Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is true."

But before we could continue the conversation, there was a noise behind us.

Dennis just managed to pull my dress down, when the door from the stairs opened. Romain came out carrying a tray with crepes, drinks and cutlery on. He placed the tray on a table, turned to wipe the table nearest to us. Then placed our food and drink on that.

Rather than pull a chair for me. Dennis sat at the nearest chair and pulled me onto his lap.

"Tu est le champion, Romain. merci." he said.

I was facing towards the barman, and hoping that my short dress was not showing too much. But round the other side I could feel Dennis's hand caressing my butt, and sliding down the crack. I could also feel his hardness on my thighs.

"Bon apetit." Romain said, as he turned to return downstairs.

As soon as he was out of sight, I felt Dennis slide a finger inside me again. From the rear like that, the tip of his finger was rubbing the front wall of my pussy.

Ooooh that felt good. I purred again.

Dennis tried to feed me some of the crepe. It was hard to concentrate.

I did manage to eat some, but I cannot honestly say if it was good or not. My attention was elsewhere.

We sat like that. Dennis teasing me. Feeding me little bits then eating some himself.

Eat, tease, purr, try to eat, curse. Etc. For ages.

Fuuuuuuck I was horny.

He let me drink some form of lemonade. But it seemed to be made with real lemons and it was yellow and cloudy. Not like the clear lemonade we had in England that had never been in the same room as a lemon.

Ages, aeons later, the plates and glasses were empty. My pussy wasn't. But it was not as full as I wanted it to be.

"Dennis. Stop teasing and fuck me." I whispered in a croaky pleading voice.

"Here? Now?" He teased back.

"If that is what it takes. Yes."

"OK."

He helped me to stand again. He got me to lean against the glass panel again.

With a flick my dress was pushed even higher up my body. Through the glass from below I would appear to be completely naked.

I did not care.

And then I felt him enter me. It was either that or he was carrying an iron bar.

Fuuuuucckk that felt good.

I felt his trousers up against my naked bottom.

"Oh yes." Now I felt full.

But even then he was slow. Withdrawing a little and easing slowly back in a bit at a time.

I tried to push back but the dress was caught on the top of the glass and pulled on the chain. Fuck that hurt. But then I felt my pussy pulse.

Oh God. I thought.

"Oh God." I said.

How long? How many hours later? Did I feel him thrust harder and erupt inside me?

I chewed my lip to stop from crying out.

"Oooooh. Fuck that was good." I was oblivious to the people walking about the grounds below.

Dennis shrank and dropped out.

He pulled me off the glass wall and held my head to force me down to my knees.

"To clean and put it away." He said. He ordered.

Oh Gods.

What would that look like below?

Oh well....

I suckled him and cleaned our combined juices off his dick. Even soft, he had an impressive weapon.

When I had cleaned it, I tried to use my mouth to return his cock to his trousers.

That must have looked ridiculous.

Of course it did.

That was why he did it.

When I had nearly completed, Dennis did use his hands to adjust himself and do up his zip.

"Bon." He helped me back to my feet and adjusted my dress to nearly cover my nakedness again.

"This. In Public. It is forbidden. It is not normal. This is what you like." It was not really a question.

He straightened his clothing and then mine.

We spent several hours wondering around the town.. It seemed to me that Dennis was proud of his home town and wanted to show me the differences to my own little village.

Eventually i told him that I was getting tired.

We cuddled in the back of the taxi and chatted on the way back way back to his home.

*****