Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not?" I asked.

Anya giggled again, looking sheepish, "What? Right here in the bar?"

"Sure. There's no one else here. You can come behind the bar so just in case someone walks in, they won't see what you're doing right away."

Anya bit her lip again as she grinned. Then she took another sip of her drink, and got off of her stool. She quickly moved to the opening that led behind the bar, her heels clicking as she came and stood next to me close enough for our hips to touch.

"I don't suppose you're free to...help me out?" Anya asked as she raised her eyebrows at me.

"I could do that," I said.

My hand slid over and went to Anya's thigh. She leaned back further against the bar and pushed her hips out. I let my hand slide up to the top of her pants, and then undid the button at the top. They were somewhat high on Anya's waist, which made it all the more fun when I slowly slid the zipper down. The pants were open, but I didn't slide them down just yet. Instead I just raised my hand and slid it down the front. Anya's lips parted slightly, her eyes whipped down to watch what I was doing, and her tongue subconsciously went to her top lip. My fingers lightly touched over her skin until I found the top of her panties. I pressed a little harder against her to dip my fingers underneath the black lace, and then kept going.

Anya breathed out a little heavier as my fingers first came into contact with her pussy. One touch was all I needed to determine that she was already wet. I let my fingers rub down until I found her opening, and then I pressed against it with more pressure. Anya's mouth curved into a grin as she stared down at the sight of my hand in her pants. I rubbed a little more, teasing the wet opening I felt, before lightly sliding one of my fingers inside her pussy. I flexed the tip of my finger inside her before pulling it out, and then moved it up until I could rub it on her clit.

"Oooh..." Anya moaned.

She leaned back against the bar more directly, propping herself up with her elbows and pushing her hips out further. The pad of my finger rubbed against her firmly and slowly, applying pressure right against her clit in a slow circle. Anya's hips led the rest of her body in the occasional twitch as she started to get into it more intensely. Her breathing picked up, although she remained otherwise silent. Every so often I would dip my finger back down to the opening of her pussy, stealing some of the wet from her pussy to make sure my finger stayed slippery on her clit.

"Oh my god..." Anya moaned louder as she turned her head to look at me.

As she continued to moan, getting louder and moving more erratically in her hips, Anya's hand left the bar. Her fingers went down to my thigh, where they firmly dug into my thigh through my pants. I didn't break my stride, in fact I started to rub her clit faster. She moaned louder still, and while her hips began to slightly sway back and forth, Anya's hand began to rub my cock through my pants.

I could see her face next to me. Her eyes were glazing over from the sensation that was running through her body starting at her clit, but Anya had that hungry, determined look in her eyes. Her hand moved up, gripping the shaft of my cock and feeling the outline of it in my pants. Then she grabbed the waistband of my pants, attempting to unbutton them with one hand. I rubbed her clit harder, causing her to moan, squirm, and lose her concentration. Her head craned up as she moaned again, but when she brought it back down she firmly focused on opening my pants again. This time she succeeded, undoing the button and quickly pushing the zipper down by just pulling it apart. I countered by rubbing even faster, breaking Anya's momentum.

Suddenly, she leaned forward at the waist, and then bent backwards. Her hips stayed against the bar while her head went backwards, and she draped herself across the top of it. That was the moment. One of Anya's heels twisted into the floor as she squirmed, and then she picked up her leg off the floor, moving it to the side.

"I'm gonna cum..." Anya moaned.

She held onto the bar with both hands as her back arched over it, pushing her hips and her clit into my fingers all the more. I worked her clit without stopping, feeling her tense up at my touch until she exploded in a wonderful orgasmic cry which turned her into a moaning and shuddering, but fully clothed, mess.

When Anya's orgasm was finished, she quickly flipped around and leaned forward over the bar. She rested her head on her arms for a moment before she straightened up, and then looked at me with those intensely hypnotic eyes again.

"There's no way I'm not returning that favor..." Anya said in a throaty whisper.

"What about your 'friend'? She could be here any minute," I said, feeling my cock throbbing in my pants.

"If I can't make you cum by then," Anya stepped in front of me, and then crouched down in her high heels. "I don't deserve her."

Anya kept those determined eyes staring up at me as she finished opening my pants and pulled my cock out. She still didn't break her gaze as she stuck out her tongue and brought it to the tip of my cock. She licked several times, and then grabbed the shaft of my cock with both hands. I couldn't take my eyes off her purple lips as she moved them in. First, she slid her mouth down my cock, moving her hands out of the way as she did. With no indication of effort, Anya shoved my cock into her throat. Then, as she pulled herself away, she grabbed my shaft with her hands again, stroking it with both of them on the way back up. When she reached the top, she popped her mouth off just long enough for her hands to twist slightly and give a tiny squeeze to the tip of my cock. Then her hands slid back down the same way, and her mouth took it in again.

"Holy...fuck..." I said quietly. I was legitimately taken by surprise.

Anya's determination continued. It quickly made my head go fuzzy, and took the feeling out of my hands and feet. Anya was easily one of the greatest oral artists I've ever encountered, but tonight she was outdoing even herself. The combined motion from her mouth and her hands never allowing my cock to take a break from the consistent pleasure was bringing me closer very fast. Normally there's the brief break you receive when someone pulls their mouth away before going back down, but Anya was going so fast I felt nothing but intense buildup the entire time. Her mouth seemed to be wanting to suck everything she could get to completely drain me, and her hands ensured that it would explode all over her face.

"Right there that is fucking perfect..." I moaned. "Don't stop..."

Anya stared up at me without changing her motion, and raised her eyebrows as if to say 'Are you kidding me?'

Anya's needy, determined technique continued, while her eyes continued to flash her 'please cum for me' expression up at me. I leaned back on the bar slightly, feeling my head start to sway as I got closer and closer. There was a deep, intense buildup in my cock, and every time she stroked her hands over the tip it got worse. I tensed up, feeling it was right there, about to happen. Anya saw it too, and I saw the smile in her eyes at the realization. Again, she didn't change a thing.

I began to cum suddenly, with a force that caught even me by surprise. Anya's mouth was halfway down when the first burst of cum shot out, but as soon as she felt it she pulled back. A smile formed on her open lips as she put her tongue out and tipped her head back. Both her hands kept stroking, shooting two more blasts of cum into her mouth and onto her purple lips. She gave a wild squeal of joy, and then shoved her mouth back down. The rest of my cum pumped into her mouth as she slid herself back and forth, until she pushed my cock down her throat and held it there until I was finished.

Anya pulled back as I steadied myself against the bar. She looked up at me with a smirk, bringing her finger up to her lips and cleaning up a rope of cum that was left behind. She pushed it into her mouth, and then tapped on my pocket with her other hand.

"Your phone went off during," Anya said, returning to her normal voice.

"I didn't even feel it," I said as I tried to clear my head from the tingling sensation I was left with.

I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw the notification from the security system. A car had come down the driveway, and someone was approaching the front door.

"She's here," I said.

Anya stood up, wiping her mouth and then turning around. She quickly checked herself in the mirror that was hung on the wall behind the bar. From how vigorously she had gone down on me, Anya's purple lipstick was somewhat disheveled to say the least. She turned back around, and reached into her blazer to pull out the gold lipstick tube again.

"I'll be there in a minute," she said with a wink as she reapplied her lipstick.

I hurried out of the lounge back into the foyer, and then quickly crossed it to the front door. From the frosted glass windows above the door I could tell that it was already getting dark out. Who knew what excuse Kristen had made when she left her house, but obviously she didn't feel the need to go back home tonight. I reached the door, and pulled it open to find Kristen standing there. She looked up as the door opened, giving me that knowing smirk she always had on her face. We were both silent for a moment, until she waved both of her hands toward herself to tell me to get closer.

"Come on," Kristen egged me on.

I leaned into her, putting my arms around her waist as Kristen wrapped hers around my shoulders. As soon as she was close enough, she kissed my neck a bunch of times, and then ran her tongue up it to be cheeky. I reached my hand up her back, finding the back of her hair and grabbing it. I lightly pulled her head back so she had to look upward, and then gave her the same treatment. Kristen gave me a light punch on the shoulder, and we pulled away from each other, both grinning. One of my favorite games to play with Kristen was for us to try to out-dominate each other. When it was us, and other girls, things tended to get...competitive. I had my fingers crossed for that to happen with Anya tonight.

"Shit, man, it has been too long," Kristen said like we were old bros.

Kristen walked past me into the house as I closed the door. I of course had to drink in the sight of her particularly pleasant petite body. Kristen immediately kicked off the shoes she was wearing, leaving the pair of overly short jean shorts she was wearing as the only thing on her lower half. Her top consisted of a button up denim shirt that was hanging open, and a t-shirt that looked as old as it did loose. She looked her own trademark brand of unkempt, which frankly did it for me simply because so few others that came to the Lodge had that style. Her hair was shorter, but still long enough for me to grab onto, with blonde strands combed back, and her brown roots coming through underneath.

"So where's your girl?" Kristen said in her typical husky but quiet tone.

*Click-click-click-click*

The sound of Anya approaching came before we were able to see her. Then, from the dim lights of the corridor leading to the lounge, from behind the large staircase leading to the second floor, she appeared. She and Kristen were dressed for two different events, which somehow made the look they gave each other all the hotter. Anya stood there, dressed in a semi-formal, classy outfit, hands on her hips and her purple lips teased into the tiniest smirk. Kristen bit her lip as she stood there in her street clothes.

"Hey..." was all Kristen said. I could hear the suggestiveness in her voice. She sounded pent up, like she needed to release a very particular type of energy.

"Hi there," Anya said, her smirk widening.

Without another word, Anya clicked across the rest of the space separating her from Kristen. As soon as she was close enough to do so, Anya put both her hands out and lightly gripped Kristen by the cheeks. Kristen was taken by surprise, only putting her hands on Anya's hips at the last possible second. Anya leaned in herself while pulling Kristen's face forward, and then planted her painted purple lips directly onto Kristen's. They kissed once, silently, and then again, this time with Kristen letting out a quiet 'mmm' sound.

I slowly closed in as Anya deeply kissed Kristen a third time, and then released her face. Kristen took in and let out a sharp breath, and then bit her lip as she grinned. Anya looked at her like it was no big deal, but from where I was standing behind Kristen I could see her ears turning red. I had to smirk as they kissed, knowing that my cock was in Anya's mouth not three minutes prior. Kristen ran her hands over the side of her head, ensuring her hair was draped back over her head. Then, before she even put her hands down she reached for Anya again. This time Kristen grabbed Anya, putting her hands on Anya's neck and then sliding them around to the back of her head. She pulled Anya in and the two began to kiss again.

It became more aggressive now that Kristen was leading. I stepped up beside them, allowing me to see just how hard Kristen's lips were pressed against Anya's. That kiss broke, and both their tongues came out to lick the others. While Kristen held onto Anya's head to keep the kiss going, Anya's hands had slid underneath Kristen's t-shirt. It was baggy enough that both Anya's hands felt up Kristen's stomach, feeling Kristen's skin all over her midriff. Kristen released Anya's neck, and then groped her way down to Anya's ass. Ever the tease, Anya lifted one of her legs and wrapped it around Kristen's as they stood there.

When they broke apart after more making out, Kristen was breathing heavily, and looking charged up. She stared into Anya's eyes as if in disbelief, and bit her lip again. I would've loved to know what Kristen was imagining in that moment. If she could teleport to wherever she wanted in the middle of doing whatever she wanted to to Anya, what would that have been? I got some idea of that a second later.

Anya moved her fingers up and ran two of them along Kristen's bottom lip. The shiny purple lipstick Anya was wearing had left a tiny smear on Kristen's lips as they kissed, and Anya was tracing along it with the pads of her fingertips. Kristen's mouth hung open as Anya's fingers ran over the smear, until Kristen leaned her mouth forward and sucked the tips of Anya's fingers into her mouth. She sucked them both, and then stuck her tongue out so Anya could run her fingers over that next. Then, Anya took her fingers from Kristen's mouth, and ran them down her neck. Once she was at the collar of Kristen's t-shirt, she pulled it down, teasing the top of Kristen's tits one at a time.

"Soooo," Kristen said quietly. "Can we go somewhere and have some fun now?"

"I was waiting for you two to tell me what to do," Anya said with a smirk. She beckoned us to follow her with a slow curl of her finger, and then began to ascend the stairs.

Kristen watched Anya start to walk away, staring at her ass and her legs. Then she turned to me, her eyes wide in exasperation, and silently mouthed "ho-ly fuck" to me before she followed Anya to the stairs. I nodded in agreement, and we both followed Anya up the stairs. Once we were at the top, Kristen scooted forward to catch up to Anya on the way to my bedroom. She put her arm around Anya's waist as they walked down the upstairs corridor, and then ran her hand up the back of Anya's thigh. I myself was busy staring at Kristen's legs as she walked. They were quite nice.

Once we had reached my bedroom, whatever remaining pretense we had towards teasing each other was gone. By the time I had shut the door behind us, and turned back around, Kristen was already moving on Anya again. The room was dimly lit by the lamps on the end tables next to my bed, so Anya and her dark clothes were mostly in shadow. Kristen was facing the light, but soon became overshadowed as she pulled herself into Anya again. The two of them started kissing again, with both sets of arms reaching for the other. Anya's hands went for Kristen's back and down to her ass, but then for just a moment Anya moved her hand in order to beckon me closer.

I closed in on the two of them right as Kristen's hands were grabbing Anya's blazer. She pulled it off Anya's arms, and then tossed it aside. Anya still had her button up blouse on, but Kristen seemed thrilled even at the prospect of Anya's arms being bare. Kristen ran her hands down Anya's arms as if she wanted to feel every inch of her. As Anya raised her arms, Kristen kissed up one of them before turning her lips back to Anya's.

I found myself at Anya's back, sandwiching her between myself and Kristen. The duo continued kissing, so I leaned in and began to kiss along Anya's neck. While Anya reached one arm back to run her hand through my hair, Kristen joined me in kissing her neck. The two of us heard Anya give a tiny moan, and that pushed Kristen and I to keep going in tandem. While Kristen's hands groped at Anya's tits through her blouse, I reached around and began to unbutton it from the bottom. Kristen joined in, undoing the other buttons from the top. As soon as they were all popped, and Anya's shirt fell open, Kristen began to kiss up her chest around her cleavage.

For a moment I watched Kristen eagerly kiss Anya's cleavage while her hands went up her stomach and then onto her tits again. When Kristen came back up, she hastily pulled Anya's open blouse off her shoulders and tossed it aside. Before the shirt had lightly floated down to the floor, Kristen grabbed at Anya again. This time it was by the waist of her pants. Anya raised both her arms behind her, grabbing me by the back of the head. I began kissing her on the neck, and then down to her shoulders, making sure I could get a good view of what Kristen was doing.

Kristen had gone down onto her knees and was now kissing along Anya's stomach as she pulled at the waistband of her pants. They were somewhat tight so there was very little give. When Kristen realized that, she quickly transitioned to unbuttoning the pants entirely. Kristen finished that with one flick of both hands, and then put them on Anya's thighs. Instead of pulling the pants down from the top, Kristen gripped the material over Anya's thighs, and then began to slide them down. Anya's pants slipped down several inches, revealing her hips and the black lace of her panties hugging them.

"You've got to be kidding me," Kristen said as she looked up from her knees. "That is so fucking hot..."

Kristen continued to lower Anya's pants until her thighs were exposed. Anya giggled and held onto me as she lifted her feet from her heels one at a time to allow Kristen to pull off the pants completely. Rather than go barefoot as one would expect she would when being stripped, Anya quickly slipped her feet back into her heels as she stood there. Kristen noticed, and gave Anya a very horned up look. Kristen stood up again, kissing up Anya's thighs and then her stomach as she did. But before she had fully risen, Anya grabbed Kristen's outer shirt that was hanging open, and quickly pulled it off.

Anya tossed that shirt aside, just like Kristen had done with her own. While Kristen leaned in and began to kiss her again, Anya grabbed the t-shirt Kristen was wearing and pulled it up. It was so loose that it went up and over Kristen's head in an instant, leaving Kristen's perky tits exposed for Anya's hands to grope. Kristen let out a quiet moan before she kissed Anya harder again.

I was still behind Anya, mainly enjoying the sight of Kristen getting increasingly turned on the longer she was exposed to Anya. Kristen apparently forgot I was there, as she reached behind Anya and began to look for the clasp of her bra. She found it after I backed up a few inches to give her hands some space, and then Kristen quickly undid it. Kristen's face stayed very close to Anya's body as she went down and started to kiss and lick each of Anya's nipples in turn. Kristen's eyes were closed as she sloppily went at it, no doubt enjoying the feel of Anya's nipples hardening against her tongue. When Kristen straightened back up, her hand went for Anya's panties. Before she could do anything to them though, Anya went first, grabbing Kristen's shorts and starting to unbutton them.