Anya Taylor-Joy Returns Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristen and I slowly spit-roasted Anya like that for quite some time. I enjoyed it because the sensation of Anya slowly deepthroating my cock and then pulling away was giving me a nice intense high, and then a relaxing break of a low. And I was definitely starting to need that because I didn't want to cum just yet. Kristen was enjoying it because Anya's stance gave her a perfect view of her pussy being split open. Plus she had the control she loved. And I know Anya was loving it, because every time she was swayed in one direction or the other she let out a low, steady moan.

It kept up until Kristen changed it again. This time she bent forward so she could reach underneath Anya. It wasn't enough to just fuck her with a strapon, Kristen started to rub her fingers on Anya's clit. Anya's reaction was instant, her eyes going wide as she eased herself back onto Kristen's cock. Both Anya's arms pushed her up, pulling her away from my cock and higher up. Kristen grinned and started to thrust into her from behind while continuing to rub her clit.

"Oh my god oh my god oh fuck oh fuck..." Anya started to exclaim rapidly.

I wrapped my arms around Anya from underneath as she steadied herself by laying her head on and grabbing my shoulders. Kristen stepped forward, closing the gap to ensure that her cock would go all the way inside Anya. Then she went back to her double duty, fucking Anya with hard pivots of her hips to shove the cock inside her, and rubbing her clit with the pressure of her fingers directly against it. I gave Anya a few kisses on the neck, but I don't think she even noticed them. She was moaning too hard, to the point that her eyes were rolling into the back of her head.

"MMPH!" Anya suddenly moaned into her tightly closed lips.

After that she was silent. Anya arched her back and went up on her toes, which pulled her back just far enough away from me to see her face. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and her mouth was hanging open. Then the spasms began. Anya's head began to shudder, as did her legs. Her feet twitched as she stayed up on her toes, and her hips began to sway faster. One of her feet picked up and hooked around the back of Kristen's calf. She held that pose as she silently came, the orgasm washing through her body and completely locking her out of controlling herself. Kristen could tell what was happening, and was staring at me with the most devilish grin on her face.

Anya finally collapsed as she took a sharp breath. Her knees almost went out from under her, and her upper body fell. I caught her with both hands to pull her against me. Anya quickly crawled into my lap, curling up against me with both arms around my shoulders. I scooped her up underneath the legs and then stood. Kristen was playing with her fake cock, stroking it between her legs with the satisfaction of seeing how slick Anya's pussy had made it. I turned and laid Anya back down on the bed, where she laid back limply like she was half-dead.

"I don't think I'm done yet," Kristen said, sounding seductive as ever.

Kristen climbed on the bed, going right past me and climbing on top of Anya. Despite looking like she was exhausted, Anya reached up and pulled Kristen down on top of her. Kristen grabbed the strapon, shoved it back into Anya's pussy, and then cut off Anya's moan with her lips as they started kissing again. I watched from behind, noting two things. The first was that Kristen didn't seem to be thrusting into Anya, she was just letting the toy sit inside her. The second was that the particular strapon Kristen had selected only had straps that went around her thighs and the top of her ass. Kristen's pussy was still exposed.

I think Kristen guessed where I was looking, because she reached back with one hand, first rubbing her pussy and then pumping two of her fingers inside herself. I started to rethink what Kristen said, about her not being done yet. Maybe she meant she wasn't done yet because she hadn't came? She was so focused on fucking Anya, that the attention she had received was minimal. I took the sight of her playing with her pussy as an invitation, and crawled onto the bed and behind Kristen.

Anya and Kristen were intensely making out, to the point that never of them noticed me moving behind Kristen. Anya had her legs spread on the bed, and Kristen was still frozen in the deepest part of a missionary thrust, but her legs were open just wide enough for me. I slowly inserted the tip of my cock into Kristen's pussy, and that's when I heard her moan. Not only did Kristen like the feeling, she picked up her hips slightly to urge me to put more in. I did, sliding the rest of my cock into her from behind. Once I was inside, Kristen pushed her hips back down, sliding her strapon the rest of the way into Anya, and then holding there.

I grabbed Kristen's narrow hips and started to fuck her in the doggystyle, almost prone position that she was laying in. That was when Kristen finally seemed to let go and enjoy it for herself. Although she still had her strapon inside Anya, she didn't seem to be focused on fucking her as much as being taking it from me. Kristen moaned, and lifted her head up. Anya and I moved together as one. I started kissing Kristen on the back of her neck, and Anya craned her head down to kiss and lick at Kristen's tits.

"Ffffffuuuuck...oh shit..." Kristen moaned quietly but forcefully.

Kristen quickly put her face back to Anya's and kissed her several times with a sloppy urgency. When she broke the kiss, it was only to give more instructions.

"Harder...harder..." she urged back to me.

I pumped my cock into her harder just like she said. Kristen's slick pussy was taking the pounding well. Anya didn't stop using her mouth, kissing Kristen's neck and onto her chest.

"Oh yeah...mmm...mmm...bite me a little..." Kristen moaned.

Anya didn't hesitate, and the kissing she was doing down Kristen's chest turned into her locking her mouth onto the soft skin below Kristen's collarbone. Kristen let out a louder, more guttural moan as Anya sucked against Kristen's skin. I felt a quick slap on my hand as Kristen reached back. She grabbed one of my hands and pulled it around herself, placing my hand on her own neck from the front.

"Harder..." I heard Kristen beg, her voice starting to lose its focus.

I absolutely railed her pussy, as hard and as fast as I could. I wondered how hard I was pushing Kristen into Anya, but Anya didn't seem to care. She ran her tongue over one of Kristen's nipples, and then locked her lips around it tightly. My hand tightened around Kristen's neck, egged on by her own grip. Kristen took everything, her moaning getting louder and louder as I knew she was about to cum. Then she went silent a split second until,

"Ohhh..." Kristen let out the noise like it was a sigh, and everything was draining out of her. I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, gripping me with contractions as her hips pulsed in place. Anya held her mouth where it was on Kristen's nipple, and I made sure to keep my hand tight on her neck.

Kristen picked herself up slightly, raising one leg so her knee was higher on the bed. Then she collapsed on top of Anya. I saw her panting from behind, her shoulders raising and falling. I slowed down my thrusts, but not completely. I was so close to cumming I felt like I could explode at any moment. Kristen shifted slightly, and started to roll off of Anya. I pulled out as she did, continuing to jerk my cock not to lose the feeling.

Kristen landed on her back on the bed, looking particularly ravaged. Her face was red, as was a good deal of her body from how flushed she was. A notable part was where Anya had bit her, leaving Kristen with a red hickey right above one of her tits. Her short hair had fallen forward, and was now hanging in her face with messy strands.

"Just cum on my face and leave me here..." Kristen said, out of breath.

Anya moved quickly, grabbing at the straps on Kristen's hips and pulling the strapon off her. After tossing it aside Anya bent down and gave Kristen's pussy a slow lick from bottom to top. Then Anya whipped her hair out of the way and looked up at me. On the way to Kristen's pussy, Anya's tongue licked up the tip of my cock, and then hovered above Kristen's clit. I shoved it back inside Kristen, fucking her missionary while I was up on my knees and she was laid back with legs spread. Anya stared up at me with a smirk, egging me on.

"Cum on her face, like she wants..." Anya said.

I roughly pounded Kristen's pussy until I was ready to burst. Before I did, I quickly pulled out and moved up higher on the bed. Remaining on my knees, I hovered my cock right above Kristen's waiting face as she laid back. She wanted this one last thing so bad I could see it in her eyes. They looked so needy. Anya came in swiftly, grabbing the shaft of my cock and starting to stroke it with her hand. The motion with which she did so bent my cock down so it was pointing directly at Kristen's face. A few more strokes, and that was it.

A burst of cum flew out in the form of a long rope and went directly across Kristen's face from cheek to cheek. Kristen opened her mouth as the next one came out, and then stuck out her tongue. She caught the next one on the flat part of her tongue, and then waggled her tongue with fast flicks as if she were licking something. Anya stroked the rest to fall right onto Kristen's tongue and into her mouth.

After my orgasm finished, I sat back with a huff to catch my breath. Kristen flopped back onto the bed as well, but in a different way. She looked half-dead. She was laying there limply, not moving at all, her eyes staring at the ceiling with a deathly gaze. Even her tongue was still out, holding onto the cum I had given her. It wasn't until Anya leaned over her again that her eyes moved at all. Anya leaned down and kissed her, sucking Kristen's tongue into her mouth. Kristen sat up and then leaned over to Anya, and the two began to make out again. Kristen had one hand on the back of Anya's head, but Anya put both hands to Kristen's cheeks, holding her face in place as they kissed. Anya's mouth kept moving, kissing and licking as she stole the cum off Kristen's face.

When they were finished, Anya and Kristen laid back down on the bed. I joined them, lying next to Kristen to sandwich her between myself and Anya. I was starting to wonder what she wanted more, to double-team Anya with me, or to be double-teamed herself. Kristen kissed Anya, and then turned her head to kiss me as well.

"Fuck..." Kristen finally said when the three of us finally settled down in place.

"I suppose you have to get back to your girlfriend soon?" I asked Kristen.

"Umm. Yeah. Soon..." Kristen replied.

'Soon' in this case meant the amount of time it took for another round to happen. Kristen and Anya made out and fingered each other while I watched. Then, Anya took a turn with the strapon, and she and I took turns fucking Kristen. When that was done Kristen and Anya 69ed while I fucked Kristen some more. The finish this time was Kristen insisting I cum inside Anya, specifically so she could lick the creampie out of her pussy.

Kristen made her way home late in the evening, meaning she would get back to LA in the early hours of the morning. I didn't envy the sneaking she would have to do once she got back to her house, but I did hope she would figure out a way to hide the mark Anya had left on her chest from her girlfriend.

Anya and I went to bed after Kristen left, happily cuddling up together. We were both completely spent, so there was nothing else physical that night. I shut off the light, and Anya put her head on my chest in the dark, whispering softly.

"Tomorrow. We have a nice, calm, quiet day. Agreed?" Anya asked.

"Agreed," I answered.

Spoiler alert. It wasn't.