Any Time... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, is that what we're calling it now?" Michael smiled at her as she continued teasing him. Slowly back then up, almost far enough for him to make penetration, but not quite. He took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck and nibble on it making her gasp. Michael let her have her way for a few more minutes, on an upstroke he tilted his hips just as she started her downstroke and entered her warm tight pussy. Shait never stopped and took the entire length in one smooth motion.

Their slow methodical love making continued. Michael grabbed both of her ass cheeks and squeezed. He loved the feel of her inside and out just as much as Cindy. Michael continued to suckle her nipples alternating from one to the other. Squeezing her breasts, butt, rubbing her back and sides.

Shait threw her head back. "Oh Michael, please, I want to cum. Make me cum my love."

"Keep doing what you're doing. I want to fill you up with me, my essence, my soul." She picked the pace up only slightly. Without warning Shait went down and began grinding on Michael's shaft pressing herself against his body, chest to chest, pressing into him like she was trying to become one with him. She hugged him and tensed up at the same time. Michael could feel her orgasm in his penis, milking him, coaxing him willing him to give her what she wanted. Michael grabbed her hips and held her in place as he ejaculated hard into her warm womb. Stream after stream of cum filling her up, causing her orgasm to continue. It took several minutes for either of them to recover.

"Do you feel that Michael?"

"That kind of a vibrating feeling? Yeah, obviously damn good sex."

"No, well yes, but no. The gate, it is near." Shait withdrew Michael's semi-flaccid dick as she stood and went to the outside deck. Michael followed just as nude. They could just make out a faint greenish bluish glow in the distance.

"Should we even bother to get dressed?"

"Yes Michael we should. About the gate, do not give in to the weightless feeling. You must concentrate as you go through. That is how you will keep your clothes, and your life. You are lucky I found a good place for you to land coming through. It's like falling down, or being hit. Don't go limp, don't give in to the feeling. Concentrate. Get dressed, you will take this with you." Shait handed him the small bag she had filled on the ship earlier. "Concentrate hard enough, and we will all three be rich." She turned, went inside and began dressing.

They were standing in front of the portal and Shait kissed him, then stepped forward and disappeared. Waiting a minute, Michael did the same. The same feelings came over him. He began to concentrate 'The bag, have...to...keep...the...bag' he thought. Suddenly stopping, on his knees, somewhere. It looked like dusk. He saw Cindy hugging Shait, Shait pointing at him, Cindy running towards him. Everything was spinning worse than being extra drunk. Oh shit, he thought. Michael puked hard then passed out. Nude, but holding the bag.

***************

It was just before noon when Michael finally started to move around. He could smell bacon and had a raging hard-on because he had to pee like a race horse. He started to get out of bed to relieve himself and realized Shait was still laying there, and the blankets to the other side of him were peeled back. He stood at the commode for what seemed like ten minutes just peeing. Finally done, he still had the raging hard-on and the mind set of an animal in rut. Entering the kitchen he saw Cindy in front of the stove and knew what he wanted, and it wasn't just the bacon.

Michael walked up behind Cindy pressing his manhood directly into her ass. Startled, Cindy turned to face him and was met with a deep, passionate kiss. He turned the eyes off the stove off, picked Cindy up, and took her to the table where he laid her down. Jerking her yoga pants off, Michael pulled a seat up in front of her now wide open legs and buried his face into her pussy. He couldn't help himself, he licked, kissed and sucked everything from her clit to her ass. Soaking his face and every body part of hers he was touching.

"Oh fuck, Michael! What's got into you? Not that I mind!"

"I don't know, I'm just horny as hell." Neither of them had noticed Shait standing there completely nude, playing with herself. Michael stood up, pulled Cindy to the edge of the table, and shoved his fully erect cock into her and held it there. She wrapped her legs around him drawing him in as far as he could go. Grabbing both breasts he began a slow, merciless pounding. Shait crawled onto the table, straddled Cindy's face, and began undulating.

The scene unfolding in front of him, ignited Michael's animalistic fuel even further. As Cindy tried to moan from the pounding she was receiving, they were muffled by Shaits pussy as she rode the face below her. Michael reached out and took one girls nipple between his finger and thumb and did the same to the other with his other hand. He continued to rail Cindy as he twisted a nipple on both women, causing them both to scream out. He knew both women were close to orgasm and kept fucking. Shait arched her back as her orgasm ripped through her. Michael reached down letting go of Shaits nipple and began rubbing Cindy's clit. All he could hear was "fuck, fuck, fuck, FUUUUCCKK!" Cindy threw her hands out trying desperately to make Michael stop, he just kept pounding.

Shait climbed off the table only to be grabbed by the wrist by Michael. He withdrew his dick from Cindy, and pulled Shait to the other end of the table, bent her over, and impaled her with his rock hard cock, causing her to stand on her tiptoes. When there was nothing left to shove inside her, he began railing her for all he was worth. She started moaning the harder Michael slammed into her. "Turn about is fair play, slut!" Cindy slid in front of Shait, grabbed her hair, and buried Shaits face into her sloppy, freshly fucked pussy.

Michael was like a robot on auto mode. Fucking harder than he'd ever done before. Cindy was going crazy on Shaits tongue. "Yes, yes, yes, eat that pussy slut! FUCK I'M CUMMING!"

The only response Shait could give was. "Mmm, mmm, mmm." Cindy released the hair he was using as a reign and slumped onto the table, a panting mass of femininity who was content and trembling from satisfaction.

Michael could feel his orgasm climbing from his scrotum. "I'm...gonna...fuckin...CUM!" He slammed inside Shait one final time as they both released. "OH SON OF A FUCK!" He came more than he had in a while. Rope after rope of cum, filling Shait to the point of his cum dripping out even as he stayed inside her. All that could be heard in the house was heavy breathing and an occasional 'shit' or 'fuck'. Shait slid off the table, and Michael's cock, and plopped ass first into a puddle of semen, still breathing hard. Cindy was still trying to regain her senses and Michael sat down hard into the nearest kitchen chair.

"That's...what...I...meant...about the gate." Shait was trying to talk in between breaths. "The after effect...of coming back. No one knows why, but...this is what...happens."

Cindy propped herself up, smiled at Michael and said. "Well fuck, I won't complain. Y'all can come back through the portal as often as you want! That was fuckin awesome!"

Michael did have a question, as he always seemed to. "So, after I passed out, what happened and how did I get in bed, and how long have I been out?"

"We half helped and you half walked to the house. I made you some ginger tea, which you pretty much gulped down and fell asleep." Cindy had laid back down on the table as she explained. "That was last night. You've been asleep for about 13 hours or so."

"I am surprised you are awake so soon." Shait basically slithered into a chair. "My first time I slept almost 20 hours. Then I wanted so much sex, my boyfriend had to leave the house. I went out and found a random man and fucked him too, that is why this is better with our own." She looked at Cindy. "I'm only a slut when I'm horny, you know that." Both women giggled. Shait got up walked off and came back shortly with the bag Michael brought back. "Excellent job, my love. Now we must work on you staying dressed as well." Shait emptied the contents of the pouch into the kitchen table. Cindy's eyes went wide.

"Is that what I think it is!?" Michael smiled.

"Yes darlin, spoils of the victor. A gift for myself, and my beautiful wives."

"You can bring back gifts, any time."