Anyone's Dream Girl

Story Info
I can be anyone you want me to be (with Speech Version).
4.2k words
3.5
2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TD23
TD23
9 Followers

Author's Notes:

This is an Original Work which I have previously published on another site but think might be more at home here.

The goal of this story is to describe the woman as little as possible so that the reader may envision them in any way they please, as anyone they might fantasize about.

This story uses second person. (Example: You sit up from the couch and walk over to the fridge.)

Two more points:

  1. Depending on how you imagine them, the way the girl talks could ruin your fantasy. That is why there is (or will be) another version of this story on my profile [Anyone's Favorite Mute Girl] which has the female speech removed / replaced.

    I hope style this better represents what you are looking for.

  1. The sex will of course be described, however, I will not use adjectives like "big" or "small" to describe the girl's breasts for example, since then it couldn't apply to anyone anymore. Instead, I will use "beautiful" or "majestic" etc, something that is technically saying something - but the true meaning really depends on the reader. I will also try not to imply the length of the hair of the girl, so that it may work with long or short one.

I hope you enjoy this story! I would appreciate your feedback :)

------------------

"Hey babe" your girlfriend walks into the room wearing nothing but sexy red lingerie under a barely visible bright red body net. "Are you getting excited~?" she teases you while making seductive eye contact and taking on a model-like pose against the doorframe, as if she was ready to fuck it at any moment - but of course, all her attention belongs entirely to you.

"Oh yes, I'm ready for you" you say with your voice full of lust. She happily giggles and catwalks toward you, showing off her accentuated hips as she approaches. The lingerie has conveniently left this area of her body completely visible for your hungry eyes.

She sits down sideways in your lap, wraps her arms around your neck and you wrap yours around her torso. Then she kisses you, deeply.

Your tongues start off slowly, exploring each other's taste as if you never had it before. As your make out time increases so does your lust and your kisses become more and more passionate, more and more frantic - until both of you barely breathe anymore as you fondle one another's hot bodies.

"I want you inside me" she pants breathlessly, her eyes full of desire. "but first" she begins to switch position, turning her back toward you and placing her hands on your twitching knees "let me please you". With those words, she begins to gyrate her hips in a circle, starting her lap dance.

You can't help but to release a moan. You are still catching your breath from the wild make out session you just had, and your dick is painfully hard, imprisoned in your pants. - Still, even through the thin fabric - her ass rubbing against your throbbing cock feels incredible. You reach your hands below the net she's wearing and place them on one of the many exposed parts of her body, relishing in the feeling of her smooth skin.

"Let me give you some better access, baby" she moans, reaching one of her hands back to grab your neck, pulling it forward and bending her own neck to kiss you once more, while utilizing her free hand to take off her first layer. In order not to break the kiss she is removing it downwards, which proves a bit more difficult for her, but she is determined. All the while she continues to grind on you. The net being pulled away stuck between the pressure of your bodies provides a surprisingly pleasurable sensation above your groin, but nothing compared to what is to come.

Throwing the net to the side she spins around with beautiful precision to land right between your knees. Her hands have already undone your belt and you release a long sexual gasp when feeling her teasing tongue connect with your tip. After giving it one short lick and grinning up at you after seeing your reaction, she dives down to your balls with zero hesitation. You place both your hands in her soft hair, but don't apply any pressure, perfectly satisfied with her amazing technique.

After taking your cock down her throat so many times you know that she doesn't have a gag reflex anymore, yet she knows how much you enjoy hearing her gag, so she artificially mimics the sounds her body made the first few weeks of your relationship - after all, it took a while for her to adapt to your impressive size. This doesn't only please your auditory senses, but the added vibrational pleasure is nothing to miss out on. And in your opinion, her blowjobs have gotten much better because of it.

Not neglecting your balls, she constantly massages them with her hands or tickles them with her nails. You can feel her hair rest in your crotch, creating a warm area every time she bottoms out on you. Much like her kissing, her sucking also becomes more hectic as time goes on. She's moving faster and faster down your shaft, regularly slamming the back of her throat against your swollen tip. In addition, she eagerly rubs her entire face across your groin area, spreading her salvia around your shaft, inner thighs and of course your cum filled testicles.

When she finally unhooks her bra without taking you out of her mouth for a second, you repay her by grabbing her nice tits, squeezing their flesh a bit and then tweezing her nipples. This makes her moan almost uncontrollably around your shaft, showing you how horny she already is.

"I.. I can't wait for you any longer" she pants. "I need you inside me, NOW!"

With a massive suck she jumps up to her legs, spins around and despite her eagerness to pounce on you, she bends over, keeping her legs completely straight while slowly taking off her panties, revealing her absolutely drenched pussy to your eyes.

There isn't much time to admire it though, since as soon as her panties hit the ground, her ass cheeks are hitting your skin as she drops herself reverse cowgirl in your lap - her wetness allowing you to penetrate her with no difficulty at all.

This time she is way too horny to start slowly, and right away she takes advantage of your full length by making high jumps up and down on your pole, utilizing your knees to push herself off from each time. Knowing how much she likes it, you grab her hair and pull back her head, providing not only some pleasurable tension on her scalp, but also yanking her body backwards enough to allow easy access to her erect nipples.

In this new position she has now placed one of her feet right between your spread legs on the comfortable chair you are sitting on. This allows her to keep the momentum to thrust her hips all the way to the top of your dick before slamming back down, using all of her force to achieve this motion, since she just can't wait for gravity to push you back into her.

Her tight pussy clenches around your dick. It isn't rare that you have to use some lube to get your thick dick inside of her, but in her current horny state lubrication isn't an issue at all. She wants you more than anything in the world right now - and she can certainly have you.

"OH MY GOD YOUR DICK FEELS SO GOOD INSIDE ME! THANK YOU SO MUCH--FOR LETTING ME RIDE YOU!! OH GOD YES!! YES YES YES YES I'M GONNA CUMMMM!!!!!!!"

You quickly wrap your arms around her, placing one hand above her clit to further stimulate it, and the other on one of her boobs, squeezing her tightly. This strong hold is necessary to keep her from falling off of you during her powerful orgasm, which is making her lose control entirely over her violently shaking body. As her limbs flail around in all directions you bury your head in her neck, kissing it and marking your territory by creating a visible hickey on your usual spot. She's been proudly wearing it there since pretty much the beginning of your relationship, showing everyone at work, in the grocery shop and on the street that she is happily taken.

The way her lustful pussy contracts around you shaft follows no explainable pattern. Millions of rings and points appear seemingly randomly, while ropes of unknown origin wrap themselves around your dick like a lasso jerking you upwards to try and milk every drop of cum you have to offer. Simultaneously an industrial hammer is pounding down your length from above, tightly enveloping your entire cock. In addition to all this chaos, your girlfriend's uncontrollable movements in all directions that are rocking her hips in your groin, amplify the multitude of sensations you are facing during her climax. Nevertheless, for now at least, you hold out on cumming yourself.

Her orgasm lasts a few minutes.

After all this time you still haven't figured out whether this is truly just one giant eruption, or if all the movement, the continued thrusts and additional stimulation you keep providing her is resulting in her having multiple orgasms at once. Every time you ask, she simply says, happily giggling: "Maybe if you keep making me cum like that one day you'll figure it out"

Once it is done, she needs some time to catch her breath. While still being impaled on your cock she snuggles herself against your loving body, resting her head on your shoulder and simply breathing a bit with closed eyes.

"I love you" she breathlessly pants. You reply with the same confession and softly kiss her hot cheek. Her entire body is steaming from the exercise, but she isn't quite done with you yet.

Crawling from your loving embrace she gets down on all fours and expertly sticks her butt up in the air, putting it on perfect display for the man of her dreams while pressing the rest of her body as closely to the ground as physically possible.

"Pleeeeeaasseeee my lovee...." she begs while seductively wiggling her ass for you "Pleeeasse fuck my ass, send shivers through my spine every time you hit it with your gigantic tasty cock, I wanna feel you bottom out inside me and rearrange my fucking guts"

Who are you to deny her this request, so you happily oblige. Placing one hand on her still twerking hips you stabilize her for the upcoming entry. Thanks to her juices your thick dick is generously lubed up and after aligning it with her tightest hole you have comparatively little trouble penetrating her first wall.

"AAAAAAAhhhh~ Yes! Thank you baby! Thank you so much for f-f-f-fFUCKING my aSS! Oh your throbbing cock feels SO G-g-good inside of my BUTTHole!!" she lustfully moans, spurring you on as you carefully insert yourself further and further, being mindful not to hurt her sacred tube.

It is a blissful feeling to finally bottom out and feel your groin make contact with her warm skin. Your balls have a slight swing to them, so they lightly hit against your girlfriend's wet pussy, making her body twitch in pleasure upon impact. She releases a long, satisfied moan feeling your entire length arrive inside her favorite hole.

She begins to speak, quietly at first but getting progressively louder as she readies her horny self for the fucking she is about to receive: "Now, baby, fuck me like the filthy whore I am, fuck me like a sexy slut, fuck me like I belong to you, BECAUSE I FUCKING BELONG TO YOU!!!!" during those last few words she has already started to pound her hips against you.

With one powerful slap against her ass cheeks, you signal the start of round two and immediately follow it up with your top speed. Your movements cause her resulting scream to be completely incomprehensible due to the shakiness of her voice, and yet she can't stop making noise.

Overwhelmed by the pleasure you provide, her neck no longer has the strength to support her head, and due to your powerful thrusts her face is repeatedly hitting the carpeted floor. It probably doesn't hurt her, but you still rather help her out and grab her hair to pull her head up - only slightly though, this time she may remain in her chosen position. Instead, you lean forward and place your free hand on her naked shoulder. Utilizing the superior leverage of your new position you somehow manage to further increase the speed of your thrusts. Now, her moans are entirely voiceless, and the only clue of her pleasure is the reflection of her constantly contorting face in the black TV screen. One of her eyes is twitching half closed while the other one seems to have lost the ability to blink. Her lips are trembling, and her tongue is just hanging there, either having no idea what to do or lacking the motor control required to hide it away.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~" followed by excessive breathing is the first audible explosion after a good while of rocking her hot body, during which the only sound that filled the room were your own groans and the much louder noises of your skin slapping against her flesh.

"I- can't believe--how lucky I am that- that you're FUCKing me d-d-daily"

In perfect synchronizations with your impacting hips, she continues: "I. Can't. believe. How. Lucky. I. am. That. You. fucking. LOOove. MeeEEE~"

Her words cause a warm feeling in your chest and you lift her head to kiss her without changing the pace which she adores so much.

Caused by the meeting of your lips her body begins to jitter below you.

Counterintuitively, your girlfriend's anal orgasm is much more subtle than her vaginal one in the way that it presents itself, but it is by no means milder in the pleasure your lover herself gains from it. As opposed to a violent explosion, it feels more like a shiver running up her spine and spreading out from her shoulders across her body, like an angelic rain of pure pleasure, tickling every nerve within it and making her whole frame quickly vibrate as a result.

To you, her climax feels like her anal tube is slowly gliding along your shaft with big strokes while her trembling body provides a shivering overlay for the experience - but the sensation gets much more emotional than that. The fact that you can provide her with such a sensual, calm and loving climactic experience makes your heart pound faster. As you hold her shaking body you can see pure love and admiration in her beautifully shimmering eyes and there is not a doubt in your mind that to this girl - you are her entire world. The One. The man she loves, the one she wants to marry and who she wants to spend the entire rest of her life with.

Rendered incapable to speak by the immense pleasure running through her she can't verbally express it, but her facial expression and trembling lips tell you everything she wants to say and more: She loves you more than anything else in this world, and would give everything and anything just to have one more night alone with you.

You kiss and gradually slow down your thrusts as she collapses in your arms. Carefully, you lay her on the fuzzy carpet, not taking your lips away from her appreciative mouth for one second.

Intertwined on the ground and constantly kissing, you eventually end up in missionary, slowly lifting your hips in and out of her glistening pussy. You can feel her hands travel across your back while you play with her hair and rub her cheeks, until you can eventually feel that she has calmed down enough to be ready for round three.

Meeting her magical eyes, she begins to speak. At first her voice is still love drunk, but with every word she gets injected with more lust, incredibly turned on by your abilities and after the gift of two incredible orgasms she is fully focused on providing you with the same experience.

"Are you ready to cum baby? Yeah? I want you to lift me up, come on, lift me up and cum in my pussy~. I know you love that. I want your hot seed inside of me, please" she pants while nodding at you, or perhaps your steadily increasing thrusts are the ones causing her head to bop around like that.

Lifting her up by the thighs you place her back against the wall mounted damper pad that you bought especially for this position. It is made out of some kind of transparent gel, and hence doesn't interfere with the interior design of the room. It is comfortably warm and provides some shock absorption, which is useful during the animalistic sex sessions you two have. More importantly though, it is very comfortable for the love of your life, and the surface is very slick. Meaning that nothing is impairing her body from being thrown up into the air and falling back down on your hard dick. When water, or in this case sweat is added to it, it gets even more slippery, significantly helping you out in pounding her soaked folds.

With some force you throw her back against the pad, causing her to release a high pitched moan as you slam the air out of her lungs. You can tell by her grin that she loves how you manhandle her, and what you do next, she loves even more.

You place her legs around your shoulders and bury your face in her well smelling pussy. She always applies a little bit of your favorite perfume right above her clit to incentivize you to go down on her, but her delicious fluids are all the incentive you really need. While she holds onto your head letting her fingers travel through your hair you hungrily dive your tongue into her dripping folds, first drawing numerous big circles around her clit to tease her and build up anticipation before catching her off guard with a sudden attack, which immediately leads to another one of her powerful orgasms. Her thighs press around your ears almost shattering your skull, but you never stop your attacks on her clitoris. Her legs provide more than enough grip for her not to fall down from her position, allowing her hands to freely jerk around against the wall. Your arms are reaching upwards, massaging and groping her tits to provide additional pleasure for the both of you.

Her heavy and exhausted breaths signal to you that her orgasm is over, so you decide that it is time for you to reach yours. With many small kisses you raise your head above hers, giving her belly button a small lick on the way up and generously stopping at her breasts to suck on her erect nipples for some time while keeping submissive eye contact with your girlfriend before going on to dominate her further.

Standing now tall above her, you give her body one pump against the pad to wake her up, as if she would need it after the treatment you just gave her. "Put me in baby" you sternly demand, and she is way too horny not to oblige. "Yes Sir" she grins up at you with one of her hands still wrapped around your neck and the other one reaching for your throbbing erection.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YES" she lets out a long moan as you finally enter her pussy once more. You start slow and exponentially increase your speed with each thrusts, soon having her whole body shake uncontrollably up and down against the wall with the only thing half way stabilizing her tits is the pressure with which they are pressed against your own chest. She is holding on for dear life during the literal fuck of her life, to steady her head a little you lock your lips against hers. Like you are dominating her outside of her mouth, your tongue instantly does the same to her inside of it and powerfully invades her oral opening, forcing her into willing submission.

You internally smile as she taps the bottom of your tongue three times - your secret way of saying 'I Love You' during these heated make out sessions. It's a small wonder you even noticed it with how hard you are going at her.

Due to her multiple eruptions her pussy now feels much tighter than before. Still, with how drippingly wet she is you have no problem penetrating her folds multiple times per second. Small nobs have appeared inside of her pussy, something that only happens when she is 210% turned on and fully immersed in being treated like a fuck doll. It is always an achievement when you make this happen, and the reward is well well worth it. If someone made an actual fuck toy out of her pussy they would make millions

TD23
TD23
9 Followers
12