Anya's Awakening Ch. 02: Teacher Office

Story Info
Anya improves her grades.
1.8k words
4.46
38.6k
32
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, Anya!" A girl called. It was Sofia.

"Oh, hey Sofia." Anya said. She smiled. Sofia was one of her best friends, out of the few she had. Anya didn't tell her about the events of last week, though. She couldn't bring herself to tell anyone, yet.

"So... How do you think you did on the test?" Sofia said, eagerly. Anya grimaced. History was the only class she was struggling in, But she needed an "A" in all her classes if she wanted to go to a good university. So far, she had done well, except for History. Sofia saw her expression. "Ah well. It's not the end of the world." They entered class, Anya somewhat dubiously. She sat down at her seat at the front, directly in front of Mr. Davies' desk. "Hello class, here are all the test papers from last week. Mostly good!" He said, before handing them out. Anya looked at hers and gulped. Fifty-four percent, or a D. Not good. She looked around at Sofia sitting nearby, who was giving her a thumbs up and mouthing "A." She sighed.

Mr Davies sat at his desk while the students worked. He carefully knocked a marker off the table, and bent down to pick it up. He quickly risked a peek sideways, directly under Anya's desk. Her knees were bent outwards, displaying her perfect thighs and panties. He looked closer and saw a light camel-toe. Quickly, he backed up, trying to focus on his work. Mr Davies was not one of nature's natural perverts. But there was something about Anya that made him rock-hard. It had taken him a while to realise she wasn't teasing him -- she was genuinely naive and unaware of what she was doing. He glanced at her face, where she was absentmindedly sucking on the end of her pen. He almost groaned out loud. He wouldn't risk his job though. He loved teaching and was considered good by the students and his peers. He knew about the female students' comments about him but it never fazed him, or made him question his morality. He tried to think about something else. Anya was struggling in class. Perhaps he should have a chat with her and see if he could motivate her to succeed. And have more time to stare at her said a small part of his brain.

As the students left, Anya was called back. "Anya, could I just speak to you for a moment?" Mr Davies asked her. Sofia looked at Anya sympathetically before leaving. "Why don't we have an informal chat about your grades in my office after school." Mr Davies said, looking sternly at her. "It's time we did something about them. There is something of them to be left desired." Anya just nodded, resigned. "Well, off with you then. I'll be seeing you later."

"Well? What did he say?" Sofia asked her.

Anya laughed. "Calm down! I just have to see him after school for some talking to. I presume he'll make me do extra work or something."

"Unlucky." Sofia said. "Guess you should have worked hard then!"

"I know, I know," Anya said. "History is my Achilles Heel though."

The bell sounded, signalling the end of the day. "I'll see you later," Anya muttered to Sofia, before leaving to Mr Davies' office. She knocked on the door, and heard a voice going "enter." She nervously opened it and went inside. "Close the door behind you, please, Anya."

Mr Davies observed Anya sitting before him. He could even glimpse her panties from her just sitting down, and felt a stirring in his pants. Even the outline of her nipples was visible! "Let's get right down to it, OK? You need to work a little harder in this subject, after all; you DO want to go to a good university, don't you?" He said, sternly.

"But sir, with respect, I don't even like history, I want to become a biologist!" Anya replied, nervously.

"Oh?! How can anyone not enjoy history!" He laughed. "I fully understand, Anya. It seems so unnecessary to your future to have to study this, and perhaps you're right. But the universities want to see that you are prepared to put the effort in in every subject."

"I know." Anya sighed.

"Well, what we could do is extra work after school once a week. To get you up to scratch. It may not be fun, but trust me, you won't regret it in the end." Mr Davies said. And I can see her on her own!

"Um..." Anya began. "Is there nothing else I could do?" That really sounds boring!

Mr Davies looked at her. Her blue eyes gazed at him innocently and he felt himself get semi-hard. Suddenly the thought of those blue eyes gazing up at him in adoration whilst she sucked his cock filled his mind. He went red. He had to do it. "Well. Perhaps there is something..."

"Yes?" Anya said, hopefully. Anything but more work! She thought to herself.

Mr Davies took a deep breath. "It involves you getting on your knees, if you get my drift."

"On my knees? What do you mean?" She really doesn't know! Is she really this naive? Mr Davies thought to himself, jubilantly.

"Why don't I show you? But you must tell no-one, you understand? It'll be our secret and you can tell everyone that we are doing extra history work.

Anya nodded, enthusiastically.

"And if you do well, I might even be persuaded to raise your grade to an A..."

Anya smiled. "Really? Then I'll do anything!"

"Well then." Mr Davies continued. "Why don't you sit down on your knees and close your eyes for me."

Anya felt a little confused, but did so, waiting patiently, her eyes closed and lips slightly parted.

Mr Davies made sure to lock the door and then walked over to stand in front of her. Anya could hear walk over, and wondered what he was doing. "What are you doing, sir?" She asked.

He smiled. "Keep your eyes closed. You'll see in a moment."

He quickly unzipped his pants, and pulled out his cock, which was already semi-hard. Soon it was its full length of six and a half inches. "Now Anya, I want you to open your mouth for me, good girl." Anya slowly opened her mouth wide, feeling somewhat bewildered. Then she felt something hard and warm enter her mouth. "Mmmph!" She gasped. Her eyes flew open. Mr Davies had his cock out and had pushed it halfway into her waiting mouth. She pulled back. "What...?" she began, a little shocked. She felt a small tingle race through her body. It looked big.

"Keep your mouth open, girl." Mr Davies said, and she nervously opened her mouth again.

"Are we allowed to do this...?" She asked, hesitantly.

"Of course, Anya. You DO want to succeed in this subject, don't you? Well you'd better do as I tell you." Mr Davies responded, somewhat sternly.

"Well, OK then." Anya said.

He started tracing her lips with his cock, coating her lips with pre-cum that oozed from the tip. She inadvertently licked her lips, tasting the salty fluid. It wasn't bad like she was expecting. In fact, it tasted quite nice. "Use your tongue." Mr Davies commanded. She dutifully stuck out her tongue and started to lick his tip, swirling it around softly. He groaned. She started sucking his engorged dick, slowly getting accustomed to the sensation. Soon his view was dominated by her enthusiastically bobbing up and down on his shaft. She paused for a second. I can't believe it! I'm sucking his dick! She thought to herself, almost shocked with herself.

"Is this good?" Anya said, excitedly.

"Fuck yeah, girl." Mr Davies responded, moaning in pleasure. Anya couldn't help but feel a thrill. He was enjoying it! Suddenly he grasped the back of her head with his hands, taking control fully. Anya felt powerless, but at the same time her arousal grew. She didn't know that this would be so exciting. He started slowly thrusting, pushing his cock in about half way up its length and pulling out again. Anya could feel his shaft fill her mouth and she tongued it whilst it entered. His grip on her head felt strong firm and she knew that she couldn't pull away even if she tried. She gagged for a second, feeling his cock enter the back of her throat. "Relax," Mr Davies said. "Relax your muscles, breathe through your nose." Anya tried to do so, and suddenly it was much easier.

His thrusts started to increase in speed and depth, pushing deeper and harder down her throat. He forcefully pushed her head close and in shock, Anya felt her nose pressed against his abdomen. His spear was buried deep in her slick, engorged throat. She began to gag again, before remembering his words. She focussed, trying her best to relax her throat muscles. Anya gazed up at him whilst his cock was lodged in her throat, feeling dazed and almost hypnotised. After a few seconds he pulled out, a few strands of her saliva joining his cock with her mouth. She's a natural! Mr Davies thought to himself. Barely a gag reflex.

Soon he started thrusting deep again, pushing against her head with every thrust. He was using her mouth as nothing more than a warm hole to fuck, and Anya felt strangely aroused. She wanted to feel ashamed but instead her arousal grew as she realised that she was being used for his pleasure only. The thought made her shiver in excitement. The face-fucking continued in earnest and she glanced up to see his face taut with pleasure. Each thrust made her produce small gagging sounds as her throat was stretched to accommodate his shaft. Anya was beginning to feel senseless, and her eyes rolled back, letting him completely dominate her as she started to lose grip on her surroundings. All that she could sense was the huge cock mercilessly fucking her small, teen mouth.

After a few more minutes of the rough throat-fucking, Mr Davies was finally ready to cum. He moaned out load and Anya felt cum shoot down her throat into her stomach. He pulled out slightly, spraying some more and filling her mouth with his seed. One last spurt lashed across her face, from her nose to the tip of her chin. Rivulets of cum and saliva dripped off his cock, connected to her lips. He panted, heavily, as his erection began to subside. Anya just sat there, dazed after the face-fucking she had received. Her gorgeous mouth was smeared with cum, and her had mascara leaked down her face. She felt sore and used, but at the same time satisfied that she was able to please her teacher.

"You may stand now, girl." Mr Davies said, grinning, his cock drained of fluid. Anya shakily stood up, feeling her mouth drip cum onto the floor. She licked her lips and swallowed, removing the last traces of cum from her mouth. "Here is a tissue, clean yourself up. I think you've earned that A. But we had better schedule some regular sessions to keep you on top of your work..." She nodded, smiling. She couldn't wait.

"Definitely!"