Anya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not a sensitive as before because it has had some time to calm down but it is still excruciating to feel James' slowly and teasing fingers mess with my pussy. I try to focus on the dick in my mouth as James continues to only kinda give me what I want. He traces the outside of the opening of my vagina and bushes his fingers over my clit but it is enough to make me involuntarily buck my hips at him. Just as James is about to rub his fingers over my clit again, the guy cums in my mouth. His cum has a better taste than the guy before him but is still very salty. His dick pops out of my very use mouth and throat, he also returns to his seat, he high fives the other guy who is already back to jerking off as his dick has already hardened again.

"Okay, Anya, now that you have milked my boys and given me some amazing head, it's time to turn the attention back on you. I'm going to make you cum again but not without my permission. You have to ask before you cum." He says as his fingers finally start rubbing small circles around my clit. I can feel a gush of my juices go to my pussy as my orgasm starts to build quickly. I have no idea how I am going to be able to focus enough to be able to ask permission before I cum.

12