Anya's Awakening Ch. 05: Glory Holes

Story Info
---nonconsent glory hole blowjobs---
3.7k words
4.6
30.6k
34

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was high spring. The mild sun sent its cloud-dapples light gently down through the high-rise buildings, creating a picturesque afternoon scene. Anya and Sofia walked down the street together after a tiring day at school, both licking ice-creams. They both didn't feel like talking too much and were simply enjoying another end of a day, relaxing in each other's company. Anya could tell Sofia was nervous about something though. Her body had taken on a tense demeanour, and she was certainly not talking as much as she usually did. She had asked her, earlier, what the problem was. All Sofia would respond with was "Nothing, it's no big deal." Anya wished Sofia would share with her.

Sofia looked sideways at Anya and smiled. She thought Anya looked exceptionally pretty that day. I think I'll keep that to myself she thought. A small, sexual twinge raced through her body. Anya was more than pretty. Her legs were now fully on display, as she forgoed her knee-high socks for normal ones, now that the weather had warmed up. Sofia still couldn't help but sneak as many peeks as she could. One day she would work up the nerve to ask her out on a date.

As they walked down, nearing the crossroads where they would take their separate ways home, she could suddenly hear imposing footsteps behind them. Somehow Sofia felt a cloud of apprehension cover her. She felt like something bad was about to happen.

The footsteps came closer, until without warning a hand clapped onto her shoulder and she jumped, before quickly turning around. Anya stopped and also turned. "Oi!" came an angry voice. Sofia blanched. It was Marcus. The so-called Marcus was tall, dark haired and matching eyes. Deceptively attractive, but with a black heart Sofia thought, angrily.

"Well well. If it isn't little Sofia...and her friend." Apart from this mention, he completely ignored Anya, who stood there, looking slightly nonplussed at what was going on. "Time's run out, and your family hasn't paid up. It's been a month already. You guys are in big-" He pointed downwards. "-Trouble. Understand?" Sofia looked tearful.

"H-hey, what's going on?" Anya tried to say, albeit not with much conviction. Confrontation was not her strong point. Sofia looked down at the ground. Marcus laughed.

"Your friend's family had some bills to pay. But they couldn't. So they came to me, an honest financial backer and supplier of loans." Loans? A loan shark then. But why would Sofia's family need that? They're well off, aren't they? Anya thought, worriedly.

"Anyway," Marcus continued. "I, out of the graciousness of my heart helped them in their plight. And they repay me with nothing! Nothing!" He paused, lowering his voice again. "And now, I have come to collect my dues, from their daughter." Sofia gulped. What did he mean?

"So, unless you want your parents to go to jail, you're going to have to pay the loan yourself. Fully." Marcus said, his face now transformed into a queer smile, his eyes twinkling. Sofia was confused. How could she pay back her parent's loan?" While they usually had enough money, unfortunately some things had happened to their situation that meant they were short of money they desperately needed, hence the taking out of the loan.

"I don't understand..." She began nervously.

"Of course you don't." Marcus replied, contemptuously. "But mark my words, you'll pay..." He paused for effect. The girls quailed in fear, and he smiled. He had Sofia right where he wanted her.

"Luckily for you, an opportunity does present itself..." Sofia looked up, not daring to hope too much. Marcus could see the glimmerings of hope in her eyes and knew he had her in his grasp.

"Don't get to comfortable. I doubt you would be suited for such work." He said, brusquely.

Sofia gasped. "No! Please, I'll do anything! Just don't take us to court!" she cried, tears beginning to form in her eyes.

"Well..." Marcus began. "If you're willing to do anything, then perhaps this could be sorted out after all." Sofia smiled.

"Yes!" she said, hurriedly. After all, it couldn't be so bad, right? Besides, I have to do this, for my parents, she thought to herself.

"Hmmm..." Marcus said. "OK! I accept your offer. You will do as follows. Tomorrow evening, at 5:30 P.M, make your way to this street. I'll be waiting. Don't bother changing out of your uniform. And don't tell your parents either. Tell them you're studying or something, I don't care." With that, he turned to leave.

"Wait!" Anya cried. She had been silent this whole time, but had to help her friend out. "I can help too! Let me come!" She begged. Marcus looked her up and down, his eyes lingering uncomfortably long on her chest and thighs, before smiling at her. "Of course! You may certainly do some of the work that Sofia is going to do. It's good to have loyal friends, Sofia." With that, he left.

Sofia and Anya looked at each other. "Anya..." Sofia started. "You don't have to do this! It's my problem." She looked at the ground, almost crying.

"Oh Sofia! You're my best friend. I'm always here for you." Anya replied, embracing her friend. "Don't worry, I imagine we'll just have cleaning or something to do. Together it'll be done in no time!" She smiled.

"Thank you!" Sofia said, her voice thick with emotion. I think I'm in love she thought to herself. Somehow though she thought that paying off a loan would require a little more than simply cleaning. She still had no clue what Marcus had planned though.

"I'll see you tomorrow, OK." Anya said, and she left.

Sofia entered her house, still nervous about tomorrow. "Hey mum!" She called. Her mum came down the stairs, smiling. Sofia could tell she was faking it thought. She looked rather pale and stressed. "Hey honey, how was school?" Her mum said, trying to put on a front for her daughter.

"It was fine, mum. I'm going to stay after school tomorrow, it's exam season soon, so I may only be back late in the evening." Sofia replied.

"That's my daughter, working hard!" Her mum said, smiling. "I'll keep dinner hot on the stove for you, OK?"

"That sounds great, thanks, mum." Sofia said, smiling back.

In Anya's home, a similar conversation took place. "Take the late train home then, dear." Anya's mum said.

"Yes, I will," Anya replied.

*******

The next day, both the girls were nervously anticipating the early evening after school. Both had butterflies in their stomach and the day seemed to pass abnormally quickly. They met up and began their walk down to where Marcus said he would meet them. Sofia's hands were shaking slightly. Anya noticed and quickly slipped her hand in Sofia's. "Don't worry. I bet it won't take long at all!" She said, trying to cheer Sofia up.

"Thanks." Sofia said, quietly. She wasn't so sure.

They stood at the street and looked around, but Marcus wasn't there. "Weird..." Sofia said. Just as she said that, a black Mercedes rolled up, and the front windows was down to reveal the driver: Marcus.

"Get in." He said, curtly. The two girls looked at each other apprehensively, before gingerly opening the doors and sitting in the back together.

"We're not going far, don't worry." Marcus said, smiling in response to the girls' questioning glances. True to his word, after about ten minutes of driving he parked the car in a car park, and gestured at them to get out. The sun had started to set and it was getting dark. To their surprise the building they had parked next to was a ... bookshop? Suddenly Sofia's face went pink. Anya was confused. "What is it?" She asked.

"It's an adult book-store. Y'know." She blushed crimson. "Where they sell porn and stuff." Anya gasped. Why was he leading them there?

Marcus led them round the back and unlocked a door, before ushering the two girls along a corridor and into a small room. It was dimly lit, with a few chairs but was otherwise completely empty. "Why are we here?" Anya asked. "Are we supposed to clean, or something?" Marcus laughed. "Yes, sort of." He pointed at the wall. "Take a peek, girls." They looked, and noticed a row of five or six holes, roughly just under a metre or so off the ground. "You're going to be...servicing many men tonight, through these holes, if you get me." They didn't. He looked at them and laughed. "You really don't know! Let me demonstrate." He left the room and went to the other side of the glory holes. Whilst they waited, confused, he quickly unzipped his pants and pulled out his sizeable cock. Then he poked it through one of the holes. He grinned as he heard the girls' cries of disgust. He pulled his pants up again, and came back round into the girls' room.

"What the fuck!" Sofia shouted.

"Yes, I thought you might say that," Marcus calmly observed.

"Come Anya, we're leaving. You're not seriously thinking about doing this, are you?!" She heatedly said.

"Well..." Anya began.

"Really, Anya?!" Sofia said, angrily. At this point Marcus interjected.

"I suggest you think very carefully about your future. You can do this, and pay off your parents' debt, or..." He left the final words unsaid. Sofia gasped. She realised that she had no choice. She couldn't let her parents down.

"I-I'll do it." She stuttered, a defeated look on her face. Marcus smiled in triumph.

"And you?" This was directed to Anya.

"Yes" Anya said, simply. She was also nervous and upset, but she wanted to help her friend.

"Good. Prepare yourselves. You have about fifteen minutes." Marcus said, and left.

The fifteen minutes passed miserably slow and then almost too fast. Suddenly Marcus popped his head around the door. "Time's up, girls. You're lucky...or unlucky, depending on how you see it." He chuckled.

"Why so?" Anya asked.

"Well, there is a big crowd. I've invited all my friends, you see, plus extras. Probably at least twenty guys. Anyway, have fun, girls!" he smirked, before closing the door behind him. They both heard a click as the door locked.

The two girls could hear many voices outside and knew their plight was near. Suddenly, without warning, two holes next to each other had two cocks thrust through them. Both of the girls gasped, nervously kneeling down in front of them, until both their mouths were only inches away. They glanced at each other in apprehension before facing their tasks.

They paused for a second, then Anya dove forward and started to lick the tip of the waiting cock in front of her. She began slathering it with her saliva, working it with her mouth like she did with her teacher's. Sofia stared, entranced by the sight of her friend, feeling slightly shocked. Anya was already fulfilling her service duty.

"What are you waiting for" came a disgruntled voice. Sofia yelped, and quickly paid attention to what was in front of her. A hard, white cock was waiting for her, luckily not particularly big; perhaps only five inches or so, but she was still shaking nervously, as she slowly began to flick her tongue out to taste it. Well here goes... She thought to herself. Let's get this over with as quick as possible. I'm sure it will be over soon...hopefully.

As Sofia began to hesitantly suck on the guy's shaft, she heard a groan from behind the wall and came to the sudden realisation that he was enjoying it. She felt a strange feeling well up inside of her, what felt like... satisfaction?

She began sucking more, going deeper every time until her lips were pressing against the edge of the hole each time she dove forwards, engulfing the man's shaft with her soft lips. Suddenly, without warning, a few spurts of cum sprayed out, lashing her face with cream. "Oh!" She gasped, and pulled back, as two streaks of cum painted her nose and chin. Sofia heard laughter from the other side of the wall as the leaking cock retreated. She inadvertently licked her lips, accidentally tasting the creamy fluid. It wasn't bad like she was expecting it to be. Maybe this is doable after all, she thought to herself.

She quickly tried to wipe the cum off her face, but all she succeeded in doing was to smear it further into her skin. Great, she thought. She looked up again, and already a new cock had been thrust through the hole, waiting for her. She gulped. This one looked big. At least six inches. She heard slurping and quickly glanced at Anya, who was in the midst of deepthroating a massive shaft. Sofia couldn't but feel a little turned on at the sight of her friend pleasuring the man behind the wall. I can't let her do it all! She thought, and quickly turned her attention to the cock that was waiting.

Sofia did her best to fit as much of it into her mouth as possible, but it wasn't easy. After a few minutes of her desperately working at his shaft, she felt the telltale shuddering as cum spewed out and into her waiting mouth. She let the liquid sit on her tongue for a moment, feeling it swirl around her mouth before swallowing. Already a new dick was waiting for her. It was unrelenting.

Cock after cock they sucked, licked and pleasured, until their exhausted bodies and mouths could barely take anymore. Sofia had swallowed so much cum already that her stomach was almost full to the brim. Both Sofia and Anya's faces were streaked with tears and mascara, and a thick layer of cum spattered their face, hair and was dripping down their uniform onto the floor, where small pools were forming. How much longer! Sofia thought, as yet another shaft was presented to her. Her mind was beginning to slip and she couldn't keep track of how many she'd already sucked.

Her ears began to fill with a moaning sound that grew louder and louder. To her shock, she felt it coming from her own throat, as she felt her mouth being used over and over again. Her senses had overtaken her mind, and she was becoming a slave, kneeling for all to enjoy. Without making the decision, she was moaning out for more.

She listened for a second, and heard many voices laughing as she desperately tried to deepthroat another six and a half inch sized shaft. Now, instead of shyly attempting to suck his cock, she was enthusiastically letting herself get carried away, throating him all the way to his belly. Her mind yearned for more and she couldn't control herself anymore. Eventually the guy came, shooting yet another load into her waiting mouth and she leaned back, exhausted. It had felt like hours. Was this finally the end?

That must be it she thought to herself. She looked over at Anya. "H-Hey... Anya." She began. Anya gave her a cum filled smile. "I think we're almost done!"

"Almost?" Sofia started. How long has it been? Anya nodded.

She looked at the hole, and a black, uncut cock was poked through. "Oh my..." Sofia began. It was at least 8 and a half inches, maybe even nine, and incredibly thick. It was a monster. She could see every vein. It pulsed.

"I can take care of it, Sofia." Anya said, looking worried.

"No!" Sofia said. "It's my duty, you've done enough already." There was no way she was letting Anya take this from her.

"Let me help you, at least. I'll keep you in place." Anya said, and made her way on hands and knees to Sofia. Sofia nodded and gulped as she felt her fear rise. But she knew she had no choice, and her mind wasn't letting her resist either.

Sofia began gingerly licking the exposed tip, slowly working her way up and down the shaft until maybe half of it was down her throat. That was as far as she could go. She bobbed her head backwards and forwards, sucking his huge member as much as she could. Maybe if I can make him cum fast, it will be over soon. Maybe. Suddenly she heard a growl.

"I didn't come here for a tease, slut. Suck my cock!" Came a deep, rough voice. Sofia desperately tried to go deeper, but started immediately gagging as it touched the back of her throat. He pulled back slightly. She couldn't do it. Then Anya came to the rescue. Anya grabbed the back of her head, and pushed her mouth forcefully against the hole. Sofia could feel her holding her head firmly, not allowing her to move an inch.

The guy began pushing his cock in again, until it was about halfway into Sofia's waiting mouth. Then he initiated a powerful thrust and with a wet schlup, the muscles in Sofia's throat loosened as his whole shaft was suddenly forced balls deep in Sofia's slick throat. Sofia could physically feel her throat being filled by his cock. Her arms and feet scrabbled desperately against the floor and wall as she tried to pull back, gagging, but Anya didn't let her move an inch. Anya held her firmly against the wall, not letting her move at all. The man pulled out, then thrust his massive shaft all the way back down Sofia's throat. Anya stared at Sofia's throat in awe, where a thick bulge was clearly visible. She felt a small twinge of jealousy at the thought of her friend being filled like this. Anya placed one hand over Sofia's throat, feeling the heat of his cock inside. She wrapped her hand around her throat, further making sure Sofia couldn't twist away.

He kept his cock inside her for a few more seconds, before slowly pulling in and out, the bulge in her throat collapsing and reforming with every thrust.

Sofia began making small gagging sounds each time her throat was filled, but she was powerless to do anything. Soon the face-fucking began in earnest, and harder and faster he started to fuck her teen mouth, reducing her to a quivering wreck, tears leaking from her eyes whilst he plunged his spear down her waiting throat with each thrust. Sofia's mind felt completely conquered, and she could do nothing but roll her eyes back as his powerful meat penetrated her. Was he going to cum already?

After ten minutes of fucking her throat, his balls slapping against her chin with every thrust, he was finally ready. He let out a mighty groan, and Anya quickly tightened her grip, ensuring Sofia would take it all whilst he kept himself lodged in her throat. "Ahhhh!" he groaned again and his cock shot a huge load down her throat, cum spurting out and emptying into her already full stomach. Finally, after about fifteen seconds, he slowly pulled out, still shooting hot spurts of cum down her throat and into her mouth, before pulling completely out, a few final sprays spattering her face for good measure, his cock completely drained. Anya quickly pulled Sofia away, before lapping up the errant drops, making sure to thoroughly clean his shaft.

Sofia collapsed. Anya quickly pulled her up, speaking to her. "Are you OK!" she cried. "What the..." Anya started to say. Sofia had a silly smile on her face and weakly lifted her hand to form a peace sign with her fingers. Her chaotic brain tried to reform itself. "Oh..." She weakly said. "I-I think so." Her voice was rough, and her throat felt extremely sore.

"Thank God!" Anya said, and hugged her tightly.

Suddenly they heard a voice. "Not bad girls, not bad at all." They hadn't heard the door open, and turned to see Marcus looking down at their cum-soaked faces. He was holding up a camera. "Smile?" He said, smirking.

Their will was gone and all they could do was look up and give weak smiles as he shot a few photos of them. "For my collection." He chuckled. "Sofia, are you still with us?" He laughed, looking at Sofia's dreamy expression. "Look's like someone's been facefucked silly!" He laughed again.

"I think girls, you did an admiral job. Let it be known that I shall consider the debt of your family fully paid. I shall contact them and explain that due to a change in circumstances, they are free. Does that sound agreeable to you?" The girls nodded, exhausted, their senses slowly returning.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up, and then I'll drive you back to where I collected you from. Although..." He stared at them, thoughtfully. "If you DO happen to want to earn some extra cash, there could be some work for you here."

12