Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh." I realised the situation. "Well to start you should have said "He RAN into you. Ran is the past of run."

"He ran into me. OK." She beamed a smile at being corrected. "I not blame him. He is good man."

"You DO not blame him." I corrected her again. "And you are right he is a good man."

"So you his ami? His girl-friend?" Odile asked.

Now here we were! Was I his girlfriend?

Well yes sort of.

"Yes. Sort of." I said. "It is complicated." I continued. If I could have, I would have looked down at my hands and twiddled my thumbs. "Odile do you have a boyfriend?" I asked.

"Me? No. Not really. Some boys at school try. But they are all such... such... little boys. Not real men like Mr Dennis."

There was a far-away sparkle in her eyes as she said that.

I could recognise a school-girl crush when I saw one. I had had some of my own, all-be-it more than a decade since.

This was going to get awkward.

Odile put her hand on my left thigh. I had a very short dress. Her hand was on my naked leg.

I was not sure how much of ME was visible. Or why she had not wondered where my arms were.

And come to that... I was sure that I could smell my own arousal from earlier.

Oh GODS.

"SO. please JoooLeee, tell me. Tell me about Mr Dennis. Tell me what his house in England like."

I took a deep breath and tried to concentrate on the physical.

I described his house -- The Hall, and the village.

I told her - a little bit, a very little bit - about the tennis tournament.

Just as I was trying to describe my cottage, Dennis came back in to the room with two drinks.

"Ahh Good. You talk." He placed the cups on the coffee table.

"Tea for JooLee. Coffee for Odd-Eel." when he stood back, he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Julie, you be OK. Here with Odd-Eel for a while?"

Yes I know he really said Odile. But in my head, I was still hearing him say Odd-Eel. That was going to be hard to change.

"Odile this is Ok? I go visit my mother at Centre Alzheimer. Le Boulevard du Maréchal Foch is not long walk from here. I be une heure. Maybe a little more."

Odile clapped her hands together in excitement. "Oh Yes. Please. Joolee you stay."

"Yes JooLee. You stay. Odd-Eel look after you. She take care of you." He turned and left the room.

I stared at my tea.

What the hell?

How was I going to drink it?

He knew. He knew that he had tied my hands.

He knew it and he left me to figure out how I was going to drink it.

Do I tell Odile that I can't use my arms and need to kneel down to sip the drink?

No!

Knowing me, I would spill it everywhere and make a mess.

Do I ask Odile to help, like Dennis did in the cafe earlier?

Fuck! That would be embarrassing.

That was what he wanted.

BASTARD! I shouted at him in my head.

"Odile. How old are you?" I had to ask.

"Ahh. I have eighteen years." She said. Excited, just like a teenager.

"In English we would say - 'I am eighteen.' or 'I am eighteen years old.' Ok."

She repeated it back to me.

OK so she was Old enough.

Just.

"See Odile. Dennis is... Dennis likes to control people. He likes to control me. And I... I guess I like the sort of control that he does."

"Sandrine say this to me, when she visit. But I not know what this mean."

"You know Sandrine?"

"Oh Yes. Dennis Ex-femme. His wife. Not longer wife. I knew Dennis just after the... the Divorcé."

"Ex-Wife. Yes."

"Yes. She come see me when Dennis in England. To help me to recover. For long time after the... accident. I am not able to walk. Mama works. Sandrine visit to help."

"Yes. Well. Dennis likes to control things about my life. He gets... a kick out of it. He gets... aroused? "

"Aroused? Like he gets hot? This is sex?" Odile blushed, putting her hands over her mouth.

"Yes sort of." I blushed.

A pair of matching tomatoes - We.

"So Odile. I have to ask this. After the hospital, you recovered at home. Did Sandrine have to help you wash?"

"Oh Yes."

"And... and... and go to the toilet?"

"Oh Yes." Odile blushed.

"Well, see. I do have arms. But they are tied up behind me. Dennis has tied them together."

"Tied?" She looked wide eyed. "Why?"

"Because Dennis likes control. And. Oh. Fuck it..." I said bluntly. Giving in. "Because I get hot when he does that."

Odile sat there staring for a moment, open-mouthed, wide-eyed as the information sunk in.

"Your arms are tied up? Behind you?"

"Yes."

"And you like this?"

"Yes."

"And Dennis like to do this."

"Very much YES." I said and nodded my head. Oh yes he did.

"Merde. Now I understand some of things Sandrine say to me." Her eyes were glazed and she had a far-away look as if remembering earlier conversations or events.

"So either you have to help me drink my tea, by holding the cup for me or..." I said, when I sensed Odile looking at me again.

"or?" She asked.

"Or... Actually. I had a cup of tea an hour or so ago. And I could do with using your toilet."

"WC?"

"Yes."

"And.... and you need me to help?" She looked like she could not blush any harder.

"Yes. Sort of." I admitted. "I have an idea. If you don't mind. If we go to the toilet. Can you untie my arms? You will have to remove my dress, but I am sure that is not that big a problem. Then you can untie me. Then I can go to the toilet on my own. And I can drink my tea on my own. But. " I took another deep breath. "I think Dennis would be upset if he came back and my hands were not tied up. So, before he comes back, I will need you to tie them back up again. Can you do this for me?"

There! It was done and said and now I had to wait for her to come to terms with pervy me and pervy Dennis.

"I do not know." Odile said very slowly. "But for you, and for Mr Dennis I try. I want to learn."

"Come on then." I shuffled to stand. You don't realise how much you use your hands every day until you suddenly can't.

Odile led me down the corridor to the bathroom.

"If you undo the jacket." I suggested. "Then just lift the dress over my head."

"This dress is très short.... err Very? Very short." Odile said, looking at me properly for the first time.

"Yes." I agreed. "It's not one of mine. Dennis put it on me this morning. I don't know if it was one that used to belong to Sandrine, or if he just keeps stuff like this for playing. He has lots of weird stuff. He plays a lot."

Sandrine unbuttoned my jacket and lifted the dress off.

"Ohhh." her hands went to her mouth again. She gave me another of her wide-eyed, open-mouthed stares.

"Pas de culotte?" She said. "Pas de soutien-gorge? Pas de sous-vêtements?"

"I don't know what all that means. But I think you are saying no underwear. Then no. Dennis has not allowed me to wear underwear since we met."

"Dennis makes you do this?"

"Yes."

"And this?" Odile reached forward to touch the chain. Just hard enough that it gently tugged on my nipples and labia.

I gave a slight intake of breath.

"Yes. Dennis put that on after he tied me up."

"And you like?"

"Yes. It hurts. But it is a good hurt."

"This is like sex for you?"

"Yes. I am a masochist. I like pain. And I guess I am an exhibitionist. I like people seeing my body. Especially outdoors. Or in places where it is considered wrong. Or inappropriate."

"So this is making you chaud? Hot?"

"Yes." I agreed. Blushing slightly.

Odile sniffed.

"Yes. That is me you can smell. Sorry."

"No. No. It is not bad. This is because you are very hot?"

"Yes. But could you please untie my arms. I really do need to use the toilet."

Odile giggled.

But she did go behind me to work out how I had been taped up.

"This red mark?" Odile ran a finger over a stripe on my bottom. "This is from Dennis?"

Fairly soon I could move my arms again. After a few moments of wiggling my shoulders, I said. "Thank you. Yes. Dennis whipped me. Well he whipped me and Sandrine together yesterday. Now if I may ehm. use the ehh." I pointed to the toilet.

"You don't want me to watch? This is not good for you?" She raised her eyebrows and giggled.

"Haha. I don't know. Never done it. Up to you. I guess."

"I don't know either. You let me stay?"

"I suppose so. Yes. If you want."

I sat and did my business, trying hard not to look in Odile's direction.

Yes It was embarrassing.

I had not peed in front of someone since my mother had potty trained me.

Gods it was hot. It was so naughty.

I wiped the dribble and let a finger linger over my clit on the way.

Fuck!!!

If Dennis was around, I would definitely try to find some excuse to get him to fuck me.

"It is strange watching someone. But everything about you is strange." Odile said, as I washed my hands.

"Anyway." I continued. "Can I put my dress back on? And can we go and drink our drinks. They will be cold."

"Yes. Pardon. Here." Odile handed my dress to me from the bathroom shelf where she had placed it.

We returned to the living room and we sat in silence, for a time as we drank. The drinks were just warm enough.

"Your English is not bad." I said. "You know a lot of words. What we call vocabulary. You can make yourself understood. But you keep getting tenses wrong. You talk as if everything IS happening now. You do not talk about the past. As in - I do something now. I DID something yesterday or the day before. Maybe you should talk to Dennis about coming over to stay. If you can't stay with him, you could stay with me. I may even be able to take some time off work to show you around. "

"Please. Please. And you tell me much more. Why this you do is so exciting? Why it is exciting for you? Why it is fun for Mr Dennis?"

I glanced at the clock.

"Ok. But we have less than half an hour before Dennis said he will be back. And you will need to tie me up again. Remember."

Odile giggled.

"You should come meet Mama before... while you have arms free." Odile said.

So we walked along the corridor to the kitchen.

"Mama. This is Julie. She is friend of Uncle Dennis."

Mama didn't say anything but frowned looking at my legs. I think she was unhappy at the length of my dress.

"Mama does not speak English. She understands some."

For the next few minutes Odile and her mother spoke to each other in their native language.

I could grasp the odd word or two, but they spoke too fast for me to do much translating.

I guessed that Odile was talking a bit about me, and there was something about visiting - vacance - vacation - in England.

Mama did not stop the cooking or whatever it was she was doing.

When Odile took my arm and said "Come on and tell me more about England. Mama is busy."

Mama did not look up or say goodbye.

"Forgive Mama. I am only child. And the accident, she thought she lose me. She is scared."

"She wants to protect you. Understandable I guess."

As we got back to the living room at the Front of the apartment Odile said quietly, "We not talk about England. You tell me about you and Mr Dennis."

"Ok. But you must tie my arms for Dennis while we do."

I pulled my dress over my head.

"These marks. This red. Mr Dennis hit you all over?" Odile said. As she stroked some of the red lines remaining on my shoulders from the previous day's flogging.

"Yes. Though first he put clamps on my nipples." I showed her the tiny red marks on my breasts. "He put similar ones on Sandrine."

"But he not married to Sandrine." Odile sounded shocked.

"No. But she still likes the pain. Her husband Eric says he cannot hurt her. So, Sandrine goes to Dennis sometimes for a whipping and Eric sits and watches. As with yesterday when they both came round to see Dennis. Once Dennis had clamped us both, he tied us so that our nipples clamps were connected. Every move either one of us made hurt both of us."

I went on to explain how we were tied, hanging from hooks in the ceiling beams. I described the flogging. How Dennis struck both of us, all over our backs. And the different reaction that Sandrine had to my own.

Odile sat silent and stared but fidgeted. Her hand kept going to her crotch. Then she would jerk it away when she realised what she was doing.

"This is so... so different. Strange. But...But exciting."

"True. But don't think THIS is what sex is about. I've had normal boyfriends and normal sex before. It is just that I have now found something that I really like. It pushed my boundaries. It's not for everyone."

"But still... This is what you do because you love Mr Dennis."

"No. No. I love Dennis because this is what he does. He spanked me first. Before we got together for anything else."

"But How? I not understand."

"Me neither. But Odile why do you need to know. Is it because you like Dennis."

She blushed and looked away.

Ahhh Got her.

This is what surprised me. I expected her to hate him. To fear him. Maybe have a grudging respect for his care, but that is not where she was.

"At first I was guilty." Odile said, rather shyly. "Because I know...

"Knew?" I corrected.

"Knew it was me at fault. I walk into road. I DID not look. Then Mama tell me what happened and how she is so angry at Mr Dennis. I cannot tell her about my book. And then I am angry that I had lost my book. And then I am angry with Mr Dennis. But then Sandrine come and talk to me. Sandrine is calm. She is pretty. And she tell me about Mr Dennis paying for best treatment. I cannot be angry as Mama is. And Mr Dennis buy me things. He talks to me. He makes everything right. He does not talk to me like a child. He is strong and clever and handsome."

Yes is he all of those things all right.

Odile continued to slowly tie the tape around my wrists and elbows.

"Do you know that Dennis hasn't driven a car since that day? He doesn't drink wine anymore. He still blames himself."

"It is not his fault. He is a good man." She patted my arms. "There. This is OK?"

"If it looks the same. It feels right."

"And this make you HOT?"

"Yes."

Odile came to stand in front of me. She reached out to tug lightly on the chain. "And This?"

"God yes." I felt a surge of heat as the chain tugged on my nipples and labia.

Slowly Odile leaned forward to kiss me. We kissed gently. She tasted of strawberries.

"I like you." Odile said. Her hand reached out to stroke my breast, exploring the clips on my nipples.

"You like?" She asked. She blushed and seemed hesitant, but did not remove her hand.

"Yes." I admitted, panting slightly at the pain and pleasure.

"I like." She said, blushing even more.

"And if we had time I would love to continue. But I AM naked. Can you put my dress over my head and then my jacket over my shoulders and button it so that it stays on? Please?"

"Ohhh. Ok." She seemed disappointed. But she did dress me.

It was only just in time. For a few minutes later Dennis returned.

After a few minutes of pleasantries to make sure we were ok. And Odile getting Dennis to promise to let her visit me in England, we said our goodbyes.

Odile stood in the doorway watching us walk away.

From the apartment block, we walked down the hill, round some streets to, what I guessed must be, the old part of town. The streets were narrow. The houses were mostly smaller and looked older. Most were attractive and well kept. Lots had wooden shutters on the windows. It was all very different in style to my village.

After many twists and turns, we came to a cafe at the end of a road by a corner. It had big glass windows and a welcoming air about it. Dennis led me inside.

A man dressed in white with a white apron looked up and seemed to brighten.

"Dennis. Mon ami. Content de te voir. Comment allez-vous?"

"Ahh. Très bon Romain. Et toi?" As Dennis reached the counter the two shook hands.

"Oh. Tu sais...." Romain shrugged.

Dennis and Romain chatted some more. I guessed they were just swapping the usual lies as people do. So I just looked around. There were a dozen or so tables around the room, some in the windows at the front, others further down the building behind the counter and cooking area. Only a few of the tables were occupied by singles or couples eating, drinking and talking.

I was sure that somewhere in the conversation, I heard Dennis say the word Crepe, and I cheered up at that. The crepes that I had experienced in the last two weeks had been amazing.

"Bon. Quinze minutes?" Romain said or asked or something.

"Excellent." Dennis turned towards a sliding door set into the wall opposite the counter, next to a door marked "WC" The door he opened led to a narrow stairwell.

Deja-Vu. of course Dennis beckoned me in and up. Guiding me with his hand on my naked butt cheek.

At the top of the stairs, we emerged into bright daylight. The top floor of the building was an open terrace with half a dozen tables. They were all spaced out and all currently empty.

The right side of the terrace had a solid wall to the adjoining building, but the other three sides had a low wall, not much higher than knee height. Above this were a series of stainless steel posts supporting glass panels that came up to about chest height. It gave the whole terrace an open airy feel to it. What was amazing about it though, was the view across the beautiful manicured lawns and terraces of the neighbouring Chateau.

It was quite breath-taking.

I stood and stared in wonder, until Dennis caught up and motioned me over to the centre of the left-hand wall.

At his prompt I leaned against the glass panel to admire the vista.

"Another time, maybe we go look. It is beautiful."

"It is even from here." I said. It was.

There were quite a few people wandering around the grounds obviously enjoying the place.

Dennis motioned me to lean my chest on the glass. A moment later I felt him lift the back of my, already short, dress. His hand travelled down over my naked butt, until his fingers were touching my labia.

"Dennis." I hissed in complaint. "People down there will see us."

"Yes? And you enjoy this." His fingers slid between my wet pussy lips.

"You are hot little one." He said with a smile.

"Fuck yeah." I agreed. "Being damn near naked and having those damn clamps on all morning does that."

"The tape on your arms is not as I made it." he said, his voice turning more serious.

"Well no. I needed to go to the toilet while at Odile's and I didn't think it appropriate to ask her help. Know what I mean? So yeah. I got her to untie me. Then I had to get her tie me up again. OK?"

"Hmm. And she sees you like this."

"Yes. And... well... I think she enjoyed it. But we did get to have a talk about it. And while we were at it she told me that her accident, where you ran her over, was all her fault. She was reading a book and stepped into the road without looking. She doesn't blame you. In fact I think she has a bit of a crush on you?"

"Crush? What is crush?"

"Well. Like young love. Starry-eyed admiration. Like a little bit in love, but not a grown-up version of love."

"And Odd-Eel is like this?" He asked.

"Yes. She's a hot little thing."

Two of his fingers slipped easily inside me. I purred.

"Hmmmmm."

At the sound of my voice, two people looked up. They were only a few yards below us, walking along the gravel path near the edge of the grass.

I couldn't give a fuck at that point and just smiled. I licked my lips and purred again.

"Oh fuck yeah." I said. My voice hoarse with arousal.

The lady looked offended. She grabbed the arm of the man with her and promptly guided him to walk in the opposite direction.

Oh Well. Their loss.

"I did not know this." Dennis Said. "This is not good." His hand slowed, but did not stop moving over my sodden pussy.

"It has taken much time and much persuasion to be friends with Monique. Mother to Odile."

"Yes. Odile said that she was angry. She nearly lost her only child. It was hard on her." I said.