All Comments on 'Anyone for Tennis?'

by CharleneBarr

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
becky7becky7about 8 years ago
Nice!!

Very well written story with great background information. I look forward to reading the next chapter. :)

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 8 years ago

Very hot and sexy. I hope chapter two is on it's way!!

20silverock1620silverock16about 8 years ago
Nice!

Very good story. Look forward to the next installment....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Odd

Just found this story on another site.

CharleneBarrCharleneBarrabout 8 years agoAuthor

Dear Anon - please name the site - that's odd because I only finished the story on Sunday...

redlion75redlion75about 8 years ago

are we going to be surprised to find out that nancy and ray are married in name only? even more surprised to find out that when tom does pop nancy he also pops a bun in her oven?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
excellent story, and I love

Tommy's reaction when he's asked to take care of his mother and Nancy. "I hesitated again, "Okay that might be fun..." My dick certainly thought it might be fun." I bet that the guy's fat young penis could take real good care of Nancy and especially of his own dear mother Fiona. Plenty of moms have a special love and affection for their darling baby boy's penis and are keen to treat it with all the concern and love that only a mother has for what makes her boy a boy. Mommies who feel that way are the best mommies of all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice one!!

Wasn't going to read this one - I loathe tennis with a vengeance - but I''m very pleased that I weakened.

Amusing, teasing and entertaining.

5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 8 years ago
I'd love to see how this goes

I do hope there's another chapter.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
It's official

This story got me horny. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Hot storyline can't wait for chapter 2 I hope it gets even hotter, can't wait to hear son gets mom and her best friend/lover pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Can Not End Here

Chapter 2, and maybe even more after that, please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ACE, LOVE a DEUCEy (juicey) story

This can not end here, more is needed, what happens next, what do they do whilst the hubby is away?

It's a good story, I enjoyed reading it, and look forward to reading the rest when its ready.

Bigells79Bigells79over 7 years ago
More please

This can not end here, more is needed, what happens next, what do they do whilst the hubby is away?

It's a good story, I enjoyed reading it, and look forward to reading the rest when its ready.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful story please continue.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955almost 6 years ago
You have become

One of my favorite writers. Balanced between character and plot nicely. Love your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent

I agree, you are definitely one of the best authors on Literotica. How did you acquire you unique sense of humor? This also requires a follow-up. Reading ALL of your works should be a requirement before someone is allowed to post their own story. Maybe reading the works of a real author would entice some of those whose works are substandard would spend time reevaluating and reworking/rewriting/repairing their work to the benefit of all.

virtual_lovervirtual_loverover 5 years ago
Pleasure

What a pleasure to find an author who can use our beautiful language properly. As ever your style and penmanship are lovely. Thank you yet again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I agree 100%

I've been binge reading mother/son incest this past week and I'm not sure the writers have had High School English courses yet. On top of that, they keep trying to peddle the BS about a cock entering the womb or the cervix.

Thank you for a really enjoyable story and this story must continue................

(5 Stars)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nicely written...

The story was well written and quite enjoyable. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. My only problem was Mum and Fiona, often used in the same sentence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

this story needs part 2, I hope you write it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter Two

This is a wonderful story . It really needs a second chapter in which Tom gets to experience the threesome that Alan had so many years before . Maybe making this Tom s everyday life experience . In fact you could have him starting a family with Fiona and Nancy . These are just suggestions , thanks for a enjoyable read .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why stop at part 1. It needs part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You must finish this but as its a few years old I suppose not

Cutty4637Cutty46375 months ago

Realy? Don't stop there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous