Anya's Awakening Ch. 05: Glory Holes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh..." Sofia responded, weakly. He laughed.

"I'll let you think over it once you've come to your senses! Hey, you don't have to. But I wasn't the one moaning like a whore for over an hour straight. And that's what you are now. Whores." Marcus responded, calmly.

Did I really? It felt like a blur to Sofia. But...

The exhausted girls were dropped off after managing to clean most of the cum off themselves. They watched his car drive away, then looked at each other. "Well, that's over and done with." Anya said.

"Th-Thanks for helping out," Sofia began. "I'm sorry it ended up like that..."

"Don't worry, that's what friends are for!" Anya responded, trying to cheer her up. "Besides, I don't think you would have survived with all of those men to yourself. Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow, OK?"

"Yeah." Sofia said. Her mind still felt dazed. Had she really enjoyed it, as Marcus was insinuating? Surely not. But the feeling of satisfaction within her was unmistakeable. Being treated like that... She had enjoyed it. There was no denying that fact. And Anya! Naive Anya! She looked like she had already had some practice. Sofia would have to ask her at some point. Eventually.

For now though... Her mind filled with the thought of that giant, black cock down her throat. She looked at the number that Marcus had given her, and copied it into her phone.

At home, her mum welcomed her back. "Sofia!" she cried. "That horrible loan guy called up and said that the repayment was to be cancelled! I'm not sure why but this is fantastic!" She smiled at Sofia. "Looks like things can return to normal, after all!" Sofia smiled.

"That's great, mum!"

12