Anya

Story Info
Anya gets kidnapped and has a crazy night.
4.3k words
4.01
24.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RosieAd
RosieAd
7 Followers

A/N: This is one of my first erotic stories and I wanted this story to be kinda short and right to the reason you guys are all reading, the sex! I know that good characters in a good story need backstories but I don't really care about all of that. The main characters are Anya and James. James is part of some sort of mob or gang so there will be some side characters that are just some of the followers or members of James' group. On to the story.

__________________

"Dammit!", I say louder than I meant when I dropped my keys on the ground in front of me. I'm such a clumsy fuck sometimes and of course right now, during a scene of something out of a horror movie. I'm walking down a dark street, in the middle of the night because my dumbass boss made me stay late to finish some paperwork that he was supposed to but didn't.

As I'm walking down the sidewalk toward my car, that is parallel parked on the other end of the street, I can hear a car start driving behind me. It doesn't worry me at first because cars are going to drive down a street, duh. What does worry me though, it how the car stops in the middle of the street just a few feet out in front of me. Two guys from the back of the van get out and start to B line right for me. As I scramble, I reach my hand into my purse and grab my pepper spray but before I can fully get out of my bag I am stopped by the men.

"I would do that if I was you, Anya." One of them says but I can't tell which cause both of their faces are covered up with masks. I start to fight back against them and much as I could but these guys were strong as fuck. One guy holds my arms down and simultaneously puts their hand around my mouth, muffling my screams. The second guy, grabs my legs, lifting me up as well as stopping my frantic kicks. I can't believe this is happening right now, they always talk about young girls who get kidnapped off the street but I never thought it would happen to me. The guys walk me back to the van as quick as they can, throwing me into the back of the van through the side door. There are two more men in the car, one driving and another in the passenger seat. The man in the driver's seat is dressed the same as the other guys but there is something different about him, he's dressed much nicer and he directs the man driving to go back to base. Before I can yell some more or ask anyone what they want, a rag is held against my mouth and nose, I try to fight back by biting the hand but everything just goes black.

Sometime Later

As I feel myself waking up, I open my eyes slowly. The lights are very bright in this room and my head is pounding. When my eyes eventually adjust to the light so I am able to fully look around the room I am. The room is rather empty other than the small bed I am on and one door. This room seems to be in a basement because there are no windows and the walls and ground are made completely concrete. My hands are tied together so it is difficult for me to sit up but I do and leaned against the wall. I work to try and get the hands free but to no avail as someone comes into my room. I scream as they walk toward me and grab my arm.

"You can scream all you want but no one can hear you down here." He says as he pulls me into a new larger room. This room is much darker and I have no idea how he can see where he's going. We eventually reach the center of the room and he forcibly puts me on some sort of chair. He walks behind the chair and holds my shoulders back.

"Don't fight it and we won't hurt you. Badly." He says curtly to me. For some reason, it seems to calm me down a bit so I just stay in the weird chair. The guy yells from behind to some guy named James. When he does, more lights come on in the room with the brightest one shining down on me. I finally can see what type of chair I am sitting on. It's a chair that a gynecologist would use for an exam. I start freaking out more, finally understanding what they are going to do to me. For some reason though, the idea of being used also makes my heart race and pussy become wet. I'm disgusted by the thought of actually enjoying being raped.

The man I saw in the passenger seat of the car from earlier, comes out with another guy walking behind him. The guy in the front is clearly some sort of leader to these guys and is more than likely the James the guy holding me down was yelling for.

"Well hello Anya, I'm glad you could finally make it, I'm James." The man in the middle holds his hand out in front of me, almost like he wants me to shake it.

"What do you want with me? How the hell do you know who I am?" I say not shaking his hand. He just waves his hand and places it on the top of my thigh, only making my vagina pulse, ugh.

"Anya, I'm sad that you don't recognize me. I mean I have been observing you for the past 2 months. Following you, watching you. You are beautiful, how couldn't I." He says rubbing my thigh with one hand and touching my face with the other, I move my face away from his hand and try to get up but the large man behind me pulls me back down to the chair. How come all of these people are just going to let him do this to me. I squeeze my legs together as I become more aroused no matter how much I tried not to be turned on.

"I knew you would like this, you dirty girl. I watched you fuck that scrawny boy in your apartment. I knew you needed a real man like me." Oh my god, he has been watching me even when I hooked up with Henry from my office, I wasn't super attracted to him but I need a quick fuck and I knew he would work. He begins to move his hands to the waistline of my pants, I wiggle around so he can't grab the button of my jeans. He eventually gets frustrated and yells for the second guy to help the first one restrain me. He comes and grabs my legs so I can no longer move. In my head, I am screaming for them to stop but something is stopping me from trying to fight back against these men. I think I'm actually getting very aroused by these men, and I think I don't want them to stop. I mean James is kinda hot. I know it's fucked up but it doesn't seem like I'm going to escape anyways.

When the men finally hold me still enough for James' liking. He smiles creepily at me and mutters a "good girl" to me. He finally gets a hold of the button of my jeans and slowly undoes it and unzips my pants, revealing my black lace panties that are now completely soaked on the bottom. He inhales a deep breath in excitement as he quickly pulls my pants all the way down and throws them across the room. He quickly places my feet in the stirrups that were hidden within the chair. He ties each of my feet down to the metal stirrup, making my legs spread wide, completely exposing my clothed pussy. I can feel my heart race faster making my pussy pulse even more. He smiles greedily while staring down at my private area. He shakes his head a little making him become focused again.

"Thanks for wearing your good underwear for me. Now it's time to see your ample breasts." He says as the men let go of my shoulders and rip my shirt off of my body. James also joins, helping them remove all of the pieces in a rough manner. I'm left in the chair in just my underwear with my feet tied down and my legs spread very wide. The men and James, start to tie my hands down to the armrests. They tie them very tight so I know that there's no chance I'm going to be able to get out of the ropes. James then proceeds to tell the men to go get his tools.

"Don't worry sweetheart, the tools are to make you feel good. I want to make you scream my name over and over again. You're going to cum harder than you ever have before. I'm going to make you cum so many times it hurts." He says leaning between my legs and whispering in my ear. My breathing hitches and my pussy begins to hurt because of how horny I am. He licks the side of my face and down my jaw onto my neck. He begins kissing and sucking all over the surprisingly sensitive area on my neck. The men come back as a hickey begins to form on my neck. One of them is carrying some sort of bag with extension cords coming out of it, he places the items from the bag on a table next to James, I can't really see what any of them are but one could assume. The other guy is carrying two folding chairs, he opens them and places them a little way behind James. I guess they are going to watch.

"Ok, we are all ready to begin. There's only one thing in the way of the best night of your life." He says with a chuckle as he picks up a pair of scissors and cuts off my bra. My boobs are exposed with a small moan from James, he also cuts the sides of my underwear but he doesn't put them off yet. He focuses a lot of attention on my boobs, starting with just fondling them.

"They're so smooth baby. And I love your beautiful pink nipples, I bet they taste much better though." He says as he takes one of my nipples into his mouth, he swirls his tongue around it and sucks very hard on it. His other hand starts pinching the nipple that was being ignored. I can't help the large moan that comes out of my mouth as I arch my back, pushing my nipple further into his mouth. He pulls his mouth off of my nipple only to put my other one into his mouth. When he leans down to my boob, I can see over his head to the two men sitting behind James, both of the men have removed their pants and I can clearly see each of the erect dicks being stroked by their large hands. The fact that they are watching it like it's a live porno show only turns me on more so I moan louder. James sits back up and peeks over his shoulder at his men and turns back to me.

"Good girl, putting on a show for them." He says as he chuckles. He then changes his focus from my tits to my pussy that is now aching for his attention. He puts the palm of his hand on my pubic bone and reaches his thumb down to my pussy. He starts by slowly rubbing up and down my slit over my panties. My back arches more as I try to push my clit down to his thumb. He chuckles as he leans down and bites down on my cut underwear and pulls them off of my body. When they are fully off he smiles and puts the crotch of my underwear to his nose and he takes a big sniff. His eyes roll back and he closes his eyes in delight. He throws the underwear back to the men who are jerking off to my naked body. They each take sniffs of the wet spot on my underwear just like James had.

"That is absolutely one of the prettiest pussies I have ever seen. I need a taste." He says fastly as he quickly leans down and licks my entire pussy. He mutters "You're so fucking wet!" as he pulls back for a quick breath. He then moves his tongue up and down my slit at varying speeds, making me moan faster than before. He also probes his tongue in and out of the opening of my vagina making me squirm because he never pushes his tongue all the way in. He then focuses his attention on my super sensitive clit. I scream out the loudest moan yet as a wave of pleasure runs through my body down to my pussy. He starts sucking harshing on my clit making me feel the white-hot burn of pleasure on my lower abdomen. He brings his hands up to my vagina and sticks one finger in slowly while still sucking on my clit. His hand eventually picks up pace as he pushes another finger into my tight pussy. I can't stop my moans as I throw my head back and closing my eyes. He doesn't lose pace as he pulls back and uses his other hand to aggressively rub the head of my clit super fast, only raising the level of pleasure I am receiving. I can't stop the screams that rake through my body as I quickly reach my climax.

"Oh my god, I'm cumming!" I scream with a harsh groan as my first orgasm rolls over me. I can feel my pussy spasming and clenching around James' two fingers that are still pumping in and out of my pussy, keeping me at my climax longer than I have ever experienced before. When I finally come down from my climax, I relax my back and lean back against the chair and look James in the eyes. His eyes are hooded with arousal as he slowly pulls his two fingers out of me and sticks them into his mouth. He sucks on them, making sure my juices are clean from both of them.

"Goddamn, that was so fucking hot baby. You taste amazing." He says and he leans down and cleans up all of my juices from my vagina. When his tongue runs over my clit my whole body twitches because of how sensitive it is after my orgasm. This only seems to make him more excited.

"Oh, you're a sensitive one aren't you." He says as he blows cool air on my hot clit. This makes me squirm to try and move my overly sensitive clit from the stimulation. He laughs and reaches over to the table with "his tools" arranged on in. He grabs a large magic wand vibrator which makes me gasp loudly.

"Now this is probably going to be uncomfortable at first cause you're so sensitive but the pleasure will eventually cover it up. I'll start on the lowest setting for you, baby." He says as he presses the button and turns on the vibrator. Even though it is on the lowest setting, you can still hear how fast it is moving. I whimper away as he moves the vibrator down. I knew just how sensitive I can be and I knew that I was especially sensitive after that huge orgasm I just had. He starts by rubbing the vibrator on my outer lips of my vagina and slowly moves his way to the opening applying more pressure. He moves it around, building my next orgasm up, but he avoids contact with my clit, but that does last for too long. He slowly maneuvers the vibrator to first touch the top of my clit hood making me gasp loudly and try to move away from the vibrator but I can't move because my feet are tied down tightly.

He just smiles up at me as he puts all of the pressure onto the head of my clit. I let out a scream of pain because of the intense painful pleasure that hits me like a ton of bricks. A string of cuss words fly out of my mouth as I can feel my pussy convulse and begin orgasming. I struggle and try to move away because my clit is only more sensitive due to my uncontrollable orgasms. My screams of pleasure only increase when he turns up the speed on the vibrator. It has to be on the highest setting as I begin to feel my legs shake frantically due to the extreme amounts of pleasure. I can barely suck in a breath as James begins to finger fuck me again with his two fingers. I start screaming James' name as he continues his assault on my pussy.

"Are you ready baby?" He says looking up at me but I have no idea what he is talking about and I can't even form any words with my mouth. He smiles as he clicks the button on the vibrator, finally turning it up to the highest setting. The pleasure immediately becomes too much as my eyes roll back into my head. My whole body becomes numb and everything goes black for a few seconds.

When I regained consciousness, the first thing I see is a shirtless James caressing my face. He notices that my eyes are open and a smile instantly crawls across his face. All I can feel is my burning hot pussy pulsing and one of my legs still twitching uncontrollably.

"I didn't know you could squirt baby." He says as he picks up the shirt he was once wearing and I can see that the front is almost completely soaked. I didn't know I could either. I try to say something but my brain is still fumbling for that life-changing orgasm so only nonsense comes out of my mouth. He shushes me and says it alright and that he'll give my clit a break. He pours so cold water over my pussy, causing me to jump in shock but surprisingly it does kinda help. My pussy feels much cooler and the pulsating is minor, like how it is normally when I get aroused.

"I'm going to let you calm down before our next game and I know just the thing to do while we wait. My cock is screaming for some attention." He says as he pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his huge erect dick. He is circumcised and he has no pubic hair, just what I like. The tip of his dick is almost bright red and there are a few angry-looking veins running down the underside of his dick. It's a nice dick in my opinion. He pulls up a small stool next to the top of the chair and he steps upon it, perfectly alining his dick with my face. He begins by grabbing the top of my head toward his dick and shoving his balls into my mouth as he smacks the side of my face with his dick.

This is something I've only ever seen in porn and goddamn is really fucking hot to fill his thick dick smack against my hollow cheeks. I suck on his balls and try to fondle them with my tongue the best I can before he pulls back and replaces them with the tip of his dick. I can taste the salty remains of some pre-cum forming at the slit of his dick. I focus all of my attention on the super-sensitive area of his dick on the bottom side of his mushroom top. This pleases him as he lets out a loud groan and yells 'FUCK!". I knew I was good at giving blowjobs and I'm glad to see these skills finally came in handy.

The pleasure becomes almost too much for James so he grabs the back of my head and begins to pump his dick in out of my mouth, the tip reaching the back of my mouth. I can see that he isn't fullying shoving it in so I push my head forward making his dick reach down into my throat. His groans become much louder and he gives me praises for being able to take his full, 9-inch cock in my mouth. He beings to start pumping his dick all the way back into my throat, starting slow and picking up speed with each thrust. He eventually begins to fully start throat fucking me, causing me to gag a little but I have never really had much of a gag reflex, something that most guys find extremely hot. He continues to ram his dick in and out of my throat with loud groans and cuss words flying from his mouth, when he slows down I begin to suck and bob my head, as much as I could, on his dick. I swirl my tongue around his most sensitive areas, causing his dick to begin twitching in my mouth. I keep sucking waiting for his dick to shoot his cum down my throat but he quickly pulls his dick out of my mouth with a large groan.

"Fuck, you almost made me cum! We have so much more fun to have and that would have ruined everything." He says as he smacks his hand down on his thigh like he's trying to bring himself down from the edge I almost brought him too.

"But if you want a load down your throat, I'm sure one of the boys from the audience would love their dick sucked by your pretty little mouth." He says pointing over to the two guys who are still jerking off while watching. I completely forgot they were there and immediately feel my pussy begin to pulse hard again at the thought of being watched. Both of the guys shoot up from their chairs, giving me a better few at each of their cocks. They are both pretty well endowed but James is definitely bigger than both of them. James walks back over to his seat between my legs and one of the guys steps up onto the stool. He aggressively shoves his whole dick straight into my mouth and I begin to give him the same treatment I had just given to James. His moans are deeper than James but he doesn't fuck my throat as hard as James did. I suck is dick as hard as I can and run my tongue all over the tip of his dick, he doesn't last as long as James and immediately shoots his load down my throat and onto my tongue, I get a taste of his salty load before I swallow all of his cum. James begins to clap as the man pulls out his dick that is already becoming limp. He gives me some compliments on my mouth and walks back over to his seat and sits down to watch the rest of the show.

The next guy steps up onto the stool and I can see that his dick is uncircumcised and probably a few inches longer than James' but James' is definitely much thicker than his dick. He starts slowly by sliding his dick into my mouth so he can enjoy my excellent tongue work. I do all the same things I did for the other dicks but this time I place my tongue under his foreskin and lick all around in some of his most sensitive areas that are no longer protected by the skin. Much like James, he lets out a string of very loud curse words and groans. Before he can cum because of the stimulation, he slams his long dick all the way down my throat and begins to throat fuck me, rougher than the last guy and at about the same speed as James had. While the guy is throat fucking me, I feel James' fingers begin to touch my pussy again.

RosieAd
RosieAd
7 Followers
12