Anyone's Dream Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that she is ribbed for your pleasure, the little nods circling around your shaft and practically tickling a climax out of you, and with her loud moans and wet slapping sounds filling the room, neither the noise complaint from your neighbors nor your impending orgasm are far away from arriving.

Since her last orgasm was so emotional, you feel the sudden urge to have yours be a little calmer as well. You slow down your pace significantly and search the eye contact with your girlfriend, who needs a little bit of time to find her eyes in the back of her head before she can look at you, still heavily panting, but with a visible smile on her open-mouthed, kissable lips.

You decide to go with extremely heavy, powerful slow thrusts for the finishing stretch. Every 2.5 seconds you piston yourself into her, making her fly halfway off your shaft and towards the ceiling, before plummeting back down on your eager balls that are dying to erupt inside her willing womb.

No words are exchanged between you, as both of you are too immersed in the moment to speak.

A completely different vibe fills the room now with the slow sound of your bodies slapping against each other, her eyes shimmer while looking into yours in anticipation of her long-awaited reward.

*Phump*

*Phump*

*Phump*

*Phump*

*Phump*

Each time your hips slam against her they are accompanied by a short pleasure filled gasp, your tip seems to be pushing the air out of her lungs like it did on your initial penetration.

Finally composing herself, her quiet seductive voice pushes you over the edge.

"Come on baby, cum inside me"

You burst. Millions of your hot sperm are shot up into her waiting pussy, with millions and millions more to cum. Your tip is erupting like Mount Vesuvius and load after load is discharged upwards, with each twitch of your dick releasing a rope long enough to be wrapped around your girlfriend's neck as a wedding gift.

Your balls tingle as all the built up tension is being released through your twitching shaft, and you let your head fall into your lover's shoulder and bury it in her neck, too overwhelmed by your own climax to deal with the additional stimulation her orgasmic face provides as she joins you in your experience.

If the neighbors didn't know before, her orgasmic scream is surely making the whole apartment block aware of your adventure, and to be honest, it is a great advertisement for your sexual prowess. Her pussy feels as if a human woman and a factory milking machine are working together to extract all of your cum and transfer it from your body into hers. The attractive woman's hands are both stroking you up and down while simultaneously rotating her hands in opposite sites, while the machine is slowly working a tight cock ring down your pole and then yanking it up your dick with an unexpected force, making sure that no amount of semen can hide anywhere within your shaft.

Her legs are shaking and creating a lot of warmth around your hips due to their strong vibration, making holding her up like that even more comfortable than it already is. Your eruption was so powerful that despite her body's best efforts she couldn't take in all of your cum, so in the complete silence of your escapades aftermath you can hear small drops leaking out of her pussy and hitting the wooden floor below her wall pinned body.

Still remaining buried inside her with your cheek rested against her neck and her chin leaning on your shoulder, you speak with closed eyes and an audible chuckle and satisfied grin:

"Someone's gotta clean that up"

Drowsily, also with closed eyes and equally satisfied she replies: "Don't worry, I'll lick it up later, just hold me like that a little bit longer"

You both release one calm, content breath in perfect synchronization. The other one can feel their lover's warm breath on their naked skin, and you both simply relish in the feeling of each other's bodies for a bit longer, before it is inevitable time to return to reality.

But reality can wait for now.

As long as you need it to wait.

12