Anyone but Her

Story Info
He didn't like his birthday present.
9.5k words
4.17
47.5k
50
119
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Calvin Barnes' 25th birthday was on a Friday and started out better than any birthday in the history of his 3 year marriage, probably his whole life actually.

Soft lips sucked his hard cock into her warm wet mouth. Constant gentle suction combined with a medium-paced bobbing of a head was leading Calvin close to the edge. Additionally, she started humming as she gripped his shaft and timed her stokes opposite of the head bobs bringing him past the point of no return. His hips involuntary flexed as his whole body began to spasm and he let loose a flood of cum towards her throat. She swallowed every drop and thanked him. It wasn't the first time he'd had that dream. However, it was the first time that dream had come true. He looked down at his beautiful wife and thought of how lucky he was.

"Happy Birthday to you" Carolyn started to sing softly as she moved up his body to snuggle close with him.

"Holy shit, baby! You've never woken me up like that before. That's one hell of a present. If you got me anything else this year, just take it back. I neither need nor want anything else in this world but you." Calvin was surprised he could speak a coherent sentence after what she had done just moments ago. While Carolyn had never minded giving her husband oral, she rarely swallowed.

"Oh no, this is your special day and I got you something even better for later. Can't take it back, don't have a receipt so you'll just have to use it. Why don't you jump in the shower and I'll get your breakfast started." she smiled as she kissed him, hopped out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

She had to practically shove him out the door to get him to go to work. He didn't want to leave because she was still naked the whole time she prepared and served him breakfast. "Honey, it's my birthday, work will be fine if I'm a little late." he tried to reason.

Calvin strolled into work, on time, with a smile on his face. Everyone wished him Happy Birthday and there were even balloons and a card signed by the whole office waiting on his desk. Everything seemed to be going well until the boss called him into the office at 10 o'clock. He thought his day was about to be ruined when the boss said there was a problem at one of their better accounts and he needed to make an immediate in-person visit to fix the issue.

"Who's the client and did they give any indication what the problem is so I can have some idea of how to fix it when I get there?" Calvin asked.

"No clue on the issue but it's the Creekmoor Country Club." the boss said. "They just said things were all fucked up and were going to pull their business if we didn't get someone over there in the next hour. Normally, I'd send Simmons but he's out of town on vacation so you're going to have to do this. Ask for Mr. Fenton when you get there."

"Holy shit, Creekmoor Country Club? I've always wanted to play there. Hope the place doesn't burn down when someone of my lowly caliber sets foot on the premises."

"This isn't playtime, Calvin. This is serious shit. They are one of our biggest clients and I trust you to handle things." the boss said sternly.

Calvin took a deep breath. This was just the big break he was looking for. He knew he was a good employee and had proven himself capable time and time again in the few years he worked there. He felt he was on track for a promotion. "Don't worry, I won't let you down, sir." he said and turned back towards his office. A quick inquiry on his computer to associate himself with broad strokes of the client, Calvin was on his way and pulled into the parking lot at 10:45 am.

The girl at the front desk escorted Calvin to Mr. Fenton's office. They shook hands and sat down.

"So, what kind of issues are you having and how can I help them go away for you?" Calvin asked.

"It's probably better if I just show you instead of trying to explain." Fenton got up with a frown on his face and motioned for Calvin to follow him. They walked down a hallway towards the club's bar/dining room. He pointed to 3 men sitting at table with a pitcher of beer and said "The problem is right there."

"So what seems to be the issue? I'm not a bouncer." said Calvin. He started smiling as he realized the men at the table were his 3 best friends.

Mr. Fenton got a big grin on his face as he said "The issue is that you're not sitting there with them. Get yourself something to drink and eat. Your tee time is at noon."

"Tee time? But I'm working and also not a member here."

"Your boss and I go way back. Apparently, your wife says you've always wanted to play here and she knew he was a member so she worked it out with him to get you and your buddies a round. They already picked up your clubs from your house. You're officially off work for the rest of the day. The food should be out any minute now and the bill has already been taken care of. Enjoy yourself." Fenton clapped Calvin on the shoulder as he turned and headed back to his office.

A quick phone call to Carolyn went to her voicemail so he left her an enthusiastic Thank You message telling her she was the best woman ever. Calvin walked over to the table just as the waitress was bringing out lunch for the group. He greeted his friends and truly felt overwhelmed that his wife had set this up for him. They ate and joked as men are prone to do, then they headed out to the links.

"Man, Carolyn must really love your dumb ass to work out this deal for you. This is the most exclusive club in the state. I don't know how she did it. Can't believe we're actually playing here! Not even my birthday and I feel like I owe her big." said his best friend Clay as they stepped up the first tee and the sentiment was repeated by the rest of the group.

The course was in unbelievably great shape for late fall, worlds better than the local muni track they normally spent Saturday mornings hacking around. The group enjoyed cigars as they played the round of their lives. Calvin even managed to birdie a couple holes to shoot a personal best 80. He was riding high when his friends laid one more surprise on him. Clay handed him a duffle bag and told him to hit the showers in the locker room, get dressed and meet Carolyn for dinner at Gibson's at 6pm.

He spotted her waiting at the bar when he walked in. God, she was beautiful. She was 5'7", weighing 124 pounds with long dark hair flowing down to the middle of her back in soft curls. Her skintight red dress barely contained her full breasts and continued past the slight flare of her hips stopping way more than just a few inches above her knees. She stood gracefully in the tall high heels which provided great definition to the shape of her calves.

He approached and picked her up in his arms, hugging her. She kissed him and told him their table should be ready in just a few minutes.

There's just something otherworldly about a great steak and a glass of red wine. Calvin wasn't a big fan of wine, but in the right circumstances like tonight, there was nothing better.

"Still can't believe you got me a round at Creekmoor. Not sure I want to know what favors you had to promise my boss to get that." he said jokingly. "Now I know what that 'no receipt' comment was all about this morning."

"Well, don't be surprised when you see me on his arm at the Christmas party this year. Next year too, I'm afraid. You know I'd do anything to make you happy. He was a tough negotiator but a few rounds in the sack will cover it. I probably won't be able to sit down comfortably until New Years because he says he going to do me in my ass." Carolyn said and almost got through it without busting into laughter.

"Jesus, honey, you had me going there for a minute." Calvin had gone very pale but the color was coming back quickly as he got the joke.

Carolyn laughed again and said "It actually worked out well when I approached him about it. He says he's been impressed with your work and was trying to come up with some type of reward for your efforts. So really the gift was mostly from him. The present I was talking about comes when we get home. I'm excited to give it to you; I just know you're going to love it."

"Well, let's get out of here then and not waste any more time." Calvin stood, helped Carolyn to her feet and followed her out of the restaurant.

Since they had arrived separately, he walked her to her car. She turned and kissed him and glanced at her watch. "I need about 15 minutes to get your present ready so don't even think about getting home before 8:15. You hear me? Not one minute before that!"

"Yes ma'am." He replied.

His mind reeled as he drove slowly home, taking the long way every chance he had so he could extend the 30 minutes it normally would have taken. She really had him curious. What could it be? She had all day to prep if it was something that needed assembly. No, couldn't be something that easy. The 'no receipt' thing kept popping up so he quickly ruled out lingerie. Surprise party? Maybe that was it. He hoped not. He just wanted to get home and spend some quality alone time with the woman he loved most in the world, preferably naked quality alone time.

He pulled into the garage at 8:15 on the nose, closed the garage door and entered the house through the back door.

"Baby, I'm home!" he yelled once he was inside. He heard nothing and there were no lights on in either the kitchen or living room. For a split second, Calvin panicked and actually had the insane thought that her delaying request was so that she could grab her suitcase and leave him before he got home.

Relief came and his pulse finally slowed when he heard her response from upstairs. "Come on up and let me give your present honey."

Yes, naked quality alone time! Just the present he was hoping for. His pulse went back to racing as he reached the door to the bedroom and saw what awaited him.

Carolyn was reclined on their marital bed dressed all in red. Garter belt and stockings, high heels, barely there thong panties and a bra that somehow contained her breasts despite the minimal amount of material used to make the garment.

Next to her, dressed in an identical yet black version of Carolyn's outfit, was her very best friend, Stacy Clarke.

Blonde, injected lips, huge fake boobs, wide hips. She looked like every man's fantasy pinup girl. Every man, that is, except for Calvin Barnes. He hated that bitch with every fiber of his being.

"Whoa! What the fuck? This is not what I was expecting. You're going to have to give me a minute to catch my breath."

"We're going to take such good care of you. Go down, grab a glass of water and get ready baby, it's going to be a long night." Carolyn said with a mischievous grin.

"But don't take too long, I may have to start unwrapping your present without you!" she called out after him as Calvin turned and walked back down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Did you see the look on his face? He couldn't believe it when he saw me lying here." Stacy said as she turned to her friend and giggled.

Carolyn giggled too as she said "Oh my God, I know. I think we blew his mind. He never expected a threesome, every man's fantasy. Not sure how I'll be able to top it in the future. Thanks for doing this."

"Carolyn, I've known that man twice as long as you have and, truthfully, ever since he became unavailable when he met you I always wondered what I missed out on. I should be thanking you for the opportunity to find out."

A noise that sounded like the back door closing caught Carolyn's attention. She called for her husband. "Calvin, you okay down there?" She got no response. "Calvin?"

"I'm going to go check on him." Carolyn slipped out of bed and went downstairs to an empty kitchen. She thought maybe her surprise caught him off guard more than she expected and he stepped out onto the porch for some air. She grabbed a jacket from the rack next to the door, put it on and went outside. No Calvin on the deck either. She walked over to the garage, peeked in, and saw his car was gone.

"Stacy! Stacy! He's gone! Why did he leave? Where did he go?" Carolyn screamed as she ran back into the house. She grabbed her cell phone and called his. No answer. She tried again with the same result.

Calvin had turned off his phone and just started driving with no destination in mind. He passed a motel and, without thinking, pulled in and got a room. He wasn't even sure where he was, he had no recollection of the drive or checking in. His mind was still focused on his bedroom back home. Sitting on the bed and thinking back over the day, he never dreamt it would end like this. It had been the greatest day of his life until he walked into that bedroom. He laid back on the bed trying to get it all straight in his mind.

Calvin wasn't sure how long he laid there but he decided it probably wasn't going to get any better so he turned his phone back on. 26 missed calls and 10 voice mails. They were all from a frantic and desperate Carolyn. After listening to the messages, he felt bad for the way he handled things and knew she was owed an explanation. It was after midnight already and he'd been gone from the house for almost 4 hours but he still wasn't ready for that conversation quite yet so he sent her a text.

Carolyn, I wanted let you know that I'm okay and safe. No need to worry about that. I'm sorry I reacted the way I did. I will explain everything but I'm embarrassed to face you right now. I'll be home tomorrow and we'll talk over everything. I know you love me so please stop panicking and trust me that everything will okay. I'm going to turn my phone back off so you won't be able to reach me while I gather my thoughts. Just know that I love you with all my heart and soul and will fix it all in the morning, I promise. Love, Calvin

He turned his phone back off and tried to get some sleep. He wasn't overly successful with all thoughts running through his mind.

Carolyn read the text. Although it did comfort her to know that he was okay, she was still uneasy at the fact he left without a word and wouldn't talk to her. She turned to Stacy and asked her to stay until Calvin returned. She didn't want to be alone. Stacy agreed and held her sobbing friend for the next 10 hours.

Calvin pulled into the garage and shut off the car. He steeled himself for the encounter that was about to happen. He wasn't totally confident on what her reaction would be to her seeing him again.

Carolyn thought she was all cried out as she and Stacy were huddled on the couch when Calvin walked in the back door. Carolyn leapt up and almost knocked him over as he jumped on him, hugging him fiercely while her tears came back.

"What happened? Why did you leave? What did I do wrong? Please don't leave again. Please talk to me. I love you. I'm sorry for whatever it was that made you leave." She was almost unintelligible as she kissed him repeatedly.

Calvin hugged and kissed her back, grateful that it was the positive welcome home he had hoped for.

"I'm glad your back, Calvin. But I'm super pissed at you for what you put your wife through last night. I didn't think you were that kind of guy. I'll call you later Carolyn." Stacy headed for the front door.

"Stacy, hold on a second. I'm going to explain to her everything in a minute. You're welcome to stay and listen as it kind of involves you anyway. Or we can have a separate conversation later. It's your choice." Calvin told her.

Carolyn's face showed confusion at Calvin's statement. Why would he want Stacy here? What did she have to do with this? "Stacy, please stay." she asked her friend.

Calvin motioned for the ladies to sit on the couch and he dropped into his recliner. Leaning forward and putting his head between his knees, he took a deep breath before he started speaking.

"Carolyn, I'm sorry for my reaction last night. I know I put you through a great range of emotions and stress by leaving. That was unfair to you. I love you, always will. I know I don't deserve it right now but I need a favor from you. Both of you actually since Stacy decided to stay. Can you please let me get through this without interrupting or asking questions? I'll answer anything and everything you want to know once I'm finished. No lies, no subject off limits. Just let me get it all out first then you will know it all. Can you do that?

Carolyn and Stacy both agreed.

Another deep breath from Calvin and the words began to flow. "Carolyn, I've loved you from the first moment I saw you. You walked into that Advanced Statistics class the first day. You tripped, fell, and dropped your books. You were so embarrassed when a couple of people laughed that you just got up and left. I kicked myself later for not getting up and following you to make sure you were ok. I was relieved and impressed with your resolve when you came back the next class and sat down like nothing had happened. It took me that whole semester to get up the courage to talk to you and thank God I did. I'm still as happy today as I was when you agreed to go on that first date and when you accepted my proposal of marriage. It was no lie when I told you this morning that I neither want nor need anything in life but you."

"Our sex life is great. At least I think it is. You are my fantasy woman. We've never denied each other anything. Sure, we've joked around about other partners in the past but never had a serious discussion about it. Never needed to have one because I thought you knew that all I wanted was you. So when I walked to the bedroom door last night and saw the two of you lying there, two thoughts ran through my mind simultaneously."

"The first was how much I loved you. I could tell you knew that our love and trust towards each other was so pure and complete that offering me another woman was something that couldn't hurt us. All you wanted was to give me pleasure and make me happy. As long as you were there with me, it would be the most beautiful thing in the world. The idea of a threesome is supposedly every man's fantasy. I must be the odd man out; I never wanted anyone else since I met you. But I was willing to give it a shot because you mean so much to me and if you wanted to give it to me and thought I'd like it, I trusted you that it would be okay." He could see Carolyn begin to smile nod in agreement with his assessment of last night.

"The second thought was" Calvin paused as he braced himself for the bombshell he was about to drop, "anyone but her." and pointed at Stacy. As expected, Calvin saw their expressions turn to shock.

Carolyn began to rise off the couch and say something but Calvin quieted her with a look and motioned for her to sit. Stacy was so stunned that she could form no words.

"Ladies, please let me continue then you can have your turn." Calvin said quietly. They both nodded.

"Just as in our sex life, we've never denied each other anything in any part of our relationship. Our house, jobs, money, and life in general; we were glad to share all successes and failures with each other. That also includes our friends. With the exception of Clay, I know you don't approve of most of my close friends; we've had that discussion before. They can be arrogant, rude, misogynistic, and total idiots that haven't grown up. But just like with you, I know I can count on them to be by my side and have my back when the occasion calls for it. You've never asked me to stop hanging out with them or balked at me inviting them to parties we've hosted. You accepted them because I trust them with my life."

"You also know that you have a couple of friends that I don't necessarily care for but I accept them just as you accept mine. You are there for them and they are there for you. Girls night out, shopping trips, parties, leaving late at night after getting a hysterical phone call to comfort one of them or providing a place to crash after a fight with a boyfriend, even the one we lent money to help from being evicted; all things I gladly do for you and your friends because I trust your judgment and they make you happy."