sympathy but rather the kiss of a lover in awe and admiration. They never discussed the subject again. Breaking the kiss, he grabbed the soap. "Time to clean your dirty little body, my hot ass Indian princess." Cindy laughed.

"Ohhhhh, now I'm a dirty Indian princess, huh?"

"God, I hope so. Otherwise, I just talked lots of shit to some other woman in my living room!" Cindy giggled and smiled as Michael lathered up her chest, rubbing his hands slowly over her erect nipples and getting a soft mewl in the process. Her sides and abdomen were next. Slowly and deliberately working the soap on her glistening light brown skin. He lathered up her shock of black pubic hair and barely grazing her labia he washed between her legs. "Turn for me, princess."

"Aw, I'm not completely clean down there yet!"

"Turn...around." Giving him a pouty look, Cindy dutifully turned presenting her back to him. Michael lathered up her shoulders. Again, he was slow and methodical. Shoulders, sides, both sides of her spine with his thumbs.

"You know, Mike. If you were doing this in bed, I'd either be asleep or getting ready to fuck your brains out, I'm not sure yet." More giggling which turned into soft moans as Michael slid his hands to her beautiful heart shaped butt. "Yeah, definitely would fuck your brains out."

"That wouldn't be a lot of fucking in my humble opinion. How about instead, we just fuck until we collapse?" Cindy backed up until her ass made contact with Michael's semi erect shaft, forcing him to move his hands back to her front.

"First of all, play with my titties. Secondly, you aren't a mindless moron, Mike. What you're doing with your property, your business, your life. Most people wouldn't have the wherewithal, skill, or patience to do all this. Or..." Michael squeezed both nipples. "Mmmm, baby. Or the skills to do to me what you can do, damn! I'm horny again."

Cindy rinsed off and got out, grabbing a towel on her way out. "Wash up and meet me in your room. Don't worry, I'll find it."

Michael wasted no time washing and rinsing. He was still drying off when he entered his room to a beautiful sight. Cindy was in the middle of his bed, her head on a pillow, ass in the air. Her lips were just visible through her pubic hair. "See something you want big guy?" She wiggled her ass at him. Getting on the bed behind her he dove in tongue first. Straight to her puckered ass then down across her taint to her already dripping wet labia. She had a sweet taste to her pussy that reminded him of honeysuckle in the summer.

"Baby you taste so good! Just let me do this first. I promise, you'll get what you want."

"Mmmmm, less talk, more tongue, big guy!" Michael didn't hesitate. He began licking and sucking her lips and was rewarded with her melodic moans. Back up her taint to her winking rosebud. Cindy relaxed the muscle enough to allow him to literally tongue fuck her ass. "Yes baby. God I love you doing that." A small orgasm ripped through her as Michael continued his tongue assault on her starfish. "Yesssssss, finally, a nasty mother fucker that eats ass! Fuck me Mike. Pound my pussy!"

Michael raised up and used his thumbs to separate her pussy lips. As he did, her cream ribboned between her labia creating easy access to her waiting fuck hole. He placed the head of his steel hard rod into her opening and hesitated. Leaving his thumbs where they were, Michael used his palms to completely spread her open, he wanted to see everything. Cindy pushed back until he was balls deep in her tight love furnace. They fell into a comfortable rhythm.

"Yesssssss baby, fuck that pussy."

It excited Michael to watch the wet pussy wrapped around his cock as he thrust in and out. Cindy's pussy collapsing as he pushed in, the skin expanding out as he pulled back. Her white cream smeared around the base of his dick. He spit on her ass and drove a thumb inside causing her to gasp.