Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 18

Story Info
Julie discovers that Dennis has packed up. Remy Explains.
2.6k words
4.92
615
1
0

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 01/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Chapter 18--It's All Gone

I rushed through my usual Saturday chores, just to keep busy.

I was so tired.

It had been after midnight when Mike had driven me home. Leaving Emma and Amelie to care for and comfort Alice.

I needed some normality in my life.

I needed to talk to Dennis.

I walked as fast as I could to The Hall.

The gates were locked and chained shut. Both the big gate and the small pedestrian gate.

There was a 'For Sale' sign on a post to the side of the gates.

I felt deflated.

He had gone.

For a short time my boring life had burned brightly.

I had felt alive in a way I had not known before.

Now what was I going to do?

I wondered slowly home, a dark cloud hanging over me.

Once home I pottered about trying to think. Trying just to keep busy.

Trying to come to terms with my life having been turned so upside down in such a short time.

When I was in my bedroom cleaning, I actually put on some underwear for the first time in many weeks. This felt strange now. Maybe some sort of return to my former normality?

I had lost the commands. I had lost the control. And I felt empty and loose.

When the doorbell tinkled, I hoped it wasn't some damn politician or sales person. I was in no mood for any of that. I was in a right old grump.

I opened the door ready to tell, whoever it was, to sod off and leave me alone. But caught myself just in time.

I was surprised to see Remy Standing there on the door step with several large boxes.

"Hello Julie." She said. She looked as tired as I felt. "May I come in?"

When I stood back, she picked up one of the boxes and thrust it into my arms. She lugged the second one into the hallway, then picked up the third so that I could kick the door shut against the dull November weather.

"What's going on? Where is Dennis? Why are you here?" I jabbered.

"Shh. In time." Remy put a finger gently to my lips. "A cup of tea first. I think we both need it." Remy said.

Yeah. She sounded tired too.

It didn't take long until we were sitting in the kitchen nursing our cups of tea.

"So. Mr Dennis wants to say things. I am here first to speak for him. After Mr Mike drove you home, and went to see Mr Dennis, the two returned and we soon decided that Alice needs more help than we -- any of us -- could provide. I drove Mr Dennis and Alice and my Amelie, to see Dr Bernard. The good Doctor was not too happy being woken at such an hour. But after Mr Dennis explained, Doctor Bernard understood and showed why he is a Doctor.

"Alice has nothing. Nobody who knows her or cares for her. No family. No real friends. So, if she went missing or was killed, nobody- but maybe us - would know or care. This is not good. THE Doctors says It will be many months before she is fixed. She needs to heal body and mind. Even if she says she needs pain, the Doctor says it should be many months and much help before anyone spanks her or gives her pain or even has sex. She needs to become human again. Alice is in a bad place. I cannot understand her. And none of us can understand Armstrong. If we knew what would help, any of us would do it. For now, Alice needs the Doctor and we all need to wait and let time heal. I have left Mr Dennis, Amelie and Alice there for now.

"After Mr Dennis took you to his house in Fleury, he came to understand that it really is his happy place. He very much likes England. He likes the space and privacy at The Hall. But his heart stays in Fleury. He has been talking of selling The Hall and moving back to his home since that weekend. It was, for him, a way to move money.

"The rescue of Alice helps to make up his mind. He needs to leave, even if that means leaving you."

"Oh." I said, trying hard to hide my disappoint.

"Mr Dennis says, if he can see you before he leaves, we will let you know. But that the boxes I have with me are for you anyway."

"I'm a bit confused." I stuttered. "I mean, I sort of understand. I like Dennis and do want him to be happy. But these last few months have been amazing. He has taught me so much about myself. I... I am going to mis him."

"Miss Him or the things he does?" Remy asked quietly

"Yeah. The things he does. But also him. I love his smile and his imagination. He is, you know - Pretty good looking. He is very much a man. A man in charge. He is good company. So yeah... I will miss him too. I sort of understand. But... but.. I'm so new to this different lifestyle and such. I wanted him to show me more. He once said 'It is a good think to know one's-self.' I still feel that he had more to teach me. For me to find out. I will miss that too. I don't know what to do. He always seemed to know. "

"I understand." Remy laid a gentle hand on my shoulder. "One moment." She said as she left the kitchen to return moments later with one of the boxes she had delivered.

Placing it on the floor next to the table, she opened it and withdrew a large folder.

"Mr Dennis says these are yours." She pointed to the open box.

On top, wrapped in a light, tissue-paper were the corsets which Dennis had bought for me from that weird Anton guy.

Yeah. It would be fun to wear these, with or without Dennis.

Below the corsets were the latex knickers.

THOSE!!!

The one with the dongs in the gusset.

Jeeees! Would I ever dare to wear them?

I mean they were great to wear, but...

I could just imagine myself wearing them to work and fidgeting in my office chair. And Mr Conner wondering what had come over me as I tried to squash my orgasms.

Oh Gods. Just the thought had me hot.

Calm. Take a deep breath.

OK.

Next down was a cute box with those dammed Ban-Wa-ball thingys in.

Them! Would I ever dare to wear them with being ordered to?

Just then a picture came to my mind of me playing tennis with them. My tight sports knickers pulled up to hold them in place. Every step on the court causing them to move and rattle inside me.

Within ten minutes I would lose all interest in winning the game, and be writhing on the floor grabbing my crotch as I came so very publicly.

Yeah? No? A fun thought, but maybe not realistic.

My pussy was dripping again.

Another box held the battery-operated balls. They had been fun and infuriating.

Another box held a whole selection of nipple clamps, chains, cuffs and other bondage stuff. I did wonder if I would ever have the courage to inflict them on myself.

Next down were six packets of gorgeous Aubade lingerie. Knickers and bras like that superb pair that Dennis had first bought for me, before he so quickly cut them from my body.

At least these I could wear. And probably even do so to work.

Nice.

I looked up to see that Remy had returned with another of the boxes.

She opened it.

OH GODS YES!

It was the Sybian vibrating stool that I had won off Dennis at the Manchester fetish club.

"Mr Dennis says that he will miss watching you try this. He very much wanted to see you use it. He says one of his great pleasures is watching you have orgasm. He says he loves the way you lose control. This I understand." Remy said somewhat distantly. "I love to see my Amelie as she has orgasm. I like to... to... You say in English 'Go down on her' Yes? To give her pleasure. Amelie is shy and quiet except when she loses control." Remy smiled and blushed. "I like this. This I understand about Mr Dennis."

"You want to try now?" She did blush again and looked away.

"Yes." I hesitated. "No. Yes. Maybe."

"I have seen you with no clothes. I have seen you do many things that would embarrass me. Does it embarrass you? Does it excite you?"

"Yes." I admitted. I still blushed. "Yes. To both."

Yes. Yes! I really did want to try the Sybian.

Yes, being watched was embarrassing. Yes, being watched was hugely exciting. It still took me a prompt to venture in that direction.

I had dreamed of having a go on a Sybian, after watching Emma in the competition.

Could I use it with clothes on?

Could I really use it with Remy watching?

While I was still considering this, Remy pulled the plug out from where it was wrapped under the device. She trailed the lead over to the nearest socket, plugged it in, then handed me the control box.

Oh God!

I could feel the dampness in my panties.

Remy laughed at my confusion.

"This is what Mr Dennis likes about you." She said, still chuckling. "I tease. It us yours."

She sat down again.

"And now the last thing before I leave." Remy said, sliding the folder on the table towards me.

"The Hall comes with a Housing Association. Perhaps you know this. Maybe not. The Hall is over 300 years old. The original owner built many houses in the village and the nearby town for the workers. Over many years, later owners have sold off much of the land to farms nearby. Sometime this is to pay for this 'death tax' thing, you have in England. Some of the houses have been sold off. But some remain owned by whoever owns The Hall."

"Yeah. I think I heard that." I said. I felt a strange tickle in my mind. I had heard the story when I first went out with a crowd of local friends after I moved to my cottage.

"Mr Dennis is good at buying and selling. Always his money makes him more money. This housing Association. It takes Mr Dennis some time to understand. But the rents make him more money. The Housing Association has three people to manage it. You call 'Trustees'. They screen candidates. They decide on repairs and upgrades. You understand?"

"Well yes. But... but... I don't remember being 'Screened' I wasn't interviewed." I looked confused. My brows furrowed in thought.

"Ah but you were." Remy said with a wry smile.

"My Connor is one of the Trustees. He meets once a month with Mr Dennis and Mr Henry Fordisworthy to discuss the trust.

"I drive Mr Dennis. Sometimes I stay to help translate. Sometimes I stay as a witness. Sometimes I sit and read and listen. Mr Connor, it was, who approved you. You were working for him. He knew you. He knew how much money you earned. "

"So... So When Dennis saw me at the Tennis match he already knew me?"

"Yes. He knew a lot about you."

"I guess it all makes sense now." As various things that had happened. Things that were said and done fell into place.

"And Angela's husband? Wow."

"Ahem. Ex-Husband now." Remy blushed. "He suspected that Miss Angela as not being faithful. That night in the restaurant? You remember? That triggered an argument. At Mr Dennis' last meeting, Mr Fordisworthy informs us he is getting a divorce."

"I wondered why I had not seen her in the Tennis club for the last few months. I didn't really think about it."

"Now we come to the real purpose of my visit." Remy said getting serious. "Your house -- you call it cottage?"

"English for a smallish, old fashioned style building, I guess."

"But it is attached to the one next to it. And next to that?"

"Yes A Terrace. This one is the End of Terrace. North end. There are the two in the middle and then the South end to the Terrace."

"All of these are in the Housing Association." Remy Said.

"I would have guessed. But didn't know for sure." I Said.

"The Trustees have set up a new Housing Trust for just these houses. The rest will stay in the original Trust and go with The Hall to the new owner. These four, Mr Dennis is giving to you."

"What? What the hell? Why?"

"Let me finish." Remy said.

"You must still pay the rent to the Trust, as usual. You will meet with Mr Connor and Mr Fordisworthy every few months. Mr Connor handles the money and ensures rent is paid.

"Well yeah. I send the letters."

"Quite. A portion of the rent is held back for repairs, maintenance, upgrades. A portion is paid to the other two Trustees. But a large portion of the rent goes to the primary trustee. This is you. Jjust as the largest portion of the income from the other Trust has been going to Mr Dennis."

"Jeeeeesus."

"Mr Dennis makes one request."

"Well of course. But... But..."

"The cottage next door to this one. The people there will be moving to the City in a few months. In a few months Alice will need somewhere to live and very much need a friend. When Dr Bernard comes to your work, you are to speak for Alice and help her. That is Mr Dennis's request."

"Wow." I sat there completely flabbergasted.

"If she comes early, she is to live with you until this cottage next door is available. But Dr Bernard does not think this to be likely. All will be well.

"Many months ago, you ask me 'Is Mr Dennis a good man?' I tell you 'Yes'. You know him. You know he is a good man. He may enjoy to cause pain. He may be strange to many people. But with all of this, he is still a good man."

"Yes. Yes he is." I agreed.

"He asks that you be a good girl. Learn from him. Use your money and your time wisely."

Remy stood and tapped the folder. "Read this. It will explain all I have said. Talk to your Mr Connor on Monday. And from me..." Remy leaned down to give me a kiss. Full! On the lips.

Wow.

"You have taught me much. I hope to see you again. But that will be for Mr Dennis to say. I serve him with all my heart. We go to France soon. My hope is to spend more time with my Amelie. But my big hope is that Mr Dennis will be happy. Au-revour. Good bye."

Remy walked out, closing the door behind her. I sat there stunned for long moments before I remembered my manners and rushed to say goodbye to Remy.

I arrived at the door in time to watch Remy drive away.

Slowly I walked back to the kitchen.

On the floor was the third box, still unopened.

My curiosity was aroused. Remy had not mentioned it. I peeked inside.

What it contained was the slipper spanking machine.

A spanking machine all of my own.

Wow!