Anyone for Tennis, Dennis? Ch. 19 - Epilogue

Story Info
3 Months after the rest od the story, Julie starts anew.
1.7k words
4.83
559
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

Epilogue--And Then...

3 Months later

Sarah settled into a seat at Julie's kitchen table, cupping a warm cup of tea.

"Been up to much?" She asked.

"No. Not a lot.". I sighed. "Work. Eat. TV. Obviously not much in the way of tennis or walks in the dales in this weather. Been to the pub with some of the girls from the club. And obviously with you and Jilly last week. Seen Emma a few times. Not much else. Actually, I think you would like my friend Emma. Must arrange a pub night with the three of us."

"Isn't she another of you spanky types?"

"Sarah! Please." I rolled my eyes and slapped her shoulder, before settling into the other seat.

"OK. Sorry. So, no spanky botties lately then?" She asked.

"Ha, ha. No..." Julie said, with a slightly wistful tone to her voice. "I got a Christmas card and present from Dennis, but otherwise not heard from him since early November."

"So just you and your Sybian then?" Sarah giggled.

"Yeah. Fun though. Best vibe ever." I had told her and even shown her the Sybian. I didn't tell her about the slipper machine. Maybe one day.

"Maybe. Lucky my Danny has a big dick. And knows how to use it. He keeps me happy."

"Sarah. You are awful sometimes. There is more to life you know."

"I know. But he's fun. I was hoping he would propose on Valentine's day. I might do it myself next month. You know... March 14th. Steak and Blow-job day. My turn. "

"Yeah? Good for you. I really do hope you guys can be happy together."

Just then the door bell pinged.

"There you go." Sarah said. "Your prince charming arriving on his big white horse to take you away to paradise."

"In my dreams." I said with a smile, rising to answer the door.

As I approached the front door, my heart skipped a beat. Even through the frosted glass I recognised that profile.

"Bonjour my little one. Non! Sweet Julie." Dennis said as I opened the door.

He was as gorgeous and impeccably dressed as usual.

He took my hand and brought it to his lips.

It was sweet and sexy... But... But it was not the same. We were different now.

We stood looking at each other for a few moments, each trying to work out how to restart the conversation, I guess. Unusual for Dennis.

"Come in." I said after a moment, aware of the cold wind, howling up the main street.

"Merci. Thank you." He said, as I closed the door behind him.

"This is nice. This little house. Is this your happy place? It look happy." He said.

"Yes. I like it. I have made a few changes now that I as much as own in. And I need to thank you for that."

"Non. Non. I sell The Hall. This new owner, he have right to change. My heart, it not allow this. I feel I have to do this for you."

By then we arrived in the kitchen. I do have a cosy little sitting room, but some how we always start and sometimes stay chatting in the kitchen.

"This is my friend Sarah." I said pointing to my friend. "Sarah meet Dennis Longechambon."

Sarah looked surprised and went to rise out of her seat.

"Charmed." Dennis said, taking her hand. He brought it to his mouth. I saw the sparkle. I watched as he turned on the charm. I saw the sparkle reflected in Sarah's face.

"I... I better go." Sairah said, blushing and stuttering.

Sarah! Stuttering? That was a first.

"Non. Please. I have a few mot... eh Words with Julie. You stay."

Sarah slowly sat again.

"You are well Joooleee" He said, stretching out my name in that gorgeous way of his. "You look well."

"Yes thanks. And thank you for the Christmas present." I didn't mention what it was. I wasn't ready to tell Sarah the details.

"Non. I am in your debt. This last summer I am bewitched. I lose my mind, my control, to votre... your derriere."

Sarah snorted, suppressing her laugh.

"Your bottom. It control me. It fill my dream. I am not treating you as a lady. You know this. For this I am sorry."

"No! Dennis. No! You opened my eyes. You awakened something that I sort of knew to be there, but did not know how to progress. I owe you. I had a great summer. There is nothing I regret. There is nothing you should regret."

Dennis bowed his head. "Thank you. I am happy that you are happy."

"When I send Remy to talk, I ask if it is possible that you look after Alice. I ask, I not demand. I request, humbly... is this something you can do?"

"Yes of course. Even without you asking I would help."

"If Alice come. Is it possible she stay with you, until a house is empty for her?"

"Well..." I hesitated. "I guess. My second room is kind of tiny, But sure. For her, yes absolutely."

Dennis took my hand again and kissed it. "Jooleee I am in your debt again."

He stood looking... very uncertain. Not at all like the Dennis I had known.

"Une moment" he turned and left.

"Well. That was weird." Sarah said. "I see what you were saying about him though. "A tasty hunk. Nice guy."

Dennis returned a few minutes later leading...

It was Alice. Only she was dressed. She looked... well different.

It took me a few moments to see what was different.

She had put on weight. Not like she was fat or anything. But she looked healthy. Unlike last time when she was skinny, scrawny, Undernourished. She looked happy. That sadness, haunted, fear look had gone.

As soon as she saw me she rushed towards me, dropped to her knees and kissed my feet.

What the hell?

I saw Sarah's jaw bounce off the floor as she looked on.

"Mistress Julie. I owe you my life. I am yours to serve you in any way you see fit. May I serve you?" She looked up towards me.

Shit!

Now what?

"Alice No." I said, trying to get her to stand up.

"You reject me? You do not want me?" Alice looked like she was about to cry.

I pulled her to her feet and drew her into a hug. She was stiff and hesitant to hug back.

"Alice I do NOT reject you. I welcome you into my home as an equal. You do not serve me or anyone else. Please. Be my friend. I helped you, because that is who I am. If you owe anyone then pay it forward. Help someone else in need when the time comes. In the meantime, please stay and be a friend."

I felt her tears on my hands.

"Its so long since I've had a friend, I'm not sure I know what to do." She whispered.

"Well let's learn together." I said letting go

"Bon." Dennis said from the doorway. "My taxi it waits. I am to go. Au revoir. Joolee. Alice. Please. If you can, come to Fontainebleau. Francois et Francine, tell me to say you to visit. Remy et Amelie tell me you are to visit. Sandrine et Eric say you are to visit. So... you must visit. Non?"

"When I can. Yes I will." I said.

I walked to the door. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him properly.

He responded. Gently and lovingly, but with no great sensual passion.

"Au Revoir. Until next time. And thank you."

I let him go.

We heard the door closed. I couldn't bring myself to see him out and watch his back walk away.

I fought back my tears.

.

Sarah was looking on in utter bewilderment.

I turned back to Alice.

"So." I said, taking a deep breath. "You sit down there with my friend Sarah." I pointed to the empty seat at the kitchen table. "I'll make us all a nice cup of tea, then, let's see what we can do."

I dragged a stool over and sat at the end of the table.

"So Sarah. As you may have gathered this is Alice. And there are some things you should know..."

The three of us sat there putting the world to rights and discussing ourselves and our future.

I held nothing back. These were friends and I needed someone to share it all with.

Later that night... MUCH later - so much later that it was already the next morning - I showed Sarah the slipper machine.

Yes! Really.

Of course Alice loved it, as I did.

We both had a go and even persuaded Sarah to have a go.

And that of course is a different story.

One that does not involve Dennis.

Maybe, one day, when the time is right, i can tell you about that and what happened next.

One day...

=========================================================================

The End

Anyone for Tennis, Menace, Dennis?

By Nikki Kernovii

©2022

All Events Take place in Summer /Autumn/Winter 2008.

Dramatis Personae:

Julie-Ann Trimer - Estate Agent Office Admin

DOB: 20-October-1983, Age: 25

POB: A small village in South Derbyshire

Height: 5ft 6In - 168cm

Vit: 34c-25-35

Dennis Eric LongeChambon - Self-made Millionaire, Control Freak

DOB : 1975, Age: 34

POB: Fontainebleu, France

Height: 6ft 1in - 185cm

Feature: Stunning Blue Eyes.

Sarah Jones - Accounts clerk, trainee, and Julie's best friend.

DOB: 01-Feb-1983, Age:26

POB: A small village in South Derbyshire

Remy Bougouine - Driver, Handyman/woman (M-2-F-TG), Cousin to Dennis, Subbish.

DOB: 1978, Age:30

POB: Fontainebleu

Amelie Bougouine - Wife to Remy - Nurse

DOB: 1981, Age:27

Sandrine Boucher (Previously Longechambon, nee?) -- Ex wife to Dennis

DOB: 1978, Age 30

POB, Fleury Nr Fontainebleu

Eric Boucher (2nd Husband to Sandrine) Very Vanilla.

Francois Giverny - Tennis Player, Friend to Dennis, Sometime Business associate, Sub-switch.

DOB:1976

Francine Giverny --Semi-Pro Tennis Player, Friend to Dennis, Domme-Switch.

DOB: 1977

Slut M (Emma Hodges) Owned By Master M (Husband Mike)

DOB: 1984, Age:24

Blonde, Petite, slim

Alice Adams

DOB: 1983, Age:25

Petite Brunette Subbie, abused as a child, seeks father/uncle replacement, slave to Armstrong

Also...

Slut N (Nicky Barrow) Owned by Master Z (Boyfriend, Partner)

Slut T (Talia Evans) Property of Master N

Slut S (Stefan Fitzpatrick) Property of Mistress Abi (A Professional Domme)

Larry Jenkins -- Ex boyfriend to Julie, Carpenter/Builder

Mrs Deakins - House cleaner, mature

Mr Connor -- Estate Agent -- Office Manager

Megan? Estate Agent Deputy Manager

Frankie Armstrong -- London "Businessman" Crook

Alexander Jennings -- Beancounter to Crooks, including Frankie Armstrong